alphamine aint no joke

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Comment # 100 haha sorry just my ocd guys...its my thread anyways.
But i decided to put the alphamine away for now as i feel i need a stim break
Overall i liked it, just not something id want to take before any high intensity or endurance event, as it makes me winded rather quickly.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overall i liked it, just not something id want to take before any high intensity or endurance event, as it makes me winded rather quickly.
This type of product isn't for everybody. I'm just glad I don't have any negative sides from it!! :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WOw most people report better cardio, sorry to see that you did not got the cardio enhancing effects of ALphamine.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use a lower dose before cardio sessions

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Well I'm down from 203 to 200 in the first week of taking it... dunno how much of it is actually fat or from how much time I'm spending on the toilet ;)

Lol, for real though I'm def already looking a bit leaner in the mirror. Using this alongside erase and now anabeta elite as a prelude to my AT2 and OEP n mild epi cycle. Can't wait for the next phase but alphamine is most definitely impressing me here.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Well I'm down from 203 to 200 in the first week of taking it... dunno how much of it is actually fat or from how much time I'm spending on the toilet ;)

Lol, for real though I'm def already looking a bit leaner in the mirror. Using this alongside erase and now anabeta elite as a prelude to my AT2 and OEP n mild epi cycle. Can't wait for the next phase but alphamine is most definitely impressing me here.
Thanks for the feedback bud

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Solid feedback!

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
Do you have any evidence to support this, Doc?
yea, its called common sense. Anything that drastically effects your heart rate is obviously not good for you. Its plain common sense. Same with alcohol and cigarettes. But everything in moderation is good. When i see people taking stimulants every single day and they complain about heart and chest pains, its common sense to stop and give your body a break. you see people have a good life and drink alcohol in moderation, or you see them go crazy and end up with liver damage. stupid vs smart. But yea i am a doctor btw. I have am one of the most prestigious doctors in California.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, its called common sense. Anything that drastically effects your heart rate is obviously not good for you. Its plain common sense. Same with alcohol and cigarettes. But everything in moderation is good. When i see people taking stimulants every single day and they complain about heart and chest pains, its common sense to stop and give your body a break. you see people have a good life and drink alcohol in moderation, or you see them go crazy and end up with liver damage. stupid vs smart. But yea i am a doctor btw. I have am one of the most prestigious doctors in California.
You should look up something called "burden of proof." When you make a claim, you are responsible for providing evidence (peer-reviewed in this case) to back said claim showing that any of the components with Alphamine even show the potential​ for cardiovascular damage.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I'm an astronaut.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Love this profile,hope to try it sometime in future!

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
You should look up something called "burden of proof." When you make a claim, you are responsible for providing evidence (peer-reviewed in this case) to back said claim showing that any of the components with Alphamine even show the potential​ for cardiovascular damage.
Im really a certified doctor under my own name. Id say thats pretty qualified, dont you think?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im really a certified doctor under my own name. Id say thats pretty qualified, dont you think?
He also stayed at a holiday inn express last night so I would take his word for it.... :-D

Not serious!!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
This is great, thanks for your opinion.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Why doesnt anyone think I am Liam Neeson?

Damn it, I am super cereal

al-gore-man-bear-pig-south-park-episode.jpg

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I have said this before and will say it again.....

For those who believe this Global Warming Man Bear Pig Hocus Pocus

cm-26400-0507b97a7ece10.gif

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
"I have am one of the most prestigious doctors in California."

That is all...

Profion

Awards
So i got my alphamine in yesterday took a scoop went to work and felt well energized awake, and all in all pretty good. But today I got this bright idea of taking a scoop before i went to go play a pickup game of football.(probably not my best idea), after about 1 warmup route my heart was already racing to the point I new something wasnt right. By midgame i had to sit out because i felt confused, disoriented, sick to my stomach and my heart must have been going 250bpm .

I think i might be sensitive to the form of alpha yohimbine used in it or maybe it was just a lot stronger then i expected and this is from someone who can take craze, EC, and dmaa before cardio or sports and never had more then cotton mouth. Today i learned my lesson when trying out new supps lol im just happy i didnt take 2 scoops like i was debating on.

anyways i think ill be a little more careful about the amount of cardio ill do while taking alphamine.

I hear you man, i used Oxy elite pro "OEP" and had heart palpilations, my pulse would reach max within no time and with no effort. Its kinda scary and makes you think about wtf is doing it. As you say, test dose before jumping into the actualy doses

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I hear you man, i used Oxy elite pro "OEP" and had heart palpilations, my pulse would reach max within no time and with no effort. Its kinda scary and makes you think about wtf is doing it. As you say, test dose before jumping into the actualy doses
Being in Powder, dose what works for you.

I actually take 3 scoops break them down into 4-6 servings thru the day, works for me.

How I do is dynamic depends on when I start my day

Profion

Awards
Thinking back when i took it i actually felt freaking wierd. Its is no hype nor placebo, but i was like mega europhic. I would discribe it like being on some kind of brain drug! The energy was different, i could not sit down and was full of it. Might have been ennoying for people around me

I sweatted like i cant discribe, it ran down my body and my body heat was amazing high!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished a log with Alphamine straight up one of the best I've ever used. I decided to order from Orbit once I kept seeing all the raves and was very pleased!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
I've had to go from 1800 to 2000 cals because of alphamine.

Not in a bad way, it's working more effectively so i find my energy levels tanking at work, making me tempted to cheat.

And i swear I've gained a bit of lbm whilst leaning out.

Ok i do take tt33 and alcar/nalt but the improvement is all alphamine, as that alone is all I've changed.

Very expensive over here, but mighty impressive in results, just a shame it's just a three week run.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had to go from 1800 to 2000 cals because of alphamine.

Not in a bad way, it's working more effectively so i find my energy levels tanking at work, making me tempted to cheat.

And i swear I've gained a bit of lbm whilst leaning out.

Ok i do take tt33 and alcar/nalt but the improvement is all alphamine, as that alone is all I've changed.

Very expensive over here, but mighty impressive in results, just a shame it's just a three week run.
Where are you located?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Diluting is the only way. My favorite ratio is 10oz water with 2 level scoops

Add sugar? lol

I personally love the taste!
...i know it was said jokingly... but wouldn't adding sugar or other insulin releasing foods alongside alphamine be contradictory to the end goal of interacting with fat based alpha receptors and instead redirect it to the pancreas?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Adding more water will make it less sweeter for sure.