Not open for further replies.
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty crazy stuff.FDA has nothing better to do apparently???Go raid a cigarette company or something!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link doesn't work. Try here -

This, well... sucks.
Updated, sorry bout that.
Nice avi, I want to do that after reading this lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought DHEA was legal in America?
Yep but the feds are like the big brother in a game. If they don't like the outcome they throw a fit and make up new rules.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is insane...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Woah!

Breaking news.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extremely unfortunate turn of events... PP is a solid company and this is quite absurd.

Tons and tons of cocaine, heroin etc getting moved everyday from Mexico and the gov is spending 100's of thousands of dollars investing in a case against a DSHEA compliant supplement. Think of all the man hours doing surveillance, putting together raid teams, high priced lawyers, internet monitoring and so on for months possibly a year collecting "evidence".

The government originally was intended to be ran by the people and now?

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I whole heartedly hope that Eric was prepared for this as he stated he was and collects a **** ton of money for damages and wrongful arrest/seizure of property. Then the FDA can fund the production to replace seized product. After which, I'm buying a 12 week cycle and running it in the name of the crooked ass FDA.

- Valdez

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thought DHEA was legal in America?
i think it has a little more to do with the transdermals.......to the best of my knowledge, they are a bit of a "grey area" within the supp industry/DSHEA.

that being said.....i would agree; FDA has more important things to be doing than raiding supp companies.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think it has a little more to do with the transdermals.......to the best of my knowledge, they are a bit of a "grey area" within the supp industry/DSHEA.

that being said.....i would agree; FDA has more important things to be doing than raiding supp companies.
Topicals aren't regulated by the FDA, they are considered a cosmetic last I heard.

- Valdez

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Topicals aren't regulated by the FDA, they are considered a cosmetic last I heard.

- Valdez
but they are technically being sold as "dietary supplements"

like i said, one of those weird "grey areas"........and i could be wrong, but i swear i remember there being some strange rules/regulations as far as transdermals go

EDIT:
and i love transdermals........be sad if this was the next thing to be cracked down on by the FDA

JD261985

Banned
Awards
They took ****ing sustain alpha and dermatherm and for what? They have no legal grounds to do such thing. What the feds did is completely illegal wtf? They can't confiscate legal products. When something gets banned they don't get raided they get asked to remove their products and stop manufacturing. They receive a letter. This means that the government believes that something extremely illegal is going on at primordial performance. I wonder why?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They took ****ing sustain alpha and dermatherm and for what? They have no legal grounds to do such thing. What the feds did is completely illegal wtf? They can't confiscate legal products. When something gets banned they don't get raided they get asked to remove their products and stop manufacturing. They receive a letter. This means that the government believes that something extremely illegal is going on at primordial performance. I wonder why?
I definitely agree there has to be more involved here.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wouldnt be the first time the government raided someone with no real explanation, other than "we felt like we had to".........farmers have been raided for selling raw milk ffs............sad trend happening in the US in general :(

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Lots of unaware here

technique88

technique88

Awards
Seriously the worst news ever. PP took my virginity with converting to the dark side and I've used them in every cycle since. Eric is a smart guy, I am going to try to remain optimistic and believe he will turn this sh*t around.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I think this is absurd but all is not lost. Hi Tech had their ephedra products seized and eventually returned so hopefully once they get this all sorted out PP will get it's stock back. I am in agreement though their are killer drugs making it to market despite the FDA approval process so perhaps they could get their act together and not bother wasting time with raids like this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sucky. Big brother strikes again! "We are here to protect you....give us all your stuff!"

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
This is a very unfortunate turn of events. I have said this before though and I will say it again. If you plaster the word STEROIDS in your adverstisements you are inviting trouble. Yes PP products are much less in violation then so many other people but the advertising is what rings bells. not ingredients

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a very unfortunate turn of events. I have said this before though and I will say it again. If you plaster the word STEROIDS in your adverstisements you are inviting trouble. Yes PP products are much less in violation then so many other people but the advertising is what rings bells. not ingredients
I wondered if this was part of the issue. Other companies have similar products but the advertising of PP certainly caught the eye.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but they are technically being sold as "dietary supplements"

like i said, one of those weird "grey areas"........and i could be wrong, but i swear i remember there being some strange rules/regulations as far as transdermals go

EDIT:
and i love transdermals........be sad if this was the next thing to be cracked down on by the FDA

Ours were sold as cosmetics, which is why there wasn't the same ingredient label you see on dietary supplements.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ours were sold as cosmetics, which is why there wasn't the same ingredient label you see on dietary supplements.
That's what I thought...

- Valdez

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not been given all information yet, but will spread it around as I receive it.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have not been given all information yet, but will spread it around as I receive it.
i emailed eric, but i imagine he is too busy now to chatif there was a search warrant then there was a search warrant affidavit. I am very curious as to what that may have entailed

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This issue was unfortunately company affiliates advertising the cosmetics as supplements. And the writeups...But there's really no other way to go about it. My sympathies

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Pretty crazy stuff.FDA has nothing better to do apparently???Go raid a cigarette company or something!
Every time I read something like this it really pisses me off.
We are not allowed to choose what to put in our bodies, yet a doc can prescribe long term pharma which has tons of side effects.

My cousin had his kidneys damaged beyond repair from a blood pressure medication that was recalled later and my grandmother had a similar situation with her blood pressure medicine. And they both as far as I know ate healthy diets, exercised, stayed hydrated and all that according to medical orders.

And even though their items were compliant they get popped.

What PA said makes sense though. Labeling it a steroid probably got the attention of the Feds.

Pretty soon we are all going to have to pin Test and Peptides because that will be all left available.

Sustain Alpha was a mixture of flavones and they got that too.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Honestly Eric shouldn't have anything to worry about. The products are legal and that's the bottom line. This is going to end up just being a big pain in the ass when all is said and done. In the end all if us are going to have to resort to AAS but honestly I'm headed in that direction anyways. Lets not let these ****ers get us down. The government has too much control and the feds are using their time to do raids like this??? Pathetic!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which they were not...........kind of like selling "bath salts" as bath salts:(

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used those in my bath, if you didn't you missed out.

I don't know what you are trying to prove with these comments. I can state at this point with 100% certainty it had nothing to do with the transdermal gels. So we can all keep making guesses as if we know what happened, or we can wait things out.

I am not going to provide any information, but I am under impression the company will at some point in the near future.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
bath salts yeah boy gotta love the 4 flouromethylcathinone and Methylenedioxypyrovalerone not at the same time of course but man were they fun

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
What's the news on this thought primordial was ready for something like this as you said your products were legal an backed up by lawyers or something ? I hope you kick the FDA ass

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the news on this thought primordial was ready for something like this as you said your products were legal an backed up by lawyers or something ? I hope you kick the FDA ass
we have officially stated we are folding. The time and money doesnt stack high enough to take on the FDA.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we have officially stated we are folding. The time and money doesnt stack high enough to take on the FDA.
What does this mean in English?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Folding?

What do they have you guys on(or at least claiming they have you on)?

Edit: just read below. That really sucks guys.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[No message]

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my God they killed Kenny!!!!!

Sad day for the supplement industry...

- Valdez

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leave it to our resident natty lifter to be the most informed on this lol
When John said 'folding' I wondered if he meant the whole company or the Androseries line so I Google'd it. I am supposed to be marking assignments. Anabolic Minds is a constant internet distraction lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate you finding this for me. I made the post while commuting. This hasn't been taken well by me, the guys I worked with were pretty much family to me, and the passion Eric had on the back end to make this company something fantastic is something that will inspire me for years to come. With my head being in a million places right now, I didn't even think about if my post was going to be understood or not.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope all the PP boys wind up in a good place either with another company or another passion and successful business endeavor. Feeling for you guys big time. Sad day.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Honestly Eric shouldn't have anything to worry about. The products are legal and that's the bottom line. !

oh yeah nothing to worry about

they will just explain everything and all product will be returned and they will be selling before you know it

dont take offense but you are without a clue

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I appreciate you finding this for me. I made the post while commuting. This hasn't been taken well by me, the guys I worked with were pretty much family to me, and the passion Eric had on the back end to make this company something fantastic is something that will inspire me for years to come. With my head being in a million places right now, I didn't even think about if my post was going to be understood or not.
I just read the statement Matt did and that thread...John , Eric...My sympathies , this was truly horrid act.I hope all of you find home and shelter in good companies you guys like...and that Eric and Matt can get over this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my God they killed Kenny!!!!!

Sad day for the supplement industry...

- Valdez
Insane, I do believe things will be changing real fast around the game.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter if it is legal or not. They will raid, take the product then change the law to make them illegal and then charge them. Innocent till proven guilty and something having to be illegal before getting arrested no longer exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.