USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

Page 3 of 21 First 12345 ... Last

1. Back to questions...

Any potential side effects for IF? Lets say I train Fasted at 6 am...if I dose at 5:30 am and break fast until 1pm would there be a problem?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Back to questions...

Any potential side effects for IF? Lets say I train Fasted at 6 am...if I dose at 5:30 am and break fast until 1pm would there be a problem?
    Based on previous responses I would assume no, but would be interested in hearing the response to this.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Based on previous responses I would assume no, but would be interested in hearing the response to this.
    Usual forum folk love to eat every 2-3 hours and cannot do or believe in IF...hence it would be a stretch for them to think ahead for a 4-6 hour elongated period without food, hence the question.

Now the thing is...some of them can be a bit harsh sides...for me if I am on DAA and AnaBeta fasted I HAVE to eat...hunger from anabeta AND a bit of GI discomfort from DAA get to me...and zipping any amount of BCAAs just isn't enough at some point...I would like to be let known if it is gonna be this way so I get used to eating in the AM again haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

4. I've heard different dosing protocols for this. Which is it, 1 or 2 caps? My bottle contains 60 caps.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I've heard different dosing protocols for this. Which is it, 1 or 2 caps? My bottle contains 60 caps.
    How come you already have it?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Depends on where he lives bro... first shipments already went out. Plus some people already have the product and have been on it for several days if not a week or so.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

I was wondering the same

8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It's because he's special.

Attachment 69028

9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Usual forum folk love to eat every 2-3 hours and cannot do or believe in IF...hence it would be a stretch for them to think ahead for a 4-6 hour elongated period without food, hence the question.

Now the thing is...some of them can be a bit harsh sides...for me if I am on DAA and AnaBeta fasted I HAVE to eat...hunger from anabeta AND a bit of GI discomfort from DAA get to me...and zipping any amount of BCAAs just isn't enough at some point...I would like to be let known if it is gonna be this way so I get used to eating in the AM again haha.
    You could have just dosed all the DAA and Anabeta during the feeding window

10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I know this for a fact, they would have worked the same bro. Yet allow me to admit I do enjoy placebo effects of taking them pre-wokout.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Feeding window?

Attachment 69029

12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I don't. I emailed USP asking what I would be get getting in the mail. They said 60 cap bottle. All these supplements I get, my girl thinks I'm importing drugs! Don't want to raise any more suspicion haha

13. A good girlfriend supports supplement addictions
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    A good girlfriend supports supplement addictions
    My wife actually finds enjoyment trying to organize all mine.

15. When will logs start?

I hope the loggers are all very different. Some bulking, some cutting, some lean bulking...etc etc. Any athletes chosen for loggers?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    When will logs start?

I hope the loggers are all very different. Some bulking, some cutting, some lean bulking...etc etc. Any athletes chosen for loggers?
    I didn't notice any.

17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    When will logs start?

What about the ones who are just being awesome?

<<<<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    A good girlfriend supports supplement addictions
    I think she's the addict. I've been finding traces of Alphamine on the kitchen counter every morning when she leaves for work.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What about the ones who are just being awesome?

???
    Name:  barneystinson.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  10.3 KB
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

20. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    When will logs start?

Im cutting and an Athlete. Football is played on the regular along with runs that are anywhere from 3-6 miles weekly.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

21. Whens it out?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Soooo... I'm confused....

15 bottles left at the 2 cap dose... 15 tester positions...

New kilo made into 1 cap doses. New dosing directions laid out for doses... then the notification testers will receive only 30 caps....

Sooo... are the original 15 testers getting the 2 pill dosed bottles and future testers getting one cap doses or is everyone getting one cap dosed bottles?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    1. We currently have 15 bottles at 2 cap serving
    2. We are going to Alpha test more than 15 bottles. (Alpha testing applications will be posted on our home forum in a week or so). I want the all Alpha testers using the same dosing protocol.
    3. With that in mind, we sent a kilogram to our manufacture and instead of 2 caps dosing, we can fit the actives into one cap.

23. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    This better be good with all this good talk.
    Time will be the judge...

24. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    1. We currently have 15 bottles at 2 cap serving
    2. We are going to Alpha test more than 15 bottles. (Alpha testing applications will be posted on our home forum in a week or so). I want the all Alpha testers using the same dosing protocol.
    3. With that in mind, we sent a kilogram to our manufacture and instead of 2 caps dosing, we can fit the actives into one cap.
    So we are getting 60 caps?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

25. I think we will find out when it ships this week!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Back to questions...

You train at 5:30 and don't eat until 1pm? Do you consume whey right after training or EAAs?

regardless, I don't see an issue but again, everyone is different and you are in the first group of testing outside of USPlabs...

These logs are important to the future use instructions of the product. I consider this below the ground floor of testing.

I feel the product is versatile in use and at the end of the day, the success of the product hopefully is not based on "when I take it" But "if I take it."

Maybe Mid logs we will have a contest on Stacking recommendations....sounds like a cool contest idea.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    So we are getting 60 caps?
    Thirty

28. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    You train at 5:30 and don't eat until 1pm? Do you consume whey right after training or EAAs?

regardless, I don't see an issue but again, everyone is different and you are in the first group of testing outside of USPlabs...

These logs are important to the future use instructions of the product. I consider this below the ground floor of testing.

I feel the product is versatile in use and at the end of the day, the success of the product hopefully is not based on "when I take it" But "if I take it."

Maybe Mid logs we will have a contest on Stacking recommendations....sounds like a cool contest idea.
    I take BCAAs (Bulk Modern BCAAs to be exact lol) pre (when I wake up earlier and around 1-2 hours before my workout) and post workout...the post workout one will be around 10-20 grams straight up...and all through the fast I'll zip on a bottle that has 4 scoops mixed in it (gallon water bottle).

I don't mind eating normally...just thought I would ask, I mainly do IF for commodity and schedule...I have a bit of a hectic lab schedule this semester.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

29. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

Does sound like a cool idea!

30. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Thirty
    Ok so 30 caps , 1 day ED. Does this mean that:

A) The next run of loggers will get 2 caps and thus have more mg of the active in their run?

B)We got a super concentrated dose in 1 cap?

C) Those of us who want to get the 2 cap dose can get it after this one to compare directly which one was stronger, since we already tried the 1 cap version?

D) None of the above, stop asking questions and take the pill every day.

E) Burrito con papas.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 02:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM