USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

Page 10 of 21 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I believe the pumped feeling gives you a better mind/muscle connection and thus the ability to put those muscles to use.
    Nope, the MMC is mediated by sensorimotor adaptations and efficiency of signal transduction, particularly with respect to ACh. Pumps inherently are not beneficial, but pump products like yok3d are. The pump is basically a physical side effect of improved vasoregulatory function and increased time to exhaustion.

An interesting note: increased testosterone during adolescene is correlated with improved sensorimotor function (likely due to dendritic pruning), which would theoretically give you a greater MMC.

2. Thank you USP labs! I got the bottle today. No waiver or email though. I was going to start tomorrow but I'll wait if the waiver is essential.
    •   

3. Oh snap... We got mr cooper in the house?! I like where this is heading. Coop can u put a link in here when u get a log posted for the PA?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Oh snap... We got mr cooper in the house?! I like where this is heading. Coop can u put a link in here when u get a log posted for the PA?
    I most definitely will. It will be "no frills." No workouts posted or stuff like that. No repetitive updates saying the same thing over and over again. When I notice an effect, I will post about it. If a new effect arises or the degree of a previous effect changes, I will post about that as well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I most definitely will. It will be "no frills." No workouts posted or stuff like that. No repetitive updates saying the same thing over and over again. When I notice an effect, I will post about it. If a new effect arises or the degree of a previous effect changes, I will post about that as well.
    Lol I'm a log-post-whore haha, always enjoy the motivation and support from this community for reaching my goals. Though ill try to avoid what you mention, you know monotony and boring sucking up haha I plan to be a bit precise on this
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

6. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

Yea I took 3 with test powder and the pumps were outta this world good
    What was your timing like?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Nope, the MMC is mediated by sensorimotor adaptations and efficiency of signal transduction, particularly with respect to ACh. Pumps inherently are not beneficial, but pump products like yok3d are. The pump is basically a physical side effect of improved vasoregulatory function and increased time to exhaustion.

An interesting note: increased testosterone during adolescene is correlated with improved sensorimotor function (likely due to dendritic pruning), which would theoretically give you a greater MMC.
    English sir?
    For us common folk.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. I took them ~45minutes before my workout!

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    All 3 ingredients in yok3d have ergogenic data. It may have "felt great" to be pumped but you PRed because yok3d legitimately enhances performance.
    I wish the price wasn't so steep for 30 servings

I know it's on sale at one place, though.

10. Got my log ready to go. Just thinking of a good title
    •   

11. My title over at USPlabs forum is the business....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I wish the price wasn't so steep for 30 servings

I know it's on sale at one place, though.
    Where I work, its on sale for $29.99 till the 25 of Nov. The nice thing about Yok3d is its only supplemented on workout days. Not something you have to take daily to experience the effects. For 30 workouts, imo the pumped feeling and force production that Yok3d helps deliver is worth it. and like i've mentioned Yok3d + 1000mg agmatine in Test Powder.... ahhh yeah!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

Where I work, its on sale for $29.99 till the 25 of Nov. The nice thing about Yok3d is its only supplemented on workout days. Not something you have to take daily to experience the effects. For 30 workouts, imo the pumped feeling and force production that Yok3d helps deliver is worth it. and like i've mentioned Yok3d + 1000mg agmatine in Test Powder.... ahhh yeah!
    Yeah I saw that sale @ VS.
    Sunday I almost jumped on it, but was busy as hell this past weekend.
    Jacob hooked me up either way, but I'll still probably purchase an additional one down the road after I get a feel for this bottle.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah I saw that sale @ VS.
    Sunday I almost jumped on it, but was busy as hell this past weekend.
    Jacob hooked me up either way, but I'll still probably purchase an additional one down the road after I get a feel for this bottle.
    Cool! It's all about finding that sweet spot timing and on a fed or fasted stomach. Once you nail that, it's money! Mine is right around 70mins prior & fasted/ 2 & 1/2 hrs prior & fed w/ 4 caps. I've had customers tell me they actually take it right when they go to sleep and do work in the AM since they train bright and early. Haven't tried it that way yet but that's something to keep in mind too.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

The MMC and increased time to exhaustion was the thought process behind Jack3d Micro. Once the user gets passed that this is not a DMAA feeling (if they want OG jack3d, it can be purchased anywhere in retail or online), Jack3d Micro should help them fall in love with the gym and not the stim.

16. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    The MMC and increased time to exhaustion was the thought process behind Jack3d Micro. Once the user gets passed that this is not a DMAA feeling (if they want OG jack3d, it can be purchased anywhere in retail or online), Jack3d Micro should help them fall in love with the gym and not the stim.
    I noticed and enjoyed this aspect of Micro but I still need a kick in the ass to get this old guy rolling. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

I noticed and enjoyed this aspect of Micro but I still need a kick in the ass to get this old guy rolling. Lol
    Lol thinking bout using both are we?

18. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I found it for 25.95. I'm really interested in the ergogenic effect from the nitrates; I'm not much looking for the cosmetic pump.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    And now, I'm looking forward to your stim-free version.

19. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I found it for 25.95. I'm really interested in the ergogenic effect from the nitrates; I'm not much looking for the cosmetic pump.

And now, I'm looking forward to your stim-free version.
    Should be sweet non stim addition...

20. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Should be sweet non stim addition...
    Is it in the R&D stage?

21. My log is up

USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    My log is up

USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    Thank You S!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

23. Starting very soon...

24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Starting very soon...
    Link it please.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. logs off and running, first Alpha log contest around the corner...

26. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    logs off and running, first Alpha log contest around the corner...
    Can't wait!

27. Word on the streets is that one more round of Alpha testing thread will be posted soon...

28. Word up. Get in on this guys!

I'm already noticing some crazy pumps and noticeable strength gains and I'm only a week in

29. Link them here please....

USPLabs Patented Anabolic link thread
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

30. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    Word on the streets is that one more round of Alpha testing thread will be posted soon...
    Cool. Ill be following.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  3. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  4. For Sale: USPLabs Prime, and Anabolic Pump (Muscle Builders)
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 02:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM