Nitric oXide Vascularity

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Angry Nitric oXide Vascularity


    What's the top nitric oxide product for vascularity, I literally want my veins to pop out 24/7 and since plasma jet is discontinued, what's another product that can do the same thing for me or maybe even better?


  2. Low body fat and a well planned out diet. If those are on point then supps will help.

    SNS Agmatine is a very popular one.
    Erase or erase pro.
    Anabeta or anabeta elite.
    Versa-1... which will be releasing soon.

    There are others... I just woke up to take a piss and get some water so I thought I'd check out the forum real quick. I'm positive others will chime in and give other great products.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. Low body fat and genetics
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  4. negs for the first one to say arginine
  5. Re: Nitric oXide Vascularity


    Citrulline malate

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Low body fat and a well planned out diet. If those are on point then supps will help.

    SNS Agmatine is a very popular one.
    Erase or erase pro.
    Anabeta or anabeta elite.
    Versa-1... which will be releasing soon.

    There are others... I just woke up to take a piss and get some water so I thought I'd check out the forum real quick. I'm positive others will chime in and give other great products.
    This regarding low body fat and proper diet. If these are in check you don't need the top NO product

  7. As mentioned, your current level of body fat can play a big role in the prominence of vascularity.

    With all other factors in check, Versa-1 brought my vascularity to an all-time high.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. ConDense will give you insane veins and pumps for sure!
    Swoll-n kicked ass for me
    Anabeta as well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MMGtheSERB View Post
    What's the top nitric oxide product for vascularity, I literally want my veins to pop out 24/7 and since plasma jet is discontinued, what's another product that can do the same thing for me or maybe even better?
    Versa-1. You see my avi? That's from versa-1, it had me as vascular as I was on stage 10 weeks prior. I wasnt the only one reporting the increased vasculartity. It releases next week & you can sign up at www.versa-1.com. After this, it'll be a while before its available to retailers. As with all Inner Cirlce releases, the deal is going to be siick!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Bodyfat and genetics play the most important roles, but I also notice more vascularity (when I'm able to take advantage of especially the low bodyfat facet during cutting season) with our Agmatine and Citrulline Malate. Check out the prices (especially for 100g of agmatine sulfate powder) as these are killer deals for very effective products.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    negs for the first one to say arginine
    you said it first! haha

  12. I'll second Condense or SANS fierce domination. Anything with Nitrates seems to work well for me. Agmatine isn't bad either but i find i usually have to use a larger dose for the same effect

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner View Post
    I'll second Condense or SANS fierce domination. Anything with Nitrates seems to work well for me. Agmatine isn't bad either but i find i usually have to use a larger dose for the same effect
    What dose do you use for agmatine?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  14. Its been a while since i've used Agmatine but i recall using around 2 to 3 grams total per day.

  15. I'm about to go berserk with pretty much everyone on this thread, he asked for a nitric oxide product...not a Nitric Oxide enhancer or vasodilator. If I am not mistaken he asked for a Nitrate containing product to which even reps with nitrate products in their companies missed completely and rather made odd suggestions...

    But first off:

    -Erase: it's an AI not a nitrate , not a vasodilator
    -Agmatine Sulfate: endogenous nitric oxide engancer, not a nitrate innately but helps in inhibiting NO Synthase
    -Citrulline Malate : It's a vasodilator...not a nitrate

    -Anabeta, OG and Elite: Natural anabolics and testosterone boosters...not nitrates or vasodilators
    -Versa-1: Patented anabolic, to my knowledge it does not contain nitrates
    -Swoll-n: contains some of the above mentioned, again not a nitrate containing product...


    Good Nitrate containing products (Actually ONE was mentioned...):
    -ConDense
    -APS creatine nitrate
    -Jack3d Micro
    -D-Pol (true it is a test booster...but it does contain nitrates)


    If you want nitric oxide optimizers and vasodilators, pick the products in blue...if you want nitrates (and in the case of Jack3d micro) and added vasodilators, then pick the red ones...

    '
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. did i miss the nitrate question or are you basing it off of plasma jet?

  17. I just inhale some NOS pre workout
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    did i miss the nitrate question or are you basing it off of plasma jet?
    Quote Originally Posted by MMGtheSERB View Post
    What's the top nitric oxide product for vascularity, I literally want my veins to pop out 24/7 and since plasma jet is discontinued, what's another product that can do the same thing for me or maybe even better?
    Usually most newcomers to supps confuse the terms of vasodilators and NO enhancers/optimizers with nitrates themselves...Alas I have taken it easier to think that most of the "Nitric Oxide" requests mean nitrates, and the more educated question for NO enhancers or optimizers and/or vasodilators are meant for other kind of ergogens...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Usually most newcomers to supps confuse the terms of vasodilators and NO enhancers/optimizers with nitrates themselves...Alas I have taken it easier to think that most of the "Nitric Oxide" requests mean nitrates, and the more educated question for NO enhancers or optimizers and/or vasodilators are meant for other kind of ergogens...
    All the noobs at my gym use all BSN products bc MMA fighter use it haha I just laugh lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    All the noobs at my gym use all BSN products bc MMA fighter use it haha I just laugh lol
    I laugh so much when I hear the immense strength and size gains they get from NO Xplode haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    I laugh so much when I hear the immense strength and size gains they get from NO Xplode haha.
    Oh I've had a guy tell me he can't lift without it...yeah CEE is great.....lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Usually most newcomers to supps confuse the terms of vasodilators and NO enhancers/optimizers with nitrates themselves...Alas I have taken it easier to think that most of the "Nitric Oxide" requests mean nitrates, and the more educated question for NO enhancers or optimizers and/or vasodilators are meant for other kind of ergogens...
    for the initial question i believe the average pump products is what the op is looking for. most new posters wouldnt know the differnce with nitrates

  23. I think he is simply looking for another product that can make his "veins pop out 24/7".
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    All the noobs at my gym use all BSN products bc MMA fighter use it haha I just laugh lol
    musclepharm is the noob product choice at my gym.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    musclepharm is the noob product choice at my gym.
    I've seen a lot of MP shakers at the gym.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I think he is simply looking for another product that can make his "veins pop out 24/7".
    This. Every product that was named will help with vascularity.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    for the initial question i believe the average pump products is what the op is looking for. most new posters wouldnt know the differnce with nitrates
    This breaks my heart...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm about to go berserk with pretty much everyone on this thread, he asked for a nitric oxide product...not a Nitric Oxide enhancer or vasodilator. If I am not mistaken he asked for a Nitrate containing product to which even reps with nitrate products in their companies missed completely and rather made odd suggestions...

    But first off:

    -Erase: it's an AI not a nitrate , not a vasodilator
    -Agmatine Sulfate: endogenous nitric oxide engancer, not a nitrate innately but helps in inhibiting NO Synthase
    -Citrulline Malate : It's a vasodilator...not a nitrate
    -Anabeta, OG and Elite: Natural anabolics and testosterone boosters...not nitrates or vasodilators
    -Versa-1: Patented anabolic, to my knowledge it does not contain nitrates
    -Swoll-n: contains some of the above mentioned, again not a nitrate containing product...

    Good Nitrate containing products (Actually ONE was mentioned...):
    -ConDense
    -APS creatine nitrate
    -Jack3d Micro
    -D-Pol (true it is a test booster...but it does contain nitrates)


    If you want nitric oxide optimizers and vasodilators, pick the products in blue...if you want nitrates (and in the case of Jack3d micro) and added vasodilators, then pick the red ones...

    '
    Well, when I see a "24/7 pump" I don't think of NO or Nitrates. Now the products you've listed are outlined beautifully for their practical uses & categories. However, the best for 24/7 pumps? Perhaps not, I'll explain further down....

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I think he might just be looking for another product that can make his "veins pop out 24/7".
    This is the approach i took ^^^^

    Now, jack3d micro for example, gave my solid vascularity but it wasn't all day. When I added versa-1 to the equation, the fullness and vascularity were nearly 24/7. See my avi for that, that was near the tail end of my versa-1, 30 day run.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    This. Every product that was named will help with vascularity.
    No , Erase has nothing to do with it , it's an AI , AnaBeta (both) and Versa-1 are anabolics...

    It breaks my heart to see that people post about nitrates without even knowing what they are! (I mean OP) or that they do not know all the great benefits they pose...even NO optimizers...but I mean...an AI!?

    Low body fat levels on it's own will help mere "vascularity" but being vascular does not equate either more gains or more power!! (Note I said BEING vascular , not having greater vasodilation , which does indeed help peak power output)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  30. I think if the O.P. was looking for that kind of specificity, they're original post would have been a indicative of that. I read it as he was looking for a general "pump" producing product.
    Anyway, I've tried Dpol, APS creatine nitrates and iSatori PWR. Gotta say that all the nitrate products have been great. The addition of beta alanine in the preworkouts give them a nice 1-2 punch

  31. Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner View Post
    I think if the O.P. was looking for that kind of specificity, they're original post would have been a indicative of that. I read it as he was looking for a general "pump" producing product.
    Anyway, I've tried Dpol, APS creatine nitrates and iSatori PWR. Gotta say that all the nitrate products have been great. The addition of beta alanine in the preworkouts give them a nice 1-2 punch
    Beta Alanine is not innate of pre-workout time constraints and you would've felt the added benefits from BA if taken daily at a different time too...just my .02

    Anyhow it still hurts me to see that he mentions NO and he takes it just mean PUMP...I mean pump is just that, blood engorging the muscles and/or veins due to tension or any vasodilating agent...heck even just a workout gives a pump T_T!!! I cannot believe how NO gets thrown around just like that...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  32. All save you money OP skip the pump products and do a few high rep sets of bicep curls and Tricep extensions boom pump
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    No , Erase has nothing to do with it , it's an AI , AnaBeta (both) and Versa-1 are anabolics...

    It breaks my heart to see that people post about nitrates without even knowing what they are! (I mean OP) or that they do not know all the great benefits they pose...even NO optimizers...but I mean...an AI!?

    Low body fat levels on it's own will help mere "vascularity" but being vascular does not equate either more gains or more power!! (Note I said BEING vascular , not having greater vasodilation , which does indeed help peak power output)
    So every log about erase or erase pro that mentioned an increase in vascularity is wrong.... weird.

    Yes I know you know ur stuff celoraza but if people report more vascularity when taking a single product... would we not agree on that?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Beta Alanine is not innate of pre-workout time constraints and you would've felt the added benefits from BA if taken daily at a different time too...just my .02

    Anyhow it still hurts me to see that he mentions NO and he takes it just mean PUMP...I mean pump is just that, blood engorging the muscles and/or veins due to tension or any vasodilating agent...heck even just a workout gives a pump T_T!!! I cannot believe how NO gets thrown around just like that...
    im basing my opinion on how the og question was posted, looking for 24/7 veins, tells me that basic pump products are being referenced as NO production and considering plasma jet was mentioned.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    im basing my opinion on how the og question was posted, looking for 24/7 veins, tells me that basic pump products are being referenced as NO production and considering plasma jet was mentioned.
    I'm gonna agree with this.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    So every log about erase or erase pro that mentioned an increase in vascularity is wrong.... weird.

    Yes I know you know ur stuff celoraza but if people report more vascularity when taking a single product... would we not agree on that?
    My friend I do agree that it will innately help to be MORE VASCULAR , being that it dries you out and it usually used in cuts, alas lower body fat levels and it is thus easier to notice the roadwork vascularity that a strenous workout (or relaxed body in the case of lower BF levels) will possess.

    I adore Erase, it gives that dry and lean look, hence the veins, however I would like to hear if even Josh (Natty) or Ryan (Rodja) think that Erase enhances vasodilation itself.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  37. I'm mainly referring to the Beta-alanine tingles along with the ensuing vein popping feel i get with nitrates. Its a nice combo to get my workout started.
    You're not wrong about a few suggestions though. I understand the erase reference in the fact that it does provide that drying out effect. I definitely feel more vascular when running it.

  38. Dang, by the time i finish putting thought into my next post, 12 other guys have chimed in with the things that are floating in my brain.

  39. Wheres my popcorn... interesting stuff

  40. Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner View Post
    I'm mainly referring to the Beta-alanine tingles along with the ensuing vein popping feel i get with nitrates. Its a nice combo to get my workout started.
    You're not wrong about a few suggestions though. I understand the erase reference in the fact that it does provide that drying out effect. I definitely feel more vascular when running it.
    I do too, but I do feel it has to do more with the low estrogen and low water retention it causes, making it easier to notice veins and yielding that dry look. However I have not felt any difference in vasodilation with it...

    But alas like you all mentioned...he just wants aesthetics out of this, I think I am getting the gist of it...he wants to be "veiny" (vascular) just for looks, so the suggestions you all made, seem more than appropriate then , and the ones I did have more to do with Vasodilation , Peak Power Output , longer endurance and a temporary (depending on BF levels) vascular look.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NO2 and other Nitric Oxide Boosters: Satan?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
  2. Increasing Nitric oxide?
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:29 AM
  3. Nitric Oxide adn ephedrine
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:08 PM
  4. Nitric Oxide Supps stacked with T3?
    By omar castillo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 07:14 PM
  5. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Log in
Log in