USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

Page 9 of 16 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Have All these people gain 3 and 6 pounds in a week increased calories significantly? I'm actually down 2 lbs
    I didn't want to be that guy but 6 pounds is a bit extravagant. We aren't talking about sdrol here are we? Please tell me he is eating everything in sight and drinking 2 gallons of water a day.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    I'm consciously eating more from here on out, I feel lean and strong, scale is going down. Time to eat and grow!
    I started to drop a little weight and was looking leaner after a few days (while eating above maintenance). I've since brought the calories up and am currently +2lbs overall and still looking a little leaner than when I started.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I didn't want to be that guy but 6 pounds is a bit extravagant. We aren't talking about sdrol here are we? Please tell me he is eating everything in sight and drinking 2 gallons of water a day.
    Check my log... I'm not sure what's going on but my weight shot up quick and I'm not eating everything in sight. Haven't really made any changes to my diet at all. Hunger and thirst have its days where it is more prominent, but the main thing I feel is hunger pangs in the a.m. when I wake up. Makes fasting till 11am or 12pm a bit painful.
    •   
       


  4. Well that's great news then if it's pretty consistent across the board. That is great weight gain on cycle let alone natty.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Yeah and its an AWESOME feeling!! I can't wait to see how week 2 goes!!


    KILL IT!!
    USPLABS4LIFE!!

    ALPHA STYLE!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Check my log... I'm not sure what's going on but my weight shot up quick and I'm not eating everything in sight. Haven't really made any changes to my diet at all. Hunger and thirst have its days where it is more prominent, but the main thing I feel is hunger pangs in the a.m. when I wake up. Makes fasting till 11am or 12pm a bit painful.
    I don't know how you do it bro!! I HAVE TO EAT as soon as I wake up!! Its like my muscles are starving!! I LOVE IT!!
    USPLABS4LIFE!!

    ALPHA STYLE!!

  7. Same here.^^I fasted long enough the 8 hrs I slept. Lol
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Punisher187

    I don't know how you do it bro!! I HAVE TO EAT as soon as I wake up!! Its like my muscles are starving!! I LOVE IT!!
    I've been doing it since end of May/early June or something like that. I don't really remember when I started IF, but needless to say, I'm used to it by now... Hunger issues didn't even phase me until now that PA has entered my system.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

    I've been doing it since end of May/early June or something like that. I don't really remember when I started IF, but needless to say, I'm used to it by now... Hunger issues didn't even phase me until now that PA has entered my system.
    Soon you'll always want to eat like me..

  10. Q: What's up with the log name contest and others?

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  11. Sourdough = Poopypants? My long lost brother?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Sourdough = Poopypants? My long lost brother?
    That's a secret...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Sourdough = Poopypants? My long lost brother?
    Shhhhh
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quick update for you guys!

    Click the banner to read how to get VERSA-1 FIRST!

    The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1 // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

    Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

    1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

    This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. Its the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind

    Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

    HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members, whatttttt?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  15. any effect on hormones? i couldnt read through 17 pages where the ingredients released yet?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    any effect on hormones? i couldnt read through 17 pages where the ingredients released yet?
    As in negative affects? No ingredients, to my knowledge, have been released yet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. So, and I am not honestly trying to start aything but we have 17 pages of OMG and I can't wait etc. Yet no one knows whats in it yet?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    So, and I am not honestly trying to start aything but we have 17 pages of OMG and I can't wait etc. Yet no one knows whats in it yet?
    Pretty much

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    So, and I am not honestly trying to start aything but we have 17 pages of OMG and I can't wait etc. Yet no one knows whats in it yet?
    over 55 logs in the books and many from respected members...

    Versa-1.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    over 55 logs in the books and many from respected members...

    Versa-1.com
    Yeah. I need to go weigh-in after my lift today... Curious if I am up or down, been going by mirror not scale.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    So, and I am not honestly trying to start aything but we have 17 pages of OMG and I can't wait etc. Yet no one knows whats in it yet?
    The logs speak for themselves; I followed 5 logs and all of them posted very similar/ identical findings. Indictitive of a good product, hence the excitment

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    The logs speak for themselves; I followed 5 logs and all of them posted very similar/ identical findings. Indictitive of a good product, hence the excitment
    I understand and would feel the same way, but are you not at least curious about what you are ingesting? Wwhat if they were selling powdered elephant crap extracted after death? ( super duper lame what if and in no way shape or form do I believe that USP is doing this)

    I guess I am being paranoid, or maybe excited as well but atleast curious as to what I am going to ingest before I run anything. None the less I look forward to the label release
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post

    I understand and would feel the same way, but are you not at least curious about what you are ingesting? Wwhat if they were selling powdered elephant crap extracted after death? ( super duper lame what if and in no way shape or form do I believe that USP is doing this)

    I guess I am being paranoid, or maybe excited as well but atleast curious as to what I am going to ingest before I run anything. None the less I look forward to the label release
    Haha.. The brothers at USPlabs have been known for their integrity and delivering premium products that deliver great results... I'm sure we have nothing to worry about..

    Interesting imagination with the elephant crap..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I understand and would feel the same way, but are you not at least curious about what you are ingesting? Wwhat if they were selling powdered elephant crap extracted after death? ( super duper lame what if and in no way shape or form do I believe that USP is doing this)

    I guess I am being paranoid, or maybe excited as well but atleast curious as to what I am going to ingest before I run anything. None the less I look forward to the label release
    Ohyeah for sure, thats why I leave the initial testing to the Alphas . But nonetheless the product looks very promising

  25. Glad they capped the elephant dukey at least!! After death?? That is some great stuff bubba. Lmfao
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Glad they capped the elephant dukey at least!! After death?? That is some great stuff bubba. Lmfao
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. I loved Test Powder. I got good strength gains form it and loved it even more when stacked with Jack3d Micro. Sick combo

  28. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    I loved Test Powder. I got good strength gains form it and loved it even more when stacked with Jack3d Micro. Sick combo
    Test Powder
    Versa 1
    Prime
    Powerfull
    SuperCissus
    Jack3d Micro
    AP

    This is Hawaiian Hulks

    "Micro-Versa Smash Stack"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Glad they capped the elephant dukey at least!! After death?? That is some great stuff bubba. Lmfao
    we have upgraded our shovel and shoveling technique...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    I loved Test Powder. I got good strength gains form it and loved it even more when stacked with Jack3d Micro. Sick combo
    Last plug, IC drops tomorrow, you can still sign up for the IC and recieved the email..

    cheaper than a 12oz soda from 7-11...

    Sign up at VERSA-1.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Last plug, IC drops tomorrow, you can still sign up for the IC and recieved the email..

    cheaper than a 12oz soda from 7-11...

    Sign up at VERSA-1.com
    Of course I'm a part of the IC. Incredible deals for incredible products

  32. It sucks because I think I'm gonna miss this IC release.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It sucks because I think I'm gonna miss this IC release.
    Que???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Que???
    We're going into the field tomorrow morning and staying for three days.

  35. Anybody wanna buy one for me and have me hit them with the payment when I come back???

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    We're going into the field tomorrow morning and staying for three days.
    Distilled will honor the deal. Remind him when you get back...

  37. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    Distilled will honor the deal. Remind him when you get back...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  38. It's the 8th. Where is that email !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  39. Can I buy and ship to my mate in the US?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    I loved Test Powder. I got good strength gains form it and loved it even more when stacked with Jack3d Micro. Sick combo
    Great combo. Enjoyed the combo, too. Plus Anabolic Pump. Always add it. One of my favorite supplements of all time.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Log in
Log in