Alphamine

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine has the PES staff and reps extremely eager for release and results. 2 years of consistent extremely satisfied Alpha-T2 users...and now it has a big brother

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine has the PES staff and reps extremely eager for release and results. 2 years of consistent extremely satisfied Alpha-T2 users...and now it has a big brother
Hurry up already Natty, im tired of being fat and lazy!!! :D ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is it safe to assume we can stack them? Or individual assessment is needed?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just putting it out there for the crazy stim heads. An FYI if you must say

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they are stacked it must be done strategically and individual assessment is required.

The great thing is since Alphamine is a powder you can customize its dose so easily. Something like below might work well for those heavy stim guys:

1.5 scoops Alphamine + 1 AT2 in the morning

1 scoop Alphamine + 2 AT2 in the evening

but I don't see many people wanting to stack the two. It will be split between

Stim guys - Alphamine

Low stim guys - AT2 or 1 scoop Alphamine twice per day

The stim effect is still very clean on Alphamine. Like I said before this is a fat burner, not an energy jitterbug powder. It's a great feeling.

Everyone in our office walks into work and does 2 scoops before they even sit down because it wakes them up fast and feels great

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see this one:)

rehj

rehj

Awards
If they are stacked it must be done strategically and individual assessment is required.

The great thing is since Alphamine is a powder you can customize its dose so easily. Something like below might work well for those heavy stim guys:

Stim guys - Alphamine

The stim effect is still very clean on Alphamine. Like I said before this is a fat burner, not an energy jitterbug powder. It's a great feeling.

Everyone in our office walks into work and does 2 scoops before they even sit down because it wakes them up fast and feels great
Now you're just getting me excited for morning workouts :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Stim guys - Alphamine

Cant wait!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need someone to take my Alphamine off me.

I didn't believe Josh when he told me people would like the taste so much they would drink it for fun. I was wrong lol.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
International orders and shipping for alphamine? Defo gonna have to use it for a cut this summer in aus !

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
hey boobo, wow haven't seen that cartoon since I was a tot.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Unga Bunga. Me thinks it ok that woman take Alpamine. Woman will will crush crush rocks and blast fat also.
Did I offend you with my question? I was curious after seeing "muscle hardening agents" and don't want suggest anything harmful to my girlfriend. That is all...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the sound of this. Keep it up, PES!

Lily sands

Awards
Is this safe for chickies too? If so are the effects different between men and women????

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe missed it in another thread, but is this stackable or has anyone tried stacking it with Ephedrine? Just curious.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe missed it in another thread, but is this stackable or has anyone tried stacking it with Ephedrine? Just curious.
I wouldnt advise it, Alphamine was pretty potent in my experience.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Usage of Alphamine has been limited since its not released yet... BTW, sign up for PES Insider for upcoming news and updates on Alphamine.

There are several stack ideas being tossed around, stacking with E is one of them!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

Stim guys - Alphamine

I can see this becoming a coffee replacements for that morning jolt :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see something is finally up for pre-sale on nutra....must mean we are getting close. :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope that's not the real intro price ; )

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hope that's not the real intro price ; )
no no.. real price will be much higher to be the first one to try Alphamine.. LOL

Nah... you know PES takes good care of its loyal customers, the price will be very attractive indeed :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hense the wink. Hope that price scares off a few people, so I can scoop it up first.

fightu35

Awards
unless some new ingredient is out...there cant be no magic in this,and I do not mean that in a bad way,ever since ephedra is 'gone' caffeine is the base for most products..DMAA is gone now..ephedra is easy to buy all over the net so why not just stick to that...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless some new ingredient is out...there cant be no magic in this,and I do not mean that in a bad way,ever since ephedra is 'gone' caffeine is the base for most products..DMAA is gone now..ephedra is easy to buy all over the net so why not just stick to that...
You'll see next week and innovation is one of the hallmarks of PES.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should open a business and sale ephedrine being its easy to buy...You'll be a rich man.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyday new ingredients come out. Ephedrine was new.. till it wasn't... DMAA was new... till it wasn't.

There is a plethora of new stuff hitting the market daily. Some is good.. some is bunk. Just gotta figure out for yourself if it is worth investing in when you see it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I appreciate about innovation is that it approaches the target with a new MOA and pathway which can at times be better with less adverse and unwanted side. I loved Yohimbine but the sides were unpleasant if not unsafe. Welcome alpha-Yohimbine.

As much as I enjoyed 1,3 it was unhealthy (for me) as it elevated and sustained my RHR and BP to an unpleasant level. Although the MOA and pathway was effective I am much happier and healthier without it.

There are man ways to skin a cat.

PES is in my focus a lot as of late. Great guys and great innovation.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What I appreciate about innovation is that it approaches the target with a new MOA and pathway which can at times be better with less adverse and unwanted side. I loved Yohimbine but the sides were unpleasant if not unsafe. Welcome alpha-Yohimbine.

As much as I enjoyed 1,3 it was unhealthy (for me) as it elevated and sustained my RHR and BP to an unpleasant level. Although the MOA and pathway was effective I am much happier and healthier without it.

There are man ways to skin a cat.

PES is in my focus a lot as of late. Great guys and great innovation.
Thanks for the kind words, I am extremely excited for our new releases

fightu35

Awards
maybe my post came off the wrong way,Im just saying at my last check,there is NO new super ingredient I could be wrong bu im sure we will all agree nothing has beat ephedra yet again,I hope im wrong,and to who ever said I should sell ephedra..lol I should seeing I have to much of it its sold all over the net,the new powder form is great,fast acting,my post was more in the sense all the hype,fancy labels,slogans all mean nothing its what in the product,and for some of these prices wow want the strongest thing you ever seen,inject some yohimbe and clen,again very easy to get..the bottom line is all these years Ive yet to find anything to brag about in the end its 90% caffeine in most products...Id love a sample as Id never pay more then $25 for any so called energy or fat burner when you can get ephedra and ephedrine so easy...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe my post came off the wrong way,Im just saying at my last check,there is NO new super ingredient I could be wrong bu im sure we will all agree nothing has beat ephedra yet again,I hope im wrong,and to who ever said I should sell ephedra..lol I should seeing I have to much of it its sold all over the net,the new powder form is great,fast acting,my post was more in the sense all the hype,fancy labels,slogans all mean nothing its what in the product,and for some of these prices wow want the strongest thing you ever seen,inject some yohimbe and clen,again very easy to get..the bottom line is all these years Ive yet to find anything to brag about in the end its 90% caffeine in most products...Id love a sample as Id never pay more then $25 for any so called energy or fat burner when you can get ephedra and ephedrine so easy...
Ephedra? Really? Ephedra is dirty and nasty and unstandardized. Ephedrine? Better and cleaner. They are beta-receptors. There are multiples of other means to target the beta-receptors. Additionally, beta-agonists have there limits and can become counterproductive pretty quickly:
"Ephedrine stimulates all three beta-receptors. Beta-1 sends fat-mobilisation signals to the fat-cells. Beta-2 and 3 signal the mitochondria to use more fatty acids to produce heat. With this beta-team responding to ephedrine, fat gets burnt.

However, the alpha receptor is not ephedrine-cooperative. As nutrionist-cum-bodybuilder Dan Duchane says, "You'd think ephedrine would mobilise lower-body fat, but in real life, things just don't work out so neatly.'' The problem: lower-body fat has nine times alphas as compared to betas. That's why, the hips and thighs remain plump, grudgingly conceding just a few millimetres. In fact, consuming ephedrine has a reverse effect on the alpha receptors. When the hormones stimulate the alpha, it digs its heels in. Result: the fat cells block the fatty-acid mobilisation out of the cells. Simultaneously, noradrenaline generation from the nerve-endings reduces and this lowers body temperature.

Can this picture get worse? Yes. An ultra low-calorie diet increases the number of alpha receptors and reduces noradrenaline levels. To stem the alpha receptors' stubborn response, an alpha-blocker called yohimbine is given. So, in effect, the person who wants instant weight-loss ends up taking ephedrine, an agonist (stimulator) and yohimbine, an antagonist (blocker)!"
There are several to many products that are very effective that have zero caffeine or 'stimulants' in them.

You sound quite jaded. You may need to look at things more analytically (references) and objectively and less subjectively.

fightu35

Awards
to be honest most stuff is 100% bull****...please tell me 1 product that has no caffeine or stimulants in them and it works? and for the record I never took any so called fat burner to burn fat because no can nor will,not store bought anyway,I used them for the energy to push harder. to be honest the best and cheapest thing I ever used im using now liquid caffeine.simple easy fast acting and only 1 ingredient in it..and Im not jaded I was in the bizz for years and know many inside facts,as I know the owners of many big supplement company's and know what really goes on...