Primordial Performance raided by FDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey Vaughn, good to see you again. Hope my log over at PP sold you lots of Intimidate :)

Didn't SD have the attention of the feds once before? And I seem to recall CEL getting sued by a couple of people claiming hepatic damage. There were quite a few cases out there. I'm just shocked beyond words it has taken them that long to levy action against it. .

FDA has gone after many companies that sold superdrol in the last five years. You just havent heard about it so much

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why take massive doses of often-toxic pro-steroids when you can get the real thing and it's cleaner, purer and works? Legality is the only reason I can think of.

I've had some time to read a lot of Rick Collins' writings on steroids and stories about the government's push to make the Schedule IIIs. There was a LOT of opposition to that from both the medical lobby and law enforcement. There's some interesting stuff about the congressional testimony that surrounded it.

I can't imagine why it makes sense to treat a naturally-occurring male hormone the same way you'd treat cocaine, but that's the knee-jerk reaction of a half-informed/misinformed legislative body responding to political outcry.
thats the american way, brother! haha when have you known congress to be a group of rational human beings with the true welfare of the country and it's people at heart?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD is the only compound (I am aware of) that has news coverage of users being hospitalized. I think it came up in one of the wrist slappers earlier in this thread, but it might have been another. I don't want to see SD go, not that I use it (never have, no interest), but it bewilders me how it lasted as long as it did.
you dont remember the Havoc ****? where the kid took like, 5 months straight of havoc and then ended up needing a liver transplant?

that was one of the first big stories i remember seeing way back when

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
you dont remember the Havoc ****? where the kid took like, 5 months straight of havoc and then ended up needing a liver transplant?

Methyl 1 test was the first methylated steroid sold as a supp and preceded the others by 2 years or more. It may have been the worst of the lot but I dont recall hearing any liver horror stories from it. I imagine there may have been a few incidents, but they just werent publicized. Especially given the fact that people were selling it like it was candy

Freepress

Awards

I never heard of the Havoc stories, but methylepistanolol is still being sold like crazy.

I do remember reading a thread once once BBing.com years ago where some idiot kid took it long term and did not do a PCT and was badly shut down and required going to an endo for therapy.

I do not doubt the validity of your story, for the record.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lolololololol, I can't help but to not feel sorry for this company. Eric, this is what happened when you continuously lie and bs about your products. I knew this would happened when that andro series garbage came out, I truly feel sorry for all the individuals who you have ripped off thinking it would be even comparable to test. Also, karma is a bitch, funny how you had all your little reps going around spewing garbage about other companies, writing fake reviews, spamming all the boards with your junk, and pushing mediocre and over-priced junk onto people's throat. I still remember some of your garbage reps claiming pct was not needed for tren and sd, and to use the PP's TRS for pct. Also, there was this fat and overweight rep that looked like he never touched a single weight in his life, this dude was talking about doing running andro lean to get cut, lol. What a joke.
you must be referring to a different andro company.....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I actually don't recall that, but I believe you, that is why I said that I am aware of. but case and point with it being on the market still.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never heard of the Havoc stories, but methylepistanolol is still being sold like crazy.

I do remember reading a thread once once BBing.com years ago where some idiot kid took it long term and did not do a PCT and was badly shut down and required going to an endo for therapy.

I do not doubt the validity of your story, for the record.
I actually don't recall that, but I believe you, that is why I said that I am aware of. but case and point with it being on the market still.
http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/09/03/Supplement_Gave_Him_Hepatitis_Man_Says.htm

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Vaughn, good to see you again. Hope my log over at PP sold you lots of Intimidate :)

Didn't SD have the attention of the feds once before? And I seem to recall CEL getting sued by a couple of people claiming hepatic damage. There were quite a few cases out there. I'm just shocked beyond words it has taken them that long to levy action against it.

I came into the PH game right about the time Tren was on the way out, so I missed a lot of the news on it. I wasn't aware it had garnered so much attention so quickly. But if it had, that makes sense.

I just wonder what's in store for DHEA isomers. The anti-aging lobby is very strong in favor of 5-DHEA, but how safe are the other variants and how safe is epiandrosterone?

Pretty soon they're going to push us all to the dark side.
This is what I'm also curious about. Does the FDA actually recognize the DHEA isomers as being safe dietary supplements, or have they simply been flying under the radar, so to speak (like SD seemingly did for years)? In regards to safety, I wonder if the conversion rates of 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, and 19-nor-DHEA to their respective target hormones are low enough to not cause any serious short/long-term side effects in users while still being mildly effective enough to illicit gains.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
popularity.

SD only got popular on a national level much later than most think.

Tren products on the other hand got popular FAST.
I guess people notice a black Lambo driving around with "GOT TREN?" airbrushed on its hood..
Ha

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

and this is why we have the googles

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if FDA came to PP, why havent they gone to androfactory?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posted above; hmm maybe DHEA was one of the reasons. I didnt remeber reading that the first time through. Thought they were targetted purely for what they dealt with previously and the marketing scheme.
Yeah, it sounds like the FDA isn't convinced that the DHEA isomers aren't "naturally occurring." Hopefully someone can prove, in fact, that they are...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My guess is that they are flying under the radar. It also costs alot of money to investigate and prepare legal teams, something that the FDA has to consider before launching an investigation. Just my thoughts though

Freepress

Awards
Because Primordial, love them though I do, was hot dogging it. Eric's bold and blunt marketing claims attracted a lot of attention. I don't wish to disparage him, but he has been making medically-oriented claims or claims that straddle the borderline of supplements/drugs for a long time. It was only a matter of time before they sought him out and made an example of him.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because Primordial, love them though I do, was hot dogging it. Eric's bold and blunt marketing claims attracted a lot of attention. I don't wish to disparage him, but he has been making medically-oriented claims or claims that straddle the borderline of supplements/drugs for a long time. It was only a matter of time before they sought him out and made an example of him.
I agree

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you market your products as safe steroids, add long acting esters to mimmic what pharmaceutical companies are selling, that's going to attract attention for sure.

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could go around to many different companies currently offering prohormones, and show you ad copy comparing the effects to AAS as well. First off hand would be Halo For Her "Comparable to Oxandrolone/Anavar"

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you market your products as safe steroids, add long acting esters to mimmic what pharmaceutical companies are selling, that's going to attract attention for sure.

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.
The esters were not to mimic pharma-compounds. The intended effect of the ester usage was completely different than what is achieved by phama with an ester attached to an injected compound. The only comparison in terms of effect would be Andriol, which I am not sure if it is even on the market anymore (but it could be).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The esters were not to mimic pharma-compounds. The intended effect of the ester usage was completely different than what is achieved by phama with an ester attached to an injected compound. The only comparison in terms of effect would be Andriol, which I am not sure if it is even on the market anymore (but it could be).
Andriol is, and is used.
I'm just saying from a pharma point of view, it may cut into their business, or they may want it for themselves.

Freepress

Awards
I could go around to many different companies currently offering prohormones, and show you ad copy comparing the effects to AAS as well. First off hand would be Halo For Her "Comparable to Oxandrolone/Anavar"
I agree, but only partially. I'm not putting Eric down or attacking him, but his marketing was way beyond any other company's marketing in brutal honesty, truth and comparison to illegal anabolic steroids. He not only said "comparable to" x, y, or z, but he provided calculations of exactly how it compared, used language like "safe steroids" and even suggested it might compete with TRT.

I respect your zeal to defend the company. I'm as heartbroken as anyone is about it and salty at the government for what they did, but his marketing was clearly too targeted and specific. You can't do that in this game and get away with it long term.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, but only partially. I'm not putting Eric down or attacking him, but his marketing was way beyond any other company's marketing in brutal honesty, truth and comparison to illegal anabolic steroids. He not only said "comparable to" x, y, or z, but he provided calculations of exactly how it compared, used language like "safe steroids" and even suggested it might compete with TRT.

I respect your zeal to defend the company. I'm as heartbroken as anyone is about it and salty at the government for what they did, but his marketing was clearly too targeted and specific. You can't do that in this game and get away with it long term.
Oh I am not playing defense, I have stated before that I wasn't exactly the biggest fan of the marketing. I am just saying it is far from the shock value people make it out to be. Earlier I presented the example of "Legal Safe Steroids" with a picture of a doctor in a lab coat, in ads that have been in every muscle mag since '95.

Personally, if I were selling prohormones, I wouldn't label them ****. The only thing the label would say is:

H2S Company presents: HaloPower
Disclaimer: This powder may work as an experimental paint thinner, and is in no way a dietary supplement. It is compressed into pills simply for shipping and should be broken up before applying to paint.

Maybe on the back I would have a picture of Novitzky injecting tren.

Freepress

Awards
Oh I am not playing defense, I have stated before that I wasn't exactly the biggest fan of the marketing. I am just saying it is far from the shock value people make it out to be. Earlier I presented the example of "Legal Safe Steroids" with a picture of a doctor in a lab coat, in ads that have been in every muscle mag since '95.
Tell that to the FDA :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

Personally, if I were selling prohormones, I wouldn't label them ****. The only thing the label would say is:

H2S Company presents: HaloPower
Disclaimer: This powder may work as an experimental paint thinner, and is in no way a dietary supplement. It is compressed into pills simply for shipping and should be broken up before applying to paint.

Maybe on the back I would have a picture of Novitzky injecting tren.
I would err... use that paint thinner for cleaning my brush...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha mw1. You crack me up.

@DangerDave -- haha! I was thinking something along those lines too. ;)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had hoped that last week's incident would be the last time I defecated myself at school.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

Are you talking about the kid that posted on youtube or someone posted it on youtube? That guy took SD...unless it was another story, it was SD to my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.