SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I got mine on a trade ;-) for free.... I'm def gettin more! I'm interested in the fat burning properties. Doin this powerlifting and eating like crazy... Gettin a bit puffy
    Alphamine will definitely help you out there! I leaned the hellllll out on my alphamine run.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Alphamine will definitely help you out there! I leaned the hellllll out on my alphamine run.
    I saw that Kev! Definitely no joke with this stuff :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Pics here: Alphamine (252 Grams)
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  5. Registered User
    Answers

You had a great run, Alphamine is the real deal.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Just remember that different compounds will effect some in a similar manner and others not. I started off with a half of a scoop and recommend others to take a half scoop as their first dose of Alphamine.
    doing my own thang!
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using it myself.
    For myself it's not overly stimulating for whatever reason (stim tolerant though). Pretty mild.
    Im reserving judgement until the tubs gone. First few days or so do not give an indication of its actual fat burning capabilities.

Im actually on a strict meal plan and workout regimen with local bodybuilder and charting everything so good way to test it. I have positive thoughts so far though.

One thing and I wonder if anyone else gets it lol I know it's the Alphamine and it makes perfect sense but I've never felt yohimbine or intermittent alpha yohimbine caps in the libido department. 10-15 minutes post Alphamine libido jumps hard (some pun intended). Not a bad side effect as some fat burners can have an opposite effect.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Registered User
    Answers

That is true, most fat burners tend to kill sex drive. Hopefully you see the results that others are experiencing.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm using it myself.
    For myself it's not overly stimulating for whatever reason (stim tolerant though). Pretty mild.
    Im reserving judgement until the tubs gone. First few days or so do not give an indication of its actual fat burning capabilities.

Im actually on a strict meal plan and workout regimen with local bodybuilder and charting everything so good way to test it. I have positive thoughts so far though.

One thing and I wonder if anyone else gets it lol I know it's the Alphamine and it makes perfect sense but I've never felt yohimbine or intermittent alpha yohimbine caps in the libido department. 10-15 minutes post Alphamine libido jumps hard (some pun intended). Not a bad side effect as some fat burners can have an opposite effect.

I too got the yohimbine libido jump, which was kind of funny cause Ive never taken a fatburner/stim that had that effect, like you said usually the opposite. I still dont know how i feel about alphamine i havent taken it since that bad experience but the free shipping plus shift deal was to good to pass up. Im going to try it tomorow before i workout. ill get back to this thread
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    I'm using it myself.

I too don't notice an over stimulating effect which I consider a plus to this product. My energy boost is long lasting smooth energy with an increase in overall peace of mind. In my honest opinion I don't think any pre or fat burner compare to this stuff. I did really enjoy fat smack from you guys but the energy doesn't last nearly as long and I didn't really notice much if any appetite suppression from it. I've tried using a few other pre-workouts since starting alphamine and tend to get upset and feel like aborting the workout. :-D. That's right I have a problem!!

As far as the fat burning effects, the thermo effect I noticed right off the bat but the appetite suppression was not as noticeable for me until a week into using it and when I started using it fasted.

I will have to evaluate the libido boost your claiming I guess I haven't paid much attention to that being its a fat burner. Is that typical with yohimbine or something?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I'm using it myself.

Thanks for the feedback and very interested in your results
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I too don't notice an over stimulating effect which I consider a plus to this product. My energy boost is long lasting smooth energy with an increase in overall peace of mind. In my honest opinion I don't think any pre or fat burner compare to this stuff. I did really enjoy fat smack from you guys but the energy doesn't last nearly as long and I didn't really notice much if any appetite suppression from it. I've tried using a few other pre-workouts since starting alphamine and tend to get upset and feel like aborting the workout. :-D. That's right I have a problem!!

As far as the fat burning effects, the thermo effect I noticed right off the bat but the appetite suppression was not as noticeable for me until a week into using it and when I started using it fasted.

I will have to evaluate the libido boost your claiming I guess I haven't paid much attention to that being its a fat burner. Is that typical with yohimbine or something?
    You will see libido increases moreso with alpha yohimbine than regular yohimbine.
    doing my own thang!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using it myself.

I actually notice this too, and its never really hit me before with other yohimbine products. Perhaps the powdered form changes things up a bit?
    "Like" us on Facebook
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I actually notice this too, and its never really hit me before with other yohimbine products. Perhaps the powdered form changes things up a bit?
    No it's because yohimbine as a whole is what some refer to as a dirty compound, while Alpha yohimbine has SPECIFIC methods of action.
    doing my own thang!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    No it's because yohimbine as a whole is what some refer to as a dirty compound, while Alpha yohimbine has SPECIFIC methods of action.
    I'm aware of that, however AT2 (which contains alpha-y) doesnt do it to me.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  16. Registered User
    Answers

It's honestly probably the higenamine moreso than it is the yohimbine.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using it myself.

You're not the first to comment on the libido factor!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post

Alpha Yombine isn't in alphamine as far as I know. It's a much different form and it seems to bother me. AT2 however doesn't bother me at all. I feel great when I take that product and get great results.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

1) Alphamine has been crazy effective for me. Overall, I love the product and it has been the best fat burner I've ever used, period.

2) Alphamine makes me feel almost exactly like I would at the onset of a cold/upper respiratory related illness. I actually cancelled my weekend travel plans last week after I took my first dose that Friday morning. I was positive I had finally caught the bug going around the office that I have evaded so long (everyone around the office has been hacking and coughing all over the place for weeks). It still makes me feel this way, I've never actually been sick and by noon I feel back to normal.

To be very clear, the feeling isn't really bad at all, it's that point where you still feel 99% but you know by tomorrow you're gonna be miserable.

I'm assuming its the beta agonist, but what does it say about me that I experience this? Is it normal? Does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? It's kind of hard to describe.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using it myself.

I have had the opposite effect 2 weeks in now, but still figuring out if its Condense or AM causing this.

I set a daily total of 3 scoops, focus is bat**** crazy, love that aspect, I have gone back to wanting to do some cardio and enjoying my workouts again!

I dose it funny, my heaviest dose is pretty much around 12.30 (first dose is 6-6.30am) pre-morning LISS

So I set myself at 3 doses a day mark the quantities and play with the serving size

.5 + 1.5 + 1 or move it around as the dosage works.

I dose it .75 + 1.5+ .75 most of the time , moving to rapey 3 doses a day on the weekends.

My responses so far : Great Appetite Supression, Great control on eating as a result (never felt this since dosing Recreate in March), Great Focus. I dont feel cold like Thermo's usually do and sometimes I doubt if this is working or not, but then I see my pulse rate and check the mirrors repeatedly to see if me eyes are about to turn green!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  21. Registered User
    Answers
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I have had the opposite effect 2 weeks in now, but still figuring out if its Condense or AM causing this.

I set a daily total of 3 scoops, focus is bat**** crazy, love that aspect, I have gone back to wanting to do some cardio and enjoying my workouts again!

I dose it funny, my heaviest dose is pretty much around 12.30 (first dose is 6-6.30am) pre-morning LISS

So I set myself at 3 doses a day mark the quantities and play with the serving size

.5 + 1.5 + 1 or move it around as the dosage works.

I dose it .75 + 1.5+ .75 most of the time , moving to rapey 3 doses a day on the weekends.

My responses so far : Great Appetite Supression, Great control on eating as a result (never felt this since dosing Recreate in March), Great Focus. I dont feel cold like Thermo's usually do and sometimes I doubt if this is working or not, but then I see my pulse rate and check the mirrors repeatedly to see if me eyes are about to turn green!
    The focus is extremely strong for me at 1.5 scoops
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Even at 1/2 scoop?

Its a powder, you find the dose that fits you, not try to fit into a dose
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Alpha Yombine isn't in alphamine as far as I know. It's a much different form and it seems to bother me. AT2 however doesn't bother me at all. I feel great when I take that product and get great results.
    Alpha-T2 does not contain caffeine or Tembamide
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Even at 1/2 scoop?

Its a powder, you find the dose that fits you, not try to fit into a dose
    Yeah it seems one of the ingredients in there doesn't mix with my body chemistry so well. At 1.5 grams it was less noticeable as far as sides go, but when compared to not taking there was a big difference in how I felt. The nervousness and hard beating heart are the effects I felt. I seemed to get a different reaction every time though. Don't worry NattyD I still love PES!!.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Alpha-T2 does not contain caffeine or Tembamide

Yeah I was trying to say that I felt great on Alpha-T2 so it must just be a certain ingredient/ingredients in alphamine that just don't mix with my particular body chemistry.
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah it seems one of the ingredients in there doesn't mix with my body chemistry so well. At 1.5 grams it was less noticeable as far as sides go, but when compared to not taking there was a big difference in how I felt. The nervousness and hard beating heart are the effects I felt. I seemed to get a different reaction every time though. Don't worry NattyD I still love PES!!.
    No worries...Alphamine is potent. Its not for everyone...potent effects for real results.

One thing thats always true about PES products is they deliver...no flops.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  28. Registered User
    Answers

No worries...Alphamine is potent. Its not for everyone...potent effects for real results.

One thing thats always true about PES products is they deliver...no flops.
    Yep they do indeed deliver. Waiting for the pre-workout. Can't wait to try it out.
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Not much longer!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Not much longer!

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Not much longer!
    Exciting!!!
    PES Representative
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways
    1) Alphamine has been crazy effective for me. Overall, I love the product and it has been the best fat burner I've ever used, period.

2) Alphamine makes me feel almost exactly like I would at the onset of a cold/upper respiratory related illness. I actually cancelled my weekend travel plans last week after I took my first dose that Friday morning. I was positive I had finally caught the bug going around the office that I have evaded so long (everyone around the office has been hacking and coughing all over the place for weeks). It still makes me feel this way, I've never actually been sick and by noon I feel back to normal.

To be very clear, the feeling isn't really bad at all, it's that point where you still feel 99% but you know by tomorrow you're gonna be miserable.

I'm assuming its the beta agonist, but what does it say about me that I experience this? Is it normal? Does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? It's kind of hard to describe.
    I have the same feeling, have been taking it for about 2 days now. My face also looks like I have a sunburn. MY LIBIDO is through the roof. HB shoots up while doing any type of exercise even walking. I will be lowering my dose to 1/2 scoop.tomorrow. stacking with shift and I love the warm feeling it gives. Hopefully it gets better for you.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone using fruit punch or even mixing the two favors I have a suggestion. Trying mixing it with 5 oz of ice water and 5 ounces of G2 grape Gatorade. WOW it's so good!!!
    PES Representative
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Anyone using fruit punch or even mixing the two favors I have a suggestion. Trying mixing it with 5 oz of ice water and 5 ounces of G2 grape Gatorade. WOW it's so good!!!
    I mixed RL and Caffeine free Focus XT :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

That's what I'm sipping on now. Breakfast of champions.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Not if Gatorade has sugar in you naughty bugger!
    PES Representative
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

Not if Gatorade has sugar in you naughty bugger!
    It's all good benji the g2 only has about 3 carbs for 4-5 ounces! :-)
    PES Representative
  38. Registered User
    Answers

It's all good benji the g2 only has about 3 carbs for 4-5 ounces! :-)
    I will get one for my cheat day.
    PES Representative
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    The focus is extremely strong for me at 1.5 scoops
    I take 2 in the AM sometimes then get a little more sleep in before breakfast lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I take 2 in the AM sometimes then get a little more sleep in before breakfast lol
    Oh wow
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadrol,Dianabol,M1T clone*no joke*
    By machoman1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 11:41 PM
  2. Leviathan aint no joke
    By brywal312 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 07:27 AM
  3. muscle milk no joke
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 04:06 PM
  4. Free iPods and Flatscreen TV's or LCD's (NO JOKE!)
    By jefflong3323 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 12:22 AM