Whens it out?

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Soooo... I'm confused....

15 bottles left at the 2 cap dose... 15 tester positions...

New kilo made into 1 cap doses. New dosing directions laid out for doses... then the notification testers will receive only 30 caps....

Sooo... are the original 15 testers getting the 2 pill dosed bottles and future testers getting one cap doses or is everyone getting one cap dosed bottles?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    1. We currently have 15 bottles at 2 cap serving
    2. We are going to Alpha test more than 15 bottles. (Alpha testing applications will be posted on our home forum in a week or so). I want the all Alpha testers using the same dosing protocol.
    3. With that in mind, we sent a kilogram to our manufacture and instead of 2 caps dosing, we can fit the actives into one cap.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    This better be good with all this good talk.
    Time will be the judge...
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    1. We currently have 15 bottles at 2 cap serving
    2. We are going to Alpha test more than 15 bottles. (Alpha testing applications will be posted on our home forum in a week or so). I want the all Alpha testers using the same dosing protocol.
    3. With that in mind, we sent a kilogram to our manufacture and instead of 2 caps dosing, we can fit the actives into one cap.
    So we are getting 60 caps?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

I think we will find out when it ships this week!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Back to questions...

Any potential side effects for IF? Lets say I train Fasted at 6 am...if I dose at 5:30 am and break fast until 1pm would there be a problem?
    You train at 5:30 and don't eat until 1pm? Do you consume whey right after training or EAAs?

regardless, I don't see an issue but again, everyone is different and you are in the first group of testing outside of USPlabs...

These logs are important to the future use instructions of the product. I consider this below the ground floor of testing.

I feel the product is versatile in use and at the end of the day, the success of the product hopefully is not based on "when I take it" But "if I take it."

Maybe Mid logs we will have a contest on Stacking recommendations....sounds like a cool contest idea.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    So we are getting 60 caps?
    Thirty
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You train at 5:30 and don't eat until 1pm? Do you consume whey right after training or EAAs?

regardless, I don't see an issue but again, everyone is different and you are in the first group of testing outside of USPlabs...

These logs are important to the future use instructions of the product. I consider this below the ground floor of testing.

I feel the product is versatile in use and at the end of the day, the success of the product hopefully is not based on "when I take it" But "if I take it."

Maybe Mid logs we will have a contest on Stacking recommendations....sounds like a cool contest idea.
    I take BCAAs (Bulk Modern BCAAs to be exact lol) pre (when I wake up earlier and around 1-2 hours before my workout) and post workout...the post workout one will be around 10-20 grams straight up...and all through the fast I'll zip on a bottle that has 4 scoops mixed in it (gallon water bottle).

I don't mind eating normally...just thought I would ask, I mainly do IF for commodity and schedule...I have a bit of a hectic lab schedule this semester.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

Does sound like a cool idea!
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Thirty
    Ok so 30 caps , 1 day ED. Does this mean that:

A) The next run of loggers will get 2 caps and thus have more mg of the active in their run?

B)We got a super concentrated dose in 1 cap?

C) Those of us who want to get the 2 cap dose can get it after this one to compare directly which one was stronger, since we already tried the 1 cap version?

D) None of the above, stop asking questions and take the pill every day.

E) Burrito con papas.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.37%

I would probably go with that. Anytime you got something like this you want to take advantage of the compounds and train to the fullest. What would make you benefit more is definitely having a great diet. That is my thoughts.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

A) The next run of loggers will get 2 caps and thus have more mg of the active in their run?

C) Those of us who want to get the 2 cap dose can get it after this one to compare directly which one was stronger, since we already tried the 1 cap version?

E) Burrito con papas.
    C would be awesome! if they let us.....which I hope is a option
    The answer is probably D lol
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Onceyougojack View Post
    Six days on one day off ?
    I would probably go with that. Anytime you got something like this you want to take advantage of the compounds and train to the fullest. What would make you benefit more is definitely having a great diet. That is my thoughts.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Quote Originally Posted by M.Haroutunian

He doesn't mean 6 days of training one off...i wouldn't do that with anything but a steroid cycle.

He means 6 days of supplementation, 1 day no supplementation... not ideal imo, especially with traditional natty anabolics that are ideally ran for 6 weeks to begin with... why slow down its kick in and activity during a single bottle only 30 day run?

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

E) Burrito con papas.
    What i gather from the info initially given, then the further explanation through answering my question is this.

A) initially the 15 testers were going to be 15 cause that is what he has on hand. When he realized that this of course was only going to be his first wave of testers and that he wanted dosing and testing to be uniform he then sent of to have all testers supplied with the exact same dose of the 2 pill servings crammed into single pill doses.

This was done to make sure results were not based on "when i take it" but "if i take it"... in other words, to make sure it works period.

B) it's not really super concentrated, just the fact is the actives of the previous 2 pill dosed can actually fit into a single dose, so they will be made into 1pill dosing to force use into his preferred method of administration. So say before 2 pills = 20mg, now 1 pill = 20mg.

C) again, refer to A)... all testers will now have a single pill dose to make sure all testing is uniform. And refer to B) This single pill dose is the same as the previously mentioned 2 pill dose. Therefore, there is no need it reason to have a single tester run through two rounds of testing as it would be doing the same thing twice (not to mention a extra wash out period that would be required to adequately decipher a difference even if there was one).

D) there's no such thing as a stupid question...the person asking them on the other hand...

E) burrito con carne es prefferado(spl?grmmr?)

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

What i gather from the info initially given, then the further explanation through answering my question is this.

A) initially the 15 testers were going to be 15 cause that is what he has on hand. When he realized that this of course was only going to be his first wave of testers and that he wanted dosing and testing to be uniform he then sent of to have all testers supplied with the exact same dose of the 2 pill servings crammed into single pill doses.

This was done to make sure results were not based on "when i take it" but "if i take it"... in other words, to make sure it works period.

B) it's not really super concentrated, just the fact is the actives of the previous 2 pill dosed can actually fit into a single dose, so they will be made into 1pill dosing to force use into his preferred method of administration. So say before 2 pills = 20mg, now 1 pill = 20mg.

C) again, refer to A)... all testers will now have a single pill dose to make sure all testing is uniform. And refer to B) This single pill dose is the same as the previously mentioned 2 pill dose. Therefore, there is no need it reason to have a single tester run through two rounds of testing as it would be doing the same thing twice (not to mention a extra wash out period that would be required to adequately decipher a difference even if there was one).

D) there's no such thing as a stupid question...the person asking them on the other hand...

D)

E) Mas o menos, se escribe: Preferido. Buen intento de todos modos hermano !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

Correct..
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

all our Northeast Friends, Hang in there, Sandy seems like a bitch..

Bunker down in the gym with protein, fish oil, BCAAs and go to work.
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'm just hoping it gets me off work
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I tied down some things outside, we will get the wind and rain here but shouldn't be too bad I hope
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

I tied down some things outside, we will get the wind and rain here but shouldn't be too bad I hope
    Where are you at?

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

Where are you at?
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%

Nova Scotia, Canada
    Its actually going to get you guys all the way up there?

24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

And the closures/cancellations begin!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Just make sure not to wash a fish oil pill in your pocket. It suckssss lol
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

Everything's getting flooded and shutdown here. I went by the beach after they closed the gym on me and it was gone. Huge waves were just pouring over the sea wall.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Everything's getting flooded and shutdown here. I went by the beach after they closed the gym on me and it was gone. Huge waves were just pouring over the sea wall.
    Where at?

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

Where at?
    Boston. The beach was just south of the city.
    PES Representative
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Wow man, I'd get far from a beach in those conditions.

Good luck guys.

30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%

Boston. The beach was just south of the city.
    Didn't think it would be that bad right now....

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

Wow man, I'd get far from a beach in those conditions.

Good luck guys.

There was actually a bunch of people there taking pictures. I'm guessing they left because its high tide and they'd be washed away.
    PES Representative
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Its actually going to get you guys all the way up there?
    Always does, if it hits Boston, New York, we get hit
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yep just finished my workout and took my Prime and SuperCissus post workout!.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yep just finished my workout and took my Prime and SuperCissus post workout!.
    SuperCissus post workout? I usually allow some 4 hours peri-workout to take any joint support that's just me though...could have no direct effect at all in inflammation but...better safe than sorry !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.84%

Where you at John? I'm on long island getting smoked right now. No power. Running in and out to my car to charge my phone.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

Where you at John? I'm on long island getting smoked right now. No power. Running in and out to my car to charge my phone.
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, we are suppose to get hit sometime tonight
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't close all the windows in your house..

Or does this apply only for tornados?
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz
    Don't close all the windows in your house..

Or does this apply only for tornados?
    I think that's just tornados. I've been through a couple down here in Baton Rouge. Nothing like people experience on the coast. But if your local media says get out, then get out!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

When will we start seeing some logs?
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%

Quote Originally Posted by domore
    When will we start seeing some logs?
    Nov 1.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 02:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM