PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Between which two? 3,7 is a 7-keto metabolite that primarily lowers E2 with some estrogen reduction. 5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one is only a cortisol modulator designed for synergy with the other components of ABE.
    Since its a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA, don't you get the added bonus of decreasing cortisol with it as well?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Since its a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA, don't you get the added bonus of decreasing cortisol with it as well?
    Typo on my part; 3,7 is primarily for E2 reduction, but does lower cortisol as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. haha success! I loved my run on OG erase. I believe starting jan. 13th (when i get back to school) i will be doing a 1 cap ED of OG erase, and 5-6 OG Anabeta for my last bulk run for 8 weeks until i start to cut for spring break!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski
    haha success! I loved my run on OG erase. I believe starting jan. 13th (when i get back to school) i will be doing a 1 cap ED of OG erase, and 5-6 OG Anabeta for my last bulk run for 8 weeks until i start to cut for spring break!
    Love that stack.

Ahhhhhh I miss spring break
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

5. Haha it's probably one of my favorite natty stack. I'm still debating whether or not to add some SS DAA for a full on PES stack but as for the cut before spring break, ALPHAMINE! Still have like 3 tubs of it when the OG anabeta and alphamine insider deal was going on.

6. Hello everybody,
    Well unfortunatley for me I had to take 2 days off from lifting due to the holidays and work. I was able to get a good 4mile jog in today so I did get some exercise though. Anyways thanks for the info on the erase pro/ Anabeta elite stack. I dont have any updates today so y'all have a merry christmas and Ill check back in tomorrow.

7. Merry Christmas to you as well!

8. Pumped for updates
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

9. Thanx for doing this. subbed

Tap, snap, or nap.

10. Hello everybody,
    Sorry for the lack of updates lately, holidays and work get in the way sometimes. Allright on the 26th I had an amazing shoulder workout and noticed I was able to get a few more reps in on my dumbbell overhead press and my barbell overhead press so I was really excited about that. Yesterday I did back workout and I felt a little tired but that ws because of some other stuff I had going on and not enough sleep. I always feel kind of bummed out on back day because I really want to get better at wide grip pullups and theyre so hard for me. It just seems like I should be able to do more than I actually can. Either way I pushed hard and had a really good workout besides feeling kinda weak and tired.

I don't have anything to report as far as progress goes really. I have been on ABE for a little over two weeks now and I do think I have grown some but I won't know until I take measurements again. I will weigh myself again on Sunday when Im able to get in the gym in the morning because that is the time of day I weighed myself last time so I want to be consistent. Alot of my lifts have been getting heavier so I know I have been getting stronger in some areas (I still feel like a ***** when it comes to pullups though LOL).

I want to thank the people following this post about the reccomendation to start taking fishoil for my joint discomfort. I have been taking it and since then I have noticed a decrease in soreness. Thanks for the solid advice. With only two weeks left on this bottle of ABE its time for me to start getting ready to get another bottle, I also think Im going to run a bottle of Erase Pro to help the last month Im cycling. I dont know if I can buy Erase Pro locally because I dont remember seeing it at the nutrition store I bought my AB at. If not Ill have to find it online probably.

Thanks for following the post and I will have weight and measurement updates coming soon.
    •   

11. Yes I agree that fish oil does seem to aid in joint pain suppression but I also have a hard time taking it without indigestion.
    doing my own thang!
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re: PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Yes I agree that fish oil does seem to aid in joint pain suppression but I also have a hard time taking it without indigestion.
    You and me both! Ever tried enteric coated? I've been debating but regular gives me such gnarly indigestion its almost not worth it.

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

13. Good update, I don't get indigestion from the fish oil but do get salmon breath

14. I just started running 4 ABE + 2 AB daily and must say I'm noticing a difference. Always saw great gains with 4 ABE, but 6 is unbelievable.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    I just started running 4 ABE + 2 AB daily and must say I'm noticing a difference. Always saw great gains with 4 ABE, but 6 is unbelievable.
    I think this is how Josh is running it now
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

16. What do you think about 4ab plus two abe daily?

17. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    What do you think about 4ab plus two abe daily? I believe I have a bottle of abe lying around and i'm thinking I should get two bottles ab for a two month hard bulk
    You can do that. But I notice a big difference with the added forskolin and Cortisol blocker in ABE so I like to dose it a 4 and regular AB at 2. But if money is the issue, you still can't go wrong with your preferred dosing protocol.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

I think this is how Josh is running it now
    Nice, then I guess I'm on the right track.

Libido instantly through the roof. Even better than when I'm on DAA
    PES ALPHAMINE Log

19. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Nice, then I guess I'm on the right track.

Libido instantly through the roof. Even better than when I'm on DAA
    I get a little boost from AB too
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

20. Some days the morning wood is killer...

21. Hello everyone,
    Well it's been a few days since I made a post so here goes. Yesterday i did legs again and I was able to squat 20 more lbs than I usually do so that was awesome. However, my knees sure didnt like me a whole lot this morning so Im going to have to be easy on them and be a little more careful I guess. They didnt hurt while I was squatting though. Today I did shoulders, I was able to crank out more reps consistently while performing all my exercise but particularly during my overhed behind the neck barbell press. I was pretty excited about these improvements that I have accomplished the last few days. I hope the strength gains will start to show themselves more prevalent tomorrow while I do Back because I suck at pullups and I get very frustrated on back day sometimes. Either way I will say this, I have noticed my lifts have increased pretty much everywhere across the board but those two areas I mentione are the ones I have seen the most preogress. Maybe it's just a sign of things to come. I sure hope so! If all my lifts keep seeing improvements like I have seen on my shoulders and legs then this supplement will get a huge thumbs up. Im starting to get excited because I am running this for 2 bottles. The second bottle will start in about a week and a half and I will stack the second run with erase pro most likely.
    Anyways, no measurements or bodyfat updates until the first motnh is completely over so keep reading and Ill let you know.
    Thanks and have a happy new year.

22. Good update bro, Happy new years to you!

23. Good update, keep pushing. Happy new year!

24. I'm in for following this log! Looks like you are seeing great results already! I have run AB a few times and LOVE it, but I will run AB Elite in a few months for the first time. I am super psyched as I was using AB for recomp and that seems to be exactly what AB Elite is for. Excited to see your final results. Happy new year; keep up the good work!

Best,
    Tyler

25. ABE during pct FTW

26. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    ABE during pct FTW
    Its a must have in PCT...anabolic PCT
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

27. thats what i'll be running

28. Hey guys,
    Today was back day and I had a really solid workout even despite the fact that I kinda suck at widegrip pullups. I started thinking to myself during my workout something that I never realized. Its real simple, the heavier I get the harder it is to do pullups. At the beginning of October when I was released I weighed myself at the gym and started lifting hard again. I weighed 192lbs and was only able to do 7 widegrip pullups, since then I have gained about 13lbs (creatine intake helped) but Im able to do 9 widegrip pullups. It never really clicked that my progress was a little more than what I thought. Today at the end of my workout I was just kind of curious how much weight I could actually pull down on one of the Lat pulldown machinnes. To my astonishment I almost pulled the whole ****ing stack (295lbs is what it claims) down. Also, I did realize that when doing pulldowns and other exercise that my lifts have increasd a whole lot since then. I have definitely noticed an increase in my lifts on rows and weighted pulldowns over the last few weeks. It just never dawned on me that the heavier I get the harder it is to do pullups. All the 13lbs I gained over the last 3 months didnt go into my lats alone (DUH). Anyways, I did feel really strong and confident today while I was doing my back workout which is an extremely rare occasion. Anyways, that's all I have to post for the day. I will post my measurements once the first month of ABE is done which is around a week away. I am just now really starting to think that this stuff is starting to yield good results.

Thanks for reading and following my posts and have a good day y'all

29. Hey everyone,
    I have a question that maybe someone could help answer. I come from a family that does a lot of hunting. My father has a deep freeze full of venison that he needs help clearing out. I absolutley love deer meat but here is the problem I have. I know how little time it takes to grill up some chicken on a frying pan. Does anyone out there following this thread know of a QUICK way to cook this where it will taste good. Hell, it's too good of an oppurtunity to pass up because it's free, lean protein (hard to beat). I just cant afford to fire up the grill all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

30. Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I have a question that maybe someone could help answer. I come from a family that does a lot of hunting. My father has a deep freeze full of venison that he needs help clearing out. I absolutley love deer meat but here is the problem I have. I know how little time it takes to grill up some chicken on a frying pan. Does anyone out there following this thread know of a QUICK way to cook this where it will taste good. Hell, it's too good of an oppurtunity to pass up because it's free, lean protein (hard to beat). I just cant afford to fire up the grill all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I just cook it on the stove. Search for some good recipes from venison to cook it with. There are a lot out there and it still tastes amazing even on the stovetop.

I would tenderize the meat with a meat mallet or hammer.

Use olive oil to cook it. Put salt and pepper on it. If you want you could put Worcestershire sauce on it also.

Really there are many ways to cook it with many different recipes.

You could also make a roast out of it . I've done that before and it was awesome.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES AnaBeta Elite 30 day cycle log
    By amezjab in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:58 AM
  3. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 06:50 PM