1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post

I'm curious, what is your secondary gain for defending a bottle full of pills? Surely they can defend themselves in efficacy, or through USP labs marketing bombardment?
    Your stating that testers are the victim of a placebo run. I was one of the testers. I'm stating my effects were not that of a placebo run. Bottom line.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Do you have to train like a beast for this product to work or training like a human being would suffice ?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    Do you have to train like a beast for this product to work or training like a human being would suffice ?
    Why would you ever want to train like a human?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%

I wrote a science based article and you have subjective history littered with broscience ("deeerp it wasn't placebo cuz i said it wasn't").
    I'd love to read it.

Internet credentials don't make you the absolute answer to all discussions either.

At least I've spent some time on these boards sharing my knowledge and anecdotal feedback. It's down to my word versus yours until all the studies are accumulated and made available.

BTW.... Hostility has now been introduced to the conversation with your condescending insults. Congratulate yourself.

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%

You can't determine your own susceptibility to the placebo effect.

Holy ****, it feels like I'm trying to teach a poptart quantum physics.

Bottom line.
    Susceptibility to a neurological placebo effect and definitive quantifiable physiological responses beyond that which placebo(sugar/water usually) can provide are 2 different things.

It is impossible for sugar water in combination with resistance weight training and cardio to provide me with as dramatic results as which I achieved. I've been weight training naturally and supplemented for over 11 years and understand what my body is capable of doing under which circumstances.

Therefore I can determine whether or not my end physiological results were or were not that of a placebo run.

Susceptibility to being mind facked and bodies defying natural science are 2 different things.

the pop tart comment was hilarious.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

Susceptibility to a neurological placebo effect and definitive quantifiable physiological responses beyond that which placebo(sugar/water usually) can provide are 2 different things.

It is impossible for sugar water in combination with resistance weight training and cardio to provide me with as dramatic results as which I achieved. I've been weight training naturally and supplemented for over 11 years and understand what my body is capable of doing under which circumstances.

Therefore I can determine whether or not my end physiological results were or were not that of a placebo run.

Susceptibility to being mind facked and bodies defying natural science are 2 different things.

Mind facked? Hahahahahahaha
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    We will publish the animal studies (90 day study in Rats and Rabbits is not cheap) and in the middle of recruiting subjects for a study at Memphis. before release, we conducted a pilot study on safety markers (as discussed in the write up).

Companies search available (as we do) to develop a product, but in this case, we are creating the research. There are pros and cons to it.

Pro- we are the first and with the patent, we can liscense it out..
    Cons- Innovation doesn't come without attacks from the competition....it's the nature of the industry.
    Is the patent complete? Or just filed?

Also nobody wants the license to sell it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

if you believe enough that something is going to happen you can trick your body. Placebo. And its very real.

For example if you believe youre taking a fat burner that HAS to work because it has awesome reviews, and you truly believe in it but someone you ended up with sugar pill. You would probably still lose fat because you believe it so much and visualize yourself losing fat. Pretty crazy
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    if you believe enough that something is going to happen you can trick your body. Placebo. And its very real.

For example if you believe youre taking a fat burner that HAS to work because it has awesome reviews, and you truly believe in it but someone you ended up with sugar pill. You would probably still lose fat because you believe it so much and visualize yourself losing fat. Pretty crazy
    They didn't know what to expect. We didn't make claims. We just handed it out and said take it...
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Where did iron fists posts go? Objective discussion and a disagreement of viewpoints should not be grounds for deletion. I just got here and am reading a broken convo lol.

Anecdotally, I did notice transient bouts of almost unbearable sweating when combined with caffeine in a fasted state. That, and nitrate-esque vascularity, were the two most prominent effects for me (the citocholine may explain the erections). I'd like to get iron fists take on these effects and possible causes. Vascularity observations could be placebo or subject's bias, but the intense rise in body heat (with sweating and even some nausea) was only present when I took this product fasted, and it occurred without fail when doing so.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Where did iron fists posts go? Objective discussion and a disagreement of viewpoints should not be grounds for deletion. I just got here and am reading a broken convo lol.

Anecdotally, I did notice transient bouts of almost unbearable sweating when combined with caffeine in a fasted state. That, and nitrate-esque vascularity, were the two most prominent effects for me (the citocholine may explain the erections). I'd like to get iron fists take on these effects and possible causes. Vascularity observations could be placebo or subject's bias, but the intense rise in body heat (with sweating and even some nausea) was only present when I took this product fasted, and it occurred without fail when doing so.
    Intense rise in body heat and Nausea ? Ill pass.

Sucks they deleted dudes post tho shows the politics sides of the game
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Intense rise in body heat and Nausea ? Ill pass.

Sucks they deleted dudes post tho shows the politics sides of the game
    Some may view those as positives (thermogenesis and appetite suppression). It wasn't unpleasant because the effect lasted only a matter of minutes before I could proceed with my workout.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Some may view those as positives (thermogenesis and appetite suppression). It wasn't unpleasant because the effect lasted only a matter of minutes before I could proceed with my workout.
    Sounds like a fever to me man hahaha

Real talk tho I don't like to take fairly new mystery ingredients main reason why I'm not buying it has nothing to do with your comment I was just joking
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%

Lol! I'm just after the "why?" as usual so I hope usplabs or iron fist can chime in because my ability to dissect aegeline is limited by the present data.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Real talk tho I don't like to take fairly new mystery ingredients main reason why I'm not buying it has nothing to do with your comment I was just joking
    completely understand.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%

Trace Amine Associated Receptor (TAAR)

so, I googled that and read some big long thing that said that specifcally the taar1 receptor was involved with effects of lots of PEA type drugs and is affected by octopamine. I'm not knowledable to draw too much more of a conclusion than that but I feel like that entire side of this conversation is missing here.

Edit: here iss the source I read.

htt p://m.molpharm.aspetjournals .org/content/76/2/229.full
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.97%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

How do I use?

What supplements can't I use with the Patented anabolic?
    Do not use any other ergogenic supplements like Compound 20, Test Powder, PRIME, or any supplements in the ergogenic category.

What supplements can I use?
    We URGE you to stack with your pre-workout or thermogenic of choice. If you're using both a pre-workout and a thermogenic; ON workout days stack with pre-workout and on off days stack with thermogenic.

Was this for beta testers only?

Edit: didn't mean to post in this thread but I guess it could get answered here too
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

Was this for beta testers only?

Edit: didn't mean to post in this thread but I guess it could get answered here too
    Yes, beta-testers only. There are a few threads of persons stacking versa-1 with other usplabs supps!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.24%

This is my first time running an anabolic should I stick to one pill a day with my thermo or maybe two?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by traiford09 View Post
    This is my first time running an anabolic should I stick to one pill a day with my thermo or maybe two?
    1cap of versa-1 per day will deliver awesome results! I do not recommend doing any more than that.

Take it with your thermo in the morning or pre-workout on training days.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    1cap of versa-1 per day will deliver awesome results! I do not recommend doing any more than that.

Take it with your thermo in the morning or pre-workout on training days.
    With Pre-workout is a must...
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.39%

I'm curious as to why preworkout would be better than taking it at the same time every day... is the half life that long? If I typically take it in the AM but occasionally work out in the evening is that too much variation in the dosing pattern?

Excited to give this a try regardless of the back and forth in this thread. If you guys really are patenting it, you must have a significant amount of confidence in it so let's see what it can do!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

does it enhance the stim effect?

24. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Gotta love the controversy over innovation!

Every great product starts this way. I remember when everyone said Erase wasn't going to be good because of this theory and that theory. Now all those guys take Erase

I followed about 8-10 logs, didn't have time for the 200 that beta-tested. All if them seemed very positive and also consistent with each other, which lead me to believe there was something special going on.

I've been taking AnaBeta every day...excited to add Versa to continue my lean(ish) bulk!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.6%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    it increases mental stimulation, focus (amazing in the zone feel) and mind muscle.

you have to feel it to understand..
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%

it increases mental stimulation, focus (amazing in the zone feel) and mind muscle.

you have to feel it to understand..
    i had that feeling with lit up to an extent. guess my pre workout isnt strong enough to feel it yet. may bump up the dosage. (G Fuel)

27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%

i had that feeling with lit up to an extent. guess my pre workout isnt strong enough to feel it yet. may bump up the dosage. (G Fuel)
    You should honestly try Focus XT for a similar feel (no pimp). It would stack well with Versa-1
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%

You should honestly try Focus XT for a similar feel (no pimp). It would stack well with Versa-1
    ive tried focus XT but not with versa before.

29. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I just read the write-up...damn USPlabs for finding novel pathways that I thought I was the only one who knew of them. I read a lot about TAAR back when I had an obsession with cognitive enhancers. TAAR agonists, especially when combined with stimulants, will promote an overall feeling of cognition and wakefullness. Its hard to explain the feel, more of one of those things you just have to try it like other cognitive enhancers, and listen to your body

Trace Amine Associated Receptor (TAAR)
    The compound may interact with a relatively new and novel receptor type, called the Trace Amine Associated Receptor or TAAR, for short. There are animal model data showing that agonists at this receptor may promote vigilance/wakefulness and improve cognition, all without having the classic, "CNS stimulant" effect...(5).In fact, some of the most potent CNS stimulants on the planet actually have activity at this receptor, however, they also have their limitations. Yet, this compound may have activity at this receptor, while lacking those specific limitations...If this weren't enough, compounds with activity at the TAAR, have also shown a possible trend for reduced fat mass in animal models, though, the results were not statistically significant...
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%

this makes me want a stronger pre workout even more!

31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%

ive tried focus XT but not with versa before.
    The complementary acetate donation and Choline Acetyltransferase upregulation (via ALCAR) + Acetylcholinesterase Inhibition (via Huperzine A) can amplify the effects of citocholine.
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

this makes me want a stronger pre workout even more!
    For sure...it should stack well with preworkouts and other mixes like Focus-XT, for the mental aspect of the molecule.

I guess it makes sense now why the banners ads on AM have said mind and muscle on them
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Yea I was wondering where dude went myself.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Gotta love the controversy over innovation!

Every great product starts this way. I remember when everyone said Erase wasn't going to be good because of this theory and that theory. Now all those guys take Erase

I followed about 8-10 logs, didn't have time for the 200 that beta-tested. All if them seemed very positive and also consistent with each other, which lead me to believe there was something special going on.

I've been taking AnaBeta every day...excited to add Versa to continue my lean(ish) bulk!
    I agree that most the logs I followed were very positive and seemed to show good results. I do enjoy a good debate though.

Anabeta/versa does sound appealing.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

How about everyone just order some for the sick price and the let the product speak..
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%

They didn't know what to expect. We didn't make claims. We just handed it out and said take it...
    Im not even saying your products is bunk, I'm just saying if it was they would somehow still get results
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.02%

Yes, the placebo effect is a strong one but when several logs post very similar results without even a clue as too what they might expect from the product, then I highly doubt the placebo is in play.

You must consider that their are a variety of different supplements that ellicit very different physiological effects and so when PA was released to the Alpha testers, that product could have mimicked any one of the categories of supplements. I.e. Test booster, AI, Insulin mimicker etc. etc. and so any placebo that a user would have felt would be in line with what they believed/ hoped or anticipated the product would deliver (increased hunger, appitite suppression etc.) but instead they all reported similar findings.

This would require far too much coincidence for all alphas (not just in this board either, but users from other forums as well) to anticipate the same response.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Yes, the placebo effect is a strong one but when several logs post very similar results without even a clue as too what they might expect from the product, then I highly doubt the placebo is in play.

You must consider that their are a variety of different supplements that ellicit very different physiological effects and so when PA was released to the Alpha testers, that product could have mimicked any one of the categories of supplements. I.e. Test booster, AI, Insulin mimicker etc. etc. and so any placebo that a user would have felt would be in line with what they believed/ hoped or anticipated the product would deliver (increased hunger, appitite suppression etc.) but instead they all reported similar findings.

This would require far too much coincidence for all alphas (not just in this board either, but users from other forums as well) to anticipate the same response.
    It’s hard for people to look at things objectively in ourindustry and understandably so. We expected a small backlash from the usualsuspects (we wanted that as it only helps discussion and growth of the product) and we hoped that the consumers would then weigh the feedback on theproduct objectively and that would win out...that seems to be happening..
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.6%

The complementary acetate donation and Choline Acetyltransferase upregulation (via ALCAR) + Acetylcholinesterase Inhibition (via Huperzine A) can amplify the effects of citocholine.
    I already tried it and love it...Pure mental horsepower...
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

I already tried it and love it...Pure mental horsepower...
    Same here. Focus XT on off days and added ALCAR on training days.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM