USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A -- - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

Page 7 of 16 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^ when I tried yok3d and the dosing was correct it noticed an insane pump as well, but the timing and dosing I could never get it correct 100% of the time it seems & always felt like I was wasting the product.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    ^ when I tried yok3d and the dosing was correct it noticed an insane pump as well, but the timing and dosing I could never get it correct 100% of the time it seems & always felt like I was wasting the product.
    Seems like to much work for a pump! Gda and agmatine is a lot easier! Lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    I haven't tested anything worthwhile in a while so this offer sounds good to me. My original post wasn't fishing either. But I am intrigued regardless.
    Great PM shipping address and email address and we'll overnight the bottle on Monday..
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    To me, Test Powder and Yok3d were the best USPLabs products I've used. I never understood why yok3d got such little talk when it was pretty much on par with the best pump products on the market.
    Test Powder/Yok3d stack....

I'm working on a Yok3d 2.0
  5. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Empty the caps into your pre workout of Choice.

Jack3d Micro Non-Stim is on the way.....
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post

Like the sounds of this...
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yolk3d is the only usp product I haven't tried. Time to give it a go I think.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Yolk3d is the only usp product I haven't tried. Time to give it a go I think.
    I've only tried a sample of yok3d and I found it to be very effective.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    4 caps.. 70mins prior... on an empty tank for me is the sweet spot. Test powder stacked with yok3d is insane. Pumps are ridiculous.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

4 caps.. 70mins prior... on an empty tank for me is the sweet spot. Test powder stacked with yok3d is insane. Pumps are ridiculous.
    Yea I took 3 with test powder and the pumps were outta this world good
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    srs... that agmatine/arg nitrate combo is legit.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post

This is the way to go!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This is the way to go!!
    It should be good...We've been playing with different combinations.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On the topic of Yok3d... Many underestimate the importance of having a REAL pump for strength goals.

When I hit my first 405 raw bench in September, I was on Yok3d and one of the most beneficial effects I personally experienced was my triceps being full of blood and my joints felt great. The tension across my joints from my muscles provided great stability and I really fell this is what helped me drive it out of the hole.

Same goes for my 605 raw squat in August... My quads and hams felt great as I went into that set.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I believe the pumped feeling gives you a better mind/muscle connection and thus the ability to put those muscles to use.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    On the topic of Yok3d... Many underestimate the importance of having a REAL pump for strength goals.

When I hit my first 405 raw bench in September, I was on Yok3d and one of the most beneficial effects I personally experienced was my triceps being full of blood and my joints felt great. The tension across my joints from my muscles provided great stability and I really fell this is what helped me drive it out of the hole.

Same goes for my 605 raw squat in August... My quads and hams felt great as I went into that set.
    You're a hoss sir
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I loved both products and found the stack to be insanely effective. C20 will cut you up quick while prime helped me to preserve muscle and strength during the cut. Bravo on both products.
    C20 & prime will be my next stack...sometime in Jan. Going to run a letro cycle on dec to knock down some gyno 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  18. Board Sponsor

Casey will be sending out a Pilot Study sheet to be filled out before beginning. Please look out for the email!

Who has recieved?
  19. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I havnt received the "email" that was sent out for the instructions etc.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    did you submit your info email?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    Casey will be sending out a Pilot Study sheet to be filled out before beginning. Please look out for the email!

Who has recieved?
    the email or the product?
    I haven't got either yet but it's only 1:23pm here... ups and usps seem to visit me at the end of their route

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    did you submit your info email?

Yea they both have my email.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Waiver sign3d and email3d.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Bottle received. Waiver signed and emailed. About to start the log!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I definitely agree. Sorry if I didn't clarify more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    He doesn't mean 6 days of training one off...i wouldn't do that with anything but a steroid cycle.

He means 6 days of supplementation, 1 day no supplementation... not ideal imo, especially with traditional natty anabolics that are ideally ran for 6 weeks to begin with... why slow down its kick in and activity during a single bottle only 30 day run?

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I received the product, but am currently waiting on the email.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

The bottle arrived but i havnt gotten the email with the waiver to sign.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I missed you.

If anyone else missed the instructions email, please PM me.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

I missed you.

If anyone else missed the instructions email, please PM me.
    Got it bro...
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

All 3 ingredients in yok3d have ergogenic data. It may have "felt great" to be pumped but you PRed because yok3d legitimately enhances performance.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  31. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I believe the pumped feeling gives you a better mind/muscle connection and thus the ability to put those muscles to use.
    Nope, the MMC is mediated by sensorimotor adaptations and efficiency of signal transduction, particularly with respect to ACh. Pumps inherently are not beneficial, but pump products like yok3d are. The pump is basically a physical side effect of improved vasoregulatory function and increased time to exhaustion.

An interesting note: increased testosterone during adolescene is correlated with improved sensorimotor function (likely due to dendritic pruning), which would theoretically give you a greater MMC.
  32. Diamond Member

Thank you USP labs! I got the bottle today. No waiver or email though. I was going to start tomorrow but I'll wait if the waiver is essential.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Oh snap... We got mr cooper in the house?! I like where this is heading. Coop can u put a link in here when u get a log posted for the PA?
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Oh snap... We got mr cooper in the house?! I like where this is heading. Coop can u put a link in here when u get a log posted for the PA?
    I most definitely will. It will be "no frills." No workouts posted or stuff like that. No repetitive updates saying the same thing over and over again. When I notice an effect, I will post about it. If a new effect arises or the degree of a previous effect changes, I will post about that as well.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I most definitely will. It will be "no frills." No workouts posted or stuff like that. No repetitive updates saying the same thing over and over again. When I notice an effect, I will post about it. If a new effect arises or the degree of a previous effect changes, I will post about that as well.
    Lol I'm a log-post-whore haha, always enjoy the motivation and support from this community for reaching my goals. Though ill try to avoid what you mention, you know monotony and boring sucking up haha I plan to be a bit precise on this
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

What was your timing like?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Nope, the MMC is mediated by sensorimotor adaptations and efficiency of signal transduction, particularly with respect to ACh. Pumps inherently are not beneficial, but pump products like yok3d are. The pump is basically a physical side effect of improved vasoregulatory function and increased time to exhaustion.

An interesting note: increased testosterone during adolescene is correlated with improved sensorimotor function (likely due to dendritic pruning), which would theoretically give you a greater MMC.
    English sir?
    For us common folk.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I took them ~45minutes before my workout!
  39. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    All 3 ingredients in yok3d have ergogenic data. It may have "felt great" to be pumped but you PRed because yok3d legitimately enhances performance.
    I wish the price wasn't so steep for 30 servings

I know it's on sale at one place, though.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Got my log ready to go. Just thinking of a good title
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:06 PM