PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,
A little update today on my progress. Today was chest day at the gym and overall I would say I had a good workout and here is why. Well to start off I had to work out in the evening for the first time in years at this particular gym and it kinda sucked because it was so crowded that I had a hard time performing the routine that I had planned. But on the other hand I noticed some good improvements in lifts today. First let me tell y'all that I suck at bench press and I haven't actually performed a flat bench press in about 6 weeks, Ive been doing alot of incline/decline and cable flys. Today I was kinda curious as to how much I could bench press. I know this, the last time I did bench press I could only push 185lbs 5 times unassisted and I know for a fact I couldnt even push 205lbs up. Well, my efforts/change in routine and Anabeta Elite helped out. I was able to throw up 185lbs 10 times with a milld bit of effort but the big notice was when I realized that I could, without a doubt hit 225lbs. Off went the 25lb plates and on went the 45s. Spotter on hand, and to my astonishment 5 solid reps. And when I mean solid I went all the way down to my chest, not those weak, half way down reps. I was extremely excited because that is a huge improvement for me in my opinion. I used to get so pissed off watch these little 150lb kids throw up 185lbs like it was nothing and now I can, and then some.

Also, I have to say that I am now noticing some size increases happening (at least I think so). Also, I feel like Im starting to tighten up a little bit. My stomach, despite the layer of fat covering it up definitely seems to feel like it's getting alot more solid also.

I have 8 days left on this run of ABE and then measurements and weigh in. I am so excited to see what happens over the next 38 days. I say 38 days because I am running two bottles and I really think Im going to get some solid noticable/measurable gains. Really stoked because Im going to run Erase Pro with the second bottle.

Thanks for following and have a great day.
Right on bro! Your making me anxious to start my run here in 2 weeks!!!! Keep killing it

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite just ordered from Nutraplanet's website. they have a good deal on the combo. I sure hope it gets here within 7 days so I can keep taking it without a break. I paid for the 3 day delivery so it should be here in time. Really excited to keep seeing some solid gains.

Today is rest day for me, which means Im off to the gym for some Ab work and mainly cardio and sit in the sauna before I head off to work.

Talk to y'all later.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Great job! How are your clothes fitting?
Clothes are still fitting the same in the waist area but it seems like my shirts are fitting a little more snug in tha arm and chest regions.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hey guys,
I dont have time for a real upate but I have a question. Has anybody ever done a DAA/ABE/EP stack. Ive orered the ABE and EP should be here today. I was thinking about stacking a DAA with it this last month of my ABE run. Any suggestions would be appreciated because I have like 2-3 days left on my first bottle of ABE. What side effects could I experience with this stack?

Measurements an weigh in will come after the first month is over, 2-3 more days.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
I dont have time for a real upate but I have a question. Has anybody ever done a DAA/ABE/EP stack. Ive orered the ABE and EP should be here today. I was thinking about stacking a DAA with it this last month of my ABE run. Any suggestions would be appreciated because I have like 2-3 days left on my first bottle of ABE. What side effects could I experience with this stack?

Measurements an weigh in will come after the first month is over, 2-3 more days.
Seen many people stack DAA with ABE and EP. Take the DAA 3grams. Some people split the dose but I tool it all pre workout (45 min prior).

EP and DAA is nice combo.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Seen many people stack DAA with ABE and EP. Take the DAA 3grams. Some people split the dose but I tool it all pre workout (45 min prior).

EP and DAA is nice combo.
Thanks for the input.

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
I'm a week into an ABE, EP and USP labs test powder stack (DAA product) and like it quite a bit so far. It's a little more expensive for a DAA product but the ingredient profile is really good!

cainb96

Awards
I'm a week into an ABE, EP and USP labs test powder stack (DAA product) and like it quite a bit so far. It's a little more expensive for a DAA product but the ingredient profile is really good!
Are you on a cut right now?

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I prefer the DAA preworkout as well.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Hey everyone,
I have a question that maybe someone could help answer. I come from a family that does a lot of hunting. My father has a deep freeze full of venison that he needs help clearing out. I absolutley love deer meat but here is the problem I have. I know how little time it takes to grill up some chicken on a frying pan. Does anyone out there following this thread know of a QUICK way to cook this where it will taste good. Hell, it's too good of an oppurtunity to pass up because it's free, lean protein (hard to beat). I just cant afford to fire up the grill all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Really it all depends on how it's cut...most butchers take the short cut and run it through a saw. Those bone fragments and silver skin makes it taste gamey. I butcher all mine myself and cut out all the fat, silver skin and bone. That being said marinade it 24 hrs prior after letting it thaw and sit in the refrigerator for a day. My favorite meals though aren't quick will fees you through the week. Take a crockpot and either make chili or stew. Divide them into containers and refrigerate. I prep all my meals on Sundays and eat off those meals during the week.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Assuming useless to run ABE instead of AB if I'm already supplementing with Forsokhlii?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Assuming useless to run ABE instead of AB if I'm already supplementing with Forsokhlii?
I think Abe also gas an anti- Cort in it. But yeah save the Abe or save the cash and get ab.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE has added cortisol benefits as well and I like higher doses of forskolin personally, but in general you may not need ABE. How much forskolin and what product containing it are you using?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3x a day, 95% 25mg
That would be overkill if added to ABE. However, you could just lower the dose of the additional Forkolin, but the choice is yours.

I'm also extremely glad that Forskolin is starting to get some recognition again. It's popularity seems to be cyclical, but the new prevalence of high quality extracts makes it much easier (and affordable) to dose.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to figure out as I already have the bottle of ABE, just sitting there. But also do have 2 bottles of Forsk also sitting there and one of ABOG.

Also, trying to steer away from Cortisol control in the morning and only kickstart that close to my workout time, so I may look into adding a pop or two of ABE near my workout

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just trying to figure out as I already have the bottle of ABE, just sitting there. But also do have 2 bottles of Forsk also sitting there and one of ABOG.

Also, trying to steer away from Cortisol control in the morning and only kickstart that close to my workout time, so I may look into adding a pop or two of ABE near my workout
You're getting into the bad area of trying to micromanage supplements. Forskolin is a supplement that is best for longer runs (10-12 weeks), so there's not a danger of running it an extended time. I wouldn't worry too much about the cortisol control in the morning. Technically, it may work against the natural cortisol process, but it's really speculation.

00S4Boy

Awards
I'm 4 weeks into a Anabeta Elite Erase Pro AI DAA 8 week run.

I was at a 6 month plateau on all of my lifts, just couldn't progress at all. None of them are overly impressive lifts, but still I was stuck. First 2 weeks I was sick, only managed to work out 2-3 times a week, then there were the holidays where I partied a little excessively and overate, then this past week I've been sick again. I've still already managed to put 10-20 pounds on almost all of my lifts, noticed increases in defenition and I am quite happy with the results.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Really it all depends on how it's cut...most butchers take the short cut and run it through a saw. Those bone fragments and silver skin makes it taste gamey. I butcher all mine myself and cut out all the fat, silver skin and bone. That being said marinade it 24 hrs prior after letting it thaw and sit in the refrigerator for a day. My favorite meals though aren't quick will fees you through the week. Take a crockpot and either make chili or stew. Divide them into containers and refrigerate. I prep all my meals on Sundays and eat off those meals during the week.
My family has always butchered all our own meat. Ive been getting down on a little venison here and there but Im still experimenting with spices an recipes to get one right for my liking. Ive always processed all my own deer meat. I have all the necessary equipment so I might just turn it all into burger or really lean suasage. Then i can make all sorts of stuff. If i dont find a great way to flash cook it then thats whats gonna happen.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hey everyone,
Ive got two more days on the first bottle so Im not gonna do much of an upate. I o have one thing that I will tell y'all. I changed my workout split to 4 days instead of 5 days. I really just got kinda bore with my routin so I figure change will be a good thing both mentally and phsically. My old split was as follows day1 legs day2 shoulders day3 back day4 chest day5 arms. My new split is as follows day1 legs, day2 chest triceps, day3 back an bi's and day4 is shoulers/traps. I always do Abs at least twice a week and perform cardio at least 3 times a week. Traps are always done on shoulder day also.
I think this change along with another month of ABE an now EP will yield some great things. I will have measurements and weight in the next few days.
Today was back/bi day. I was feeling pretty soli again while doing back. I usually start my routine with wide grip pull ups because they are so hard for me to perform. Toay I felt like oing some heavy wie grip pulldowns before performing my widegrip pull ups. I was pretty excited because I figured i wouldnt be able to achieve neer as many reps on the pullups because of fatigue from the pulldowns but I was able to achieve 1 more rep all the way through my widegrip pullup sets. HELL YES. PROGRESS.
Im not use to doing Bi's after back so I felt a little weak on the Bi side but I know that was for sure from fatigue. Either way I felt pretty swoll today while lifting. Still feeling pretty good about ABE and Im really anxious to add the EP to it for the last month. Im still toying with the idea of mixing in a DAA. Im not sure about it yet. WHo thinks I should run the DAA for this last month of the ABE run or do a seperate run on DAA after this cycle is complete. LET ME KNOW.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Cannot wait to see how EP hits you, I love it.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hello everybody,
Ive got a question. Is there a specific way to upload images to a post. I took photos for the next month of my cyle and I tried to upload them and it's like the website wouldnt let me. I want to upload the photos at the same time as I report on my weight, measuremets, fat% and BMI. Please explain to me why it is giving me so much hell. Surely Im not that damn computer illiterate. I tried to even create my own album in my profile and it wouldnt let me. PLEASE HELP. If I dont get any replies by tomorrow evening Ill just post all my updates without the photos.
Thanks Y'all.

aceroni

Awards
You could always put them on photo bucket and share the link. I uploaded photos on here and I remember it being a pain at first, but eventually I figured it out.. Are you using the classic uploader

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hello everybody,
Ive got a question. Is there a specific way to upload images to a post. I took photos for the next month of my cyle and I tried to upload them and it's like the website wouldnt let me. I want to upload the photos at the same time as I report on my weight, measuremets, fat% and BMI. Please explain to me why it is giving me so much hell. Surely Im not that damn computer illiterate. I tried to even create my own album in my profile and it wouldnt let me. PLEASE HELP. If I dont get any replies by tomorrow evening Ill just post all my updates without the photos.
Thanks Y'all.
I couldn't from my web browser but can add photos from the app.