PH bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
niZmo

niZmo

Awards
I have been working out consistently since October, and I have made MANY improvements, and I have plateaued on everything.
I was reading somewhere PH may be a good route for people trying to move forward.
I'm 25, and I have never been too sure about how safe this is..
Can anyone suggest a stack? I was told to look into the Trifecta Stack, but a lot of it I don't understand unfortunately..

Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would research for 1-2 years more, then do one if you want to.

Use some natty supps now, like AIs, test boosters, and ArA.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
nothing wrong with a ph cycle but you should research it a WHOLE LOT more before doing it. I was on this forum for over a year reading and learning about it before I did my first PH run.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Go to the anabolic section to learn more on PH/DS

I have been working out consistently since October, and I have made MANY improvements, and I have plateaued on everything.
I was reading somewhere PH may be a good route for people trying to move forward.
I'm 25, and I have never been too sure about how safe this is..
Can anyone suggest a stack? I was told to look into the Trifecta Stack, but a lot of it I don't understand unfortunately..

Thanks!

niZmo

niZmo

Awards
That's what I'd like to do..but a lot of the terms and things others talk about are French to me..any sites where I can start?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you haven't been working out a year, your plateuas are quite easy to get past still at this point. Post a couple of threads in the different areas on specific areas you've plateaued in asking for help. it will work out far better for you.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
no one truly plateaus after 10 months of training, id give it a lot more time, but thats just me personally. ive been working out for years upon years and have only learned in the past several that what to eat and when to eat it are most important (i spent WAY too long being stubborn about actually eating and eating right). you hear it a million times around here, but thats whats important.

but... youre old enough if its something you wanna learn about and do, just make sure you know the ins and outs. i also may be biased bc ive never taken any PH's or AAS and loathe people that get on them so soon after beginning to workout, but thats just bc im jealous that they get bigger and stronger than me in like 2 years compared to how long ive been at it hahah.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reason you've plateau'd is because you're not eating and/or training hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.