Nitric oXide Vascularity

MMGtheSERB

Awards
alright thanks and is it better than plasma jet?

MMGtheSERB

Awards
looks like versa 1 will be huge, better get it soon before they ban it or some **** haha it seems like it's a pretty solid product

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cesar, I think you got too worked up over semantics lol.

Yes, the product categories are different but people made recommendations on the part of his post that said "pumps 24/7".

There might have been a misunderstanding along the line but you need to chill out lol.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards

Yes, the product categories are different but people made recommendations on the part of his post that said "pumps 24/7".

There might have been a misunderstanding along the line but you need to chill out lol.

cranky-early-morning.jpeg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Benjamin, thanks but no thanks. (waking up, massive headache)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Benjamin, thanks but no thanks. (waking up, massive headache)
Cel's preferred method of providing advice is through promoting himself as intellectually superior, therefore his advice MUST be sound and true.

Once again, a sales rep for ANY type of company drives me away when they are douchebags . . . something SNS might consider when choosing their reps

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Cel's preferred method of providing advice is through promoting himself as intellectually superior, therefore his advice MUST be sound and true.

Once again, a sales rep for ANY type of company drives me away when they are douchebags . . . something SNS might consider when choosing their reps
I have faith that one day balance will be restored. I guess that intellectual superiority takes preeminence over customer relations.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have faith that one day balance will be restored. I guess that one's PERCEIVED intellectual superiority takes preeminence over customer relations.
fixed :sasmokin:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

as much as i hate saying it, i agree

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't want reps who are racists and bullies who use a derogatory term directed at the mentally handicapped whenever they talk down to a potential customer. SNS unfortunately has several of these in their employ.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Obviously we know that lower body fat plays the biggest role but when it ones to N.O. products I used to take preworkouts and N.O. boosters but sometimes it would give me a headache I'm guessing from the other proprietary blend of other stimulants. I much rather just pop 1,000mg of L-Arginine 3x a day rather than 1x a day preworkout

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Obviously we know that lower body fat plays the biggest role but when it ones to N.O. products I used to take preworkouts and N.O. boosters but sometimes it would give me a headache. I much rather just pop 1,000mg of L-Arginine 3x a day rather than 1x a day preworkout
And we have a winner

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously we know that lower body fat plays the biggest role but when it ones to N.O. products I used to take preworkouts and N.O. boosters but sometimes it would give me a headache I'm guessing from the other proprietary blend of other stimulants. I much rather just pop 1,000mg of L-Arginine 3x a day rather than 1x a day preworkout
Drop the arginine... go with agmatine. Once you do this you will see a huge difference between the two.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sarcasm? LoL
Not at all. Tell me why you feel arginine directly relates to increased nitric oxide production. Plus read the first page

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Agmatine with bulk cit mal and norvaline get the job done nicely

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Not at all. Tell me why you feel arginine directly relates to increased nitric oxide production. Plus read the first page
Well before I started taking anything I read up on Arginine and NO products. From what I researched if you increase the intake of Arginine it increases production of nitric oxide which will help with blood flow health. But now I read up on Agmatine and I might just give that a try. You can never stop learning.... And yeah I didn't read the other comments so sorry if I was repetitive lol. I was just giving my 2 cents

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well before I started taking anything I read up on Arginine and NO products. From what I researched if you increase the intake of Arginine it increases production of nitric oxide which will help with blood flow health. But now I read up on Agmatine and I might just give that a try. You can never stop learning.... And yeah I didn't read the other comments so sorry if I was repetitive lol. I was just giving my 2 cents
Yes i know you were contributing to the thread, mega dosing arginine for NO production is an outdated thought process. Your money is much better spent elsewhere

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Cel's preferred method of providing advice is through promoting himself as intellectually superior...
Lol, I don't mind if someone is funny but I don't like the funny business.

so i guess you would not say PEDDELING products is in line with winning

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Yes i know you were contributing to the thread, mega dosing arginine for NO production is an outdated thought process. Your money is much better spent elsewhere
Such as Agmatine? What do you suggest? I'm all about listening to ppls opinions

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Such as Agmatine? What do you suggest? I'm all about listening to ppls opinions
Yes from agmatine. Stacking with citrulline malate would be smart too.
1-2 grams of agmatine a day. Most use 1-1.5 grams.

Many people split the dose by taking agmatine in the morning and with preworkout. For example: 500-750 milligrams in the morning then 500-1000 preworkout. Really can do it however you want.

6-9 grams of citrulline malate preworkout.

Be ready for a sick pump also.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards

Many people split the dose by taking agmatine in the morning and with preworkout. For example: 500-750 milligrams in the morning then 500-1000 preworkout. Really can do it however you want.

Yeah that's what I usually do; split the dosages. Thank bro I'll give it a go

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1. Nitrates are a great exogenous source of NO. They bypass physiological regulation in order to exert their effects, meaning that they should work for almost everyone.

2. Agmatine appears to regulate NOS in a manner that promotes endothelial vasodilation while reducing less favorable effects of NO. Consider it an NO optimizer (works great with nitrates).

3. Citrulline supplementation bypasses the flaws of arginine supplementation (disregard for rate-limiting step of arginine formation, arginase upregulation, poor dietary uptake) and thus endogenously improves NO.

4. GPLC has been shown to enhance NO, albeit in company-funded studies.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Love this. I have to say yet again I'm tipped off to come into a thread where the responses from said member make me both laugh out loud and ashamed at the same time. As a side note Erase/erase pro has increased how vascular I appear very noticeably every time I have used the product so I agree with the others recommendation. For a guy to say he is going to go berserk on all posters (which most of them are very knowledgeable and helpful people to this forum) makes me sick to my stomach. It's embarrassing to see this guy around this forum and the way he puts people down and tries to make himself sound better than everyone at the same time is a complete joke. I'm so glad you spoke up on this P5sky. End rant.

msrider

msrider

Awards
What's the top nitric oxide product for vascularity, I literally want my veins to pop out 24/7 and since plasma jet is discontinued, what's another product that can do the same thing for me or maybe even better?
Swoll-N will get your vains rocking NO Doubt! We gots 20% off till tomorrow at Midnight using code XMAS20. Its the best I've used by far.

msrider

msrider

Awards
As I've read through most of the comments I've noticed a lot of you guys are saying agmatine, nitrates, and someone even mentioned citruline. Just so happens Swoll-N has all 3. 800mg agamatine, 600 nitrates, 200mg citruline. I'm like everyone else in saying a low bf % which is a reflection of a good diet will get you veiny. If you add Swoll-N into the mix there will be a huge difference than if you didn't. Combining the agmatine and nitrates will get you pumped and the citruline will add to your vascularity by helping with water retention. Great Product IMO! Anybody interested pm me!
http://www.nlaperformance.com/products/for_men/swoll-n

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I just pin my veins with air

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This ^^^ all with effective dosing schemes. I notice more of a pump with citrulline malate more than nothing else, except nitrates. I would consider them on the save level. If going with nitrates condense is a good go to and with betaine, yea buddy!

I use citrulline malate @ 6-9 g which is the clinical dose. I also use agmatine not for the pump although I do get one ;)

- Valdez

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This ^^^ all with effective dosing schemes. I notice more of a pump with citrulline malate more than nothing else, except nitrates. I would consider them on the save level. If going with nitrates condense is a good go to and with betaine, yea buddy!

I use citrulline malate @ 6-9 g which is the clinical dose. I also use agmatine not for the pump although I do get one ;)

- Valdez
What brand of CM do you use?

Edit: didnt realize SNS made it. I'm assuming that's what your using

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty sure LiveToLift has the same beard. If you want to look like this guy send Jeff a message and ask how he styles it. He might even have the sunglasses as well.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pretty sure LiveToLift has the same beard. If you want to look like this guy send Jeff a message and ask how he styles it. He might even have the sunglasses as well.
Just to verify...Are we talking about LiveToLift of Live To Lift?