USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D
-- Alpha Testing Q/A --

The core value at the heart of both AnabolicMinds.com and USPlabs Ultra-Premium Supplements is innovation. In one word, innovation is what separates the leaders in this industry from the followers... And as leaders in this game, we realize that there is a certain level of expectation when we bring a product to market. With our future release, aka "Patented Anabolic" we have wasted no time, money, or effort to meet this exception.

We're on the verge of pushing this product to the final stage of the development process... and we've asked for the help of our friends here at AM. Enter, the Alpha Test of "Patented Anabolic". We've already selected our first batch of testers, (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/216130-usplabs-patented-anabolic.html) their emails have been received and product is prepping for shipment. We felt it necessary to assemble a Q/A on the topic to assure any questions that may need answered have a uniform location.

Lastly; I do want to mention that many questions may not be able to be answered at the time they're asked due to certain proprietary information and to maintain the integrity of the test.

What Claims are we making?
Only one claim, but first the claims we are not making are:

1. [*=left]It is not dbol, it is not a steroid, DON’T expect steroid gains!
    [*=left]It is not Super Drol, It is not a designer steroid, Don’t expect Steroid gains!
    [*=left]All claims will come from the user feedback. We will only make one claim.

The claim that we are making... You will feel it working different ways. PLEASE remember and never forget during the test - your diet and exercise will determine the effectiveness of the product. The product will not make the lifter,the lifter makes the supplement.

How do I use?

Finding the use amount is always a process with anything new. When I first started experimenting with the compound, I started by only using 20mgs and working my way up. I have 15 bottles left over at 2 caps a serving.

Alpha testing will not stop at 15 bottles. I recently received a new kilogram and sent it to our manufacture. He will cap it up into a 1 cap serving size instead of two cap serving size in order to stay consistent with Alpha testing.

You know how it goes around here. The two cap serving size was stronger than the one cap serving size.

With that said, the instructions for use is ONE capsule once a day with or without food. We recommend use in the morning on off days and on workout days use 30-60 minutes before exercise.
What supplements can’t I use with the Patented anabolic?
Do not use any other ergogenic supplements like Compound 20, Test Powder, PRIME, or any supplements in the ergogenic category.

What supplements can I use?
We URGE you to stack with your pre-workout or thermogenic of choice. If you're using both a pre-workout and a thermogenic; ON workout days stack with pre-workout and on off days stack with thermogenic.

How should I train?
Like a beast.

How should I eat?
Don’t change anything for the first week, and then make modifications where you see fit.

Is it a bulking or cutting supplement?
It is versatile, insert to any training regimen.

Why is it called Patented Anabolic?
We have filed a patent. It’s patent pending. More on this to come.

Now please feel free to ask if you have any questions! Thank You for the support and we cannot wait to get this rolling!

Team USPlabs

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome, can't wait!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First question: with or without food? Fats?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you urge us to use it with our preworkouts/fat burner?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Very interested, most significantly because there are no purported effects that have been "inceptioned" into testers for dat placebo effect :D. Seriously, kudos USPlabs and I'm looking forward to this product's feedback.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Very interested, most significantly because there are no purported effects that have been "inceptioned" into testers for dat placebo effect :D. Seriously, kudos USPlabs and I'm looking forward to this product's feedback.
DiCaprio...that you?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more info.

domore

Awards
Time will tell. I'm interested what they have cooked up.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I wont be taking it unless there is a chance it could destroy my liver.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Yes, my man. Exactly where i was going to go first.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Six days on one day off ?
i sure as hell hope not.... i hate that way of running things, just a waste imo.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for natty d to run the log...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
alpha t2 and oep stack ok to run with this?

More then anything, is this anabolic enough to stave off catabolism while running the full dose of both(2/2 2times ed)?

Is CissusRx and nightly 1-carboxy ok to use?

Is Gda use ok like yellow gold and pslin copy products?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice q&a Casey!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

More then anything, is this anabolic enough to stave off catabolism while running the full dose of both(2/2 2times ed)?

Great questions.

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Double-blind study?. Would be cool if you gave half the testers placebo just to see how this all played out.
Funny how I was thinking they are actually doing that lol

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
What is going to be the projected cost of this?

How long will you be able to cycle this?

Can creatine be used with this also?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In borobulkers excitement, he cut the use instructionsshort.

finding the use amount is always a process with anythingnew. When I first started experimenting with the compound, I started by onlyusing 20mgs and working my way up. I have 15 bottles left over at 2 caps aserving. Alpha testing will not stop at15 bottles. I recently received a new Kilogram and sent it to our manufacture.He will cap it up into a 1 cap serving size instead of two cap serving size inorder to stay consistent with Alpha testing.

You know how it goes around here. The two cap serving sizewas stronger than the one cap serving size.

With that said, the instructions for use is ONE capsule once a day with or without food. We recommend use in the morning on off days and on workout days use 30-60 minutes before exercise.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In the Q&A, we urge use with Pre workout or thermogenic of choice.

All GDAs should not be used during testing (A GDA formulated correctly is anabolic).

Cissus at a lower dose is ok, anything over 6 caps should be avoided due to the anabolic effect.

1-carboxy only at night is ok...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to mention, it will make you cooper smart...

neddo

neddo

Awards
Disgonbgud.

Interested.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
It wouldn't suck if it was a double blind crossover... then everyone gets the chance to try it or not...they just don't know which is which... still would take forever.I more then tried as long considering there is almost always a wash out period in between phases.

Double blind means no one knows which they are in(placebo/active), tester and observer, it's not recorded till after the fact when markings are matched up our whatever method of distinguishing was used is revealed and the data is then sorted into the different sections.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not necessarily, hence the term "blind"....I'd really like to see a supplement company have a double blind study.
It's impossible to have a double-blind study since the investigators (the one gauging the effects of the compound) are also the subjects. It can be single-blind at best.

domore

Awards
This better be good with all this good talk.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's impossible to have a double-blind study since the investigators (the one gauging the effects of the compound) are also the subjects. It can be single-blind at best.
¬¬ as if i wasn't enough of a paranoid parrot as to worry if I am getting the real one...now I have been Coop-ceptioned into thinking we all get candy pills...grrrr

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
In borobulkers excitement, he cut the use instructionsshort.

finding the use amount is always a process with anythingnew. When I first started experimenting with the compound, I started by onlyusing 20mgs and working my way up. I have 15 bottles left over at 2 caps aserving. Alpha testing will not stop at15 bottles. I recently received a new Kilogram and sent it to our manufacture.He will cap it up into a 1 cap serving size instead of two cap serving size inorder to stay consistent with Alpha testing.

You know how it goes around here. The two cap serving sizewas stronger than the one cap serving size.

Alpha Testers will only receive 30 capsules for once a day serving.
Soooo... I'm confused....

15 bottles left at the 2 cap dose... 15 tester positions...

New kilo made into 1 cap doses. New dosing directions laid out for doses... then the notification testers will receive only 30 caps....

Sooo... are the original 15 testers getting the 2 pill dosed bottles and future testers getting one cap doses or is everyone getting one cap dosed bottles?

domore

Awards
Why can't this be taken with any other ergogenics? It will only be a little time until the threads start coming out--"With what can I stack 'Patented Anabolic'"

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Why can't this be taken with any other ergogenics? It will only be a little time until the threads start coming out--"With what can I stack 'Patented Anabolic'"
i don't see why this is even an issue...the point is to make sure the stuff works.

I absolutely HATE beta/alpha tester logs with a million other similar products stacked alongside... the ability to distinguish the difference or direct effects really isn't as easy to do amongst these products as guys try to claim.... Just an excuse to throw another free product into their supp junkie lifestyle.(i too am a supp junkie, but i don't test like that, it's not fair to the product, company and public following the log regardless of what's "allowed")

People can start exploring what to stack with it once they know how it acts on its own first and can make educated stacking formulations.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To make sure it works on it's own.

Reviews on stacks will come afterwards, reviews on it solo are more important.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wanna bet that once it is out there will be a "big spender" here who will do:

"Super transformation contest log with USP Anabolic/AnaBeta Elite/ Erase Pro/X-Factor/ Insert more expensive supplements here because I am only stacking in the hope to change my body without changing my diet or training properly...because money can buy this! Of course...(unsponsored)"

No hate against any of the supps mentioned lol I love em all (and will try USP Anabolic) , just funny how a new product comes out and people think stacking it all together makes it always better without checking basics first.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna bet that once it is out there will be a "big spender" here who will do:

"Super transformation contest log with USP Anabolic/AnaBeta Elite/ Erase Pro/X-Factor/ Insert more expensive supplements here because I am only stacking in the hope to change my body without changing my diet or training properly...because money can buy this! Of course...(unsponsored)"

No hate against any of the supps mentioned lol I love em all (and will try USP Anabolic) , just funny how a new product comes out and people think stacking it all together makes it always better without checking basics first.
Take out the X Factor and I will give it a go lol.

domore

Awards
To make sure it works on it's own.

Reviews on stacks will come afterwards, reviews on it solo are more important.
i don't see why this is even an issue...the point is to make sure the stuff works.

I absolutely HATE beta/alpha tester logs with a million other similar products stacked alongside... the ability to distinguish the difference or direct effects really isn't as easy to do amongst these products as guys try to claim.... Just an excuse to throw another free product into their supp junkie lifestyle.(i too am a supp junkie, but i don't test like that, it's not fair to the product, company and public following the log regardless of what's "allowed")

People can start exploring what to stack with it once they know how it acts on its own first and can make educated stacking formulations.

Time out...

Are those guidelines for the testers or for the future product? I made the post under the assumption that those were guidelines that would be released when the product is released. With that said, I understand why a product is tested on it's own. I have been involved in different research opportunities and I completely understand the importance of controlled variables.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
The cool thing is though theres hardly any talk. All they have said so far is here is a product. Tell us what you think. I like that style
Lol,i was thinking the same thing...especially for a uspl product.

I tend to like most their products but many of their campaigns straight from testing have been super flamboyant.

This on the inter hand had been one of the most minimalistic approaches I've seen for most any company...makes me think it's gonna be good.