Primordial Performance raided by FDA

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ours were sold as cosmetics, which is why there wasn't the same ingredient label you see on dietary supplements.
    Which they were not...........kind of like selling "bath salts" as bath salts

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

2. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I used those in my bath, if you didn't you missed out.

I don't know what you are trying to prove with these comments. I can state at this point with 100% certainty it had nothing to do with the transdermal gels. So we can all keep making guesses as if we know what happened, or we can wait things out.

I am not going to provide any information, but I am under impression the company will at some point in the near future.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    bath salts yeah boy gotta love the 4 flouromethylcathinone and Methylenedioxypyrovalerone not at the same time of course but man were they fun

4. What's the news on this thought primordial was ready for something like this as you said your products were legal an backed up by lawyers or something ? I hope you kick the FDA ass

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    What's the news on this thought primordial was ready for something like this as you said your products were legal an backed up by lawyers or something ? I hope you kick the FDA ass
    we have officially stated we are folding. The time and money doesnt stack high enough to take on the FDA.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    we have officially stated we are folding. The time and money doesnt stack high enough to take on the FDA.
    What does this mean in English?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

What does this mean in English?
    Right! This is ****ed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Thats crazy.. Sucks to hear for sure..

9. Folding?

What do they have you guys on(or at least claiming they have you on)?

Edit: just read below. That really sucks guys.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

10. PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Oh my God they killed Kenny!!!!!

Sad day for the supplement industry...

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

12. Leave it to our resident natty lifter to be the most informed on this lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Leave it to our resident natty lifter to be the most informed on this lol
    When John said 'folding' I wondered if he meant the whole company or the Androseries line so I Google'd it. I am supposed to be marking assignments. Anabolic Minds is a constant internet distraction lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

14. I appreciate you finding this for me. I made the post while commuting. This hasn't been taken well by me, the guys I worked with were pretty much family to me, and the passion Eric had on the back end to make this company something fantastic is something that will inspire me for years to come. With my head being in a million places right now, I didn't even think about if my post was going to be understood or not.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

15. I hope all the PP boys wind up in a good place either with another company or another passion and successful business endeavor. Feeling for you guys big time. Sad day.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Honestly Eric shouldn't have anything to worry about. The products are legal and that's the bottom line. !

oh yeah nothing to worry about

they will just explain everything and all product will be returned and they will be selling before you know it

dont take offense but you are without a clue
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I appreciate you finding this for me. I made the post while commuting. This hasn't been taken well by me, the guys I worked with were pretty much family to me, and the passion Eric had on the back end to make this company something fantastic is something that will inspire me for years to come. With my head being in a million places right now, I didn't even think about if my post was going to be understood or not.
    I just read the statement Matt did and that thread...John , Eric...My sympathies , this was truly horrid act.I hope all of you find home and shelter in good companies you guys like...and that Eric and Matt can get over this.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Oh my God they killed Kenny!!!!!

Sad day for the supplement industry...

- Valdez
    Insane, I do believe things will be changing real fast around the game.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

19. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    What's the news on this thought primordial was ready for something like this as you said your products were legal an backed up by lawyers or something ? I hope you kick the FDA ass
    It doesn't matter if it is legal or not. They will raid, take the product then change the law to make them illegal and then charge them. Innocent till proven guilty and something having to be illegal before getting arrested no longer exists.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Insane, I do believe things will be changing real fast around the game.
    Agreed

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

21. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba

It doesn't matter if it is legal or not. They will raid, take the product then change the law to make them illegal and then charge them. Innocent till proven guilty and something having to be illegal before getting arrested no longer exists.
    You are wrong there. Innocent until proven guilty does exist and it takes a considerable amount of time to make something illegal. Why do you think bath salts and salvia are still legal? Bath salts are killing people yet you can still buy it anywhere. The legal system MUST go by the books this is non negotiable

22. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    You are wrong there. Innocent until proven guilty does exist and it takes a considerable amount of time to make something illegal. Why do you think bath salts and salvia are still legal? Bath salts are killing people yet you can still buy it anywhere. The legal system MUST go by the books this is non negotiable
    The FDA can strangle any supplement company they want. They can come in, take all of their product, and put up a long winded court battle after 4 years of investigation. This strangles a company because they are generating no income, have no product to sell, have all of their capital that was in inventory inaccessible, and eventually the company runs out of energy or money, and the FDA has to prove nothing. This is what is meant by guilty until proven innocent.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    The FDA doesn't always play by the books and the government rewrites laws to fit their needs. Anyone thinking differently is just naive. Sorry for the name calling but true.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

Where do you live? The government does what they want plain and simple.

That raises another valid point tho, bath salts and salvia have been legal for years. These substances ARE killing people and instead of fighting that war, they go after PP for modified DHEA. Rx companies must be behind this...

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

That raises another valid point tho, bath salts and salvia have been legal for years. These substances ARE killing people and instead of fighting that war, they go after PP for modified DHEA. Rx companies must be behind this...

- Valdez
    They have passed numerous designer drug laws in recent years not unlike the ph/ds laws. Many states have also banned salvia. Bath Salts like ph/ds have been continually redesigned to circumvent laws passed. The two industries are not that different when it comes to the way they have evolved in response to legislation. The similarities end there of course.

26. I was merely trying to keep high hopes...I'm not naive. For the love of God if you knew me you wouldn't say that but I WANT TO BELIEVE (badly) that everything will be sorted out. I guess that's my final two cents on the issue

27. Guys relax the FDA did what they had to do so they can all get super jacked of pp products and go fight the Mexican drug cartel so lets ease up on them
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

- Valdez
    Wow good point...the RX companies paying the FDA to raid them makes sense...RX companies want to make money from androgel 1.62 and other trt products they understand there is money to be made in testosterone
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

29. Damn... And I thought I was having a $hitty month.

Sorry does not describe how I feel for the folks at PP. I'm rather speechless that, in a country that touts innovation, public/private rights and freedoms, and holds it's own constitution as a living document that such an act has happened. Then again, look at all the contradictions that have occurred since it's inception.

Hope things turn around for everyone quickly. Kind of feeling like I've lost a trustworthy friend after reading all this.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:28 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 07:30 PM
  3. For Sale: 1-T by Primordial Performance (Muscle Builders)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 09:56 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:57 PM
  5. TEA-3 by Primordial Performance
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 09:16 PM