PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Hello everyone,
    Well it's been a few days since I made a post so here goes. Yesterday i did legs again and I was able to squat 20 more lbs than I usually do so that was awesome. However, my knees sure didnt like me a whole lot this morning so Im going to have to be easy on them and be a little more careful I guess. They didnt hurt while I was squatting though. Today I did shoulders, I was able to crank out more reps consistently while performing all my exercise but particularly during my overhed behind the neck barbell press. I was pretty excited about these improvements that I have accomplished the last few days. I hope the strength gains will start to show themselves more prevalent tomorrow while I do Back because I suck at pullups and I get very frustrated on back day sometimes. Either way I will say this, I have noticed my lifts have increased pretty much everywhere across the board but those two areas I mentione are the ones I have seen the most preogress. Maybe it's just a sign of things to come. I sure hope so! If all my lifts keep seeing improvements like I have seen on my shoulders and legs then this supplement will get a huge thumbs up. Im starting to get excited because I am running this for 2 bottles. The second bottle will start in about a week and a half and I will stack the second run with erase pro most likely.
    Anyways, no measurements or bodyfat updates until the first motnh is completely over so keep reading and Ill let you know.
    Thanks and have a happy new year.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Good update bro, Happy new years to you!

3. New Member
    Answers

Good update, keep pushing. Happy new year!

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in for following this log! Looks like you are seeing great results already! I have run AB a few times and LOVE it, but I will run AB Elite in a few months for the first time. I am super psyched as I was using AB for recomp and that seems to be exactly what AB Elite is for. Excited to see your final results. Happy new year; keep up the good work!

Best,
    Tyler

5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

ABE during pct FTW

6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    ABE during pct FTW
    Its a must have in PCT...anabolic PCT
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

thats what i'll be running
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys,
    Today was back day and I had a really solid workout even despite the fact that I kinda suck at widegrip pullups. I started thinking to myself during my workout something that I never realized. Its real simple, the heavier I get the harder it is to do pullups. At the beginning of October when I was released I weighed myself at the gym and started lifting hard again. I weighed 192lbs and was only able to do 7 widegrip pullups, since then I have gained about 13lbs (creatine intake helped) but Im able to do 9 widegrip pullups. It never really clicked that my progress was a little more than what I thought. Today at the end of my workout I was just kind of curious how much weight I could actually pull down on one of the Lat pulldown machinnes. To my astonishment I almost pulled the whole ****ing stack (295lbs is what it claims) down. Also, I did realize that when doing pulldowns and other exercise that my lifts have increasd a whole lot since then. I have definitely noticed an increase in my lifts on rows and weighted pulldowns over the last few weeks. It just never dawned on me that the heavier I get the harder it is to do pullups. All the 13lbs I gained over the last 3 months didnt go into my lats alone (DUH). Anyways, I did feel really strong and confident today while I was doing my back workout which is an extremely rare occasion. Anyways, that's all I have to post for the day. I will post my measurements once the first month of ABE is done which is around a week away. I am just now really starting to think that this stuff is starting to yield good results.

Thanks for reading and following my posts and have a good day y'all

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Hey everyone,
    I have a question that maybe someone could help answer. I come from a family that does a lot of hunting. My father has a deep freeze full of venison that he needs help clearing out. I absolutley love deer meat but here is the problem I have. I know how little time it takes to grill up some chicken on a frying pan. Does anyone out there following this thread know of a QUICK way to cook this where it will taste good. Hell, it's too good of an oppurtunity to pass up because it's free, lean protein (hard to beat). I just cant afford to fire up the grill all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I have a question that maybe someone could help answer. I come from a family that does a lot of hunting. My father has a deep freeze full of venison that he needs help clearing out. I absolutley love deer meat but here is the problem I have. I know how little time it takes to grill up some chicken on a frying pan. Does anyone out there following this thread know of a QUICK way to cook this where it will taste good. Hell, it's too good of an oppurtunity to pass up because it's free, lean protein (hard to beat). I just cant afford to fire up the grill all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I just cook it on the stove. Search for some good recipes from venison to cook it with. There are a lot out there and it still tastes amazing even on the stovetop.

I would tenderize the meat with a meat mallet or hammer.

Use olive oil to cook it. Put salt and pepper on it. If you want you could put Worcestershire sauce on it also.

Really there are many ways to cook it with many different recipes.

You could also make a roast out of it . I've done that before and it was awesome.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

11. Elite Member
    Answers

Now I'm hungry, thanks guys
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I just cook it on the stove. Search for some good recipes from venison to cook it with. There are a lot out there and it still tastes amazing even on the stovetop.

Use olive oil to cook it. Put salt and pepper on it. If you want you could put Worcestershire sauce on it also.

You could also make a roast out of it . I've done that before and it was awesome.
    Appreciate the response. I have cooked it many ways, just never on the stove and would hate to ruin a good piece of meat. Ill take your word for it and give it a try like that. I guess its stove top and worcestershire sauce then. Thanks man.

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Appreciate the response. I have cooked it many ways, just never on the stove and would hate to ruin a good piece of meat. Ill take your word for it and give it a try like that. I guess its stove top and worcestershire sauce then. Thanks man.

14. Elite Member
    Answers

No problem. Just use a good stove top pan and cook on a low setting to keep the jucies flowing and use enough olive oil. I've cooked it a lot on the stovetop and it always comes out good. If you have a skillet you could use that also.

Hope it works for ya and let us know. By the way I'm starving for some venison now haha.
    PES Representative

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Hey everyone,

Sooo jealous.. I love venison. We have a neighbor that hunts and he always gives us a good 3-4 pounds of high quality meat. Soooo damn good.

16. Elite Member
    Answers

I don't hunt, someone send me venison!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I don't hunt, someone send me venison!
    Yuck I'm not a fan of venison. To much game flavor. Elk on the other hand is the best tasting meat on the planet (IMHO)

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

hey guys,
    A little update today on my progress. Today was chest day at the gym and overall I would say I had a good workout and here is why. Well to start off I had to work out in the evening for the first time in years at this particular gym and it kinda sucked because it was so crowded that I had a hard time performing the routine that I had planned. But on the other hand I noticed some good improvements in lifts today. First let me tell y'all that I suck at bench press and I haven't actually performed a flat bench press in about 6 weeks, Ive been doing alot of incline/decline and cable flys. Today I was kinda curious as to how much I could bench press. I know this, the last time I did bench press I could only push 185lbs 5 times unassisted and I know for a fact I couldnt even push 205lbs up. Well, my efforts/change in routine and Anabeta Elite helped out. I was able to throw up 185lbs 10 times with a milld bit of effort but the big notice was when I realized that I could, without a doubt hit 225lbs. Off went the 25lb plates and on went the 45s. Spotter on hand, and to my astonishment 5 solid reps. And when I mean solid I went all the way down to my chest, not those weak, half way down reps. I was extremely excited because that is a huge improvement for me in my opinion. I used to get so pissed off watch these little 150lb kids throw up 185lbs like it was nothing and now I can, and then some.

Also, I have to say that I am now noticing some size increases happening (at least I think so). Also, I feel like Im starting to tighten up a little bit. My stomach, despite the layer of fat covering it up definitely seems to feel like it's getting alot more solid also.

I have 8 days left on this run of ABE and then measurements and weigh in. I am so excited to see what happens over the next 38 days. I say 38 days because I am running two bottles and I really think Im going to get some solid noticable/measurable gains. Really stoked because Im going to run Erase Pro with the second bottle.

Thanks for following and have a great day.

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nice update,congrats on the 225.i am thinking of running this with my next natty stack.been eyeballing it for some time.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

20. Elite Member
    Answers

hey guys,
    A little update today on my progress. Today was chest day at the gym and overall I would say I had a good workout and here is why. Well to start off I had to work out in the evening for the first time in years at this particular gym and it kinda sucked because it was so crowded that I had a hard time performing the routine that I had planned. But on the other hand I noticed some good improvements in lifts today. First let me tell y'all that I suck at bench press and I haven't actually performed a flat bench press in about 6 weeks, Ive been doing alot of incline/decline and cable flys. Today I was kinda curious as to how much I could bench press. I know this, the last time I did bench press I could only push 185lbs 5 times unassisted and I know for a fact I couldnt even push 205lbs up. Well, my efforts/change in routine and Anabeta Elite helped out. I was able to throw up 185lbs 10 times with a milld bit of effort but the big notice was when I realized that I could, without a doubt hit 225lbs. Off went the 25lb plates and on went the 45s. Spotter on hand, and to my astonishment 5 solid reps. And when I mean solid I went all the way down to my chest, not those weak, half way down reps. I was extremely excited because that is a huge improvement for me in my opinion. I used to get so pissed off watch these little 150lb kids throw up 185lbs like it was nothing and now I can, and then some.

Also, I have to say that I am now noticing some size increases happening (at least I think so). Also, I feel like Im starting to tighten up a little bit. My stomach, despite the layer of fat covering it up definitely seems to feel like it's getting alot more solid also.

I have 8 days left on this run of ABE and then measurements and weigh in. I am so excited to see what happens over the next 38 days. I say 38 days because I am running two bottles and I really think Im going to get some solid noticable/measurable gains. Really stoked because Im going to run Erase Pro with the second bottle.

Nice job on the lifts, congrats on the progress!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

hey guys,

Right on bro! Your making me anxious to start my run here in 2 weeks!!!! Keep killing it

22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite just ordered from Nutraplanet's website. they have a good deal on the combo. I sure hope it gets here within 7 days so I can keep taking it without a break. I paid for the 3 day delivery so it should be here in time. Really excited to keep seeing some solid gains.

Today is rest day for me, which means Im off to the gym for some Ab work and mainly cardio and sit in the sauna before I head off to work.

Talk to y'all later.

23. New Member
    Answers

Great job! How are your clothes fitting?

24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    Great job! How are your clothes fitting?
    Clothes are still fitting the same in the waist area but it seems like my shirts are fitting a little more snug in tha arm and chest regions.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys,
    I dont have time for a real upate but I have a question. Has anybody ever done a DAA/ABE/EP stack. Ive orered the ABE and EP should be here today. I was thinking about stacking a DAA with it this last month of my ABE run. Any suggestions would be appreciated because I have like 2-3 days left on my first bottle of ABE. What side effects could I experience with this stack?

Measurements an weigh in will come after the first month is over, 2-3 more days.

26. Elite Member
    Answers

Hey guys,
    I dont have time for a real upate but I have a question. Has anybody ever done a DAA/ABE/EP stack. Ive orered the ABE and EP should be here today. I was thinking about stacking a DAA with it this last month of my ABE run. Any suggestions would be appreciated because I have like 2-3 days left on my first bottle of ABE. What side effects could I experience with this stack?

Measurements an weigh in will come after the first month is over, 2-3 more days.
    Seen many people stack DAA with ABE and EP. Take the DAA 3grams. Some people split the dose but I tool it all pre workout (45 min prior).

EP and DAA is nice combo.
    PES Representative

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Seen many people stack DAA with ABE and EP. Take the DAA 3grams. Some people split the dose but I tool it all pre workout (45 min prior).

EP and DAA is nice combo.
    Thanks for the input.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the input.
    Get intimidate. Much better than regular daa

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'm a week into an ABE, EP and USP labs test powder stack (DAA product) and like it quite a bit so far. It's a little more expensive for a DAA product but the ingredient profile is really good!
    "It's not because of that, It's not because of money
    Works in my blood, And I kill cause I'm HUNGRY"
    --Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk87 View Post
    I'm a week into an ABE, EP and USP labs test powder stack (DAA product) and like it quite a bit so far. It's a little more expensive for a DAA product but the ingredient profile is really good!
    Are you on a cut right now?

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I prefer the DAA preworkout as well.

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Hey everyone,
    Really it all depends on how it's cut...most butchers take the short cut and run it through a saw. Those bone fragments and silver skin makes it taste gamey. I butcher all mine myself and cut out all the fat, silver skin and bone. That being said marinade it 24 hrs prior after letting it thaw and sit in the refrigerator for a day. My favorite meals though aren't quick will fees you through the week. Take a crockpot and either make chili or stew. Divide them into containers and refrigerate. I prep all my meals on Sundays and eat off those meals during the week.

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Assuming useless to run ABE instead of AB if I'm already supplementing with Forsokhlii?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

34. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Assuming useless to run ABE instead of AB if I'm already supplementing with Forsokhlii?
    I think Abe also gas an anti- Cort in it. But yeah save the Abe or save the cash and get ab.

35. Elite Member
    Answers

ABE has added cortisol benefits as well and I like higher doses of forskolin personally, but in general you may not need ABE. How much forskolin and what product containing it are you using?

36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

What dosage?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What dosage?
    3x a day, 95% 25mg

38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

3x a day, 95% 25mg
    That would be overkill if added to ABE. However, you could just lower the dose of the additional Forkolin, but the choice is yours.

I'm also extremely glad that Forskolin is starting to get some recognition again. It's popularity seems to be cyclical, but the new prevalence of high quality extracts makes it much easier (and affordable) to dose.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Just trying to figure out as I already have the bottle of ABE, just sitting there. But also do have 2 bottles of Forsk also sitting there and one of ABOG.

Also, trying to steer away from Cortisol control in the morning and only kickstart that close to my workout time, so I may look into adding a pop or two of ABE near my workout

40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Just trying to figure out as I already have the bottle of ABE, just sitting there. But also do have 2 bottles of Forsk also sitting there and one of ABOG.

Also, trying to steer away from Cortisol control in the morning and only kickstart that close to my workout time, so I may look into adding a pop or two of ABE near my workout
    You're getting into the bad area of trying to micromanage supplements. Forskolin is a supplement that is best for longer runs (10-12 weeks), so there's not a danger of running it an extended time. I wouldn't worry too much about the cortisol control in the morning. Technically, it may work against the natural cortisol process, but it's really speculation.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES AnaBeta Elite 30 day cycle log
    By amezjab in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:58 AM
  3. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 04:50 PM
  4. m1,4ADD/1-Test/1,4Andro 6 week cycle log