PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap
    Thanks for the heads up on the electronic hand held. I know how my clothes are still fitting and ad long as theyre not getting tighter in the waist then Im sure the weight is good weight. Im my own worst critic though so it's easy to get frustrated at times. However there are those other times when you look at yourslef in the mirror and you feel all swoll and proud. I think it just depends on my mood sometimes. Either way I know Im still getting stronger that;s for sure.
    Awesome bud, keep it up. I think we are all too hard on ourselves but it is because we know what we want. Keep working hard , you will get the results you want!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed for results!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep strong man. Good updates and I agree with Valdez, use the mirror and how the clothes fit to judge the progression! Looking forward to reading more updates. Did you take before pics by chance? When I did my second round of OG anabeta I took before and after and that made me realized that it was a successful run
    •   

Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

No I havent taken any photots but Maybe Ill take some because I am planning on running this for 60 days. Also it hasn't even been two weeks so right now wouldnt be too late. I have been feeling a little more swoll (so to speak) the last couple of days when I look in the mirror.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Keep strong man. Good updates and I agree with Valdez, use the mirror and how the clothes fit to judge the progression! Looking forward to reading more updates. Did you take before pics by chance? When I did my second round of OG anabeta I took before and after and that made me realized that it was a successful run
    No I haven't taken any photos but I guess that would be a great idea. I plan on running this for 60 days so it's not too late. I have only been on it for about 10 days but I have been feeling kinda swoll (so to speak) The last few days though.
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Kinda late but I'm in for this. Anabeta elite is legit. I did a 4 week cycle a few months ago and I honestly couldn't stop eating. Good luck buddy.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Hello everyone,
    Well today I did biceps but I was really pressed for time because it was my day off from work and had to do the shopping thing. I did an extremely high volume, fast paced workout. It really felt like a damn cardio workout almost.

As far as updates go all I can really say is that in the last couple days when I look in the mirror it seems to me like Ive been looking a little more solid I guess. Not really any bigger, juskinda more dense I guess. It could just be my mind playing games on me. Only measurements will really tell. Either way I FEEL MORE SWOLL the last few days for some reason. I have really adapted to the increase in appetite so I don't even notice that part anymore, but like I said before I eat fairly regularly (every 2 1/2 hours).

Anyways, tomorrow is legs again which means more freaking frogjumps, UGHH. Oh yeah, yesterday was chest day and I pushed myself again on incline barbell press and I was able to push 205lbs for 5 reps (which was an all time best). Im going to keep pushing as hard as I can because I really want this and Im not going to stop or give up. I will achieve my goals. HELL YEAH.

Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap
    Hello everyone,
    Well today I did biceps but I was really pressed for time because it was my day off from work and had to do the shopping thing. I did an extremely high volume, fast paced workout. It really felt like a damn cardio workout almost.

As far as updates go all I can really say is that in the last couple days when I look in the mirror it seems to me like Ive been looking a little more solid I guess. Not really any bigger, juskinda more dense I guess. It could just be my mind playing games on me. Only measurements will really tell. Either way I FEEL MORE SWOLL the last few days for some reason. I have really adapted to the increase in appetite so I don't even notice that part anymore, but like I said before I eat fairly regularly (every 2 1/2 hours).

Anyways, tomorrow is legs again which means more freaking frogjumps, UGHH. Oh yeah, yesterday was chest day and I pushed myself again on incline barbell press and I was able to push 205lbs for 5 reps (which was an all time best). Im going to keep pushing as hard as I can because I really want this and Im not going to stop or give up. I will achieve my goals. HELL YEAH.
    Sounds like things are going well, great job
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good update, all day muscle fullness was a huge plus when I was on OG AB.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I started a bulk today...4 caps ABE 2 caps AB per day for me
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How do you dose that, two before, two after, and two with another meal?

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

How do you dose that, two before, two after, and two with another meal?
    I'd go 2 preworkout 2 postworkout ABE and 2 pre bed meal AB.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Interesting, I'm about to start OG anabeta in mid January once I start spring semester, I believe I will be doing 6 caps since I've read a lot of logs doing 6 and having good results. Done 2 runs with OG at 4 ED. I'm excited going 8 weeks instead of 4.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Im just curious but what would be the benefit of taking erase pro along with anabeta elite. I see alot of people cycling them together and Im wondering if that would be a good combo for the second month of this log or maybe just taking a fat burner. PLease help.
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Well being that erase pro is an AI. It will allow you to harness more benefits from the ABE when it boosts T especially with the added forskolin. Both products with yield a reduction in cortisol since erase is a 7-Keto DHEA and ABE has DHEA. Should recomp very nicely as well as put some good quality muscle if taken ABE in conjunction with EP. Heard great results with the two. If this is a bulk wouldn't add a fat burner, erase pro would surprise you on how well it does, even standalone.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well being that erase pro is an AI. It will allow you to harness more benefits from the ABE when it boosts T especially with the added forskolin. Both products with yield a reduction in cortisol since erase is a 7-Keto DHEA and ABE has DHEA. Should recomp very nicely as well as put some good quality muscle if taken ABE in conjunction with EP. Heard great results with the two. If this is a bulk wouldn't add a fat burner, erase pro would surprise you on how well it does, even standalone.

EP has 3,7 Keto-DHEA and ABE has an entirely different hormone: 5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one. While it seems like only a slight difference, they're different compounds with different actions.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Yea, i forgot the 3 for the 7-keto DHEA. I know that they are completely different compounds but i always seem to word things to where i understand. I guess thats why i sucked in english class.
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

EP has 3,7 Keto-DHEA and ABE has an entirely different hormone: 5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one. While it seems like only a slight difference, they're different compounds with different actions.
    What are the major differences between the two?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The 7-keto in Erase main action is to lower estrogen with a side benefit of some cortisol lowering properties.

The 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one in ABE lowers cortisol with no real estrogen related benefits.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Between which two? 3,7 is a 7-keto metabolite that primarily lowers E2 with some cortisol reduction. 5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one is only a cortisol modulator designed for synergy with the other components of ABE.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Between which two? 3,7 is a 7-keto metabolite that primarily lowers E2 with some estrogen reduction. 5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one is only a cortisol modulator designed for synergy with the other components of ABE.
    Since its a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA, don't you get the added bonus of decreasing cortisol with it as well?
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Since its a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA, don't you get the added bonus of decreasing cortisol with it as well?
    Typo on my part; 3,7 is primarily for E2 reduction, but does lower cortisol as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

haha success! I loved my run on OG erase. I believe starting jan. 13th (when i get back to school) i will be doing a 1 cap ED of OG erase, and 5-6 OG Anabeta for my last bulk run for 8 weeks until i start to cut for spring break!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski
    haha success! I loved my run on OG erase. I believe starting jan. 13th (when i get back to school) i will be doing a 1 cap ED of OG erase, and 5-6 OG Anabeta for my last bulk run for 8 weeks until i start to cut for spring break!
    Love that stack.

Ahhhhhh I miss spring break
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Haha it's probably one of my favorite natty stack. I'm still debating whether or not to add some SS DAA for a full on PES stack but as for the cut before spring break, ALPHAMINE! Still have like 3 tubs of it when the OG anabeta and alphamine insider deal was going on.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Hello everybody,
    Well unfortunatley for me I had to take 2 days off from lifting due to the holidays and work. I was able to get a good 4mile jog in today so I did get some exercise though. Anyways thanks for the info on the erase pro/ Anabeta elite stack. I dont have any updates today so y'all have a merry christmas and Ill check back in tomorrow.
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Pumped for updates
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanx for doing this. subbed

Tap, snap, or nap.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Hello everybody,
    Sorry for the lack of updates lately, holidays and work get in the way sometimes. Allright on the 26th I had an amazing shoulder workout and noticed I was able to get a few more reps in on my dumbbell overhead press and my barbell overhead press so I was really excited about that. Yesterday I did back workout and I felt a little tired but that ws because of some other stuff I had going on and not enough sleep. I always feel kind of bummed out on back day because I really want to get better at wide grip pullups and theyre so hard for me. It just seems like I should be able to do more than I actually can. Either way I pushed hard and had a really good workout besides feeling kinda weak and tired.

I don't have anything to report as far as progress goes really. I have been on ABE for a little over two weeks now and I do think I have grown some but I won't know until I take measurements again. I will weigh myself again on Sunday when Im able to get in the gym in the morning because that is the time of day I weighed myself last time so I want to be consistent. Alot of my lifts have been getting heavier so I know I have been getting stronger in some areas (I still feel like a ***** when it comes to pullups though LOL).

I want to thank the people following this post about the reccomendation to start taking fishoil for my joint discomfort. I have been taking it and since then I have noticed a decrease in soreness. Thanks for the solid advice. With only two weeks left on this bottle of ABE its time for me to start getting ready to get another bottle, I also think Im going to run a bottle of Erase Pro to help the last month Im cycling. I dont know if I can buy Erase Pro locally because I dont remember seeing it at the nutrition store I bought my AB at. If not Ill have to find it online probably.

Thanks for following the post and I will have weight and measurement updates coming soon.

Yes I agree that fish oil does seem to aid in joint pain suppression but I also have a hard time taking it without indigestion.
    doing my own thang!
  32. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Yes I agree that fish oil does seem to aid in joint pain suppression but I also have a hard time taking it without indigestion.
    You and me both! Ever tried enteric coated? I've been debating but regular gives me such gnarly indigestion its almost not worth it.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good update, I don't get indigestion from the fish oil but do get salmon breath
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I just started running 4 ABE + 2 AB daily and must say I'm noticing a difference. Always saw great gains with 4 ABE, but 6 is unbelievable.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    I just started running 4 ABE + 2 AB daily and must say I'm noticing a difference. Always saw great gains with 4 ABE, but 6 is unbelievable.
    I think this is how Josh is running it now
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

What do you think about 4ab plus two abe daily?
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

What do you think about 4ab plus two abe daily? I believe I have a bottle of abe lying around and i'm thinking I should get two bottles ab for a two month hard bulk
    You can do that. But I notice a big difference with the added forskolin and Cortisol blocker in ABE so I like to dose it a 4 and regular AB at 2. But if money is the issue, you still can't go wrong with your preferred dosing protocol.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

I think this is how Josh is running it now
    Nice, then I guess I'm on the right track.

Libido instantly through the roof. Even better than when I'm on DAA
    PES ALPHAMINE Log

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Nice, then I guess I'm on the right track.

Libido instantly through the roof. Even better than when I'm on DAA
    I get a little boost from AB too
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Some days the morning wood is killer...

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES AnaBeta Elite 30 day cycle log
    By amezjab in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:58 AM
  3. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 04:50 PM
  4. m1,4ADD/1-Test/1,4Andro 6 week cycle log
    By ricanarab in forum Cycle Info