Alphamine

Page 99 of 125 First ... 979899100101 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Sounds like typical addiction symptoms
    Typical to cocaine, heroin, and OxyContin .


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Typical to cocaine, heroin, and OxyContin .
    Lol pretty much
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Damn bro. 2-3 stim fat burners is intense haha. I'm actually glad I've never really liked coffee or had to reply on it. I can't say the same for Alphamine now though
    I did the same. I got panic attacks from that. Did not do that again. Wasn't fun.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded

    I did the same. I got panic attacks from that. Did not do that again. Wasn't fun.
    Nothing I hate more than that feeling. I honestly half dose any stimulant product the first time I try it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post

    I did the same. I got panic attacks from that. Did not do that again. Wasn't fun.
    Ya I couldn't imagine it being fun at all.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Guys... I took a whole tub of alphamine , and threw it out :O
    Go dig it out of the trash can and send it to me

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    How many alphaholics have their enhanced already? If so are you running alphamine with it? Would love some feedback on how well they mesh.
    Bump for more enhanced/alphamine feedback. I saw Danbeezy tried it today. Anyone else been mixing them or just stacking them? I used both yesterday but not at the same time. To say the least I was zinging all day!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Bump for more enhanced/alphamine feedback. I saw Danbeezy tried it today. Anyone else been mixing them or just stacking them? I used both yesterday but not at the same time. To say the least I was zinging all day!
    I will be on that combo in about 2.5 hours!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    I will be on that combo in about 2.5 hours!
    So...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    So...
    Can't stop rowing!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  11. All y'all crazy
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. I have always thought, why do I need focus? What I need is powa! Today was unreal. 1 scoop enhanced, 1 scoop alphamine. My Lord that was crazy, I now know why focus is so desired, that was an incredible feeling!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I have always thought, why do I need focus? What I need is powa! Today was unreal. 1 scoop enhanced, 1 scoop alphamine. My Lord that was crazy, I now know why focus is so desired, that was an incredible feeling!
    It's an intense feeling man. I killed back on it yesterday as well. Threw in some biceps and created a hell of a pump!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. I stock shelves part time at a grocery store, and some of the employees think that I'm secretly snorting crack in bathroom while I'm on Alphamine (semi srs). Dem gossipy old ladies. Probably going to be worse once I get Enhanced, lol.

    Just waiting for my boss to approach me for a drug test.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by unzarida View Post
    I stock shelves part time at a grocery store, and some of the employees think that I'm secretly snorting crack in bathroom while I'm on Alphamine (semi srs). Dem gossipy old ladies. Probably going to be worse once I get Enhanced, lol.

    Just waiting for my boss to approach me for a drug test.
    I would worry unless you start feeling the urge to throw a white boy dance party.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    I would worry unless you start feeling the urge to throw a white boy dance party.
    Lmao!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I have always thought, why do I need focus? What I need is powa! Today was unreal. 1 scoop enhanced, 1 scoop alphamine. My Lord that was crazy, I now know why focus is so desired, that was an incredible feeling!
    Sounds like you had quite a r3action!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I have always thought, why do I need focus? What I need is powa! Today was unreal. 1 scoop enhanced, 1 scoop alphamine. My Lord that was crazy, I now know why focus is so desired, that was an incredible feeling!
    Sounds like such a wicked combo can't wait to try it for myself one of these days.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Sounds like such a wicked combo can't wait to try it for myself one of these days.
    Myself as well. Which begs the question, when will this stack be available at the Planet?

    Any eta yet?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I would worry unless you start feeling the urge to throw a white boy dance party.
    Hard not to after seeing the massive pumps these guys get:

    youtube.com/watch?v=ZouU1LHxxGs

  21. You eat at 6am correct?
    Can you sip on some BCAAs rather than eat? This will allow the effects of alphamine to work properly.

    Take alphamine 30mins pre workout. Will increase fat oxidation and help while preserving lbm which is attributed to the HICA.

    Very well researched, flavoured and potent fat loss agent. Properly dosed.

    Its in the top 4 for me in the stim category.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. I'd take your Alphamine pre-workout and then again 5-6 hours later. Even if you eat at 5:30 it would still be optimal to get a dose of Alphamine in right before you workout to maximize its effects on fat burning during your workout.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  23. I started my alphamine 3 weeks ago n I'm lovin this stuff,2 scoops n the morning around 530 and another around noon keeps me going strong all day n keeps my appetite down

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Colby
    I started my alphamine 3 weeks ago n I'm lovin this stuff,2 scoops n the morning around 530 and another around noon keeps me going strong all day n keeps my appetite down
    Great news, I've been out of alphamine for 2 weeks now, cannot wait for the mailman today!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Great news, I've been out of alphamine for 2 weeks now, cannot wait for the mailman today!
    How r u able to function throughout the day?! After my 1st week I had to order me another tub cuz I liked it so much
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in