Primordial Performance raided by FDA

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Pat,in your opinion,do you feel that PP was pushing the legal limits with the products they were producing? To me they seemed rather mild compared to a lot of other products. Or was this more of a "Go after a big fish" example?
    marketing was the issue i am sure
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    According to androfactory primordial performance is finished. What do you guys think about that statement? They also say that primordial performance and androfactory were at one time the same company before the two owners split and went there seperate ways

    i dunno who the hell these andro factory people are

    i do know that there was this venus chick that made it seem like i was promoting there stuff a while ago on facebook. i objected and she made it seem like an honest mistake

    now i get this weird message today apologizing about something the supposedly just did to me. and i dunno what the hell they are talkiing about

    if there is stupid crap going on i dont want any part of it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  3. I assumed PP was finished by them saying they were selling out remaining stock and couldn't afford to take on the FDA. Obviously I'm hoping that is not the case, but according to earlier posts I don't see how one could not come to that conclusion.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I assumed PP was finished by them saying they were selling out remaining stock and couldn't afford to take on the FDA. Obviously I'm hoping that is not the case, but according to earlier posts I don't see how one could not come to that conclusion.
    they all eventually come back


    under a different incarnation
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    According to androfactory primordial performance is finished. What do you guys think about that statement? They also say that primordial performance and androfactory were at one time the same company before the two owners split and went there seperate ways
    Eric will dissolve PP and start up another- no reason to fight a losing battle w/ PP when he can just start fresh

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    they all eventually come back

    under a different incarnation
    Beat me to it but yes I'm sure that is already in the works

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  7. Fda and big pharma are pretty much the same ppl...look at all the lateral hires of executive positions from either side. It's a sad time in history.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    What about Toco-8? Dammit.
    Guys we are still selling our natural products such as EndoAmp, Phyto Test and yes Toco-8...


  9. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Guys we are still selling our natural products such as EndoAmp, Phyto Test and yes Toco-8...
    Endo and Toco... the best products to ever grace PP's shelves!
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    Fda and big pharma are pretty much the same ppl...look at all the lateral hires of executive positions from either side. It's a sad time in history.
    Go back in time. FDA and big pharma certainly are one in the same. Look up the history of the FDA and see how it all began and why. Believe me consumers interests and safety were hardly a concern and they still aren't a concern. I swear they make little busts like the one on primordial performance and every ignorant concerned citizen gives them a pat on the back lol. Makes it look like they're doing something for the people. Yea ****ing right

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ours were sold as cosmetics, which is why there wasn't the same ingredient label you see on dietary supplements.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I used those in my bath, if you didn't you missed out.

    I don't know what you are trying to prove with these comments. I can state at this point with 100% certainty it had nothing to do with the transdermal gels. So we can all keep making guesses as if we know what happened, or we can wait things out.

    I am not going to provide any information, but I am under impression the company will at some point in the near future.
    I'll try and expaling it another way-
    Just like the guy that gets caught selling cocaine that is actually sugar on the street corner. He doesnt get charged with intent to distribute sugar, he get charged with intent to distribute cocaine.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1

    I'll try and expaling it another way-
    Just like the guy that gets caught selling cocaine that is actually sugar on the street corner. He doesnt get charged with intent to distribute sugar, he get charged with intent to distribute cocaine.
    No he doesn't lol he gets charged with something completely different. Something much more lenient. It has to be cocaine in order to get charged with it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I'll try and expaling it another way-
    Just like the guy that gets caught selling cocaine that is actually sugar on the street corner. He doesnt get charged with intent to distribute sugar, he get charged with intent to distribute cocaine.
    I will try and explain myself in a different way-

    If a guy were to punch you in the face for being a snide smart ass, the news wouldn't report that he also happens to enjoy pot. The focus would be on the act they pursued him over.

    So why focus on the transdermals so much?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. PP you guys are seriously the best. I honestly never met a more genuine company. When I first got into the hormone fame they actually advised I don't until I've plateaued. That small bit of advice speaks a lot about a company who is invested in your well being.

    I am extremely grateful that I had the chance to give some of their products a try, including the new v3 Androlean.

    Good luck to all PP reps and employees I am sure you guys will be just fine. PP will live forever in all of the gains we have made using their products.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  15. Shocking. And a sad day for all :/

    Never had a chance to run any of these products I figured they'd always be around for their legality and safety.

    Thoughts out to all reps and especially Eric.

    Tides are turning, I feel like the FDA might just go on a raiding spree to force other companies to fold as well.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

    No he doesn't lol he gets charged with something completely different. Something much more lenient. It has to be cocaine in order to get charged with it
    Wrong he will be charge with the intent

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Wrong he will be charge with the intent
    i believe he gets charged with intent to deceive or something along those lines

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    Fda and big pharma are pretty much the same ppl...look at all the lateral hires of executive positions from either side. It's a sad time in history.

    true. but it doesnt indicate a conspiracy per se
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Go back in time. FDA and big pharma certainly are one in the same. Look up the history of the FDA and see how it all began and why. Believe me consumers interests and safety were hardly a concern and they still aren't a concern. I swear they make little busts like the one on primordial performance and every ignorant concerned citizen gives them a pat on the back lol. Makes it look like they're doing something for the people. Yea ****ing right

    jeff novitizky is not out for big pharm

    he is out for usada'

    u peeps are dumb
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I'll try and expaling it another way-
    Just like the guy that gets caught selling cocaine that is actually sugar on the street corner. He doesnt get charged with intent to distribute sugar, he get charged with intent to distribute cocaine.

    yep, law works that way
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    I will try and explain myself in a different way-

    If a guy were to punch you in the face for being a snide smart ass, the news wouldn't report that he also happens to enjoy pot. The focus would be on the act they pursued him over.

    So why focus on the transdermals so much?
    Not even talking about the transedermals. It not surprisedthat u guys got busted if you really think you could go around placing ads for "the safest steroid ever made" and not have any recourse....I think that was the bigger concern than the transdermal situation for them. Either way PP was selling misrepresented products and were not following current label laws.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i believe he gets charged with intent to deceive or something along those lines
    LMAO!. "Intent to deceive". Yeah ok, where did you get your law degree?.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I will try and explain myself in a different way-

    If a guy were to punch you in the face for being a snide smart ass, the news wouldn't report that he also happens to enjoy pot. The focus would be on the act they pursued him over.

    So why focus on the transdermals so much?
    u said this wasnt about transdermals. or one of you guys did
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i believe he gets charged with intent to deceive or something along those lines
    if represent a substance as being a controlled substance and get caught u get charged with selling a controlled substance. and they calculate your penalty on a weight basis of what you sold. irregardless of whether it was 100 percent cocaine or 100 percent talcum powder
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  25. I took androlean last yr and the only thing it did was lighten my wallet I was sad panda
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Either way PP was selling misrepresented products and were not following current label laws.
    I'm done with this back and forth. I forgot that back when CEL was around, hormones could be sold as "Dietary Supplements." ****ing Pot calling the kettle black.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u said this wasnt about transdermals. or one of you guys did
    That was my point, I was countering going deeper into what I said about transdermals as it didn't matter.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I'm done with this back and forth. I forgot that back when CEL was around, hormones could be sold as "Dietary Supplements." ****ing Pot calling the kettle black.
    M-drol was a great Dietary Supplement! lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    drug companies have nothing to do with this
    Many people in the FDA are intertwined with the drug companies, i wouldn't be surprised
    T2

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ours were sold as cosmetics, which is why there wasn't the same ingredient label you see on dietary supplements.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I used those in my bath, if you didn't you missed out.

    I don't know what you are trying to prove with these comments. I can state at this point with 100% certainty it had nothing to do with the transdermal gels. So we can all keep making guesses as if we know what happened, or we can wait things out.

    I am not going to provide any information, but I am under impression the company will at some point in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I'm done with this back and forth. I forgot that back when CEL was around, hormones could be sold as "Dietary Supplements." ****ing Pot calling the kettle black.


    That was my point, I was countering going deeper into what I said about transdermals as it didn't matter.
    Well dont BS and cry about the injustice when you know that PP brought it on themselves.
    As for CEL, have you checked the current status of that situation?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Well dont BS and cry about the injustice when you know that PP brought it on themselves.
    As for CEL, have you checked the current status of that situation?
    Where i cry? I stated we attempted to play the game with topicals, just as you did with dietary supplements. I then made a sarcastic comment about bath salts, stated it had nothing to do with the transdermals, then stated I was done with the back and forth, yet you try to keep it going.

    What happened with CEL?, Sister company sells bulk powders now and offer nothing unique to the market? or the "it's coming" displayed on the website for the revolutionary products you guys been talking about forever?

    But honestly, I have no idea why I am allowing myself to keep being dragged into this. I have this wonderful liberation of just not giving a **** now, so carry on, say what you would like to say.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  31. This thread is now in beast-mode.
    I'm Back...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

    i think it has a little more to do with the transdermals.......to the best of my knowledge, they are a bit of a "grey area" within the supp industry/DSHEA.

    that being said.....i would agree; FDA has more important things to be doing than raiding supp companies.
    Yeah.

    We just learned about transdermals last week in my FDA regulations class.


    It's unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear you guys got raided. Yet another step into things that the govt. shouldn't be doing.... More important things to focus on IMO.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Where i cry? I stated we attempted to play the game with topicals, just as you did with dietary supplements. I then made a sarcastic comment about bath salts, stated it had nothing to do with the transdermals, then stated I was done with the back and forth, yet you try to keep it going.

    What happened with CEL?, Sister company sells bulk powders now and offer nothing unique to the market? or the "it's coming" displayed on the website for the revolutionary products you guys been talking about forever?

    But honestly, I have no idea why I am allowing myself to keep being dragged into this. I have this wonderful liberation of just not giving a **** now, so carry on, say what you would like to say.
    I can understand you're upset but throwing insults at other companies because their business model includes bulk products more so over "innovative" products is unnecessary.

    Best of luck in this unfortunate situation.

  34. Everyone Love Everyone

  35. Nothing unique eh? I have bookmarked this thread so I can bump it in 8 months
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Nothing unique eh? I have bookmarked this thread so I can bump it in 8 months
    send me samples
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  37. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    send me samples
    Don't bother asking. He will make promises and then ignore you for weeks lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Where i cry? I stated we attempted to play the game with topicals, just as you did with dietary supplements. I then made a sarcastic comment about bath salts, stated it had nothing to do with the transdermals, then stated I was done with the back and forth, yet you try to keep it going.

    What happened with CEL?, Sister company sells bulk powders now and offer nothing unique to the market? or the "it's coming" displayed on the website for the revolutionary products you guys been talking about forever?

    But honestly, I have no idea why I am allowing myself to keep being dragged into this. I have this wonderful liberation of just not giving a **** now, so carry on, say what you would like to say.
    You wash your mouth sir! I love my cycle assist and pct assist. :-D

    Sorry just trying to add some humor to an unnecessary battle. Both companies earned my business and respect.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  39. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Nothing unique eh? I have bookmarked this thread so I can bump it in 8 months
    Love this comment! Let the games begin! I need me some CEL! I was the guy buying Hdrol for 2-3 times the original price just to stick with what I knew worked.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  40. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Love this comment! Let the games begin! I need me some CEL! I was the guy buying Hdrol for 2-3 times the original price just to stick with what I knew worked.
    Wow.

    Paging Celorza to the thread. He is going to be one happy camper.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 03:28 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 06:30 PM
  3. For Sale: 1-T by Primordial Performance (Muscle Builders)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:56 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:57 PM
  5. TEA-3 by Primordial Performance
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in