Alphamine , love it!

Page 3 of 32 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite

    Any chance of an international version of Alphamine? Similar to what USP have done with OEP powder?

    Huge shortage of fat burning powders here in Aus!
    There is an international version of Alphamine.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    There is an international version of Alphamine.
    Where can i find more info regarding carton prices and where to purchase stock from in Aus?Thanks.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I'm finally able to dose 2 scoops of Alphamine, no chance of 2 scoops of Enhanced.
    Late bloomer lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Email adminpesciencecom with the subject 'AU Alphamine'. He will take care of you.
    Thanks!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Ben is our British gentleman.
    Lol Hello Govna, Cheerio!

  6. Yes chaps, that is correct.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Excellent! I have three weeks of a recomp left with Alpha 5-test, recompadrol and DCP. Then I begin my cut with:

    Alphamine
    New Lean Xtreme
    Alpha T2
    DCP
    Holy Carp i like the sounds of that stack a lot. Lots of potential there.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Holy Carp i like the sounds of that stack a lot. Lots of potential there.
    Hell yes potential! Going to be melting the fat off!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Good morning all! Giving a 2 week update to my OP. 2 weeks and a day on my Alphamine stack, so far so good. Had a body test at gym 2 weeks ago today, 4 point impedance In Body 230 machine (I wont argue accuracy, take it for what you will, I take it same time of day with exact same morning routine). Took one today, according to machine, I'm down 4.6lbs of fat, which is 2.5 pbf. I've set 8 exercise PR's also, so I am very satisfied up to this point. Still no real weights, hand hasn't healed yet, probably another week or two until that. I'll take another test in 2 weeks and see where I stand then. I'm also waiting for the reformulated Alpha T-2 to be released, assuming I can add it to my stack, I'll replace the ephedrine with it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Email adminpesciencecom with the subject 'AU Alphamine'. He will take care of you.
    Never got a reply must be busy?
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Turbod View Post
    Good morning all! Giving a 2 week update to my OP. 2 weeks and a day on my Alphamine stack, so far so good. Had a body test at gym 2 weeks ago today, 4 point impedance In Body 230 machine (I wont argue accuracy, take it for what you will, I take it same time of day with exact same morning routine). Took one today, according to machine, I'm down 4.6lbs of fat, which is 2.5 pbf. I've set 8 exercise PR's also, so I am very satisfied up to this point. Still no real weights, hand hasn't healed yet, probably another week or two until that. I'll take another test in 2 weeks and see where I stand then. I'm also waiting for the reformulated Alpha T-2 to be released, assuming I can add it to my stack, I'll replace the ephedrine with it.
    I wonder if there would be much of a difference with the no yohimbine version?

    Interesting...looks like its working well though.

    Good stuff!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite

    I wonder if there would be much of a difference with the no yohimbine version?

    Interesting...looks like its working well though.

    Good stuff!
    I don't find much if any difference, I'm using the international version now.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    I don't find much if any difference, I'm using the international version now.
    Im keen to get it for a friend that's hung up on Beast Amphetalean. If i hadn't just started my bulk i would've ran it too. Ill wait for a short cut period i guess.

    Is yohimbine the only change in the international formula?
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite

    Im keen to get it for a friend that's hung up on Beast Amphetalean. If i hadn't just started my bulk i would've ran it too. Ill wait for a short cut period i guess.

    Is yohimbine the only change in the international formula?
    Only thing removed, we increased the dose of higenamine and other goodies.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Only thing removed, we increased the dose of higenamine and other goodies.
    Sounds good to me.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post

    Sounds good to me.
    I've thought about ordering some just to give it a go. I think someone said they were rotating the two versions.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Turbod View Post
    Good morning all! Giving a 2 week update to my OP. 2 weeks and a day on my Alphamine stack, so far so good. Had a body test at gym 2 weeks ago today, 4 point impedance In Body 230 machine (I wont argue accuracy, take it for what you will, I take it same time of day with exact same morning routine). Took one today, according to machine, I'm down 4.6lbs of fat, which is 2.5 pbf. I've set 8 exercise PR's also, so I am very satisfied up to this point. Still no real weights, hand hasn't healed yet, probably another week or two until that. I'll take another test in 2 weeks and see where I stand then. I'm also waiting for the reformulated Alpha T-2 to be released, assuming I can add it to my stack, I'll replace the ephedrine with it.
    The new Alpha T2 can be stacked with Alphamine. It's what I plan on doing scoop of Alphamine in the morning and in the afternoon dose the Alpha T2.

  18. I have posted a similar question on another thread, but won't hurt to ask here. I dose 2 scoops on an empty stomach in the morning and then head to the gym. The cardio sessions are immense. I often hit the gym in the evening too, is the most I can dose one more scoop? or would another 2 ( making it four for the day) be a bad move?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    I have posted a similar question on another thread, but won't hurt to ask here. I dose 2 scoops on an empty stomach in the morning and then head to the gym. The cardio sessions are immense. I often hit the gym in the evening too, is the most I can dose one more scoop? or would another 2 ( making it four for the day) be a bad move?
    the daily recommended dose is 3 scoops, but some go over. Have you tried 1.5 scoops 2x day?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. I think thats a good idea actually. I am actually extremely tolerent of stims so I could probably be fine on 2 scoops but tonight i'll try 1.5. Tomorrow im going to do 1.5 x2 and see how it goes. I am stacking this with Anabeta elite, so far im liking the results.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    I think thats a good idea actually. I am actually extremely tolerent of stims so I could probably be fine on 2 scoops but tonight i'll try 1.5. Tomorrow im going to do 1.5 x2 and see how it goes. I am stacking this with Anabeta elite, so far im liking the results.
    That is how I do it. 1.5 scoop in the morning and 1.5 later on in the day.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    That is how I do it. 10.5 scoop in the morning and 10.5 later on in the day.
    Your are a mad man sir! Even I don't get that crazy...

    See what I did there?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Your are a mad man sir! Even I don't get that crazy...

    See what I did there?
    HAHAHAHA, I looked up and saw what you did and thought to myself, "I didn't actually put that did I!!"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gotta Love It- Great Hits
    By jonny21 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 09:56 PM
  2. Try SD for 3 weeks LOVED IT
    By big arms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 12:28 PM
  3. Rebound XT, LOVE IT!
    By muscles4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 06:06 AM
  4. EQ love it or hate it
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 04:23 PM
  5. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
Log in
Log in