alphamine aint no joke

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm using it myself.
For myself it's not overly stimulating for whatever reason (stim tolerant though). Pretty mild.
Im reserving judgement until the tubs gone. First few days or so do not give an indication of its actual fat burning capabilities.

Im actually on a strict meal plan and workout regimen with local bodybuilder and charting everything so good way to test it. I have positive thoughts so far though.

One thing and I wonder if anyone else gets it lol I know it's the Alphamine and it makes perfect sense but I've never felt yohimbine or intermittent alpha yohimbine caps in the libido department. 10-15 minutes post Alphamine libido jumps hard (some pun intended). Not a bad side effect as some fat burners can have an opposite effect.
Thanks for the feedback and very interested in your results

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I too don't notice an over stimulating effect which I consider a plus to this product. My energy boost is long lasting smooth energy with an increase in overall peace of mind. In my honest opinion I don't think any pre or fat burner compare to this stuff. I did really enjoy fat smack from you guys but the energy doesn't last nearly as long and I didn't really notice much if any appetite suppression from it. I've tried using a few other pre-workouts since starting alphamine and tend to get upset and feel like aborting the workout. :-D. That's right I have a problem!!

As far as the fat burning effects, the thermo effect I noticed right off the bat but the appetite suppression was not as noticeable for me until a week into using it and when I started using it fasted.

I will have to evaluate the libido boost your claiming I guess I haven't paid much attention to that being its a fat burner. Is that typical with yohimbine or something?
You will see libido increases moreso with alpha yohimbine than regular yohimbine.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using it myself.
For myself it's not overly stimulating for whatever reason (stim tolerant though). Pretty mild.
Im reserving judgement until the tubs gone. First few days or so do not give an indication of its actual fat burning capabilities.

Im actually on a strict meal plan and workout regimen with local bodybuilder and charting everything so good way to test it. I have positive thoughts so far though.

One thing and I wonder if anyone else gets it lol I know it's the Alphamine and it makes perfect sense but I've never felt yohimbine or intermittent alpha yohimbine caps in the libido department. 10-15 minutes post Alphamine libido jumps hard (some pun intended). Not a bad side effect as some fat burners can have an opposite effect.
I actually notice this too, and its never really hit me before with other yohimbine products. Perhaps the powdered form changes things up a bit?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I actually notice this too, and its never really hit me before with other yohimbine products. Perhaps the powdered form changes things up a bit?
No it's because yohimbine as a whole is what some refer to as a dirty compound, while Alpha yohimbine has SPECIFIC methods of action.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it's because yohimbine as a whole is what some refer to as a dirty compound, while Alpha yohimbine has SPECIFIC methods of action.
I'm aware of that, however AT2 (which contains alpha-y) doesnt do it to me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's honestly probably the higenamine moreso than it is the yohimbine.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using it myself.

You're not the first to comment on the libido factor!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Alpha Yombine isn't in alphamine as far as I know. It's a much different form and it seems to bother me. AT2 however doesn't bother me at all. I feel great when I take that product and get great results.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
1) Alphamine has been crazy effective for me. Overall, I love the product and it has been the best fat burner I've ever used, period.

2) Alphamine makes me feel almost exactly like I would at the onset of a cold/upper respiratory related illness. I actually cancelled my weekend travel plans last week after I took my first dose that Friday morning. I was positive I had finally caught the bug going around the office that I have evaded so long (everyone around the office has been hacking and coughing all over the place for weeks). It still makes me feel this way, I've never actually been sick and by noon I feel back to normal.

To be very clear, the feeling isn't really bad at all, it's that point where you still feel 99% but you know by tomorrow you're gonna be miserable.

I'm assuming its the beta agonist, but what does it say about me that I experience this? Is it normal? Does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? It's kind of hard to describe.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it myself.

I have had the opposite effect 2 weeks in now, but still figuring out if its Condense or AM causing this.

I set a daily total of 3 scoops, focus is bat**** crazy, love that aspect, I have gone back to wanting to do some cardio and enjoying my workouts again!

I dose it funny, my heaviest dose is pretty much around 12.30 (first dose is 6-6.30am) pre-morning LISS

So I set myself at 3 doses a day mark the quantities and play with the serving size

.5 + 1.5 + 1 or move it around as the dosage works.

I dose it .75 + 1.5+ .75 most of the time , moving to rapey 3 doses a day on the weekends.

My responses so far : Great Appetite Supression, Great control on eating as a result (never felt this since dosing Recreate in March), Great Focus. I dont feel cold like Thermo's usually do and sometimes I doubt if this is working or not, but then I see my pulse rate and check the mirrors repeatedly to see if me eyes are about to turn green!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have had the opposite effect 2 weeks in now, but still figuring out if its Condense or AM causing this.

I set a daily total of 3 scoops, focus is bat**** crazy, love that aspect, I have gone back to wanting to do some cardio and enjoying my workouts again!

I dose it funny, my heaviest dose is pretty much around 12.30 (first dose is 6-6.30am) pre-morning LISS

So I set myself at 3 doses a day mark the quantities and play with the serving size

.5 + 1.5 + 1 or move it around as the dosage works.

I dose it .75 + 1.5+ .75 most of the time , moving to rapey 3 doses a day on the weekends.

My responses so far : Great Appetite Supression, Great control on eating as a result (never felt this since dosing Recreate in March), Great Focus. I dont feel cold like Thermo's usually do and sometimes I doubt if this is working or not, but then I see my pulse rate and check the mirrors repeatedly to see if me eyes are about to turn green!
The focus is extremely strong for me at 1.5 scoops

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha Yombine isn't in alphamine as far as I know. It's a much different form and it seems to bother me. AT2 however doesn't bother me at all. I feel great when I take that product and get great results.
Alpha-T2 does not contain caffeine or Tembamide

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even at 1/2 scoop?

Its a powder, you find the dose that fits you, not try to fit into a dose
Yeah it seems one of the ingredients in there doesn't mix with my body chemistry so well. At 1.5 grams it was less noticeable as far as sides go, but when compared to not taking there was a big difference in how I felt. The nervousness and hard beating heart are the effects I felt. I seemed to get a different reaction every time though. Don't worry NattyD I still love PES!!.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it seems one of the ingredients in there doesn't mix with my body chemistry so well. At 1.5 grams it was less noticeable as far as sides go, but when compared to not taking there was a big difference in how I felt. The nervousness and hard beating heart are the effects I felt. I seemed to get a different reaction every time though. Don't worry NattyD I still love PES!!.
No worries...Alphamine is potent. Its not for everyone...potent effects for real results.

One thing thats always true about PES products is they deliver...no flops.

guerritto

Awards
1) Alphamine has been crazy effective for me. Overall, I love the product and it has been the best fat burner I've ever used, period.

2) Alphamine makes me feel almost exactly like I would at the onset of a cold/upper respiratory related illness. I actually cancelled my weekend travel plans last week after I took my first dose that Friday morning. I was positive I had finally caught the bug going around the office that I have evaded so long (everyone around the office has been hacking and coughing all over the place for weeks). It still makes me feel this way, I've never actually been sick and by noon I feel back to normal.

To be very clear, the feeling isn't really bad at all, it's that point where you still feel 99% but you know by tomorrow you're gonna be miserable.

I'm assuming its the beta agonist, but what does it say about me that I experience this? Is it normal? Does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? It's kind of hard to describe.
I have the same feeling, have been taking it for about 2 days now. My face also looks like I have a sunburn. MY LIBIDO is through the roof. HB shoots up while doing any type of exercise even walking. I will be lowering my dose to 1/2 scoop.tomorrow. stacking with shift and I love the warm feeling it gives. Hopefully it gets better for you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone using fruit punch or even mixing the two favors I have a suggestion. Trying mixing it with 5 oz of ice water and 5 ounces of G2 grape Gatorade. WOW it's so good!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anyone using fruit punch or even mixing the two favors I have a suggestion. Trying mixing it with 5 oz of ice water and 5 ounces of G2 grape Gatorade. WOW it's so good!!!
I mixed RL and Caffeine free Focus XT :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm sipping on now. Breakfast of champions.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not if Gatorade has sugar in you naughty bugger!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not if Gatorade has sugar in you naughty bugger!
It's all good benji the g2 only has about 3 carbs for 4-5 ounces! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I take 2 in the AM sometimes then get a little more sleep in before breakfast lol
I have haha its more of an uplifting, warm euphoria feeling for me than stims

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
You guys are killing yourself taking this ****. Appetite suppressant? as well as building up a heart attack down the road. do whateva you want i guess..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are killing yourself taking this ****. Appetite suppressant? as well as building up a heart attack down the road. do whateva you want i guess..
What? lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hmmm ... Care to elaborate?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's from the future. He suppressed his appetite using Alphamine but 40 years later he suffered a heart attack. In tomorrow's society, the ability to loop back to our time exists. He is merely warning us that a supplement we are taking now may perhaps one day be what he blames his own condition on. Hopefully his DeLorean brings him back to his time, provided he finds that bolt of lightning that brought him here.

That's just my guess.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Let's get the guy to explain himself or let the mods run their banning stick fo being a WUM

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have haha its more of an uplifting, warm euphoria feeling for me than stims
Remind me of a study i read once, that if you take caffeine before taking a nap, as in literally right before, so you fall asleep before the caffein kicks in, you will wake up much more awake

Not sure how it effects the quality of sleep though

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Remind me of a study i read once, that if you take caffeine before taking a nap, as in literally right before, so you fall asleep before the caffein kicks in, you will wake up much more awake

I agree fully! It's happened a few times so makes sense

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's from the future. He suppressed his appetite using Alphamine but 40 years later he suffered a heart attack. In tomorrow's society, the ability to loop back to our time exists. He is merely warning us that a supplement we are taking now may perhaps one day be what he blames his own condition on. Hopefully his DeLorean brings him back to his time, provided he finds that bolt of lightning that brought him here.

That's just my guess.
Lol!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

In before we get complaints from customers who read this and decided to take two scoops of Alphamine before bed.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In before we get complaints from customers who read this and decided to take two scoops of Alphamine before bed.
Now I gotta try it! I'll do it on a day where I need to get some sleep but only for a few hours. Hghpro has done that for me everytime

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No chance I'm trying it, sleep is way to valuable to me.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Too Late! I already did, the missus bought me tickets and sent me away .... Again!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No chance I'm trying it, sleep is way to valuable to me.
This I LOVE SLEEP. Don't get me wrong there are days I wake up like 8 times feeling great but I still know my body will benefit from the extra deep sleep. Please do not dose alphamine near your sleeping hours.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
This I LOVE SLEEP. Don't get me wrong there are days I wake up like 8 times feeling great but I still know my body will benefit from the extra deep sleep. Please do not dose alphamine near your sleeping hours.
Today i had a first hand experience of this. Long story follows :

Monday being travel day, I woke up at 3.30am to catch my 6am to Charlotte [CLT] and then to Philadelphia [PHL], I took Alphamine first thing in the morning (prior to 3.45am), in the hope that I can get some sleep from 6am to 7.45am CDT enroute to CLT and then again after the mad dash across the terminals again sleep thru CLT - PHL (1 hour and 30 mins) gate to gate.

However this thing has kept me awake till 4pm now, and given the day I have had, which includes my plane catching fire, an emergency return landing to CLT and being sleep deprived for more than 24 hours I am pretty surprised. I would be taking my next Alphamine probably on Wednesday or something.
I think a good rule of thumb is to not take it around 5-6 hours before your sleeping window.(Cant remember if Natty mentioned this)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established

I do that when I am off of work at home. Take my preworkout right before taking a nap. Intensity level at the gym is outrageous.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have any evidence to support this, Doc?