Alphamine , love it!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Any chance of an international version of Alphamine? Similar to what USP have done with OEP powder?

Huge shortage of fat burning powders here in Aus!
There is an international version of Alphamine.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
There is an international version of Alphamine.
Where can i find more info regarding carton prices and where to purchase stock from in Aus?Thanks.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes chaps, that is correct. :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent! I have three weeks of a recomp left with Alpha 5-test, recompadrol and DCP. Then I begin my cut with:

Alphamine
New Lean Xtreme
Alpha T2
DCP
Holy Carp i like the sounds of that stack a lot. Lots of potential there.

Turbod

Awards
Good morning all! Giving a 2 week update to my OP. 2 weeks and a day on my Alphamine stack, so far so good. Had a body test at gym 2 weeks ago today, 4 point impedance In Body 230 machine (I wont argue accuracy, take it for what you will, I take it same time of day with exact same morning routine). Took one today, according to machine, I'm down 4.6lbs of fat, which is 2.5 pbf. I've set 8 exercise PR's also, so I am very satisfied up to this point. Still no real weights, hand hasn't healed yet, probably another week or two until that. I'll take another test in 2 weeks and see where I stand then. I'm also waiting for the reformulated Alpha T-2 to be released, assuming I can add it to my stack, I'll replace the ephedrine with it.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Email adminpesciencecom with the subject 'AU Alphamine'. He will take care of you. :)
Never got a reply :( must be busy?

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Good morning all! Giving a 2 week update to my OP. 2 weeks and a day on my Alphamine stack, so far so good. Had a body test at gym 2 weeks ago today, 4 point impedance In Body 230 machine (I wont argue accuracy, take it for what you will, I take it same time of day with exact same morning routine). Took one today, according to machine, I'm down 4.6lbs of fat, which is 2.5 pbf. I've set 8 exercise PR's also, so I am very satisfied up to this point. Still no real weights, hand hasn't healed yet, probably another week or two until that. I'll take another test in 2 weeks and see where I stand then. I'm also waiting for the reformulated Alpha T-2 to be released, assuming I can add it to my stack, I'll replace the ephedrine with it.
I wonder if there would be much of a difference with the no yohimbine version?

Interesting...looks like its working well though.

Good stuff!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I wonder if there would be much of a difference with the no yohimbine version?

Interesting...looks like its working well though.

Good stuff!
I don't find much if any difference, I'm using the international version now.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I don't find much if any difference, I'm using the international version now.
Im keen to get it for a friend that's hung up on Beast Amphetalean. If i hadn't just started my bulk i would've ran it too. Ill wait for a short cut period i guess.

Is yohimbine the only change in the international formula?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Im keen to get it for a friend that's hung up on Beast Amphetalean. If i hadn't just started my bulk i would've ran it too. Ill wait for a short cut period i guess.

Is yohimbine the only change in the international formula?
Only thing removed, we increased the dose of higenamine and other goodies.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new Alpha T2 can be stacked with Alphamine. It's what I plan on doing scoop of Alphamine in the morning and in the afternoon dose the Alpha T2.

braxbrah

Awards
I have posted a similar question on another thread, but won't hurt to ask here. I dose 2 scoops on an empty stomach in the morning and then head to the gym. The cardio sessions are immense. I often hit the gym in the evening too, is the most I can dose one more scoop? or would another 2 ( making it four for the day) be a bad move?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have posted a similar question on another thread, but won't hurt to ask here. I dose 2 scoops on an empty stomach in the morning and then head to the gym. The cardio sessions are immense. I often hit the gym in the evening too, is the most I can dose one more scoop? or would another 2 ( making it four for the day) be a bad move?
the daily recommended dose is 3 scoops, but some go over. Have you tried 1.5 scoops 2x day?

braxbrah

Awards
I think thats a good idea actually. I am actually extremely tolerent of stims so I could probably be fine on 2 scoops but tonight i'll try 1.5. Tomorrow im going to do 1.5 x2 and see how it goes. I am stacking this with Anabeta elite, so far im liking the results.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think thats a good idea actually. I am actually extremely tolerent of stims so I could probably be fine on 2 scoops but tonight i'll try 1.5. Tomorrow im going to do 1.5 x2 and see how it goes. I am stacking this with Anabeta elite, so far im liking the results.
That is how I do it. 1.5 scoop in the morning and 1.5 later on in the day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is how I do it. 10.5 scoop in the morning and 10.5 later on in the day.
Your are a mad man sir! Even I don't get that crazy...

See what I did there?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your are a mad man sir! Even I don't get that crazy...

See what I did there?
HAHAHAHA, I looked up and saw what you did and thought to myself, "I didn't actually put that did I!!" :eek5:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHAHAHA, I looked up and saw what you did and thought to myself, "I didn't actually put that did I!!" :eek5:
Glad I could make you second guess and give you a good laugh! :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne takes 10.5 scoops?

That's it. I am taking 11!

On a serious note. Someone PMd on another forum told me they took 7 scoops of Alphamine in one go. No joke.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

On a serious note. Someone PMd on another forum told me they took 7 scoops of Alphamine in one go. No joke.
That"s ridiculous

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Tell Cy to stop pm'ing you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell Cy to stop pm'ing you.
Yea, he is annoying me.

He keeps asking me for supplement advice and then copying and pasting my answers on the forum whenever people ask him technical questions. :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yea, he is annoying me.

He keeps asking me for supplement advice and then copying and pasting my answers on the forum whenever people ask him technical questions. :D
Ridiculous

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm a BA like that :D

But on the real, 7 scoops in one go!!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, he is annoying me.

Seems completely plausible.

braxbrah

Awards
I feel like I could probably hit 6 in a day spread out and cope ok as im pretty tolerant. I enjoy the product but after a week of use so far I am not feeling as energetic on 2 scoops in the morning as I was on the first two doses I have taken. Kind of annoying because this happened with the ECA stack and ds craze workouts ive had in the past. I am still liking the results wish I had a stim tolerance resetter. Dosing Anabeta Elite and happy with my stack of the two so far. I might throw in Erase PRO if I can find it in the Uk for less than £40.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like I could probably hit 6 in a day spread out and cope ok as im pretty tolerant. I enjoy the product but after a week of use so far I am not feeling as energetic on 2 scoops in the morning as I was on the first two doses I have taken. Kind of annoying because this happened with the ECA stack and ds craze workouts ive had in the past. I am still liking the results wish I had a stim tolerance resetter. Dosing Anabeta Elite and happy with my stack of the two so far. I might throw in Erase PRO if I can find it in the Uk for less than £40.
Some of you guys are crazier than me. I limit at 2 scoops of Alphamine a day. If I'm taking Enhanced then only one scoop of each.

wellsyb

Awards
I contacted pes regarding alphamine in aus they sais approx 4 weeks it will be here asked where it will be for sale in aus but no reply big market here in aus for it please hurry up lol

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I contacted pes regarding alphamine in aus they sais approx 4 weeks it will be here asked where it will be for sale in aus but no reply big market here in aus for it please hurry up lol
I want to sell it down here cause the revamp of my online store is almost done. I emaled them about the product and got no response.

wellsyb

Awards
I want to sell it down here cause the revamp of my online store is almost done. I emaled them about the product and got no response.
Yer i cant understand why pes qont reply cmon reps do u want to make money ???? Get your product down here in aus asap

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, he is annoying me.

Sounds familiar!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yer i cant understand why pes qont reply cmon reps do u want to make money ???? Get your product down here in aus asap
The sales portion is out of our control. I will contact Josh and try to get a better update for you. I apologize but can reassure you we are doing the best we can to provide everyone with our products.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
The sales portion is out of our control. I will contact Josh and try to get a better update for you. I apologize but can reassure you we are doing the best we can to provide everyone with our products.
Let him know about my email to please if you can mate! Thanks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who is trying to inquire about sales please keep in mind that emailing the owner directly is putting your email in with hundreds of others he deals with on a daily basis.

If you have questions about purchasing please email [email protected]. I will reply where possible and forward the necessary ones to him with high importance.

wellsyb

Awards
Ive communicated several times with pes but i cant get any answers out off them regarding when and where to purcahse so ive decided im gonna try oxyelite pro , anabeta elite and erase pro and see how that combo goes

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive communicated several times with pes but i cant get any answers out off them regarding when and where to purcahse so ive decided im gonna try oxyelite pro , anabeta elite and erase pro and see how that combo goes
Send me a pm if you could sir.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else from australia looking to purchase alphamine send a pm my way. We should be able to get you guys taken care of.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone else from australia looking to purchase alphamine send a pm my way. We should be able to get you guys taken care of.
Done many times. Josh has taken care of me.