Nitric oXide Vascularity

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol is the ultimate nitric oxide product, and has been for nearly 4 years now.

check out these reviews:

[SIZE=+5]HEMAVOL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Product Highlights[/SIZE]
32 full servings!
Tastes AMAZING
500mg Agmatine per serving
2500mg Citrulline Malate per serving
1000mg Glycerol Monostearate per serving
125mg L-Norvaline per serving

[SIZE=+3]HemaVol Reviews![/SIZE]

[video]lG-WbQHf6ro[/video]
[video]hfGWfIOGoGM[/video]
[video]afp1EtO1AXQ[/video]

The Claim:

• PLASMA VOLUMIZATION INCREASES CELLULAR EXPANSION!

• PEAK VASODILATION FOR ROADMAP VASCULARITY!

• ANABOLIC NUTRIENT SHUTTLE DRIVES NUTRIENTS DIRECTLY INTO MUSCLE CELLS!

• INCREASED EFFECTS WITH EACH DOSE!

The Profile
(Note: This is important!! You'll see later in the review)

HEMAVOL POWDER SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7,500mg) Servings Per Container: 32
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Niacin 25mg 12.5mg 125%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1.25mg 20,883%

Hemodynamix Matrix:
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
Citrulline Malate 2500mg
Glycerol Monostearate 1000mg
Norvaline 125mg

No22 Vasodilation Support Matrix:
Proprietary Blend 150mg

L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)
*Percentage Daily Value not established

First thing first I would like to thank VaughnTrue (@Iron Mulisha) and or_yourlivingtodie (@bb.com) for the Hemavol samples.

VaughnTrue sent me 2 samples of Hemavol (1 scoop each) and 2 samples of MaximizeV2
or_yourlivingtodie sent me 2 samples of Hemavol (2 scoops each)

Taste 9/10: Like "fruit punch", I am really not a big fan of lemon flavored drinks. Prior to this, the only lemon flavored drink that I particular liked well was SNS's FocusXT (Pink Lemonade). However, Hemavol powder tasted VERY GOOD!!! I used 20oz of cold water and ice for both 1 scoop and 2 scoop samples. Its more towards the "candy-version" on the lemon side than "lemonade".

Mixability 9/10: When I received the samples in a ziploc bag, the powder was hard and clumpy. However, once it was mixed with water and after a few shakes, the powder dissolved well so no issues there. After finishing the drink, I noticed some tiny bit residue was left on the ice. Of course I ate the ice too....MUST CONSUME ALL OF THE POWDER!!!!...Didnt go as far as licking the bottle though :)

Trial Test #1:

1 scoop of Hemavol (30 minutes prior workout)
(stacked with one scoop of White Flood V2)

This was chest day at home. The only thing I "felt" prior hitting the weights was the little tinglings from White Flood. I did about 10 sets of incline presses with different reps and tempos. Then did some pushups until I had to start doing them from my knees. Chest were very pumped!!! Think I grew a few "cup sizes".

Trial Test #2

2 scoops of Hemavol (30 minutes prior arriving to gym)
1 scoop of White Flood V2 (20 minutes prior arriving)

Now this is where it gets interesting. Its going to be hard to explain and this is why the profile is important because maybe some of you can help me here. After finishing Hemavol, I noticed a slight tingling around my nose. Then it spread out from the lower part of my eyes to my chin. By this time I just now started to drink WF (so I know it cant be WF). Then it doesn't feel like tingles anymore, it becomes more like "burning". At the height of this sensation, it felt more like a minor case of sunburn. The whole thing lasted about 15 minutes. I have asked the other testers about it and apparently I'm the only one that got the "burning" feeling. (please spare me with beta alanine this and that cuz theres none in Hemavol). Today is back day. It was kind of hard to judge the "pump" for back. However, my forearms were very vascular and pumped.

Trial Test #3

2 scoops of Hemavol (30 minutes prior arriving to gym)
1 serving packet of MaximizeV2 (20 minutes prior)

Again!!! The same thing with the burning sensation. At this point, I am just baffled at what is causing it. I might be pretty sensitive to certain ingredients in Hemavol (more on that later). Today was shoulders and arms. Below is my workout video with before and after pictures.

[youtube]tJNc38YlB1A[/youtube]​
BEFORE​

AFTER​

Trial Test #4

1 scoop of Hemavol (30 minutes prior arriving to gym)
1 packet serving of MaximizeV2 (20 minutes prior)

Today for the final test was chest/triceps. This time around I used 1 scoop of Hemavol instead of 2. However, I still get a burning sensation (again feels like a minor sunburn) that lasted about 15 minutes. But not as intensed as before. Below is a video of the workout as well as before and after pictures included.

[youtube]u8kGARO5W7w[/youtube]​

BEFORE

AFTER

Final Thoughts

Pictures really doesn't do it justice. I was just amazed at how pumped I was after my workouts. IForce Nutrition really made a winner here. Currently they are having a sale to get it for $19.99 (32 servings?). So basically less than $1 per workout. 1 serving provides PLENTY of firepower. If you want to go 2 scoops, then I pray that you'll be able to put your clothes back on afterwards (not srs...well...maybe a lil' bit). Times are pretty tight here at home so I'm gonna have to pass this fantastic offer (though I know I'll be kicking myself later).

As for the "burning" feeling, that I experienced, I contacted a few testers. They did not feel what I did. So obviously I'm sensitive to one/some of the ingredients in this powdered version of Hemavol. If any of you can figure it out then please let me know *smile*
Hi everybody , i'm gonna share my experience with hemavol. I use hemavol since two week, stim break, so i don't stack it.

So i'm gonna start with :

- Price : One tub cost me 32 dollar , i have 2 tub. For me the price is good , no't that expensive , I only take one scoop at every workout , so 32 workout with one tub.

- Taste : Oh boy , the watermelon is a real pleasure to drink. I'm curious to try the lemon , i have one watermelon and one lemon.

- Energy/endurance : Some people feel nothing , but for me this is a kick in a nuts , and i'm no't gonna lie , after two week of stimulant break , i feel like i'm still on it. The endurance with this product is perfect for me. I'm able to do more reps , i train like i'm on stimulant, and finally i can sleep at reasonable hour. A clean energy. I think this product increased my strenght too.

- Pump : INSANE, men the pump is awesome , i take it 4 time a week , 1 scoop at every workout , i feel like i'm pump all week lol. If you stack this product with craze you got a pump of a lifetime (lobliner), i have tried this two together two time before the stim break, that was awesome.

- Mixabilty : No problem at all, two pictures showing hemavol in a shake :

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5674/09082012351.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2519/09082012352.jpg

More information : i take the product with 20-22 oz of water , 30 minutes after my pre workout meal (whey and instant oats). I got better result 30 minutes after a meal , i don't train good on empty stomach. I was using pre workout since october with 6 day break sometime , so he was time for me to stop, actually i'm on 2 week without stim , and boy i feel no difference lol , hemavol is your best friend during a stim break. I think i'm gonna do a 3/4 week break , and still gonna use hemavol after. Too bad iforce is no't sell on shop in france.

Overall : This product is a excellent pump/stim free product.
i Force Nutrition – Plasma Hemavol Volumizer

Pump 10/10 - I got great pump while using this product. Didn’t take longer than maybe one set of a particular muscle group before my muscles began to swell and become tight.

Vascularity 10/10 – This went right along with the pump. Some of the best vascularity I’ve seen; I actually noticed veins I’ve never knew I had.

Endurance 8/10 - My overall endurance was good. Nothing too spectacular, then again this is a non-stimulant product so as far as that goes pretty good.

Drive 9/10 – Drive and focus was pretty good. I felt motivated during the entire workout and finished each set strong.

Overall effects 9/10 this was a great product and extremely solid. I would definitely consider buying this product and using again. I would also recommend stacking this with a solid stim product. I actually stacked it the an EC stack the other day and effects were awesome!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya gotta be Asian

Jim isn't a very Asian name. You're off to a bad start!
Yeah and the Buick part finishes off that bad start. I think you'll have to pick something else Jim.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I'm about to go berserk with pretty much everyone on this thread, he asked for a nitric oxide product...not a Nitric Oxide enhancer or vasodilator. If I am not mistaken he asked for a Nitrate containing product to which even reps with nitrate products in their companies missed completely and rather made odd suggestions...

But first off:

-Erase: it's an AI not a nitrate , not a vasodilator
-Agmatine Sulfate: endogenous nitric oxide engancer, not a nitrate innately but helps in inhibiting NO Synthase
-Citrulline Malate : It's a vasodilator...not a nitrate
-Anabeta, OG and Elite: Natural anabolics and testosterone boosters...not nitrates or vasodilators
-Versa-1: Patented anabolic, to my knowledge it does not contain nitrates
-Swoll-n: contains some of the above mentioned, again not a nitrate containing product...

Good Nitrate containing products (Actually ONE was mentioned...):
-ConDense
-APS creatine nitrate
-Jack3d Micro
-D-Pol (true it is a test booster...but it does contain nitrates)

If you want nitric oxide optimizers and vasodilators, pick the products in blue...if you want nitrates (and in the case of Jack3d micro) and added vasodilators, then pick the red ones...

¬¬'
In the case of amino nitrate based preworkouts, the ingredients contain both vasodilators as well as vasoconstrictors causing the user to be unable to maintain their pump.
A good combo I've always liked was in raw amino form a moderate dosage of bcaas (10mgs), arginine 10mg, and citruline (10mg)...These are the aminos important for nitric oxide production and promotes vascularity. since these two are the main ingredients in many of the afire listed products you can measure your dosage liberally or moderately depending on your preference by using it in raw form. Being sure to stay hydrated will also help in keeping your blood volume up and your veins full.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the case of amino nitrate based preworkouts, the ingredients contain both vasodilators as well as vasoconstrictors causing the user to be unable to maintain their pump.
A good combo I've always liked was in raw amino form a moderate dosage of bcaas (10mgs), arginine 10mg, and citruline (10mg)...These are the aminos important for nitric oxide production and promotes vascularity. since these two are the main ingredients in many of the afire listed products you can measure your dosage liberally or moderately depending on your preference by using it in raw form. Being sure to stay hydrated will also help in keeping your blood volume up and your veins full.

10mg?!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As I've read through most of the comments I've noticed a lot of you guys are saying agmatine, nitrates, and someone even mentioned citruline. Just so happens Swoll-N has all 3. 800mg agamatine, 600 nitrates, 200mg citruline. I'm like everyone else in saying a low bf % which is a reflection of a good diet will get you veiny. If you add Swoll-N into the mix there will be a huge difference than if you didn't. Combining the agmatine and nitrates will get you pumped and the citruline will add to your vascularity by helping with water retention. Great Product IMO! Anybody interested pm me!
http://www.nlaperformance.com/products/for_men/swoll-n
Pretty solid profile. The citrulline malate could use a bump up. I'd imagine one serving of this + 2 scoops SNS Citrulline Malate would maximize NO distribution in an OTC manner.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

What vasoconstrictors are present in nitrate-based products? Caffeine is a vasodilator in skeletal muscle during exercise FYI.

The doses of BCAA and Citrulline you are using are about 70x and 30x lower than the effective doses, respectively. Arginine...let's not even go there.

BCAAs don't increase NO production.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I don't think she does. 10g citrulline would severely impair you lol.
Why is that the case? Didn't you just approve 6-9g dose a few pages back? It's only 1g more. Also, what do u study? You are much smarter than the Average bear... :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Pretty solid profile. The citrulline malate could use a bump up. I'd imagine one serving of this + 2 scoops SNS Citrulline Malate would maximize NO distribution in an OTC manner.
For sure! If your adding more citruline too this, you would be vasc as a mo fo. We've got a new pre coming out with more nitrates added. That's gunna be a nice stack for pumps for sure.

Anybody interested in some samples of swoll-n just pm me.

MMGtheSERB

Awards
nice! hemavol actually looks pretty good and I've done some research and it has some pretty nice reviews, I'm probably gon get it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice! hemavol actually looks pretty good and I've done some research and it has some pretty nice reviews, I'm probably gon get it
Wise decision sir! The flavors are both AMAZING, so you can't go wrong with either.

If you want to really up the ante, stack it with Maximize Intense for some nuts energy.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was your vaca? ;)- Valdez
It was productive since I had more time to get things done and visit other "places". :D
Too long! We all missed our carrot king
yes yes well I'm here now
Wise decision sir! The flavors are both AMAZING, so you can't go wrong with either. If you want to really up the ante, stack it with Maximize Intense for some nuts energy.
Hemavol is still one of my favorites but the flavoring sucks, especially the watermelon-oh gag give me the tabs!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Def worth a try IMO, very rare do you see a bad review. If you are not impressed, PM a rep asap. Hemavol is tricky and very individual selective so adjustments may have to be made to get it to work best for yourself. Hydration is essential and salt can become your best friend on hemavol :p

Read on! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/191393-criticalbench-hemavol-trick.html

Mike

MMGtheSERB

Awards
haha I just found out they have proteins that increase vascularity too the vasolate one, I'll give that a try too, gon get some hemavol and some versa 1 and see how it goes, hopefully it can beat plasma jet

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Boom! Ive been using this same setup plus a scoop of endurance

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was productive since I had more time to get things done and visit other "places". :Dyes yes well I'm here nowHemavol is still one of my favorites but the flavoring sucks, especially the watermelon-oh gag give me the tabs!
you are THE only person who doesn't like hemavol flavoring. every log raves about the flavors.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
you are THE only person who doesn't like hemavol flavoring. every log raves about the flavors.
I didn't LOVE it, didn't log it though so you never knew (=

The product itself worked very well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved the lemon drop flavour. I just didn't notice as much of a pump as I expected lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correction, I'm not so much a fan. I liked it the first few times but now dread it. Wish I would have just got the capsules this time around.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually you are spot on. I've used it and liked it well enough. Started adding more Cit malate and it became very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Hemavol is amazing, but I have been getting the same results from bulk Citrulline and SNS Agmatine. In the summer I do like to keep the Hemavol around because it's like drinking a huge glass of refreshing lemonade. Hands down the best tasting product out there.

I do need to edit this and mention that regardless of how Erase is marketed, I have never experienced greater vascularity from another product so quickly. I prefer Citrulline and Agmatine for the endurance and recovery aspects, but Erase is without question an amazing product for a cut up, pumped look. In a day or 2 also. Very fast.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Low body fat and a well planned out diet. If those are on point then supps will help.

SNS Agmatine is a very popular one.
Erase or erase pro.
Anabeta or anabeta elite.
Versa-1... which will be releasing soon.

There are others... I just woke up to take a piss and get some water so I thought I'd check out the forum real quick. I'm positive others will chime in and give other great products.
1g Agmatine + 8-9g CitMal is incredible.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Hemavol is amazing, but I have been getting the same results from bulk Citrulline and SNS Agmatine. In the summer I do like to keep the Hemavol around because it's like drinking a huge glass of refreshing lemonade. Hands down the best tasting product out there.

I do need to edit this and mention that regardless of how Erase is marketed, I have never experienced greater vascularity from another product so quickly. I prefer Citrulline and Agmatine for the endurance and recovery aspects, but Erase is without question an amazing product for a cut up, pumped look. In a day or 2 also. Very fast.
Both of these spot on... I literally have to force myself you leave the gym and the pumps??? Back day is brutal lmao!

- Valdez

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Just started with this amazing pre-workout! Added 200mg caffeine and 3.2g of Beta Alanine in 20oz of gatorade and it is just as good if not better than other pre's on the market plus ALOT cheaper when bought in bulk.