PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Oh yeah,
    I have a question that maybe someone could answer. I have noticed alot of joint soreness in the last week. Could this be from taking this SUPP. I really dont know what's been up with that. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Doubtful from the ABE, it could be from you pushing your body harder than usual
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap View Post
    Oh yeah,
    I have a question that maybe someone could answer. I have noticed alot of joint soreness in the last week. Could this be from taking this SUPP. I really dont know what's been up with that. Any help would be appreciated.
    Agreed with the below statement from natty. What's your fish oil dosage look like? I know I have to up my dose during these colder months as my joints start aching. Look into joint supps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Doubtful from the ABE, it could be from you pushing your body harder than usual

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Doubtful from the ABE, it could be from you pushing your body harder than usual
    This ^^
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

5. I dont take fish oil but I have noticed that I am trying to push myself harder though, hence the excruciating leg workout yesterday.
    •   

6. I think the fish oil would help.

7. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I think the fish oil would help.
    Definitely. I'd recommend it for overall health purposes regardless.

8. Hey guys,
    I had a solid workout yesterday and today. Yesteray was shoulders and today was back. I played some racquetball for my cardio because running gets boring as hell. On another note my legs are still sore as hell from the other day. I added a new workout in to my shoulder routine yesterday that I read off this website and it sure created one hell of a burn. Basically you take a barbell and while standing you push the bar out from your chest parallel with the ground and then snap the bar back working your rear delts also. Really good finisher like the article said, my delts were burning after the third set. Also changed my back workout a little too with some different type/grip of rows and I went back to using the v-bar again for a while. I figured my routine was getting too monotonous and it was time for a little change. I really want to reap all the benefits that this supplement claims to provide.

No updates besides this one. I will weigh myself again in another 4 or 5 days so we will see what happens. The most frustrating part about using a scale is this: Ive always been a little on the chunky side my whole life and I was always excited to watch the scale go down. Whenever I see the scale going up it really f#$ks with my emotions and makes me feel that Im eating like a damn pig. Everyone that see's me and knows me keeps telling me that Im just getting bigger (in a good way) so I have to use that and I hope that the bodyfat% machine that I used at the gym is consistent and accurate. I was at 15.2% and I would like to be at 15% or below by Newyear.Thanks for the time and Ill continue to post any changes and updates.

Have a good day Y'all.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re: PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

Scales are a total mind game man. To be honest, the best way I've learned to gauge my progress is by the way that my clothes fit and the changes in the mirror.

Also, be careful to not get upset if the electronic hand held comes back with a higher number. Those things are known to be very inconsistent.

Keep up the hard work man!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Scales are a total mind game man. To be honest, the best way I've learned to gauge my progress is by the way that my clothes fit and the changes in the mirror.

Also, be careful to not get upset if the electronic hand held comes back with a higher number. Those things are known to be very inconsistent.

Keep up the hard work man!

- Valdez
    Thanks for the heads up on the electronic hand held. I know how my clothes are still fitting and ad long as theyre not getting tighter in the waist then Im sure the weight is good weight. Im my own worst critic though so it's easy to get frustrated at times. However there are those other times when you look at yourslef in the mirror and you feel all swoll and proud. I think it just depends on my mood sometimes. Either way I know Im still getting stronger that;s for sure.

11. Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap
    Thanks for the heads up on the electronic hand held. I know how my clothes are still fitting and ad long as theyre not getting tighter in the waist then Im sure the weight is good weight. Im my own worst critic though so it's easy to get frustrated at times. However there are those other times when you look at yourslef in the mirror and you feel all swoll and proud. I think it just depends on my mood sometimes. Either way I know Im still getting stronger that;s for sure.
    Awesome bud, keep it up. I think we are all too hard on ourselves but it is because we know what we want. Keep working hard , you will get the results you want!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

12. Subbed for results!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

13. Keep strong man. Good updates and I agree with Valdez, use the mirror and how the clothes fit to judge the progression! Looking forward to reading more updates. Did you take before pics by chance? When I did my second round of OG anabeta I took before and after and that made me realized that it was a successful run

14. No I havent taken any photots but Maybe Ill take some because I am planning on running this for 60 days. Also it hasn't even been two weeks so right now wouldnt be too late. I have been feeling a little more swoll (so to speak) the last couple of days when I look in the mirror.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Keep strong man. Good updates and I agree with Valdez, use the mirror and how the clothes fit to judge the progression! Looking forward to reading more updates. Did you take before pics by chance? When I did my second round of OG anabeta I took before and after and that made me realized that it was a successful run
    No I haven't taken any photos but I guess that would be a great idea. I plan on running this for 60 days so it's not too late. I have only been on it for about 10 days but I have been feeling kinda swoll (so to speak) The last few days though.

16. Kinda late but I'm in for this. Anabeta elite is legit. I did a 4 week cycle a few months ago and I honestly couldn't stop eating. Good luck buddy.

17. Hello everyone,
    Well today I did biceps but I was really pressed for time because it was my day off from work and had to do the shopping thing. I did an extremely high volume, fast paced workout. It really felt like a damn cardio workout almost.

As far as updates go all I can really say is that in the last couple days when I look in the mirror it seems to me like Ive been looking a little more solid I guess. Not really any bigger, juskinda more dense I guess. It could just be my mind playing games on me. Only measurements will really tell. Either way I FEEL MORE SWOLL the last few days for some reason. I have really adapted to the increase in appetite so I don't even notice that part anymore, but like I said before I eat fairly regularly (every 2 1/2 hours).

Anyways, tomorrow is legs again which means more freaking frogjumps, UGHH. Oh yeah, yesterday was chest day and I pushed myself again on incline barbell press and I was able to push 205lbs for 5 reps (which was an all time best). Im going to keep pushing as hard as I can because I really want this and Im not going to stop or give up. I will achieve my goals. HELL YEAH.

18. Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap
    Hello everyone,
    Well today I did biceps but I was really pressed for time because it was my day off from work and had to do the shopping thing. I did an extremely high volume, fast paced workout. It really felt like a damn cardio workout almost.

As far as updates go all I can really say is that in the last couple days when I look in the mirror it seems to me like Ive been looking a little more solid I guess. Not really any bigger, juskinda more dense I guess. It could just be my mind playing games on me. Only measurements will really tell. Either way I FEEL MORE SWOLL the last few days for some reason. I have really adapted to the increase in appetite so I don't even notice that part anymore, but like I said before I eat fairly regularly (every 2 1/2 hours).

Anyways, tomorrow is legs again which means more freaking frogjumps, UGHH. Oh yeah, yesterday was chest day and I pushed myself again on incline barbell press and I was able to push 205lbs for 5 reps (which was an all time best). Im going to keep pushing as hard as I can because I really want this and Im not going to stop or give up. I will achieve my goals. HELL YEAH.
    Sounds like things are going well, great job
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

19. Good update, all day muscle fullness was a huge plus when I was on OG AB.

20. I started a bulk today...4 caps ABE 2 caps AB per day for me
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I started a bulk today...4 caps ABE 2 caps AB per day for me
    How do you dose that, two before, two after, and two with another meal?

22. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

How do you dose that, two before, two after, and two with another meal?
    I'd go 2 preworkout 2 postworkout ABE and 2 pre bed meal AB.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I started a bulk today...4 caps ABE 2 caps AB per day for me
    Interesting, I'm about to start OG anabeta in mid January once I start spring semester, I believe I will be doing 6 caps since I've read a lot of logs doing 6 and having good results. Done 2 runs with OG at 4 ED. I'm excited going 8 weeks instead of 4.

24. Im just curious but what would be the benefit of taking erase pro along with anabeta elite. I see alot of people cycling them together and Im wondering if that would be a good combo for the second month of this log or maybe just taking a fat burner. PLease help.

25. Well being that erase pro is an AI. It will allow you to harness more benefits from the ABE when it boosts T especially with the added forskolin. Both products with yield a reduction in cortisol since erase is a 7-Keto DHEA and ABE has DHEA. Should recomp very nicely as well as put some good quality muscle if taken ABE in conjunction with EP. Heard great results with the two. If this is a bulk wouldn't add a fat burner, erase pro would surprise you on how well it does, even standalone.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Well being that erase pro is an AI. It will allow you to harness more benefits from the ABE when it boosts T especially with the added forskolin. Both products with yield a reduction in cortisol since erase is a 7-Keto DHEA and ABE has DHEA. Should recomp very nicely as well as put some good quality muscle if taken ABE in conjunction with EP. Heard great results with the two. If this is a bulk wouldn't add a fat burner, erase pro would surprise you on how well it does, even standalone.

EP has 3,7 Keto-DHEA and ABE has an entirely different hormone: 5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one. While it seems like only a slight difference, they're different compounds with different actions.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

27. Yea, i forgot the 3 for the 7-keto DHEA. I know that they are completely different compounds but i always seem to word things to where i understand. I guess thats why i sucked in english class.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

EP has 3,7 Keto-DHEA and ABE has an entirely different hormone: 5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one. While it seems like only a slight difference, they're different compounds with different actions.
    What are the major differences between the two?

29. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    The 7-keto in Erase main action is to lower estrogen with a side benefit of some cortisol lowering properties.

The 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one in ABE lowers cortisol with no real estrogen related benefits.

30. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Between which two? 3,7 is a 7-keto metabolite that primarily lowers E2 with some cortisol reduction. 5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one is only a cortisol modulator designed for synergy with the other components of ABE.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES AnaBeta Elite 30 day cycle log
    By amezjab in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:42 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:58 AM
  3. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 05:50 PM
  4. m1,4ADD/1-Test/1,4Andro 6 week cycle log