USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A -- - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

Page 8 of 16 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My title over at USPlabs forum is the business....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I wish the price wasn't so steep for 30 servings

I know it's on sale at one place, though.
    Where I work, its on sale for $29.99 till the 25 of Nov. The nice thing about Yok3d is its only supplemented on workout days. Not something you have to take daily to experience the effects. For 30 workouts, imo the pumped feeling and force production that Yok3d helps deliver is worth it. and like i've mentioned Yok3d + 1000mg agmatine in Test Powder.... ahhh yeah!
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

Where I work, its on sale for $29.99 till the 25 of Nov. The nice thing about Yok3d is its only supplemented on workout days. Not something you have to take daily to experience the effects. For 30 workouts, imo the pumped feeling and force production that Yok3d helps deliver is worth it. and like i've mentioned Yok3d + 1000mg agmatine in Test Powder.... ahhh yeah!
    Yeah I saw that sale @ VS.
    Sunday I almost jumped on it, but was busy as hell this past weekend.
    Jacob hooked me up either way, but I'll still probably purchase an additional one down the road after I get a feel for this bottle.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah I saw that sale @ VS.
    Sunday I almost jumped on it, but was busy as hell this past weekend.
    Jacob hooked me up either way, but I'll still probably purchase an additional one down the road after I get a feel for this bottle.
    Cool! It's all about finding that sweet spot timing and on a fed or fasted stomach. Once you nail that, it's money! Mine is right around 70mins prior & fasted/ 2 & 1/2 hrs prior & fed w/ 4 caps. I've had customers tell me they actually take it right when they go to sleep and do work in the AM since they train bright and early. Haven't tried it that way yet but that's something to keep in mind too.
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nope, the MMC is mediated by sensorimotor adaptations and efficiency of signal transduction, particularly with respect to ACh. Pumps inherently are not beneficial, but pump products like yok3d are. The pump is basically a physical side effect of improved vasoregulatory function and increased time to exhaustion.

An interesting note: increased testosterone during adolescene is correlated with improved sensorimotor function (likely due to dendritic pruning), which would theoretically give you a greater MMC.
    The MMC and increased time to exhaustion was the thought process behind Jack3d Micro. Once the user gets passed that this is not a DMAA feeling (if they want OG jack3d, it can be purchased anywhere in retail or online), Jack3d Micro should help them fall in love with the gym and not the stim.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    The MMC and increased time to exhaustion was the thought process behind Jack3d Micro. Once the user gets passed that this is not a DMAA feeling (if they want OG jack3d, it can be purchased anywhere in retail or online), Jack3d Micro should help them fall in love with the gym and not the stim.
    I noticed and enjoyed this aspect of Micro but I still need a kick in the ass to get this old guy rolling. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

I noticed and enjoyed this aspect of Micro but I still need a kick in the ass to get this old guy rolling. Lol
    Lol thinking bout using both are we?
  8. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I found it for 25.95. I'm really interested in the ergogenic effect from the nitrates; I'm not much looking for the cosmetic pump.

And now, I'm looking forward to your stim-free version.
  9. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I found it for 25.95. I'm really interested in the ergogenic effect from the nitrates; I'm not much looking for the cosmetic pump.

And now, I'm looking forward to your stim-free version.
    Should be sweet non stim addition...
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Should be sweet non stim addition...
    Is it in the R&D stage?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

My log is up

USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    My log is up

USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    Thank You S!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  13. Diamond Member

Starting very soon...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Starting very soon...
    Link it please.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Board Sponsor

logs off and running, first Alpha log contest around the corner...
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    logs off and running, first Alpha log contest around the corner...
    Can't wait!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  17. Board Sponsor

Word on the streets is that one more round of Alpha testing thread will be posted soon...
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Word up. Get in on this guys!

I'm already noticing some crazy pumps and noticeable strength gains and I'm only a week in
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Link them here please....

USPLabs Patented Anabolic link thread
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    Word on the streets is that one more round of Alpha testing thread will be posted soon...
    Cool. Ill be following.
  21. Diamond Member

Well exams are done this week. Log and first use goes down tonight!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome... Looking forward to it.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Now this is one log I've been excited for.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

I'm about 3.5 weeks in and I am loving it! I was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers of Prime many years ago and I'm glad I got in on this one as well. I started off splitting up my dose one in the morning and one preworkout and then switched to 2 preworkout about a week in. I have been in this game for a long time and have used just about every natural anabolic out there....and this the real deal! When you have been training and dieting for 15 years+ consistently, hitting a PR is a big deal. In the last 5 workouts, I have hit 5 PRs!!! Weights just seem lighter and I feel like I can lift for hours without getting tired or losing focus. I definitely notice it increases the effectiveness of preworkout stims as well. I've had to cut my preworkout stims in half since starting this. Muscle density and hardness noticeably different about 2 weeks in. I'm not naturally a very vascular guy but recently I have had veins busting pretty much all day.

Jacob definitely has a winner with this one!

Best,
    Doug Miller
    IFPA PRO
    Owner of Core Nutritionals
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    I'm about 3.5 weeks in and I am loving it! I was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers of Prime many years ago and I'm glad I got in on this one as well. I started off splitting up my dose one in the morning and one preworkout and then switched to 2 preworkout about a week in. I have been in this game for a long time and have used just about every natural anabolic out there....and this the real deal! When you have been training and dieting for 15 years+ consistently, hitting a PR is a big deal. In the last 5 workouts, I have hit 5 PRs!!! Weights just seem lighter and I feel like I can lift for hours without getting tired or losing focus. I definitely notice it increases the effectiveness of preworkout stims as well. I've had to cut my preworkout stims in half since starting this. Muscle density and hardness noticeably different about 2 weeks in. I'm not naturally a very vascular guy but recently I have had veins busting pretty much all day.

Jacob definitely has a winner with this one!

Best,
    Doug Miller
    IFPA PRO
    Owner of Core Nutritionals
    Speechless! Thanks for the update Doug!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

'Patent Pending Anabolic' Week #1 Reactions
    • Training changes/Performance - No changes to regimen. Performance seems to improve as my workout goes on
    • Bodyweight changes - My body weight has increased 5 lbs. Starting weight was 188lbs. Now up to 193lbs today.
    • Bodyfat changes - No noticeable changes
    • Strength - Strength is on a rebound from utilizing Test Powder, Prime and AP. I can tell my strength isn't where it was on that stack last month, but it is slowly coming back to me.
    • Focus/Euphoria - Solid focus on both Jack3d and Jack3d Micro. No noticeable changes with focus intensity stack3d with Patent Pending Anabolic. Euphoria when stack3d with Jack3d post workout feels amazing. I didn't crash, but had an incredible "runners-high" type feeling. I felt great all day long.
    • Pumps/Vascularity - No noticeable changes
    • Muscle Fullness - Muscle bellies feel much fuller. My arms and shoulders feel like boulders all of the sudden when I flex. Awesome muscle density.
    • Recovery - Defintely improved. Not really experiencing any DOMS towards the end of the first week. This is a nice perk!
    • Size - Even my woman is saying that I'm looking bigger in my chest and shoulders. Arm circumference is up from 15" on day 1 to 15" & 3/8 on day 8.
    • Energy - I don't feel lethargic or sluggish towards the end of my day, even when I'm working out at 6am and closing up shop at 10pm. Good smooth energy all day long.
    • Sleep Quality - I've noticed i've been sleeping deeper, but a tad bit shorter. I wake up a little extra early in the mornings, but not like i'm really tired when I get up.
    • Feelings/Mood - I experienced mild jitters when stacking Jack3d Micro with the Patent Pending Anabolic pre-workout about 45min prior. Today I changed dosing of Jack3d Micro to 15 mins prior and was jitter free. So perhaps I was just waiting too long to do work.

Looking forward to what week 2 brings! First week has been a growing experience. I'm ready for week 2 to be pure anabolism.

... and that was on Day #7... I've experienced a few new things since then.... Stay tun3d for Week 2 update.

PS.. I'm up 6lbs on the scales in 10 days with little to no extra water retention and hit 3 PR's today... How much is this stuff going to run for? I'd like to buy a couple bottles asap! Especially before I run out
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Boulda Shouldas...
  28. Diamond Member

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk
    PS.. I'm up 6lbs on the scales in 10 days with little to no extra water retention and hit 3 PR's today... How much is this stuff going to run for? I'd like to buy a couple bottles asap! Especially before I run out

Man I'm down 2 lbs been eating and training hard though. My bf dropped 2% though and I'm breaking some pr's.

I need to get me a few bottles as well. I want to run this for 2-3 months
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88
    Man I'm down 2 lbs been eating and training hard though. My bf dropped 2% though and I'm breaking some pr's.

I need to get me a few bottles as well. I want to run this for 2-3 months[/QUOTE]

Lucky guys.. I'm up only 2 lbs..
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Then i won't tell you that I weighed in at 198 today in the "fed" state. Muscle bellies were pump3d like nobodies business today. This stuff is sick!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

200 is gonna be easy breezy!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Keep the updates coming guy! Beastmooooode
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

■Training changes/Performance - Training is the same except more weight and longer stamina.

■Bodyweight changes - I have gained 3 lbs but clothes fit and look better!

■Bodyfat changes - Not sure on % but waist has thinned out alot

■Strength - I have set 2 new PR'S the first week already!

■Focus/Euphoria - Focus is intense. I don't "think I can", I know I can!! Overall mood is better.

■Pumps/Vascularity - Pumps are deep almost TOO good!! Vascularity is increasing everyday.

■Muscle Fullness - Muscles get full fast and stay that way for hours.

■Recovery - Haven't experienced any soreness yet.

■Size - No measurements but co-workers asking if I have been working out more.

■Energy - More energy for sure. Don't want to leave the gym.

■Sleep Quality - Good sleep on very short amount of time. Feel very rested no matter how many hours I do or don't get.

■Feelings/Mood - Mood is great because I feel great!!

PATENTED ANABOLIC BETA TESTER!!

MEN INTO MONSTERS!!

ALPHA CREW!!

USPLABS4LIFE!!
    USPLABS4LIFE!!

ALPHA STYLE!!
  35. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher187 View Post
    ■Training changes/Performance - Training is the same except more weight and longer stamina.

■Bodyweight changes - I have gained 3 lbs but clothes fit and look better!

■Bodyfat changes - Not sure on % but waist has thinned out alot

■Strength - I have set 2 new PR'S the first week already!

■Focus/Euphoria - Focus is intense. I don't "think I can", I know I can!! Overall mood is better.

■Pumps/Vascularity - Pumps are deep almost TOO good!! Vascularity is increasing everyday.

■Muscle Fullness - Muscles get full fast and stay that way for hours.

■Recovery - Haven't experienced any soreness yet.

■Size - No measurements but co-workers asking if I have been working out more.

■Energy - More energy for sure. Don't want to leave the gym.

■Sleep Quality - Good sleep on very short amount of time. Feel very rested no matter how many hours I do or don't get.

■Feelings/Mood - Mood is great because I feel great!!

PATENTED ANABOLIC BETA TESTER!!

MEN INTO MONSTERS!!

ALPHA CREW!!

USPLABS4LIFE!!
    Hitting PRs and recovering faster...Hmmm
  36. Elite Member

Have All these people gain 3 and 6 pounds in a week increased calories significantly? I'm actually down 2 lbs
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Have All these people gain 3 and 6 pounds in a week increased calories significantly? I'm actually down 2 lbs
    I am down two as well
  38. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I've seen a couple that couldnt resist the urge to eat. They are increasing calories and looking leaner.
  39. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep

I've seen a couple that couldnt resist the urge to eat. They are increasing calories and looking leaner.
    I'm consciously eating more from here on out, I feel lean and strong, scale is going down. Time to eat and grow!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

I'm consciously eating more from here on out, I feel lean and strong, scale is going down. Time to eat and grow!
    I'm taking measurements tomorrow. Interested to see where bf is at, I've been eating at maintenance and was down a bit over 1lb and 0.6% bf while getting stronger

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:06 PM