Primordial Performance raided by FDA

Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. All I carry with me is my Love Gun..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

2. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I have my glock on me as well bro - locked, cocked and ready to rock. AZ is more liberal when it comes to guns. I even have a little acp in my chicks purse just in case anyone wants to **** around while we're in a movie theater, at dinner, or anywhere in public. Its going to be hard to hurt people when I empty the clip in your face after your first shot.

- Valdez
    Damn V I could tell by your avatar I wasn't going to pick a fight with you, now I'm definitely not stepping your way in anger
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. Right haha I either carry the twin 1911s or my 357 s&w hand cannon
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    All I carry with me is my Love Gun..

Kind of takes Vs statement of emptying it on your face to another dimension! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Kind of takes Vs statement of emptying it on your face to another dimension! Lmao
    Another dimension, but I find it just as effective....lol

•   

6. Fukkkkkkkkkkkkkk......!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Damn V I could tell by your avatar I wasn't going to pick a fight with you, now I'm definitely not stepping your way in anger
    Lol, naw I'm a nice guy man...

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

8. Reading this thread as I try to stay awake in fda regulations. Ironic.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

9. So based on one of the points Eric stated that the FDA made to him regarding their justification for the raid/seizure of products, are DHEA isomers such as 1-DHEA and 19-nor-DHEA now coming under fire from the FDA? Even though they haven't "announced" anything yet, is this likely an indication that they plan to include those compounds in the next list of banned PH's/steroids?

10. I realize this is off topic, but no one else here has been overly concerned with that so I'm going to ask, and given the fact that Patrick Arnold was following this thread... Has anyone else had any trouble getting their order from Prototype Nutrition? I ordered some E-spray last week and the order is still processing and customer service isn't returning my e-mail inquiries about why.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Freepress View Post
    I realize this is off topic, but no one else here has been overly concerned with that so I'm going to ask, and given the fact that Patrick Arnold was following this thread... Has anyone else had any trouble getting their order from Prototype Nutrition? I ordered some E-spray last week and the order is still processing and customer service isn't returning my e-mail inquiries about why.

E and 11 are temporarily discontinued
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Did the decision to discontinue them have anything to do with PP getting raided? Also, just out of curiosity, do you think the FDA is going to attempt to ban the DHEA isomers?

13. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Did the decision to discontinue them have anything to do with PP getting raided? Also, just out of curiosity, do you think the FDA is going to attempt to ban the DHEA isomers?
    I never know what is going to happen
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Thanks, Patrick. Customer service replied to me this afternoon and gave me the answers I needed.

15. lolololololol, I can't help but to not feel sorry for this company. Eric, this is what happened when you continuously lie and bs about your products. I knew this would happened when that andro series garbage came out, I truly feel sorry for all the individuals who you have ripped off thinking it would be even comparable to test. Also, karma is a bitch, funny how you had all your little reps going around spewing garbage about other companies, writing fake reviews, spamming all the boards with your junk, and pushing mediocre and over-priced junk onto people's throat. I still remember some of your garbage reps claiming pct was not needed for tren and sd, and to use the PP's TRS for pct. Also, there was this fat and overweight rep that looked like he never touched a single weight in his life, this dude was talking about doing running andro lean to get cut, lol. What a joke.

16. You went in ^^ lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

17. This is sad, yet indicative of the current "Big Brother" mentality, with big gov't over-stepping their bounds.

I agree the claims were borderline at best, yet as a PH manufacturer - I thought PP went WAY out of their way to create a superior product with a better safety profile. I mean, does anyone remember a certain company selling a FIFTY mg Methyl-1test product, as the 2005 ban loomed? I do. Talk about irresponsible.

And they're still in business...

Great job FDA/DEA. Lord knows you once again "saved our children" and spent our tax dollars wisely. I guess when you're a miserable failure in going after Bonds/Clemens etc, you need to salvage your ego/career by going after someone who doesn't have the means to fight back...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    lolololololol, I can't help but to not feel sorry for this company. Eric, this is what happened when you continuously lie and bs about your products. I knew this would happened when that andro series garbage came out, I truly feel sorry for all the individuals who you have ripped off thinking it would be even comparable to test. Also, karma is a bitch, funny how you had all your little reps going around spewing garbage about other companies, writing fake reviews, spamming all the boards with your junk, and pushing mediocre and over-priced junk onto people's throat. I still remember some of your garbage reps claiming pct was not needed for tren and sd, and to use the PP's TRS for pct. Also, there was this fat and overweight rep that looked like he never touched a single weight in his life, this dude was talking about doing running andro lean to get cut, lol. What a joke.
    I don't ever recall any PP rep claiming you didn't need a PCT for Tren and SD. I'm calling BS on you. No company has been more above board and explanatory about the need for PCT than PP. And their products, while expensive, did work. There are countless logs with photographs and an army of dedicated customers who would blow your straw man argument into oblivion.

If you didn't like the company, that's fine. But don't be a prick and make a bunch of bogus claims in the face of someone else's misfortune. It doesn't speak well of your character.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Freepress

I don't ever recall any PP rep claiming you didn't need a PCT for Tren and SD. I'm calling BS on you. No company has been more above board and explanatory about the need for PCT than PP. And their products, while expensive, did work. There are countless logs with photographs and an army of dedicated customers who would blow your straw man argument into oblivion.

If you didn't like the company, that's fine. But don't be a prick and make a bunch of bogus claims in the face of someone else's misfortune. It doesn't speak well of your character.
    I think what he meant was no use of a serm or any other pct. That the Trs pct was always sufficient enough and always pimped out.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

20. I used TRS on numerous occasions, sometimes in conjunction with a SERM and sometimes without. I used TRS for a 1-T transdermal cycle and recovered fine. Ran it again successfully with no SERM after doing 1-T LV and AndroHard and was fine. I also did an Epi/Dermacrine cycle and recovered with just the TRS.

After an Ultradrol cycle I decided to do TRS with toremifene. My last cycle I also used a SERM.

Granted, I'm a believer in SERMs, but short duration cycles of PHs would be fine for most folks with just the TRS. Everyone is different, though. Even a SERM is no guarantee. This is an adults only game where nothing is certain.

21. if thier products weren't 6x overpriced id be upset as well
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

22. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer
    if thier products weren't 6x overpriced id be upset as well
    Price point or not, its still a shame to see such an innovative company fold.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

23. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Price point or not, its still a shame to see such an innovative company fold.
    Especially with the future plans they had in store for new product

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

24. I'm surprised nobody else has pondered the farther-reaching implications of all this. Personally, I think it's a sign that the FDA is (unfortunately) planning to ban the DHEA isomers -- especially 1-DHEA and 19-nor-DHEA.

25. So get rid of all the safe products....nice lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:28 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 07:30 PM
  3. For Sale: 1-T by Primordial Performance (Muscle Builders)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 09:56 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:57 PM
  5. TEA-3 by Primordial Performance
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 09:16 PM