Primordial Performance raided by FDA

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    drug companies have nothing to do with this
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Freepress View Post
    I agree with you wholeheartedly. I figured that Eric had a good attorney on prepay and ready to spring into action. Maybe he did, hell, and this thing is just too big to fight. Either way, it sucks and leaves us all to question the future of this industry.
    many in this industry think they dont need an attorney on hand.

and when they realize they did, its often too late
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

3. Pat,in your opinion,do you feel that PP was pushing the legal limits with the products they were producing? To me they seemed rather mild compared to a lot of other products. Or was this more of a "Go after a big fish" example?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. I really liked the basic products they had. They used to have great deals on CLA, Creatine, and other products. Maybe PP can change focus to more basic supplements and away from hormonal stuff. Good luck guys. Hope everything turns out ok.

5. According to androfactory primordial performance is finished. What do you guys think about that statement? They also say that primordial performance and androfactory were at one time the same company before the two owners split and went there seperate ways
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Pat,in your opinion,do you feel that PP was pushing the legal limits with the products they were producing? To me they seemed rather mild compared to a lot of other products. Or was this more of a "Go after a big fish" example?
    marketing was the issue i am sure

7. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    According to androfactory primordial performance is finished. What do you guys think about that statement? They also say that primordial performance and androfactory were at one time the same company before the two owners split and went there seperate ways

i dunno who the hell these andro factory people are

i do know that there was this venus chick that made it seem like i was promoting there stuff a while ago on facebook. i objected and she made it seem like an honest mistake

now i get this weird message today apologizing about something the supposedly just did to me. and i dunno what the hell they are talkiing about

if there is stupid crap going on i dont want any part of it

8. I assumed PP was finished by them saying they were selling out remaining stock and couldn't afford to take on the FDA. Obviously I'm hoping that is not the case, but according to earlier posts I don't see how one could not come to that conclusion.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I assumed PP was finished by them saying they were selling out remaining stock and couldn't afford to take on the FDA. Obviously I'm hoping that is not the case, but according to earlier posts I don't see how one could not come to that conclusion.
    they all eventually come back

under a different incarnation

10. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    According to androfactory primordial performance is finished. What do you guys think about that statement? They also say that primordial performance and androfactory were at one time the same company before the two owners split and went there seperate ways
    Eric will dissolve PP and start up another- no reason to fight a losing battle w/ PP when he can just start fresh

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

they all eventually come back

under a different incarnation
    Beat me to it but yes I'm sure that is already in the works

12. Fda and big pharma are pretty much the same ppl...look at all the lateral hires of executive positions from either side. It's a sad time in history.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    What about Toco-8? Dammit.
    Guys we are still selling our natural products such as EndoAmp, Phyto Test and yes Toco-8...

14. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Guys we are still selling our natural products such as EndoAmp, Phyto Test and yes Toco-8...
    Endo and Toco... the best products to ever grace PP's shelves!
    The Historic PES Legend

15. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    Fda and big pharma are pretty much the same ppl...look at all the lateral hires of executive positions from either side. It's a sad time in history.
    Go back in time. FDA and big pharma certainly are one in the same. Look up the history of the FDA and see how it all began and why. Believe me consumers interests and safety were hardly a concern and they still aren't a concern. I swear they make little busts like the one on primordial performance and every ignorant concerned citizen gives them a pat on the back lol. Makes it look like they're doing something for the people. Yea ****ing right

16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ours were sold as cosmetics, which is why there wasn't the same ingredient label you see on dietary supplements.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I used those in my bath, if you didn't you missed out.

I don't know what you are trying to prove with these comments. I can state at this point with 100% certainty it had nothing to do with the transdermal gels. So we can all keep making guesses as if we know what happened, or we can wait things out.

I am not going to provide any information, but I am under impression the company will at some point in the near future.
    I'll try and expaling it another way-
    Just like the guy that gets caught selling cocaine that is actually sugar on the street corner. He doesnt get charged with intent to distribute sugar, he get charged with intent to distribute cocaine.

17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1

Just like the guy that gets caught selling cocaine that is actually sugar on the street corner. He doesnt get charged with intent to distribute sugar, he get charged with intent to distribute cocaine.
    No he doesn't lol he gets charged with something completely different. Something much more lenient. It has to be cocaine in order to get charged with it

18. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I will try and explain myself in a different way-

If a guy were to punch you in the face for being a snide smart ass, the news wouldn't report that he also happens to enjoy pot. The focus would be on the act they pursued him over.

So why focus on the transdermals so much?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

19. PP you guys are seriously the best. I honestly never met a more genuine company. When I first got into the hormone fame they actually advised I don't until I've plateaued. That small bit of advice speaks a lot about a company who is invested in your well being.

I am extremely grateful that I had the chance to give some of their products a try, including the new v3 Androlean.

Good luck to all PP reps and employees I am sure you guys will be just fine. PP will live forever in all of the gains we have made using their products.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

20. Shocking. And a sad day for all :/

Never had a chance to run any of these products I figured they'd always be around for their legality and safety.

Thoughts out to all reps and especially Eric.

Tides are turning, I feel like the FDA might just go on a raiding spree to force other companies to fold as well.

21. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

No he doesn't lol he gets charged with something completely different. Something much more lenient. It has to be cocaine in order to get charged with it
    Wrong he will be charge with the intent

22. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Wrong he will be charge with the intent
    i believe he gets charged with intent to deceive or something along those lines
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    Fda and big pharma are pretty much the same ppl...look at all the lateral hires of executive positions from either side. It's a sad time in history.

true. but it doesnt indicate a conspiracy per se

24. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Go back in time. FDA and big pharma certainly are one in the same. Look up the history of the FDA and see how it all began and why. Believe me consumers interests and safety were hardly a concern and they still aren't a concern. I swear they make little busts like the one on primordial performance and every ignorant concerned citizen gives them a pat on the back lol. Makes it look like they're doing something for the people. Yea ****ing right

jeff novitizky is not out for big pharm

he is out for usada'

u peeps are dumb

25. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

yep, law works that way
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:28 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 07:30 PM
  3. For Sale: 1-T by Primordial Performance (Muscle Builders)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 09:56 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:57 PM
  5. TEA-3 by Primordial Performance
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 09:16 PM