USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A -- - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

Page 4 of 16 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There's already 1 going here fellas....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    There's already 1 going here fellas....
    Who's? There are only a few that I plan on following tbh.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

Who's? There are only a few that I plan on following tbh.
    Me foo!!!! haha
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Me foo!!!! haha
    Lol that's one I'd actually sub to, where's it at?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Lol that's one I'd actually sub to, where's it at?
    Is in my off-season log. Didn't start a solo run, but I'll post a two & four week update.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Is in my off-season log. Didn't start a solo run, but I'll post a two & four week update.
    The only one I know of is the 41 weeks to first. I assume you're talking about that one?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

The only one I know of is the 41 weeks to first. I assume you're talking about that one?
    Chchchchyeah!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I think that's just tornados. I've been through a couple down here in Baton Rouge. Nothing like people experience on the coast. But if your local media says get out, then get out!!
    In that case, board up everything. Where i'm from, we don't get many storms or tornados, so you kinda forget what to do if one ever does come along

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Because your the USP labs product educator, do you already know what the product contains/ what to expect? Or is everyone in the dark?

I just ask becuase if you do know the effects, ill give your log a miss so I can judge from other peoples logs what to expect from product. Just curious
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz

Because your the USP labs product educator, do you already know what the product contains/ what to expect? Or is everyone in the dark?

I just ask becuase if you do know the effects, ill give your log a miss so I can judge from other peoples logs what to expect from product. Just curious
    Nope, I'm one of the guinea pigs my friend. Jacob & Casey offered an opp to try something "new" & let's be honest, if USP offers ya something that's new, you gonna say no?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nope, I'm one of the guinea pigs my friend. Jacob & Casey offered an opp to try something "new" & let's be honest, if USP offers ya something that's new, you gonna say no?
    Awesome stuff. Definitly going to be following your log
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    SuperCissus post workout? I usually allow some 4 hours peri-workout to take any joint support that's just me though...could have no direct effect at all in inflammation but...better safe than sorry !
    It directly inhibits AA metabolism so your point is valid.

And you guys complaining about Sandy...I'm in freaking Philadelphia!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My bad been busy.. gotta catch up..
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Of course I would like to know If my strength will increase or decrease..
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz

Awesome stuff. Definitly going to be following your log
    I've been there....slacker.
  15. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Once our East coast friends brush this storm off and the world restarts, we can resume with usual business of improving our lives but in the meantime, we hope all is well....
  16. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    Once our East coast friends brush this storm off and the world restarts, we can resume with usual business of improving our lives but in the meantime, we hope all is well....
    We were suppose to get hit but only got a little rain and wind. Wishing all my east coast US friends all the best.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    all our Northeast Friends, Hang in there, Sandy seems like a bitch..

Bunker down in the gym with protein, fish oil, BCAAs and go to work.
    She couldn't hold Boro down... I was grilling Venison pointing to the sky with my tongs trying to scare her, this is while banging on 20 rep squat sets in my garage gym...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Powers out here on long island. Great excuse to make sure none of this food in the fridge goes to waste!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Powers out here on long island. Great excuse to make sure none of this food in the fridge goes to waste!
    Stay safe brother! It's nasty out there!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

Stay safe brother! It's nasty out there!
    Thanks bro. Yeah it's pretty bad. Never seen anything like this up here. Staying with my parents right now and can't get back home to long beach... My apartment lobby is now part of the Atlantic ocean.

Been doing push ups and pull ups off the edge of my backyard deck all day.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

What's crazy is people out here are talking like things happening back east aren't that bad and it's normal they get "bad winter storms". I'm like, wtf? But then again there's only 1 season out here, summer. Some people....
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

What's crazy is people out here are talking like things happening back east aren't that bad and it's normal they get "bad winter storms". I'm like, wtf? But then again there's only 1 season out here, summer. Some people....
    I've experienced all 4 seasons in the last 24 hours...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

I've experienced all 4 seasons in the last 24 hours...
    Casey where you at?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Does this mean we are still aiming for a nov 1st start date... i know there's no storm between Texas and SoCal

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Eh...eh...???
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    Eh...eh...???
    Must be nice
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

Must be nice
    I hate it.

Im a cold weather man, built for it, i always run hot.... sucks i grew up in this area, we are lucky to get 2 months of winter... get a good snowfall about once every 7 years, if that.

Not to mention California is turning into a communist state, can't wait to move to Utah with my extended family where i can own all the guns i want and not get raped by my states taxes.

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Casey where you at?
    Upstate NY
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Does this mean we are still aiming for a nov 1st start date... i know there's no storm between Texas and SoCal

We're aiming to ship this week. We would like all logs initiated by Nov.1 - 5th. I'll cover this in the intro email.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

I hate it.

Im a cold weather man, built for it, i always run hot.... sucks i grew up in this area, we are lucky to get 2 months of winter... get a good snowfall about once every 7 years, if that.

Not to mention California is turning into a communist state, can't wait to move to Utah with my extended family where i can own all the guns i want and not get raped by my states taxes.

Bro, this is 100% how I feel about being out here also. Armpit of America
  31. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hate it.

And Utah is the home of the Supplement industry and the Senator that saved us.....

Guns, Supplements and Snow....that's Peace
  32. Board Sponsor

Bro, this is 100% how I feel about being out here also. Armpit of America
    I don't think many from Texas feel for you...
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I don't think many from Texas feel for you...
    Got a problem with Texas?
  34. Board Sponsor

I hate it.

You should visit Casey....Lumberjack on Monday; Snowmobileon Tuesday; Train like Rocky in Russia on Wednesday; Hibernate on Thursday; Email AM members on Friday; Squirrel hunting Saturday: Rinse Repeat...
  35. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Got a problem with Texas?
    Hopefully not a 165lb problem?
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Hopefully not a 165lb problem?
    Lol 7.62 is the same whether its coming from 205lb or 165
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Prayers to you all affected by the storm.. much love and aloha from Hawaii
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

You should visit Casey....Lumberjack on Monday; Snowmobileon Tuesday; Train like Rocky in Russia on Wednesday; Hibernate on Thursday; Email AM members on Friday; Squirrel hunting Saturday: Rinse Repeat...
    Lul... sounds like an ideal schedule.

My mom just blogged about the first snow this last week and leaves turning beautiful colors a month ago... i still have temperatures climbing up close to 90 and no sign of fall in sight, let alone a winter.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell of a schedule lol
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  40. Board Sponsor

bottles arrived and out the door the same day...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:06 PM