USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

Page 15 of 21 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by h968042 View Post
    I haven't even received the email yet. Was the link sent out to everyone all at once?
    Dude,
    I PM'd you the link. The email I got said to forward it so here it is. I just got the landing page but the server is still clogged.

Good luck!

2. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Link now works. Thank you for your patience!
    I got the landing page from the link and then it timed out and crashed again. Just like it crashed at 12:31PM
    Oh well. I will try again at midnight.
    •   

3. Prop blend of N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl)ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide and Citicoline (400mg)

4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Link now works. Thank you for your patience!
    no it doesnt

5. Hit it Now! the servers just reset!
    •   

6. Lol not the best deal ever, I was expecting a bottle of jack3d micro with it. Still not a bad deal

7. the link works but checkout doesnt

8. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    the link works but checkout doesnt
    I got stuck at the checkout button also. Keep refreshing and when they reset the connection again jump on it. Have your CC handy and run through to the finish. I had to back up to the landing page. Enter another order and then adjust the quantity down to 1 and check out. The orders are going through.

9. i get to the first page where you read about it, but when i click on where it says to go buy it, all i get is a blank page, over and over

10. hmmmm now the link doesnt even work. this is bs, after all this effort,im not sure i want it

11. This happened to me as well. It will come back. Stick with it. Or check back tonight. With orders going through the site will unclog as the day goes on.

12. strategicmove- You guys should sign up with cloudflare...might help you in the future.

13. can Versa 1 be stacked with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro?

14. USP, are you in the process of conducting more trials? The existing data supports about an 800mg daily dose of aegeline for most users (for significant b3-mediated activity), and CDP-Choline is best used at 500mg-1g daily. However, since this isn't a dedicated nootropic product, doses of ~300mg cdp-choline can provide nice health benefits and an increase in focus.

Assuming 300mg aegeline and 100mg citocholine per cap, we're looking at about 3 caps daily for most users. Hence why I'm asking if there are some more trials being run of aegeline (which the IC release seemed to insinuate).

Thanks!

15. Is Versa 1 a stimulant?

16. It seems iPhone users are having the best luck? I don't know exactly how this works but its a positive sign people are getting their order thru!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It seems iPhone users are having the best luck? I don't know exactly how this works but its a positive sign people are getting their order thru!
    What is the website

Patendedanabolic ?

18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    USP, are you in the process of conducting more trials? The existing data supports about an 800mg daily dose of aegeline for most users (for significant b3-mediated activity), and CDP-Choline is best used at 500mg-1g daily. However, since this isn't a dedicated nootropic product, doses of ~300mg cdp-choline can provide nice health benefits and an increase in focus.

Assuming 300mg aegeline and 100mg citocholine per cap, we're looking at about 3 caps daily for most users. Hence why I'm asking if there are some more trials being run of aegeline (which the IC release seemed to insinuate).

Thanks!
    mr.cooper69,

I stay behind-the-scenes here for the most part, and have come to respect and value your thoughts and views. I was waiting for you to chime in on the ingredients for versa-1 as part of the evaluation of a possible purchase. Will stay tuned for further discussion and extend a thanks for your contributions.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    USP, are you in the process of conducting more trials? The existing data supports about an 800mg daily dose of aegeline for most users (for significant b3-mediated activity), and CDP-Choline is best used at 500mg-1g daily. However, since this isn't a dedicated nootropic product, doses of ~300mg cdp-choline can provide nice health benefits and an increase in focus.

Thanks!
    If Coop buys, then I buy. If not, well, then I don't.

20. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

If Coop buys, then I buy. If not, well, then I don't.
    3 caps a day.. we would need 6 bottles of versa-1 for an 8 week run...
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My thoughts on aegiline are in my final review of Versa-1, but the doses are key
    Good deal. I'll check it out.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The existing data supports about an 800mg daily dose of aegeline
    Is this data human data? Because its octopamine metabolites are very weak b-3 agonists on human adipocytes.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    3 caps a day.. we would need 6 bottles of versa-1 for an 8 week run...
    Yeah, so much for the one cap-a-day.

24. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

Yeah, so much for the one cap-a-day.
    Ya which sucks cause I was really looking forward to running two bottles for an 8 week run with prime and compound 20. Already gonna cost a pretty penny for 3 bottles of prime and 2 bottles of compound 20.
    PEScience Representative

25. After all the evidence shown in beta-testers.....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

26. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    After all the evidence shown in beta-testers.....
    The response from the testers did seem very impressive.

I just need to learn about the other ingredient (not CDP-Choline).

27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    After all the evidence shown in beta-testers.....
    Oh don't worry I'm still gonna stack versa-1 with prime and compound 20. Might run 2 caps a day though with versa-1.

Reading all the logs got me very interested and excited about versa-1 and I still am

And the IC deal is just too good to not get in on.

Finally got it ordered. Thanks usp for this incredible deal!! I hope everyone gets in on it.
    PEScience Representative

28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Thanks!
    Isnt aegeline in the new version of oxyelite pro , guess I do not understand the big deal of this product .. Yet the alpha testers seemed to really like it..

I did find this http://www.banlab.com/hearbs_details...hp?hear*****23

Aegle marmelos (alkaloidal-amide, Aegeline 2) lowered blood glucose levels by 12.9% and 16.9% at 5 and 24h, respectively, in sucrose challenged streptozotocin induced diabetic rats model at the dose of 100mg/kg body weight. Aegeline 2 has also significantly decreased the plasma triglyceride (Tg) level by 55% (P<0.001), total cholesterol (TC) by 24% (P<0.05) and free fatty acids (FFA) by 24%, accompanied with increase in HDL-C by 28% and HDL-C/TC ratio by 66% in dyslipidemic hamster model at the dose of 50 mg/kg body weight. The compound 2 might be a beta(3)-AR agonist13.

29. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    High Tower Pharmacology is publishing a blog about the ingredients in this product.
    When?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM