my new stack!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking group of products. Only one I see that I'm not a fan of (unless it's been reformulated) is the Nano Vapor...that stuff made me feel wretched lol.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
What are you starting tomorrow? Hopefully you don't say all of it....

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid stack of things besides the Nano Vapor.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only thing missing is FormaSurge but you will get that next time ;).

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Good looking group of products. Only one I see that I'm not a fan of (unless it's been reformulated) is the Nano Vapor...that stuff made me feel wretched lol.
Yea that wasnt suppossed to be in the pic but yea i got them free from muscletech so no loss there

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yea i didnt like it to much. Alot of bathroom breaks with that stuff.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Activate Xtreme with Formasurge you could do, or Compound 20, Formasurge and Powerfull.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Got my supps today from nutra! Starting tmrw hell yea!
Me personally would have skipped on compound 20 and bought something else.I also would have not def not bought nanovapor..Yeah, i do not like Muscle tech products at all. Im also not a fan of Bcaa supps at all,but think i will become open minded to it again. Give it a run for like 3 months and see what happens.

Other words everything else is great.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My jimmies are rustled

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea i didnt like it to much. Alot of bathroom breaks with that stuff.
It's been quite a few years for me; about 4 or 5, I think, but I remember using that in either college or grad school, but nothing made me want to puke more lol.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Man, so much hate for those two tubs of NaNo Vapor. I have no problems with the new version. You can send them all to me....

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Man, so much hate for those two tubs of NaNo Vapor. I have no problems with the new version. You can send them all to me....
Yeah, I agree. I actually didn't have any problems with the OG version, either.

David
Team APPNUT

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yea those are the reformulated nano vapors good ingredients but it just made me have to run to the bathroom lol

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yea i think imma run it like this
Ax, triazole, powerfull
Weeks 1 to 2
Az,traizole, dpol
Weeks 2 to 4
D pol, compound 20
Weeks 4 to 6
Compound 20
Weeks 6 to 8

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Just my two cents, wouldn't AX triazole and powefull be quite a lot of mucuna pruriens? Pretty sure all three have it... You'll sleep like a frikkin rock though! I really enjoyed my first bottle of triazole, gonna order another this weekend

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Also wouldn't it be better to hit the AX and dpole first couple weeks then start triazole?

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Just my two cents, wouldn't AX triazole and powefull be quite a lot of mucuna pruriens? Pretty sure all three have it... You'll sleep like a frikkin rock though! I really enjoyed my first bottle of triazole, gonna order another this weekend
Does too much velvet bean have any bad sides?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I really don't know, there's plenty of gurus here that will though

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Plus I'm not sure if your just pissing away some money staking that much. Again I'm not totally sure its just an observation

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Plus I'm not sure if your just pissing away some money staking that much. Again I'm not totally sure its just an observation
Yea i hope not but how else will i know if u dont try it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Activate Xtreme with Formasurge you could do, or Compound 20, Formasurge and Powerfull.
Yes this, Triazole is a strong AI already, no need to run both. Activate will kick ass with FormaSurge, so will Powerfull but I would only dose it at night not the wasteful 5 pills per day USP puts on the label (3 is plenty).

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Vaporized

I actually like the new reformulated nano vapor, just finished it around two weeks ago and was impressed on the focus and strength gains it provided... And did defiantly notice a huge difference in vascularity, veins were bulging out like never before.. I don't think it's the best, but it did give results.. Now on bullnox and do prefer over vapor