USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

Page 17 of 21 First ... 121516171819 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198479

    Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post

    I'm curious, what is your secondary gain for defending a bottle full of pills? Surely they can defend themselves in efficacy, or through USP labs marketing bombardment?
    Your stating that testers are the victim of a placebo run. I was one of the testers. I'm stating my effects were not that of a placebo run. Bottom line.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  2. Banned
    squatting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0

    Do you have to train like a beast for this product to work or training like a human being would suffice ?
  3. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275605

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    Do you have to train like a beast for this product to work or training like a human being would suffice ?
    Why would you ever want to train like a human?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198479

    Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post

    I wrote a science based article and you have subjective history littered with broscience ("deeerp it wasn't placebo cuz i said it wasn't").
    I'd love to read it.

    Internet credentials don't make you the absolute answer to all discussions either.

    At least I've spent some time on these boards sharing my knowledge and anecdotal feedback. It's down to my word versus yours until all the studies are accumulated and made available.

    BTW.... Hostility has now been introduced to the conversation with your condescending insults. Congratulate yourself.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  5. Registered User
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198479

    Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post

    You can't determine your own susceptibility to the placebo effect.

    Holy ****, it feels like I'm trying to teach a poptart quantum physics.

    Bottom line.
    Susceptibility to a neurological placebo effect and definitive quantifiable physiological responses beyond that which placebo(sugar/water usually) can provide are 2 different things.

    It is impossible for sugar water in combination with resistance weight training and cardio to provide me with as dramatic results as which I achieved. I've been weight training naturally and supplemented for over 11 years and understand what my body is capable of doing under which circumstances.

    Therefore I can determine whether or not my end physiological results were or were not that of a placebo run.


    Susceptibility to being mind facked and bodies defying natural science are 2 different things.

    the pop tart comment was hilarious.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  6. Registered User
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,065
    Rep Power
    640865

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

    Susceptibility to a neurological placebo effect and definitive quantifiable physiological responses beyond that which placebo(sugar/water usually) can provide are 2 different things.

    It is impossible for sugar water in combination with resistance weight training and cardio to provide me with as dramatic results as which I achieved. I've been weight training naturally and supplemented for over 11 years and understand what my body is capable of doing under which circumstances.

    Therefore I can determine whether or not my end physiological results were or were not that of a placebo run.

    Susceptibility to being mind facked and bodies defying natural science are 2 different things.

    the pop tart comment was hilarious.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    Mind facked? Hahahahahahaha
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    622614

    USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --


    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    We will publish the animal studies (90 day study in Rats and Rabbits is not cheap) and in the middle of recruiting subjects for a study at Memphis. before release, we conducted a pilot study on safety markers (as discussed in the write up).

    Companies search available (as we do) to develop a product, but in this case, we are creating the research. There are pros and cons to it.

    Pro- we are the first and with the patent, we can liscense it out..
    Cons- Innovation doesn't come without attacks from the competition....it's the nature of the industry.
    Is the patent complete? Or just filed?

    Also nobody wants the license to sell it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  8. Registered User
    Drakee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    4680

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Susceptibility to a neurological placebo effect and definitive quantifiable physiological responses beyond that which placebo(sugar/water usually) can provide are 2 different things.

    It is impossible for sugar water in combination with resistance weight training and cardio to provide me with as dramatic results as which I achieved. I've been weight training naturally and supplemented for over 11 years and understand what my body is capable of doing under which circumstances.

    Therefore I can determine whether or not my end physiological results were or were not that of a placebo run.


    Susceptibility to being mind facked and bodies defying natural science are 2 different things.

    the pop tart comment was hilarious.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

    if you believe enough that something is going to happen you can trick your body. Placebo. And its very real.

    For example if you believe youre taking a fat burner that HAS to work because it has awesome reviews, and you truly believe in it but someone you ended up with sugar pill. You would probably still lose fat because you believe it so much and visualize yourself losing fat. Pretty crazy
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    if you believe enough that something is going to happen you can trick your body. Placebo. And its very real.

    For example if you believe youre taking a fat burner that HAS to work because it has awesome reviews, and you truly believe in it but someone you ended up with sugar pill. You would probably still lose fat because you believe it so much and visualize yourself losing fat. Pretty crazy
    They didn't know what to expect. We didn't make claims. We just handed it out and said take it...
  10. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,436
    Rep Power
    5913427

    Where did iron fists posts go? Objective discussion and a disagreement of viewpoints should not be grounds for deletion. I just got here and am reading a broken convo lol.

    Anecdotally, I did notice transient bouts of almost unbearable sweating when combined with caffeine in a fasted state. That, and nitrate-esque vascularity, were the two most prominent effects for me (the citocholine may explain the erections). I'd like to get iron fists take on these effects and possible causes. Vascularity observations could be placebo or subject's bias, but the intense rise in body heat (with sweating and even some nausea) was only present when I took this product fasted, and it occurred without fail when doing so.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Banned
    squatting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Where did iron fists posts go? Objective discussion and a disagreement of viewpoints should not be grounds for deletion. I just got here and am reading a broken convo lol.

    Anecdotally, I did notice transient bouts of almost unbearable sweating when combined with caffeine in a fasted state. That, and nitrate-esque vascularity, were the two most prominent effects for me (the citocholine may explain the erections). I'd like to get iron fists take on these effects and possible causes. Vascularity observations could be placebo or subject's bias, but the intense rise in body heat (with sweating and even some nausea) was only present when I took this product fasted, and it occurred without fail when doing so.
    Intense rise in body heat and Nausea ? Ill pass.

    Sucks they deleted dudes post tho shows the politics sides of the game
  12. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,436
    Rep Power
    5913427

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    Intense rise in body heat and Nausea ? Ill pass.

    Sucks they deleted dudes post tho shows the politics sides of the game
    Some may view those as positives (thermogenesis and appetite suppression). It wasn't unpleasant because the effect lasted only a matter of minutes before I could proceed with my workout.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Banned
    squatting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Some may view those as positives (thermogenesis and appetite suppression). It wasn't unpleasant because the effect lasted only a matter of minutes before I could proceed with my workout.
    Sounds like a fever to me man hahaha

    Real talk tho I don't like to take fairly new mystery ingredients main reason why I'm not buying it has nothing to do with your comment I was just joking
  14. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,436
    Rep Power
    5913427

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    Sounds like a fever to me man hahaha
    Lol! I'm just after the "why?" as usual so I hope usplabs or iron fist can chime in because my ability to dissect aegeline is limited by the present data.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,430
    Rep Power
    3729894

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    Sounds like a fever to me man hahaha

    Real talk tho I don't like to take fairly new mystery ingredients main reason why I'm not buying it has nothing to do with your comment I was just joking
    completely understand.
  16. Registered User
    tigerbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    6694

    Trace Amine Associated Receptor (TAAR)

    so, I googled that and read some big long thing that said that specifcally the taar1 receptor was involved with effects of lots of PEA type drugs and is affected by octopamine. I'm not knowledable to draw too much more of a conclusion than that but I feel like that entire side of this conversation is missing here.

    Edit: here iss the source I read.

    htt p://m.molpharm.aspetjournals .org/content/76/2/229.full
  17. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    452979

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

    How do I use?

    What supplements can't I use with the Patented anabolic?
    Do not use any other ergogenic supplements like Compound 20, Test Powder, PRIME, or any supplements in the ergogenic category.

    What supplements can I use?
    We URGE you to stack with your pre-workout or thermogenic of choice. If you're using both a pre-workout and a thermogenic; ON workout days stack with pre-workout and on off days stack with thermogenic.

    Was this for beta testers only?

    Edit: didn't mean to post in this thread but I guess it could get answered here too
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    2037226

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

    Was this for beta testers only?

    Edit: didn't mean to post in this thread but I guess it could get answered here too
    Yes, beta-testers only. There are a few threads of persons stacking versa-1 with other usplabs supps!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. Registered User
    traiford09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    675

    This is my first time running an anabolic should I stick to one pill a day with my thermo or maybe two?
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    2037226

    Quote Originally Posted by traiford09 View Post
    This is my first time running an anabolic should I stick to one pill a day with my thermo or maybe two?
    1cap of versa-1 per day will deliver awesome results! I do not recommend doing any more than that.

    Take it with your thermo in the morning or pre-workout on training days.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    1cap of versa-1 per day will deliver awesome results! I do not recommend doing any more than that.

    Take it with your thermo in the morning or pre-workout on training days.
    With Pre-workout is a must...
  22. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49724

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    With Pre-workout is a must...
    I'm curious as to why preworkout would be better than taking it at the same time every day... is the half life that long? If I typically take it in the AM but occasionally work out in the evening is that too much variation in the dosing pattern?

    Excited to give this a try regardless of the back and forth in this thread. If you guys really are patenting it, you must have a significant amount of confidence in it so let's see what it can do!
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,430
    Rep Power
    3729894

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    With Pre-workout is a must...
    does it enhance the stim effect?
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Gotta love the controversy over innovation!


    Every great product starts this way. I remember when everyone said Erase wasn't going to be good because of this theory and that theory. Now all those guys take Erase

    I followed about 8-10 logs, didn't have time for the 200 that beta-tested. All if them seemed very positive and also consistent with each other, which lead me to believe there was something special going on.

    I've been taking AnaBeta every day...excited to add Versa to continue my lean(ish) bulk!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    does it enhance the stim effect?
    it increases mental stimulation, focus (amazing in the zone feel) and mind muscle.

    you have to feel it to understand..
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,430
    Rep Power
    3729894

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    it increases mental stimulation, focus (amazing in the zone feel) and mind muscle.

    you have to feel it to understand..
    i had that feeling with lit up to an extent. guess my pre workout isnt strong enough to feel it yet. may bump up the dosage. (G Fuel)
  27. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,436
    Rep Power
    5913427

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i had that feeling with lit up to an extent. guess my pre workout isnt strong enough to feel it yet. may bump up the dosage. (G Fuel)
    You should honestly try Focus XT for a similar feel (no pimp). It would stack well with Versa-1
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,430
    Rep Power
    3729894

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should honestly try Focus XT for a similar feel (no pimp). It would stack well with Versa-1
    ive tried focus XT but not with versa before.
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    does it enhance the stim effect?
    I just read the write-up...damn USPlabs for finding novel pathways that I thought I was the only one who knew of them. I read a lot about TAAR back when I had an obsession with cognitive enhancers. TAAR agonists, especially when combined with stimulants, will promote an overall feeling of cognition and wakefullness. Its hard to explain the feel, more of one of those things you just have to try it like other cognitive enhancers, and listen to your body


    Trace Amine Associated Receptor (TAAR)
    The compound may interact with a relatively new and novel receptor type, called the Trace Amine Associated Receptor or TAAR, for short. There are animal model data showing that agonists at this receptor may promote vigilance/wakefulness and improve cognition, all without having the classic, "CNS stimulant" effect...(5).In fact, some of the most potent CNS stimulants on the planet actually have activity at this receptor, however, they also have their limitations. Yet, this compound may have activity at this receptor, while lacking those specific limitations...If this weren't enough, compounds with activity at the TAAR, have also shown a possible trend for reduced fat mass in animal models, though, the results were not statistically significant...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,430
    Rep Power
    3729894

    this makes me want a stronger pre workout even more!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in