alphamine aint no joke

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
So i got my alphamine in yesterday took a scoop went to work and felt well energized awake, and all in all pretty good. But today I got this bright idea of taking a scoop before i went to go play a pickup game of football.(probably not my best idea), after about 1 warmup route my heart was already racing to the point I new something wasnt right. By midgame i had to sit out because i felt confused, disoriented, sick to my stomach and my heart must have been going 250bpm .

I think i might be sensitive to the form of alpha yohimbine used in it or maybe it was just a lot stronger then i expected and this is from someone who can take craze, EC, and dmaa before cardio or sports and never had more then cotton mouth. Today i learned my lesson when trying out new supps lol im just happy i didnt take 2 scoops like i was debating on.

anyways i think ill be a little more careful about the amount of cardio ill do while taking alphamine.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Haha man, same thing happened to me. Even a week in I was struggling to run at basketball. Its not so bad now but its still noticeable. I was doing HIIT on the treadmil last week and it would not even take a heart rate reading. I assume its because it was so high. After walking for 5 mins it still read 160bpm and that was after i felt recovered.

So i dont take it before bball now! Its great at keeping away carb cravings though.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
my girlfriend felt sick today when she took 1 scoops this morning. and then followed it up with another at 3. she felt like puking and her heart rate was a lot higher. she also was light headed. she has been using it for 3 weeks and it never occurred before.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Haha man, same thing happened to me. Even a week in I was struggling to run at basketball. Its not so bad now but its still noticeable. I was doing HIIT on the treadmil last week and it would not even take a heart rate reading. I assume its because it was so high. After walking for 5 mins it still read 160bpm and that was after i felt recovered.

So i dont take it before bball now! Its great at keeping away carb cravings though.
Yea i was in a flag football team in the summer and i could pop EC before a game no problem except for an increase in thirst. But i made my self look like an idiot today, but i could feel my heart pumping out of my chest and it wasnt very comfortable, it has to be the Ayohimbine extarct. I remember taking regular yohimbine now and getting constant headaches and cold sweats. it does give you a nice libido boost though.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
my girlfriend felt sick today when she took 1 scoops this morning. and then followed it up with another at 3. she felt like puking and her heart rate was a lot higher. she also was light headed. she has been using it for 3 weeks and it never occurred before.
on the way home from football i did feel sick, kind of nauseated like i could puke if i wanted too. hopefully that doesn't happen again i did feel fine the first time i took it though.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Is a supplement that increases your heart rate so dramatically with little exertion safe? And what is the point of taking this if it degrades your performance?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i got my alphamine in yesterday took a scoop went to work and felt well energized awake, and all in all pretty good. But today I got this bright idea of taking a scoop before i went to go play a pickup game of football.(probably not my best idea), after about 1 warmup route my heart was already racing to the point I new something wasnt right. By midgame i had to sit out because i felt confused, disoriented, sick to my stomach and my heart must have been going 250bpm .

I think i might be sensitive to the form of alpha yohimbine used in it or maybe it was just a lot stronger then i expected and this is from someone who can take craze, EC, and dmaa before cardio or sports and never had more then cotton mouth. Today i learned my lesson when trying out new supps lol im just happy i didnt take 2 scoops like i was debating on.

anyways i think ill be a little more careful about the amount of cardio ill do while taking alphamine.
good info. so im taking it as its a strong stim haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys should weigh out your doses rather than using the scoop. It is much more accurate. I've been having some issues too but I thought it might just be low potassium because I've had that on and off and it causes heart palpitations. It is my second day and I do feel my heart pounding pretty hard just sitting around, still think it might be low potassium though. Maybe I'll just take one scoop tomorrow and see if it improves or symptoms go away. Took 6 grams this morning which is supposedly 2 scoops but I weighed out 1 scoop level and got 3.50 grams so it is a little more than the serving size suggested which is 3 grams.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Is a supplement that increases your heart rate so dramatically with little exertion safe? And what is the point of taking this if it degrades your performance?
Ive never taken any kind of yohimbe with caffeine before but like i said i was fine taking it and doing no physical activity. Ill try it when i lift and see how my heart rate and performance goes, I have a feeling its just something you should not take before intense cardio kind of like ephedrine but i never had a problem with it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that the stuff stays in your system for a long time. Today is my second day on it and my first day I took 6 grams and then 3 grams 8 hours later. I felt really nervous after the second dosage, so much that I couldn't really sit still. Tomorrow I'll take only 3 grams pre-workout and that will be it, to see if it cuts the sides out. The beauty of it being a powder is that you can weigh out you doses. I probably started too high.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it might actually cause low blood pressure because right after I dose I feel like I have to do something and when I'm really pushing hard during cardio I feel better than when I'm just sitting around.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone should me taking level scoops...and remember Alphamine is designed so everyone can find their perfect dose. If 2 is too much go for 1.5!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Personally I recommend 1/2 scoop for the first time user until you can assess your tolerance. That being said I have just now built up to 2 scoops at once. Best pre cardio stim I've ever used

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I recommend 1/2 scoop for the first time user until you can assess your tolerance. That being said I have just now built up to 2 scoops at once. Best pre cardio stim I've ever used
Ok I'm lowering the dosage than. I decided to take my afternoon dose just a little while ago at about 5:36 pm. I took only 1 gram this time which is less than half a dosage. I was just falling asleep and I don't want to sleep the rest of the day away and be up all night.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely this! I think that a lot of us get used to supps that don't do anything or don't work unless we take twice the recommended dose, but PES products do not mess around. We see it all the time with Erase and sore joints when people want to push the limit right away. Alphamine is a very powerful product and I would start with 1/2 a scoop and work up from there.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Same thing happened to me. I tried taking it for two days and has to stop since I constantly felt I was going to puke. My heat rate jumped dramatically and I was nervous--almost panic attack feeling. So, I gave it to my brother and he doesn't seem to be having the same problems.

Seems to be very user dependent. I'm very stim tolerant, but this sh!t rocked me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hear this Alphamine is strong. LiveToLift seems to be enjoying his run now.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is strong...I'm extremely stim sensitive but with the powdered dosing I have found the sweet spot. Been loving Alphamine so far

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear this Alphamine is strong. LiveToLift seems to be enjoying his run now.
Loving it! I'm usually a stim wimp too! I will admit the first 3 servings were intense but now it's all smooth energy.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine is as strong as you want it to be...everyone should understand the concept of a custom serving size. If two scoop is too much, try 1. If one is too much, use a half.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alphamine is as strong as you want it to be...everyone should understand the concept of a custom serving size. If two scoop is too much, try 1. If one is too much, use a half.
That's the beauty of it. I dosed a half scoop for the first little bit.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yep, I just started a little too high. Thought I'd be good because of how stim tolerant I've become but alphamine is a different breed. Now that I use less though it will last me that much longer!. So its and win win!. Check out the updates on dosing I made in my log!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214390-alphamine-test-powder.html

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people may even find something like 1/1/1 is more beneficial for them. Less kick in the AM, but a consistent kick throughout the day

We have a lot of people who sip on it all day

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I love this stuff!!! Only one scoop/serving down last night.... I'm sold!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this stuff!!! Only one scoop/serving down last night.... I'm sold!!!
Hope I don't catch a trafficking charge. I've been slanging scoops at work to the fiends!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hope I don't catch a trafficking charge. I've been slanging scoops at work to the fiends!
Lmfao I want people to try it but.... I want it all for myself lol gotta order a new tub

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmfao I want people to try it but.... I want it all for myself lol gotta order a new tub
I hear ya bro! I sampled out a bunch and even sold off the 3/4 tub of my RL. Now I go to re-up at the local 3 letter joke store and they say whats PES. Wtf! Had her call the owner up and now they are going to carry it. Place is literally next door to me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya bro! I sampled out a bunch and even sold off the 3/4 tub of my RL. Now I go to re-up at the local 3 letter joke store and they say whats PES. Wtf! Had her call the owner up and now they are going to carry it. Place is literally next door to me.

You could order it online and get it faster than they get it for you and for a better price.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I got mine on a trade ;-) for free.... I'm def gettin more! I'm interested in the fat burning properties. Doin this powerlifting and eating like crazy... Gettin a bit puffy

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could order it online and get it faster than they get it for you and for a better price.
That wasn't going to help me at that moment.... Let alone If they had it for the price it was listed at online you are incorrect.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine on a trade ;-) for free.... I'm def gettin more! I'm interested in the fat burning properties. Doin this powerlifting and eating like crazy... Gettin a bit puffy
Alphamine will definitely help you out there! I leaned the hellllll out on my alphamine run.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alphamine will definitely help you out there! I leaned the hellllll out on my alphamine run.
I saw that Kev! Definitely no joke with this stuff :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You had a great run, Alphamine is the real deal.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Just remember that different compounds will effect some in a similar manner and others not. I started off with a half of a scoop and recommend others to take a half scoop as their first dose of Alphamine.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using it myself.
For myself it's not overly stimulating for whatever reason (stim tolerant though). Pretty mild.
Im reserving judgement until the tubs gone. First few days or so do not give an indication of its actual fat burning capabilities.

Im actually on a strict meal plan and workout regimen with local bodybuilder and charting everything so good way to test it. I have positive thoughts so far though.

One thing and I wonder if anyone else gets it lol I know it's the Alphamine and it makes perfect sense but I've never felt yohimbine or intermittent alpha yohimbine caps in the libido department. 10-15 minutes post Alphamine libido jumps hard (some pun intended). Not a bad side effect as some fat burners can have an opposite effect.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That is true, most fat burners tend to kill sex drive. Hopefully you see the results that others are experiencing.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it myself.
For myself it's not overly stimulating for whatever reason (stim tolerant though). Pretty mild.
Im reserving judgement until the tubs gone. First few days or so do not give an indication of its actual fat burning capabilities.

Im actually on a strict meal plan and workout regimen with local bodybuilder and charting everything so good way to test it. I have positive thoughts so far though.

One thing and I wonder if anyone else gets it lol I know it's the Alphamine and it makes perfect sense but I've never felt yohimbine or intermittent alpha yohimbine caps in the libido department. 10-15 minutes post Alphamine libido jumps hard (some pun intended). Not a bad side effect as some fat burners can have an opposite effect.

I too got the yohimbine libido jump, which was kind of funny cause Ive never taken a fatburner/stim that had that effect, like you said usually the opposite. I still dont know how i feel about alphamine i havent taken it since that bad experience but the free shipping plus shift deal was to good to pass up. Im going to try it tomorow before i workout. ill get back to this thread

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using it myself.

I too don't notice an over stimulating effect which I consider a plus to this product. My energy boost is long lasting smooth energy with an increase in overall peace of mind. In my honest opinion I don't think any pre or fat burner compare to this stuff. I did really enjoy fat smack from you guys but the energy doesn't last nearly as long and I didn't really notice much if any appetite suppression from it. I've tried using a few other pre-workouts since starting alphamine and tend to get upset and feel like aborting the workout. :-D. That's right I have a problem!!

As far as the fat burning effects, the thermo effect I noticed right off the bat but the appetite suppression was not as noticeable for me until a week into using it and when I started using it fasted.

I will have to evaluate the libido boost your claiming I guess I haven't paid much attention to that being its a fat burner. Is that typical with yohimbine or something?