PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.34%

I'm 4 weeks into a Anabeta Elite Erase Pro AI DAA 8 week run.

I was at a 6 month plateau on all of my lifts, just couldn't progress at all. None of them are overly impressive lifts, but still I was stuck. First 2 weeks I was sick, only managed to work out 2-3 times a week, then there were the holidays where I partied a little excessively and overate, then this past week I've been sick again. I've still already managed to put 10-20 pounds on almost all of my lifts, noticed increases in defenition and I am quite happy with the results.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

Quote Originally Posted by eericksen View Post
    Really it all depends on how it's cut...most butchers take the short cut and run it through a saw. Those bone fragments and silver skin makes it taste gamey. I butcher all mine myself and cut out all the fat, silver skin and bone. That being said marinade it 24 hrs prior after letting it thaw and sit in the refrigerator for a day. My favorite meals though aren't quick will fees you through the week. Take a crockpot and either make chili or stew. Divide them into containers and refrigerate. I prep all my meals on Sundays and eat off those meals during the week.
    My family has always butchered all our own meat. Ive been getting down on a little venison here and there but Im still experimenting with spices an recipes to get one right for my liking. Ive always processed all my own deer meat. I have all the necessary equipment so I might just turn it all into burger or really lean suasage. Then i can make all sorts of stuff. If i dont find a great way to flash cook it then thats whats gonna happen.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

Hey everyone,
    Ive got two more days on the first bottle so Im not gonna do much of an upate. I o have one thing that I will tell y'all. I changed my workout split to 4 days instead of 5 days. I really just got kinda bore with my routin so I figure change will be a good thing both mentally and phsically. My old split was as follows day1 legs day2 shoulders day3 back day4 chest day5 arms. My new split is as follows day1 legs, day2 chest triceps, day3 back an bi's and day4 is shoulers/traps. I always do Abs at least twice a week and perform cardio at least 3 times a week. Traps are always done on shoulder day also.
    I think this change along with another month of ABE an now EP will yield some great things. I will have measurements and weight in the next few days.
    Today was back/bi day. I was feeling pretty soli again while doing back. I usually start my routine with wide grip pull ups because they are so hard for me to perform. Toay I felt like oing some heavy wie grip pulldowns before performing my widegrip pull ups. I was pretty excited because I figured i wouldnt be able to achieve neer as many reps on the pullups because of fatigue from the pulldowns but I was able to achieve 1 more rep all the way through my widegrip pullup sets. HELL YES. PROGRESS.
    Im not use to doing Bi's after back so I felt a little weak on the Bi side but I know that was for sure from fatigue. Either way I felt pretty swoll today while lifting. Still feeling pretty good about ABE and Im really anxious to add the EP to it for the last month. Im still toying with the idea of mixing in a DAA. Im not sure about it yet. WHo thinks I should run the DAA for this last month of the ABE run or do a seperate run on DAA after this cycle is complete. LET ME KNOW.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Cannot wait to see how EP hits you, I love it.
    doing my own thang!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.18%

Could someone run Ostra with this stack?
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Im sure people have...its been asked numerous times
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver
    Could someone run Ostra with this stack?
    Some have, ive never used osta myself though.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%

Hello everybody,
    Ive got a question. Is there a specific way to upload images to a post. I took photos for the next month of my cyle and I tried to upload them and it's like the website wouldnt let me. I want to upload the photos at the same time as I report on my weight, measuremets, fat% and BMI. Please explain to me why it is giving me so much hell. Surely Im not that damn computer illiterate. I tried to even create my own album in my profile and it wouldnt let me. PLEASE HELP. If I dont get any replies by tomorrow evening Ill just post all my updates without the photos.
    Thanks Y'all.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You could always put them on photo bucket and share the link. I uploaded photos on here and I remember it being a pain at first, but eventually I figured it out.. Are you using the classic uploader
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap
    Hello everybody,
    Ive got a question. Is there a specific way to upload images to a post. I took photos for the next month of my cyle and I tried to upload them and it's like the website wouldnt let me. I want to upload the photos at the same time as I report on my weight, measuremets, fat% and BMI. Please explain to me why it is giving me so much hell. Surely Im not that damn computer illiterate. I tried to even create my own album in my profile and it wouldnt let me. PLEASE HELP. If I dont get any replies by tomorrow evening Ill just post all my updates without the photos.
    Thanks Y'all.
    I couldn't from my web browser but can add photos from the app.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES AnaBeta Elite 30 day cycle log
    By amezjab in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:58 AM
  3. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 06:50 PM