PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you dose that, two before, two after, and two with another meal?
I'd go 2 preworkout 2 postworkout ABE and 2 pre bed meal AB.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I started a bulk today...4 caps ABE 2 caps AB per day for me
Interesting, I'm about to start OG anabeta in mid January once I start spring semester, I believe I will be doing 6 caps since I've read a lot of logs doing 6 and having good results. Done 2 runs with OG at 4 ED. I'm excited going 8 weeks instead of 4.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Im just curious but what would be the benefit of taking erase pro along with anabeta elite. I see alot of people cycling them together and Im wondering if that would be a good combo for the second month of this log or maybe just taking a fat burner. PLease help.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Well being that erase pro is an AI. It will allow you to harness more benefits from the ABE when it boosts T especially with the added forskolin. Both products with yield a reduction in cortisol since erase is a 7-Keto DHEA and ABE has DHEA. Should recomp very nicely as well as put some good quality muscle if taken ABE in conjunction with EP. Heard great results with the two. If this is a bulk wouldn't add a fat burner, erase pro would surprise you on how well it does, even standalone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well being that erase pro is an AI. It will allow you to harness more benefits from the ABE when it boosts T especially with the added forskolin. Both products with yield a reduction in cortisol since erase is a 7-Keto DHEA and ABE has DHEA. Should recomp very nicely as well as put some good quality muscle if taken ABE in conjunction with EP. Heard great results with the two. If this is a bulk wouldn't add a fat burner, erase pro would surprise you on how well it does, even standalone.

EP has 3,7 Keto-DHEA and ABE has an entirely different hormone: 5-Adrosten-3ß,7ß-diol-17-one. While it seems like only a slight difference, they're different compounds with different actions.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yea, i forgot the 3 for the 7-keto DHEA. I know that they are completely different compounds but i always seem to word things to where i understand. I guess thats why i sucked in english class.

aceroni

Awards
EP has 3,7 Keto-DHEA and ABE has an entirely different hormone: 5-Adrosten-3ß,7ß-diol-17-one. While it seems like only a slight difference, they're different compounds with different actions.
What are the major differences between the two?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 7-keto in Erase main action is to lower estrogen with a side benefit of some cortisol lowering properties.

The 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one in ABE lowers cortisol with no real estrogen related benefits.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Between which two? 3,7 is a 7-keto metabolite that primarily lowers E2 with some cortisol reduction. 5-Adrosten-3ß,7ß-diol-17-one is only a cortisol modulator designed for synergy with the other components of ABE.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Between which two? 3,7 is a 7-keto metabolite that primarily lowers E2 with some estrogen reduction. 5-Adrosten-3ß,7ß-diol-17-one is only a cortisol modulator designed for synergy with the other components of ABE.
Since its a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA, don't you get the added bonus of decreasing cortisol with it as well?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since its a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA, don't you get the added bonus of decreasing cortisol with it as well?
Typo on my part; 3,7 is primarily for E2 reduction, but does lower cortisol as well.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
haha success! I loved my run on OG erase. I believe starting jan. 13th (when i get back to school) i will be doing a 1 cap ED of OG erase, and 5-6 OG Anabeta for my last bulk run for 8 weeks until i start to cut for spring break!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
haha success! I loved my run on OG erase. I believe starting jan. 13th (when i get back to school) i will be doing a 1 cap ED of OG erase, and 5-6 OG Anabeta for my last bulk run for 8 weeks until i start to cut for spring break!
Love that stack.

Ahhhhhh I miss spring break

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Haha it's probably one of my favorite natty stack. I'm still debating whether or not to add some SS DAA for a full on PES stack:D but as for the cut before spring break, ALPHAMINE! Still have like 3 tubs of it when the OG anabeta and alphamine insider deal was going on.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hello everybody,
Well unfortunatley for me I had to take 2 days off from lifting due to the holidays and work. I was able to get a good 4mile jog in today so I did get some exercise though. Anyways thanks for the info on the erase pro/ Anabeta elite stack. I dont have any updates today so y'all have a merry christmas and Ill check back in tomorrow.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Pumped for updates

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Thanx for doing this. subbed

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hello everybody,
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, holidays and work get in the way sometimes. Allright on the 26th I had an amazing shoulder workout and noticed I was able to get a few more reps in on my dumbbell overhead press and my barbell overhead press so I was really excited about that. Yesterday I did back workout and I felt a little tired but that ws because of some other stuff I had going on and not enough sleep. I always feel kind of bummed out on back day because I really want to get better at wide grip pullups and theyre so hard for me. It just seems like I should be able to do more than I actually can. Either way I pushed hard and had a really good workout besides feeling kinda weak and tired.

I don't have anything to report as far as progress goes really. I have been on ABE for a little over two weeks now and I do think I have grown some but I won't know until I take measurements again. I will weigh myself again on Sunday when Im able to get in the gym in the morning because that is the time of day I weighed myself last time so I want to be consistent. Alot of my lifts have been getting heavier so I know I have been getting stronger in some areas (I still feel like a ***** when it comes to pullups though LOL).

I want to thank the people following this post about the reccomendation to start taking fishoil for my joint discomfort. I have been taking it and since then I have noticed a decrease in soreness. Thanks for the solid advice. With only two weeks left on this bottle of ABE its time for me to start getting ready to get another bottle, I also think Im going to run a bottle of Erase Pro to help the last month Im cycling. I dont know if I can buy Erase Pro locally because I dont remember seeing it at the nutrition store I bought my AB at. If not Ill have to find it online probably.

Thanks for following the post and I will have weight and measurement updates coming soon.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree that fish oil does seem to aid in joint pain suppression but I also have a hard time taking it without indigestion.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I agree that fish oil does seem to aid in joint pain suppression but I also have a hard time taking it without indigestion.
You and me both! Ever tried enteric coated? I've been debating but regular gives me such gnarly indigestion its almost not worth it.

- Valdez

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Good update, I don't get indigestion from the fish oil but do get salmon breath

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I just started running 4 ABE + 2 AB daily and must say I'm noticing a difference. Always saw great gains with 4 ABE, but 6 is unbelievable.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I just started running 4 ABE + 2 AB daily and must say I'm noticing a difference. Always saw great gains with 4 ABE, but 6 is unbelievable.
I think this is how Josh is running it now

aceroni

Awards
What do you think about 4ab plus two abe daily?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about 4ab plus two abe daily? I believe I have a bottle of abe lying around and i'm thinking I should get two bottles ab for a two month hard bulk
You can do that. But I notice a big difference with the added forskolin and Cortisol blocker in ABE so I like to dose it a 4 and regular AB at 2. But if money is the issue, you still can't go wrong with your preferred dosing protocol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice, then I guess I'm on the right track.

Libido instantly through the roof. Even better than when I'm on DAA
I get a little boost from AB too

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hello everyone,
Well it's been a few days since I made a post so here goes. Yesterday i did legs again and I was able to squat 20 more lbs than I usually do so that was awesome. However, my knees sure didnt like me a whole lot this morning so Im going to have to be easy on them and be a little more careful I guess. They didnt hurt while I was squatting though. Today I did shoulders, I was able to crank out more reps consistently while performing all my exercise but particularly during my overhed behind the neck barbell press. I was pretty excited about these improvements that I have accomplished the last few days. I hope the strength gains will start to show themselves more prevalent tomorrow while I do Back because I suck at pullups and I get very frustrated on back day sometimes. Either way I will say this, I have noticed my lifts have increased pretty much everywhere across the board but those two areas I mentione are the ones I have seen the most preogress. Maybe it's just a sign of things to come. I sure hope so! If all my lifts keep seeing improvements like I have seen on my shoulders and legs then this supplement will get a huge thumbs up. Im starting to get excited because I am running this for 2 bottles. The second bottle will start in about a week and a half and I will stack the second run with erase pro most likely.
Anyways, no measurements or bodyfat updates until the first motnh is completely over so keep reading and Ill let you know.
Thanks and have a happy new year.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for following this log! Looks like you are seeing great results already! I have run AB a few times and LOVE it, but I will run AB Elite in a few months for the first time. I am super psyched as I was using AB for recomp and that seems to be exactly what AB Elite is for. Excited to see your final results. Happy new year; keep up the good work!

Best,
Tyler

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thats what i'll be running

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hey guys,
Today was back day and I had a really solid workout even despite the fact that I kinda suck at widegrip pullups. I started thinking to myself during my workout something that I never realized. Its real simple, the heavier I get the harder it is to do pullups. At the beginning of October when I was released I weighed myself at the gym and started lifting hard again. I weighed 192lbs and was only able to do 7 widegrip pullups, since then I have gained about 13lbs (creatine intake helped) but Im able to do 9 widegrip pullups. It never really clicked that my progress was a little more than what I thought. Today at the end of my workout I was just kind of curious how much weight I could actually pull down on one of the Lat pulldown machinnes. To my astonishment I almost pulled the whole ****ing stack (295lbs is what it claims) down. Also, I did realize that when doing pulldowns and other exercise that my lifts have increasd a whole lot since then. I have definitely noticed an increase in my lifts on rows and weighted pulldowns over the last few weeks. It just never dawned on me that the heavier I get the harder it is to do pullups. All the 13lbs I gained over the last 3 months didnt go into my lats alone (DUH). Anyways, I did feel really strong and confident today while I was doing my back workout which is an extremely rare occasion. Anyways, that's all I have to post for the day. I will post my measurements once the first month of ABE is done which is around a week away. I am just now really starting to think that this stuff is starting to yield good results.

Thanks for reading and following my posts and have a good day y'all

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hey everyone,
I have a question that maybe someone could help answer. I come from a family that does a lot of hunting. My father has a deep freeze full of venison that he needs help clearing out. I absolutley love deer meat but here is the problem I have. I know how little time it takes to grill up some chicken on a frying pan. Does anyone out there following this thread know of a QUICK way to cook this where it will taste good. Hell, it's too good of an oppurtunity to pass up because it's free, lean protein (hard to beat). I just cant afford to fire up the grill all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone,
I have a question that maybe someone could help answer. I come from a family that does a lot of hunting. My father has a deep freeze full of venison that he needs help clearing out. I absolutley love deer meat but here is the problem I have. I know how little time it takes to grill up some chicken on a frying pan. Does anyone out there following this thread know of a QUICK way to cook this where it will taste good. Hell, it's too good of an oppurtunity to pass up because it's free, lean protein (hard to beat). I just cant afford to fire up the grill all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I just cook it on the stove. Search for some good recipes from venison to cook it with. There are a lot out there and it still tastes amazing even on the stovetop.

I would tenderize the meat with a meat mallet or hammer.

Use olive oil to cook it. Put salt and pepper on it. If you want you could put Worcestershire sauce on it also.

Really there are many ways to cook it with many different recipes.

You could also make a roast out of it :D. I've done that before and it was awesome.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Now I'm hungry, thanks guys

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
I just cook it on the stove. Search for some good recipes from venison to cook it with. There are a lot out there and it still tastes amazing even on the stovetop.

Use olive oil to cook it. Put salt and pepper on it. If you want you could put Worcestershire sauce on it also.

You could also make a roast out of it :D. I've done that before and it was awesome.
Appreciate the response. I have cooked it many ways, just never on the stove and would hate to ruin a good piece of meat. Ill take your word for it and give it a try like that. I guess its stove top and worcestershire sauce then. Thanks man.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards

Appreciate the response. I have cooked it many ways, just never on the stove and would hate to ruin a good piece of meat. Ill take your word for it and give it a try like that. I guess its stove top and worcestershire sauce then. Thanks man.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem. Just use a good stove top pan and cook on a low setting to keep the jucies flowing and use enough olive oil. I've cooked it a lot on the stovetop and it always comes out good. If you have a skillet you could use that also.

Hope it works for ya and let us know. By the way I'm starving for some venison now haha.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Sooo jealous.. I love venison. We have a neighbor that hunts and he always gives us a good 3-4 pounds of high quality meat. Soooo damn good.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I don't hunt, someone send me venison!

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
hey guys,
A little update today on my progress. Today was chest day at the gym and overall I would say I had a good workout and here is why. Well to start off I had to work out in the evening for the first time in years at this particular gym and it kinda sucked because it was so crowded that I had a hard time performing the routine that I had planned. But on the other hand I noticed some good improvements in lifts today. First let me tell y'all that I suck at bench press and I haven't actually performed a flat bench press in about 6 weeks, Ive been doing alot of incline/decline and cable flys. Today I was kinda curious as to how much I could bench press. I know this, the last time I did bench press I could only push 185lbs 5 times unassisted and I know for a fact I couldnt even push 205lbs up. Well, my efforts/change in routine and Anabeta Elite helped out. I was able to throw up 185lbs 10 times with a milld bit of effort but the big notice was when I realized that I could, without a doubt hit 225lbs. Off went the 25lb plates and on went the 45s. Spotter on hand, and to my astonishment 5 solid reps. And when I mean solid I went all the way down to my chest, not those weak, half way down reps. I was extremely excited because that is a huge improvement for me in my opinion. I used to get so pissed off watch these little 150lb kids throw up 185lbs like it was nothing and now I can, and then some.

Also, I have to say that I am now noticing some size increases happening (at least I think so). Also, I feel like Im starting to tighten up a little bit. My stomach, despite the layer of fat covering it up definitely seems to feel like it's getting alot more solid also.

I have 8 days left on this run of ABE and then measurements and weigh in. I am so excited to see what happens over the next 38 days. I say 38 days because I am running two bottles and I really think Im going to get some solid noticable/measurable gains. Really stoked because Im going to run Erase Pro with the second bottle.

Thanks for following and have a great day.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice update,congrats on the 225.i am thinking of running this with my next natty stack.been eyeballing it for some time.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
hey guys,
A little update today on my progress. Today was chest day at the gym and overall I would say I had a good workout and here is why. Well to start off I had to work out in the evening for the first time in years at this particular gym and it kinda sucked because it was so crowded that I had a hard time performing the routine that I had planned. But on the other hand I noticed some good improvements in lifts today. First let me tell y'all that I suck at bench press and I haven't actually performed a flat bench press in about 6 weeks, Ive been doing alot of incline/decline and cable flys. Today I was kinda curious as to how much I could bench press. I know this, the last time I did bench press I could only push 185lbs 5 times unassisted and I know for a fact I couldnt even push 205lbs up. Well, my efforts/change in routine and Anabeta Elite helped out. I was able to throw up 185lbs 10 times with a milld bit of effort but the big notice was when I realized that I could, without a doubt hit 225lbs. Off went the 25lb plates and on went the 45s. Spotter on hand, and to my astonishment 5 solid reps. And when I mean solid I went all the way down to my chest, not those weak, half way down reps. I was extremely excited because that is a huge improvement for me in my opinion. I used to get so pissed off watch these little 150lb kids throw up 185lbs like it was nothing and now I can, and then some.

Also, I have to say that I am now noticing some size increases happening (at least I think so). Also, I feel like Im starting to tighten up a little bit. My stomach, despite the layer of fat covering it up definitely seems to feel like it's getting alot more solid also.

I have 8 days left on this run of ABE and then measurements and weigh in. I am so excited to see what happens over the next 38 days. I say 38 days because I am running two bottles and I really think Im going to get some solid noticable/measurable gains. Really stoked because Im going to run Erase Pro with the second bottle.

Thanks for following and have a great day.
Nice job on the lifts, congrats on the progress!