Nitric oXide Vascularity

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner View Post
    I think if the O.P. was looking for that kind of specificity, they're original post would have been a indicative of that. I read it as he was looking for a general "pump" producing product.
    Anyway, I've tried Dpol, APS creatine nitrates and iSatori PWR. Gotta say that all the nitrate products have been great. The addition of beta alanine in the preworkouts give them a nice 1-2 punch
    Beta Alanine is not innate of pre-workout time constraints and you would've felt the added benefits from BA if taken daily at a different time too...just my .02

Anyhow it still hurts me to see that he mentions NO and he takes it just mean PUMP...I mean pump is just that, blood engorging the muscles and/or veins due to tension or any vasodilating agent...heck even just a workout gives a pump T_T!!! I cannot believe how NO gets thrown around just like that...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. All save you money OP skip the pump products and do a few high rep sets of bicep curls and Tricep extensions boom pump
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

No , Erase has nothing to do with it , it's an AI , AnaBeta (both) and Versa-1 are anabolics...

It breaks my heart to see that people post about nitrates without even knowing what they are! (I mean OP) or that they do not know all the great benefits they pose...even NO optimizers...but I mean...an AI!?

Low body fat levels on it's own will help mere "vascularity" but being vascular does not equate either more gains or more power!! (Note I said BEING vascular , not having greater vasodilation , which does indeed help peak power output)
    So every log about erase or erase pro that mentioned an increase in vascularity is wrong.... weird.

Yes I know you know ur stuff celoraza but if people report more vascularity when taking a single product... would we not agree on that?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Beta Alanine is not innate of pre-workout time constraints and you would've felt the added benefits from BA if taken daily at a different time too...just my .02

Anyhow it still hurts me to see that he mentions NO and he takes it just mean PUMP...I mean pump is just that, blood engorging the muscles and/or veins due to tension or any vasodilating agent...heck even just a workout gives a pump T_T!!! I cannot believe how NO gets thrown around just like that...
    im basing my opinion on how the og question was posted, looking for 24/7 veins, tells me that basic pump products are being referenced as NO production and considering plasma jet was mentioned.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

im basing my opinion on how the og question was posted, looking for 24/7 veins, tells me that basic pump products are being referenced as NO production and considering plasma jet was mentioned.
    I'm gonna agree with this.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    So every log about erase or erase pro that mentioned an increase in vascularity is wrong.... weird.

Yes I know you know ur stuff celoraza but if people report more vascularity when taking a single product... would we not agree on that?
    My friend I do agree that it will innately help to be MORE VASCULAR , being that it dries you out and it usually used in cuts, alas lower body fat levels and it is thus easier to notice the roadwork vascularity that a strenous workout (or relaxed body in the case of lower BF levels) will possess.

I adore Erase, it gives that dry and lean look, hence the veins, however I would like to hear if even Josh (Natty) or Ryan (Rodja) think that Erase enhances vasodilation itself.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. I'm mainly referring to the Beta-alanine tingles along with the ensuing vein popping feel i get with nitrates. Its a nice combo to get my workout started.
    You're not wrong about a few suggestions though. I understand the erase reference in the fact that it does provide that drying out effect. I definitely feel more vascular when running it.

8. Dang, by the time i finish putting thought into my next post, 12 other guys have chimed in with the things that are floating in my brain.

9. Wheres my popcorn... interesting stuff

10. Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner View Post
    I'm mainly referring to the Beta-alanine tingles along with the ensuing vein popping feel i get with nitrates. Its a nice combo to get my workout started.
    You're not wrong about a few suggestions though. I understand the erase reference in the fact that it does provide that drying out effect. I definitely feel more vascular when running it.
    I do too, but I do feel it has to do more with the low estrogen and low water retention it causes, making it easier to notice veins and yielding that dry look. However I have not felt any difference in vasodilation with it...

But alas like you all mentioned...he just wants aesthetics out of this, I think I am getting the gist of it...he wants to be "veiny" (vascular) just for looks, so the suggestions you all made, seem more than appropriate then , and the ones I did have more to do with Vasodilation , Peak Power Output , longer endurance and a temporary (depending on BF levels) vascular look.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I do too, but I do feel it has to do more with the low estrogen and low water retention it causes, making it easier to notice veins and yielding that dry look. However I have not felt any difference in vasodilation with it...

But alas like you all mentioned...he just wants aesthetics out of this, I think I am getting the gist of it...he wants to be "veiny" (vascular) just for looks, so the suggestions you all made, seem more than appropriate then , and the ones I did have more to do with Vasodilation , Peak Power Output , longer endurance and a temporary (depending on BF levels) vascular look.
    unfortunately most do not have the mindset as you do.
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

12. AAKG. :wink:

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Wheres my popcorn... interesting stuff
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Share with me?

15. No one's mentioned the Ultimate Warrior method yet? Not a supplement, i know, but still a valid show of badassery especially when combined with face paint and pink underwear

16. Warrior is awesome! Met him in june.
  17. BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

18. versa 1

can you send me a link to buy versa 1

19. I'm thinking about getting primal pump but idk if it will do any good :-/

20. Quote Originally Posted by MMGtheSERB View Post
    can you send me a link to buy versa 1
    It'll be available for Inner Circle release Jan 8th. That's the only time it will be for a few months, it's a special run we at USPlabs do with new products. You can sign up for the Inner Circle at www.versa-1.com. It's free and you don have to worry about spam. You'll get an email notifying you when it's available. If you miss out, it will probably be 3-4months before it'll be at retailers.

If you need any further info, PM me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

21. alright thanks and is it better than plasma jet?

22. Quote Originally Posted by MMGtheSERB View Post
    alright thanks and is it better than plasma jet?
    It's an apples to oranges as far as comparison.

I can say I've never seen people report the gains on plasma jet that even begin to sniff those of Versa-1.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

23. looks like versa 1 will be huge, better get it soon before they ban it or some **** haha it seems like it's a pretty solid product

24. Cesar, I think you got too worked up over semantics lol.

Yes, the product categories are different but people made recommendations on the part of his post that said "pumps 24/7".

There might have been a misunderstanding along the line but you need to chill out lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Cesar, I think you got too worked up over semantics lol.

Yes, the product categories are different but people made recommendations on the part of his post that said "pumps 24/7".

There might have been a misunderstanding along the line but you need to chill out lol.

Name:  cranky-early-morning.jpeg
Views: 246
Size:  33.7 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

26. Doesn't swoll-n have sodium nitrate??

27. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Doesn't swoll-n have sodium nitrate??
    Yessir
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Cesar, I think you got too worked up over semantics lol.

Benjamin, thanks but no thanks. (waking up, massive headache)
    >SNS-Glycophase<

29. he wants a product that will give him a pump like this
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

30. Name:  hansfranz1.jpeg
Views: 365
Size:  16.1 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO2 and other Nitric Oxide Boosters: Satan?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
  2. Increasing Nitric oxide?
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:29 AM
  3. Nitric Oxide adn ephedrine
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:08 PM
  4. Nitric Oxide Supps stacked with T3?
    By omar castillo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 07:14 PM
  5. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 01:37 PM