PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hello Everyone.

Yesterday I made a post about my frustration with all the biased reviews of all the supplement products because of Sales Reps screwing with legitimate people wanting honest reviews. So I decided to take the plunge and review a product myself and tell the masses what I thought of it and what gains I get out of it.

So, after much reading and sorting through numerous reviews I decided to do an 8 week cycle of Anabeta Elite, which i started this morning.

A little about myself, I am a 35 yr old male from Spring TX. I have lifted weights on and off since my twenties. I used to have a good habit of hitting the gym hard for 6 months then quit going because the ladies were giving me the attention I wanted. I would start hitting the gym again once my pants started to fit too snug or I got disgusted with the way I was looking. I had a life changing event a few years ago and those days are now over. I was involved in a car wreck while driving under the influence of alcohol and was just released in October. So, i have been hitting the gym hard ever since and been trying to get my life back in order. Enough about that though.

Okay here are the stats that I can give you at the start of this cycle. I took these today at the gym. I used a little electronic device that the trainers use on their clients to get my BMI and my BodyFat%.

Here is what I can tell you about my frame/size:
Height: 5' 11 1/2"
Weight: 204 lbs
BodyFat: 15.2%
BMI: 28

Im sorry to say this but I really dont know what my max squat or bench press is. I train by myself so I usually dont have a spotter and try to always concentrate on proper form and making a solid contraction while performing the exercise.

Measurements:
Okay, as far as these go please be patient with me and I will take measruments in the next few days and post them to this thread and to my profile, for monitoring purposes.

Supplements I am stacking with:
I will not use Brand names because it's not important and I am not trying to endorse one company or another. The only reason I am using PES' name is for those people seeking an honest review.

WHEY PROTEIN:
The cheapest I can buy at the nutrition store, usually they run a sale every month on overstock items.
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE:
I buy my micronized creatine at HEB.
PREWORKOUT:
I drink an NO/CAFFEINE loaded preworkout.
AMINO ACID:
I drink one amino acid drink about an hour into my workout at the gym and thats usually the only one I drink throughout the day.

TYPICAL DIET:

1st meal:
4 scrambled eggs, two turkey sausage patties and a small bowl of granole cereal.
2nd meal:
Protein shake (after workout)
3rd meal:
One large grilled chicken breast with rice.
4th meal:
One large grilled chicken breast w/ barbecue sauce (no rice)
5th meal:
Usually depends on if I work that night or not (either a solid 3 course meal ,carbs protein fat veggies, "if Im not working" or a protein bar if I am)
6th meal:
Either:2, 4oz cans of tuna or another grilled chicken breast (no carbs)
7th meal:
Typically another protein shake to curb my hunger in the evening.

MY BODY DOESNT REACT WELL TO CARBOHYDRATES SO I HAVE TO KEEP THEM DOWN. I ALSO WORK AT A PIZZA JOINT SO IM NOT GOING TO LIE. I EAT A SLICE OR TWO USUALLY WHILE I AM AT WORK.

DAY 1 EVALUATION:
Other than a slight increase in appetite that's about all I can really say. The increase in appetite wasnt overwhelming but it was a little bit more than normal. I have heard of guys sweating a whole lot or feeling nausea but I didnt experience this, which is surprising considering I did legs this morning.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Jealous about the unlimited pizza, you eat 1-2 slices per shift?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See if you can get this moved to the supplement logs section, but nice start to a log from such a new member.

Not sure if I could work at a pizza place..would demolish too many pies. :D

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Im new to this site and still learning how to maneuver through the site. Any suggestions would greatly help. I dont have much of a choice on where I work right now until the courts grant me ddrivers license back to me. I ride a bike almost everywere I go. It will just take time to get reestablished after being locked up for 14 months. But any suggestions to get more people to this thread would be awesome. God knows it would have made my choice on picking a supplement much easier.

aceroni

Awards
Welcome to the forum man its a good place to be. People are very knowledgeable and helpful.
anyways i'd love to hear what you think about AB. I've only had a good experience with it.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
looking forward to following your progress, good luck

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed for the ride, looking forward to your updates!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely in! Thank you for giving this a try:)

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Day2:
Not much to say really because it's only the second day. My appetite is a little higher than normal but nothing extreme, but once again it is only the second day. Didn't experience any side effects yet. No extreme sweating or nausea like some people claim. Sorry to say this but I still have no measurements for a baseline yet but please be patient. I went to try and buy a seamstress tape at the local HEB and Dollar Store but they didn't have one. I might just have to ask the trainers at the gym I attend if I can borrow theirs if I don't get one in the next day or so.

I worked out shoulders today and had a pretty good workout. I always have really good pumps thanks to my preworkout drink. I did feel like I wanted to push myself a little harder and got a few more reps in during my overhead/behind the neck barbell press. I don't know if I could relate this to anything other than I really wanted to try and get a few more reps. Maybe I just felt like I should have been able to after 2 weeks at the same level.

Shoulder Workout Routine:
1:Dumbbell Overhead Press-1 warm up set of 10@45lbs, 2nd set 10 reps@60lbs, 3rd set 8 reps@70lbs, 4th set 6reps@70lbs, 5th set 6 reps@70lbs.
2: Overhead behind the neck barbell press- 1st set 12reps@110, 2nd set 11 reps@110lbs, 3rd set 10 reps@110, 4th and 5th set were drop sets 10 reps@110lbs then 12 reps@70lbs.
3:I call these incline shoulder presses because I am lying on an incline machine pushing over and behind my head. When I performed this series I tagged them up/ supersetted /backed doored them or whatever you want to call it with side delt raises. 1st 2nd and 3rd set 10 reps@210lbs, supersetted with sets of 10@65lbs on a side delt machine. 4th and 5th set were sets of 10@195lbs then back doored with sets of 10@65LBS on the side delt machine.
4:Standing barbell front raises supersetted with side delt dumbbell raises. sets of 5@10 reps.
5:Standing uprightrows supersetted with shoulder shrugs.1st 2nd and 3rd set were sets of 10@70lbs then shrugs at sets of 10@180lbs. the 4th and 5th set were drop sets on the upright rows from 70lbs to 40lbs then I burned out at 90 lbs on the shrug machine.
6:Front delt dumbell raises supersetted with really light side delt dumbell raises. 5 sets.
7:This is my last exercise and it goes like this 7reps of front delt dumbell raises then 7 reps of side delt dumbell raises then 7 more front delt dumbbell raises and finally 5 dumbbell cleans. I perform 3 of these excruciating sets and then I'm completely spent.

I hope ya'll enjoyed the reading. Yeah I'm from Texas and we say Ya'll.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good update bud

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Sorry guys, I have to make a correction.
The overhead/behind the neck barbell press was actually done with a curl bar. And one other thing, Ive been lazy doing Abs so I did a 30 min Ab workout today after my shoulder workout. Time to go to work and eat some carbs (LOL).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should prolly have this moved to supplement log section, but otherwise.. looks good!

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
I want to get this moved to the supplement llog section but I dont know how and I sent a message to the site for help and I am still waiting for a response. If anyone out their knows how to do this let me know and i will gladly move it. Thanks, sorry though I am new to this site and not the most computer literate individual.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Day4:
Okay, so sorry about no post yesterday but i was busy as all hell and barely even got to the gym at all but luckily I did get to the gym last night and got a great back workout in and today I did chest.

Yesterdays Back workout:
1: unassisted wide grip pull ups: 1st set 10, 2nd set 8, 3rd set 7, 4th and 5th set 6 ( yesterday was the first time Ive ever been able to do 10 pullups WOOHOO )
2: Unassisted wide grip pull ups again but this time I only do three and I hold in the contracted position for as long as i can (5 sets ).
3: Wide grip lat pull downs: 3 sets of 10, then I do two drop sets that start from 160lbs, then 130lbs then 100lbs then 85 lbs then 55lbs.
4:Close grip unassisted chin ups palms facing toward me. I do 5 sets of these but I superset these with even more wide grip lat pull downs.
5: Upright rows with palms facing the ceiling. I do 5 sets of these supersetted with (yep you guessed it) wide grip lat pull downs.
6: Ill be honest with y'all and tell you I dont know what the next few exercises are called on the machine but there are 4 more exercises that I do, all are supersetted with the machine adjacent to the other one that I am on. All are sets of 5.
7: the last exercise i do is a regular upright row. I do 3 heavy sets and then do 2 drop sets to finish off my back workout.

Todays Chest workout:
1: Barbell incline: 5 sets (was able to hit 195lbs 6 times, which is good for me because my chest is for some reason weak for someone my size)
2: Cable incline flies: 5 sets
3: Dumbbell incline chest press supersetted with more incline cable flies (75 lb dumbells 5 sets of typically 8 reps).
4: Decline cable flies supersetted with chest dips. 5 sets
5: Regular cable flies supersetted with decline cable flies. 5 sets
6: Decline barbell chest press supersetted with more chest dips. 5 sets

Overall:
I definitely have noticed an increase in appetite. It's not overwhelming for me, but I am fortunate enough to be able to eat on a regular basis. Other than that I really haven't noticed anything else yet. No noticeable side effects other than that.

Measurements coming very soon, I bought a seamstress tape today and will have measurements soon. Thanks and y'all have a good day.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day4:
Okay, so sorry about no post yesterday but i was busy as all hell and barely even got to the gym at all but luckily I did get to the gym last night and got a great back workout in and today I did chest.

Yesterdays Back workout:
1: unassisted wide grip pull ups: 1st set 10, 2nd set 8, 3rd set 7, 4th and 5th set 6 ( yesterday was the first time Ive ever been able to do 10 pullups WOOHOO )
2: Unassisted wide grip pull ups again but this time I only do three and I hold in the contracted position for as long as i can (5 sets ).
3: Wide grip lat pull downs: 3 sets of 10, then I do two drop sets that start from 160lbs, then 130lbs then 100lbs then 85 lbs then 55lbs.
4:Close grip unassisted chin ups palms facing toward me. I do 5 sets of these but I superset these with even more wide grip lat pull downs.
5: Upright rows with palms facing the ceiling. I do 5 sets of these supersetted with (yep you guessed it) wide grip lat pull downs.
6: Ill be honest with y'all and tell you I dont know what the next few exercises are called on the machine but there are 4 more exercises that I do, all are supersetted with the machine adjacent to the other one that I am on. All are sets of 5.
7: the last exercise i do is a regular upright row. I do 3 heavy sets and then do 2 drop sets to finish off my back workout.

Todays Chest workout:
1: Barbell incline: 5 sets (was able to hit 195lbs 6 times, which is good for me because my chest is for some reason weak for someone my size)
2: Cable incline flies: 5 sets
3: Dumbbell incline chest press supersetted with more incline cable flies (75 lb dumbells 5 sets of typically 8 reps).
4: Decline cable flies supersetted with chest dips. 5 sets
5: Regular cable flies supersetted with decline cable flies. 5 sets
6: Decline barbell chest press supersetted with more chest dips. 5 sets

Overall:
I definitely have noticed an increase in appetite. It's not overwhelming for me, but I am fortunate enough to be able to eat on a regular basis. Other than that I really haven't noticed anything else yet. No noticeable side effects other than that.

Measurements coming very soon, I bought a seamstress tape today and will have measurements soon. Thanks and y'all have a good day.
Hunger and muscle fullness are the first things I notice...keep it up!

cainb96

Awards
So what's the difference between Anabeta and Annabeta elite?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP, have u gotten sick by any chance?

Just curious as it looks good for immune support as well this time of year. I have almost gotten sick twice but managed to fight it off and not have any really bad days. I work with the public and have a small child so not getting sick could be attributed to this product to a degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So what's the difference between Anabeta and Annabeta elite?
Added forskolin and cortisol control. Anabeta Elite is truly an amazing product,

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Okay,
So yesterday was a day of rest. Today was Bi's and Tri's workout with some forearm exercises in their also.
I dont really have time to detailmy whole workout but I had a pretty solid workout.

Ive been trying to get measurements to ya'll for a while so here goes. Ive never taken measurements before so I tried to make sure I took these properly. I found some videos on youtube that showed me how to take these. Please forgive me though because I was not able to get any accurate measurements of my chest and shoulders because it's really freakin difficult to do that by myself.

Measurements:
Beltline waist measurement 38.5"
Belly button waist measurement 36"
Right arm bicep 16 5/8
Left arm bicep 16 1/2
Quads 21 3/4
Right calf 15"
Left calf 14 3/4"

Summary of product:
Today was the first day I really noticed a hard increase in appetite. Usually my breakfast is enough to get me through my morning workout with no problem but for some reason I was really hungry before the end of my workout today. So, there is definitely something going on with that aspect. I have noticed a slight increase in aggression but Ill be honest Ive had a rough couple of days so I cant say for sure yet if it's due to the product or me just having a couple of sh@#ty days. Other than that I havent noticed anything else so far, but it's still ekinda arly on in my cycle. Well, thats all I can say for the product today.

One last thing I want to say is that no matter what happens with this cycle, the curiosity of the effectiveness of this product and the drive to succeed that I get when I try a new supplement always helps keep me motivated and in the gym.

Thanks for following this thread Ya'll.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Is it typical for someone to have a waistlin measurement of 38.5" but wear a 36" waist pair of pants/shorts. My 36" jeans/shorts even fit loose so this kind of confuses me? Any advice anyone? Also, does anyone know of a good way to measure your chest or shoulders by yourself without the help of another person?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it typical for someone to have a waistlin measurement of 38.5" but wear a 36" waist pair of pants/shorts. My 36" jeans/shorts even fit loose so this kind of confuses me? Any advice anyone? Also, does anyone know of a good way to measure your chest or shoulders by yourself without the help of another person?
The fibers in denim will become loose and stretch over a small amount of time.

Not sure on the upper body measurements, but thanks for the updates!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay,
So yesterday was a day of rest. Today was Bi's and Tri's workout with some forearm exercises in their also.
I dont really have time to detailmy whole workout but I had a pretty solid workout.

Ive been trying to get measurements to ya'll for a while so here goes. Ive never taken measurements before so I tried to make sure I took these properly. I found some videos on youtube that showed me how to take these. Please forgive me though because I was not able to get any accurate measurements of my chest and shoulders because it's really freakin difficult to do that by myself.

Measurements:
Beltline waist measurement 38.5"
Belly button waist measurement 36"
Right arm bicep 16 5/8
Left arm bicep 16 1/2
Quads 21 3/4
Right calf 15"
Left calf 14 3/4"

Summary of product:
Today was the first day I really noticed a hard increase in appetite. Usually my breakfast is enough to get me through my morning workout with no problem but for some reason I was really hungry before the end of my workout today. So, there is definitely something going on with that aspect. I have noticed a slight increase in aggression but Ill be honest Ive had a rough couple of days so I cant say for sure yet if it's due to the product or me just having a couple of sh@#ty days. Other than that I havent noticed anything else so far, but it's still ekinda arly on in my cycle. Well, thats all I can say for the product today.

One last thing I want to say is that no matter what happens with this cycle, the curiosity of the effectiveness of this product and the drive to succeed that I get when I try a new supplement always helps keep me motivated and in the gym.

Thanks for following this thread Ya'll.
Good luck! How are you dosing the Anabeta Elite?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, another user of ABE. Im in for this log! Kill it my man!

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hello everyone,
First Ill answer a question about dosing, I take Anabeta Elite exactly as the bottle recommends. The bottle says take 2 30-60 min beffore workout and 2 with your first post workout meal and then on my off days i spread them out thoughout the day with my meals.

Today was leg day for me and I decided to change my leg routine a little. I decided to add frogjumps as a superset after my lunges, hack squats and leg extensions. By the end of my last jump I felt like I was going to fall on my ass.

Legs:
1: V-squat machine 5 sets.
2: Hack squats 5 sets supersetted with as many frogjumps as possible (it was only about 6-8 reps before I felt like falling over).
3: Lunges 4 sets supersetted with even more frog jumps.
4: Leg extensions, 5 sets supersetted with frog jumps over to the leg press machine for calf presses.
5: Lying leg curls 5 sets supersetted with standing calf raises.
6. Lying leg curls 3 drop sets followed by even more standing calf raises.
7: Leg press supersetted with sitting calf raises, 3 sets.

After all that I did Abs for about 35 minutes.

I have never used the frogjumps in my workout. I read about them on this website last night because I wanted to add something different to my workout. Let me tell everybody reading this that this regimen was probably one of the hardest ones Ive ever done. I really wanted to stop jumping after doing the third set because it was freaking hard and exhausting. I thought I was about to puke after doing mu lunge/jump supersets. Overall it was a hell of a workout and Im sure in a couple weeks I will reap the benefits of this added exercise.

REVIEW AND UPDATES: I weighed myself today and was at 205 lbs which is only 1 pound heavier than my initial weigh in. If the scale keeps going north then Ill know what's up. I do believe I am experiencing a slight increase in aggression though. I mentioned this the other day and thought it might have been due to me having a rough couple of days but I think it's just a mild side effect of the SUPP. The increased aggression is easily controllable for me and it definitely motivates me during my workout. Im having a good time riding this SUPP and Im hoping that in the next week or two this stuff really starts to kick-it-in high gear and put some size on me.

Thanks for following the thread and have a wonderful day.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
So. this morning I had to get up earlier than I usually do for work. Yesterday I told ya'll I changed my leg workout and apparemtly it was for the better. My legs and ass were so sore when I woke up that I had trouble sitting down on the toilet. I haven't felt soreness like this for a while HOORAH for frogjumps even though they are extremely hard and exhausting.
Have a good day!

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Oh yeah,
I have a question that maybe someone could answer. I have noticed alot of joint soreness in the last week. Could this be from taking this SUPP. I really dont know what's been up with that. Any help would be appreciated.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah,
I have a question that maybe someone could answer. I have noticed alot of joint soreness in the last week. Could this be from taking this SUPP. I really dont know what's been up with that. Any help would be appreciated.
Agreed with the below statement from natty. What's your fish oil dosage look like? I know I have to up my dose during these colder months as my joints start aching. Look into joint supps as well.

Doubtful from the ABE, it could be from you pushing your body harder than usual

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
I dont take fish oil but I have noticed that I am trying to push myself harder though, hence the excruciating leg workout yesterday.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hey guys,
I had a solid workout yesterday and today. Yesteray was shoulders and today was back. I played some racquetball for my cardio because running gets boring as hell. On another note my legs are still sore as hell from the other day. I added a new workout in to my shoulder routine yesterday that I read off this website and it sure created one hell of a burn. Basically you take a barbell and while standing you push the bar out from your chest parallel with the ground and then snap the bar back working your rear delts also. Really good finisher like the article said, my delts were burning after the third set. Also changed my back workout a little too with some different type/grip of rows and I went back to using the v-bar again for a while. I figured my routine was getting too monotonous and it was time for a little change. I really want to reap all the benefits that this supplement claims to provide.

No updates besides this one. I will weigh myself again in another 4 or 5 days so we will see what happens. The most frustrating part about using a scale is this: Ive always been a little on the chunky side my whole life and I was always excited to watch the scale go down. Whenever I see the scale going up it really f#$ks with my emotions and makes me feel that Im eating like a damn pig. Everyone that see's me and knows me keeps telling me that Im just getting bigger (in a good way) so I have to use that and I hope that the bodyfat% machine that I used at the gym is consistent and accurate. I was at 15.2% and I would like to be at 15% or below by Newyear.Thanks for the time and Ill continue to post any changes and updates.

Have a good day Y'all.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scales are a total mind game man. To be honest, the best way I've learned to gauge my progress is by the way that my clothes fit and the changes in the mirror.

Also, be careful to not get upset if the electronic hand held comes back with a higher number. Those things are known to be very inconsistent.

Keep up the hard work man!

- Valdez

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Scales are a total mind game man. To be honest, the best way I've learned to gauge my progress is by the way that my clothes fit and the changes in the mirror.

Also, be careful to not get upset if the electronic hand held comes back with a higher number. Those things are known to be very inconsistent.

Keep up the hard work man!

- Valdez
Thanks for the heads up on the electronic hand held. I know how my clothes are still fitting and ad long as theyre not getting tighter in the waist then Im sure the weight is good weight. Im my own worst critic though so it's easy to get frustrated at times. However there are those other times when you look at yourslef in the mirror and you feel all swoll and proud. I think it just depends on my mood sometimes. Either way I know Im still getting stronger that;s for sure.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the heads up on the electronic hand held. I know how my clothes are still fitting and ad long as theyre not getting tighter in the waist then Im sure the weight is good weight. Im my own worst critic though so it's easy to get frustrated at times. However there are those other times when you look at yourslef in the mirror and you feel all swoll and proud. I think it just depends on my mood sometimes. Either way I know Im still getting stronger that;s for sure.
Awesome bud, keep it up. I think we are all too hard on ourselves but it is because we know what we want. Keep working hard , you will get the results you want!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed for results!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Keep strong man. Good updates and I agree with Valdez, use the mirror and how the clothes fit to judge the progression! Looking forward to reading more updates. Did you take before pics by chance? When I did my second round of OG anabeta I took before and after and that made me realized that it was a successful run

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
No I havent taken any photots but Maybe Ill take some because I am planning on running this for 60 days. Also it hasn't even been two weeks so right now wouldnt be too late. I have been feeling a little more swoll (so to speak) the last couple of days when I look in the mirror.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Keep strong man. Good updates and I agree with Valdez, use the mirror and how the clothes fit to judge the progression! Looking forward to reading more updates. Did you take before pics by chance? When I did my second round of OG anabeta I took before and after and that made me realized that it was a successful run
No I haven't taken any photos but I guess that would be a great idea. I plan on running this for 60 days so it's not too late. I have only been on it for about 10 days but I have been feeling kinda swoll (so to speak) The last few days though.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda late but I'm in for this. Anabeta elite is legit. I did a 4 week cycle a few months ago and I honestly couldn't stop eating. Good luck buddy.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Hello everyone,
Well today I did biceps but I was really pressed for time because it was my day off from work and had to do the shopping thing. I did an extremely high volume, fast paced workout. It really felt like a damn cardio workout almost.

As far as updates go all I can really say is that in the last couple days when I look in the mirror it seems to me like Ive been looking a little more solid I guess. Not really any bigger, juskinda more dense I guess. It could just be my mind playing games on me. Only measurements will really tell. Either way I FEEL MORE SWOLL the last few days for some reason. I have really adapted to the increase in appetite so I don't even notice that part anymore, but like I said before I eat fairly regularly (every 2 1/2 hours).

Anyways, tomorrow is legs again which means more freaking frogjumps, UGHH. Oh yeah, yesterday was chest day and I pushed myself again on incline barbell press and I was able to push 205lbs for 5 reps (which was an all time best). Im going to keep pushing as hard as I can because I really want this and Im not going to stop or give up. I will achieve my goals. HELL YEAH.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hello everyone,
Well today I did biceps but I was really pressed for time because it was my day off from work and had to do the shopping thing. I did an extremely high volume, fast paced workout. It really felt like a damn cardio workout almost.

As far as updates go all I can really say is that in the last couple days when I look in the mirror it seems to me like Ive been looking a little more solid I guess. Not really any bigger, juskinda more dense I guess. It could just be my mind playing games on me. Only measurements will really tell. Either way I FEEL MORE SWOLL the last few days for some reason. I have really adapted to the increase in appetite so I don't even notice that part anymore, but like I said before I eat fairly regularly (every 2 1/2 hours).

Anyways, tomorrow is legs again which means more freaking frogjumps, UGHH. Oh yeah, yesterday was chest day and I pushed myself again on incline barbell press and I was able to push 205lbs for 5 reps (which was an all time best). Im going to keep pushing as hard as I can because I really want this and Im not going to stop or give up. I will achieve my goals. HELL YEAH.
Sounds like things are going well, great job

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Good update, all day muscle fullness was a huge plus when I was on OG AB.