USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
- 11-13-2012, 11:31 AM
- 11-13-2012, 02:49 PM
- 11-13-2012, 06:34 PM
11-14-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm about 3.5 weeks in and I am loving it! I was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers ofmany years ago and I'm glad I got in on this one as well. I started off splitting up my dose one in the morning and one preworkout and then switched to 2 preworkout about a week in. I have been in this game for a long time and have used just about every natural anabolic out there....and this the real deal! When you have been training and dieting for 15 years+ consistently, hitting a PR is a big deal. In the last 5 workouts, I have hit 5 PRs!!! Weights just seem lighter and I feel like I can lift for hours without getting tired or losing focus. I definitely notice it increases the effectiveness of preworkout stims as well. I've had to cut my preworkout stims in half since starting this. Muscle and hardness noticeably different about 2 weeks in. I'm not naturally a very vascular guy but recently I have had veins busting pretty much all day.
Jacob definitely has a winner with this one!
Owner of Core Nutritionals
11-14-2012, 08:16 PM
11-15-2012, 12:32 AM
'Patent Pending Anabolic' Week #1 Reactions
- Training changes/Performance - No changes to regimen. Performance seems to improve as my workout goes on
- Bodyweight changes - My body weight has increased 5 lbs. Starting weight was 188lbs. Now up to 193lbs today.
- Bodyfat changes - No noticeable changes
- Strength - Strength is on a rebound from utilizing Test Powder, Prime and AP. I can tell my strength isn't where it was on that stack last month, but it is slowly coming back to me.
- Focus/Euphoria - Solid focus on both Jack3d and Jack3d Micro. No noticeable changes with focus intensity stack3d with Patent Pending Anabolic. Euphoria when stack3d with Jack3d post workout feels amazing. I didn't crash, but had an incredible "runners-high" type feeling. I felt great all day long.
- Pumps/Vascularity - No noticeable changes
- Muscle Fullness - Muscle bellies feel much fuller. My arms and shoulders feel like boulders all of the sudden when I flex. Awesome muscle density.
- Recovery - Defintely improved. Not really experiencing any DOMS towards the end of the first week. This is a nice perk!
- Size - Even my woman is saying that I'm looking bigger in my chest and shoulders. Arm circumference is up from 15" on day 1 to 15" & 3/8 on day 8.
- Energy - I don't feel lethargic or sluggish towards the end of my day, even when I'm working out at 6am and closing up shop at 10pm. Good smooth energy all day long.
- Sleep Quality - I've noticed i've been sleeping deeper, but a tad bit shorter. I wake up a little extra early in the mornings, but not like i'm really tired when I get up.
- Feelings/Mood - I experienced mild jitters when stacking Jack3d Micro with the Patent Pending Anabolic pre-workout about 45min prior. Today I changed dosing of Jack3d Micro to 15 mins prior and was jitter free. So perhaps I was just waiting too long to do work.
Looking forward to what week 2 brings! First week has been a growing experience. I'm ready for week 2 to be pure anabolism.
... and that was on Day #7... I've experienced a few new things since then.... Stay tun3d for Week 2 update.
PS.. I'm up 6lbs on the scales in 10 days with little to no extra water retention and hit 3 PR's today... How much is this stuff going to run for? I'd like to buy a couple bottles asap! Especially before I run out
11-15-2012, 02:09 AM
11-15-2012, 02:51 AM
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
11-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk
Man I'm down 2 lbs been eating and training hard though. My bf dropped 2% though and I'm breaking some pr's.
I need to get me a few bottles as well. I want to run this for 2-3 months
11-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Man I'm down 2 lbs been eating and training hard though. My bf dropped 2% though and I'm breaking some pr's.Originally Posted by dkgreene88
I need to get me a few bottles as well. I want to run this for 2-3 months[/QUOTE]
Lucky guys.. I'm up only 2 lbs..
11-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Then i won't tell you that I weighed in at 198 today in the "fed" state. Muscle bellies were pump3d like nobodies business today. This stuff is sick!
11-15-2012, 08:54 PM
11-15-2012, 09:09 PM
11-16-2012, 10:51 AM
'Patent Pending Anabolic' Week #1 Reactions
■Training changes/Performance - Training is the same except more weight and longer stamina.
■Bodyweight changes - I have gained 3 lbs but clothes fit and look better!
■Bodyfat changes - Not sure on % but waist has thinned out alot
■Strength - I have set 2 new PR'S the first week already!
■Focus/Euphoria - Focus is intense. I don't "think I can", I know I can!! Overall mood is better.
■Pumps/Vascularity - Pumps are deep almost TOO good!! Vascularity is increasing everyday.
■Muscle Fullness - Muscles get full fast and stay that way for hours.
■Recovery - Haven't experienced any soreness yet.
■Size - No measurements but co-workers asking if I have been working out more.
■Energy - More energy for sure. Don't want to leave the gym.
■Sleep Quality - Good sleep on very short amount of time. Feel very rested no matter how many hours I do or don't get.
■Feelings/Mood - Mood is great because I feel great!!
PATENTED ANABOLIC BETA TESTER!!
MEN INTO MONSTERS!!
11-16-2012, 04:32 PM
11-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Have All these people gain 3 and 6 pounds in a week increased calories significantly? I'm actually down 2 lbs
11-16-2012, 04:36 PM
11-16-2012, 09:11 PM
11-16-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm consciously eating more from here on out, I feel lean and strong, scale is going down. Time to eat and grow!Originally Posted by USPlabsRep
11-16-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm taking measurements tomorrow. Interested to see where bf is at, I've been eating at maintenance and was down a bit over 1lb and 0.6% bf while getting strongerOriginally Posted by BPjohn123
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
11-16-2012, 09:37 PM
11-16-2012, 09:45 PM
I started to drop a little weight and was looking leaner after a few days (while eating above maintenance). I've since brought the calories up and am currently +2lbs overall and still looking a little leaner than when I started.Originally Posted by BPjohn123
11-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Check my log... I'm not sure what's going on but my weight shot up quick and I'm not eating everything in sight. Haven't really made any changes to my diet at all. Hunger and thirst have its days where it is more prominent, but the main thing I feel is hunger pangs in the a.m. when I wake up. Makes fasting till 11am or 12pm a bit painful.Originally Posted by LiveToLift
11-17-2012, 02:45 AM
Well that's great news then if it's pretty consistent across the board. That is great weight gain on cycle let alone natty.
PES Representativehttp://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
11-17-2012, 06:52 PM
Yeah and its an AWESOME feeling!! I can't wait to see how week 2 goes!!
11-17-2012, 06:55 PM
11-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Same here.^^I fasted long enough the 8 hrs I slept. Lol
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
11-17-2012, 09:52 PM
I've been doing it since end of May/early June or something like that. I don't really remember when I started IF, but needless to say, I'm used to it by now... Hunger issues didn't even phase me until now that PA has entered my system.Originally Posted by Punisher187
11-19-2012, 02:50 AM
11-28-2012, 05:20 AM
Q: What's up with the log name contest and others?
Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By USPlabsRep in forum NutraplanetReplies: 11Last Post: 01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
- By USPlabsRep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 978Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
- By USPlabsRep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 189Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
- By benj851 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:01 PM
- By Hardnutcheck in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM