Alphamine

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I appreciate about innovation is that it approaches the target with a new MOA and pathway which can at times be better with less adverse and unwanted side. I loved Yohimbine but the sides were unpleasant if not unsafe. Welcome alpha-Yohimbine.

As much as I enjoyed 1,3 it was unhealthy (for me) as it elevated and sustained my RHR and BP to an unpleasant level. Although the MOA and pathway was effective I am much happier and healthier without it.

There are man ways to skin a cat.

PES is in my focus a lot as of late. Great guys and great innovation.
Thanks for the good words! We do our best to produce the most effective products on the market, and Alphamine is surely no exception.

Everyone will be thoroughly impressed with what we've put together here.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to be honest most stuff is 100% bull****...please tell me 1 product that has no caffeine or stimulants in them and it works? and for the record I never took any so called fat burner to burn fat because no can nor will,not store bought anyway,I used them for the energy to push harder. to be honest the best and cheapest thing I ever used im using now liquid caffeine.simple easy fast acting and only 1 ingredient in it..and Im not jaded I was in the bizz for years and know many inside facts,as I know the owners of many big supplement company's and know what really goes on...
You seem to believe your own bull**** so don't let me stop you. On the otherhand it is bull**** and most intelligent people here know it.

When you have something positive to share let us know.

PES Shift, Genomyx DCP...very effective non-stim products (just off the top of my head).

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to be honest most stuff is 100% bull****...please tell me 1 product that has no caffeine or stimulants in them and it works? and for the record I never took any so called fat burner to burn fat because no can nor will,not store bought anyway,I used them for the energy to push harder. to be honest the best and cheapest thing I ever used im using now liquid caffeine.simple easy fast acting and only 1 ingredient in it..and Im not jaded I was in the bizz for years and know many inside facts,as I know the owners of many big supplement company's and know what really goes on...
We want an Expose!

rehj

rehj

Awards
Reduce XT, lean xteme, DCP, TTA-500, shift, alpha T2, new decimate.

fightu35

Awards
You seem to believe your own bull**** so don't let me stop you. On the otherhand it is bull**** and most intelligent people here know it.

When you have something positive to share let us know.

PES Shift, Genomyx DCP...very effective non-stim products (just off the top of my head).
as I said im all for something that works,ill be the 1st to say how good something is,just for fun what did I say thats bull**** ?

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
So if I'm to the point where the lower body fat is my main objective, ephedrine is potentially counter productive? I am using alpha t2 as well, but if ephedrine is hindering mobilization due to its effects on alpha receptors would I be better off ditching it? I have some DMAA leftover from a while ago, would that be a better option?

Prraimm

Awards
Would alphamine + alpha t2 be a crazy fat loss stack or is it better to just run it with something like erase pro or c20?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would alphamine + alpha t2 be a crazy fat loss stack or is it better to just run it with something like erase pro or c20?
That would be a bit too much in my opinion.

Erase Pro or C20 would be much better additions to a leaning stack with Alphamine

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Erase Pro or C20 would be much better additions to a leaning stack with Alphamine
The exact stack I advised to him a few days ago lol :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have a feeling....a really good feeling....that Alphamine and Erase Pro will be the most popular stack

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I cannot wait for this release. Few formulators bring the kind of innovation that Josh is capable of.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I'm to the point where the lower body fat is my main objective, ephedrine is potentially counter productive? I am using alpha t2 as well, but if ephedrine is hindering mobilization due to its effects on alpha receptors would I be better off ditching it? I have some DMAA leftover from a while ago, would that be a better option?
As an endomorph, my fat deposition tends to predominantly lean towards my love handles, hips and thighs.Candidly, it a female(sque) fat deposition.

In my experience beta-agonists will only get me so far. As I get leaner I reduce or eliminate beta-agonists (ephedrine) and introduce or increase alpha-agonists (yohimbine/alpha-yohimbine) to target those areas.

Additionally, in kind with female/endomorphic body fat deposition, I find that the reduction of estrogen helps this a great deal as well. Also what goes hand-in-hand with this is a low GI low carb diet as well as the yohimbine and alpha-yohimbine work best in an insulin free environment.

BTW - I am by no means an expert on this matter but rather know what works for my body type.

Here is the thread of which I quoted in my earlier post - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3826991

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Awesome. Thanks for the reply I appreciate the insight! I will be trying alphamine very soon, so that will be my stand alone fat burner but this knowledge is very useful

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As an endomorph, my fat deposition tends to predominantly lean towards my love handles, hips and thighs.Candidly, it a female(sque) fat deposition.

In my experience beta-agonists will only get me so far. As I get leaner I reduce or eliminate beta-agonists (ephedrine) and introduce or increase alpha-agonists (yohimbine/alpha-yohimbine) to target those areas.

Additionally, in kind with female/endomorphic body fat deposition, I find that the reduction of estrogen helps this a great deal as well. Also what goes hand-in-hand with this is a low GI low carb diet as well as the yohimbine and alpha-yohimbine work best in an insulin free environment.

BTW - I am by no means an expert on this matter but rather know what works for my body type.

Here is the thread of which I quoted in my earlier post - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3826991
Why not continue using EC but add a-yohimbine to the mix?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not continue using EC but add a-yohimbine to the mix?
I do continue to use the EC but not as my primary. Mostly for the irritability (for me) that come with the stack...it is not entirely side free :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I agree with you that most stuff is crap, I would hesitate to pass judgement on something that hasn't been released yet/we have no idea what's in it. The reason people are excited are because PES has a track record of delivering, it's why people get excited when Matt is working on a new formulation even though they don't know what it is in it! Not many (but some) companies/people have track records of delivering innovative, solid products on a consistent basis. Matt's one of them, Natty's another, PA comes to mind, a few others.

Is Alphamine guaranteed to be a slam dunk amazing supplement? No. We don't know what's in it and we (the consumers) haven't used it yet. But we know the track record of PES. And make no mistake, it's that record that has people excited about this. Wait to see what's in it before writing it off completely. The current hype is just based on an awesome past.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I do continue to use the EC but not as my primary. Mostly for the irritability (for me) that come with the stack...it is not entirely side free :)
Yeah I understand. Prolonged use of ephedrine really wears me down and gives me a temper.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Coop! Clear PMs pls

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Saw this product in my email! Sounds amazing!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like taking my Alphamine just as I wake up. I stops me going back to sleep like I usually would and puts me in a good mood.

Plus, in case anyone missed it- it tastes amazing lol.

This isn't to make LiveToLife jealous. Not at all.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like taking my Alphamine just as I wake up. I stops me going back to sleep like I usually would and puts me in a good mood.

This is exactly what I need at this very moment in time.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

This is exactly what I need at this very moment in time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Such an ass!

king253

Awards
Can I stack Alphamine with Slin Sane V2 + Decimate?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the 9th! Cant believe I JUST saw this thread!

I'm assuming the fine folks at pes would Not create a powdered fb that would illicit an impactcful insulin response (insert mr.Cooper telling me to shut up and drink it) that would affect us IF'ers

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does have 40g of dextrose per serving...

Only joking.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh wanted to put dextrose in it and I said "NO JOSH! You know how ched bloats like a girl with PMS!"

We left it out just for you! ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Josh wanted to put dextrose in it and I said "NO JOSH! You know how ched bloats like a girl with PMS!"

We left it out just for you! ;)
Bahaha

U coulda just made a special batch for me

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established

i believe you are making everyone envy you... ;)

fightu35

Awards
While I agree with you that most stuff is crap, I would hesitate to pass judgement on something that hasn't been released yet/we have no idea what's in it. The reason people are excited are because PES has a track record of delivering, it's why people get excited when Matt is working on a new formulation even though they don't know what it is in it! Not many (but some) companies/people have track records of delivering innovative, solid products on a consistent basis. Matt's one of them, Natty's another, PA comes to mind, a few others.

Is Alphamine guaranteed to be a slam dunk amazing supplement? No. We don't know what's in it and we (the consumers) haven't used it yet. But we know the track record of PES. And make no mistake, it's that record that has people excited about this. Wait to see what's in it before writing it off completely. The current hype is just based on an awesome past.
I think my posts came/come off the wrong way its not against this company nor products,but more the stuff and bull crap I know about as I said Id love a product that did what it claimed...but some of these prices in this bizz are laughable,blends are a joke most of the time,they tos every thing in these blends but at such small amounts it does nothing as I said I was in the bizz and at 1 time this countrys #1 distributor of VP2 I sold so much I met Paul (the owner) several times,and learned many truths,I know the guys from bodybuilding.com,Jac owner of vpx sports,Joey from Mann nutrition,owners of natures best,musclemasters.com and it goes on,so I seen and know stuff that most do not so maybe I come off the wrong way,case in point muscle tech spends more $ on advertizing then any company,and it works,the highest prices for very average stuff,and the filed bankruptcy not once but twice , the muscle milk folks poisoning there protein..thats a classic,since sold,EAS & TWIN LAB are umm..not so good...so again maybe I come off the wrong way,making $ is part of life as all should but to lie,use garbage ingredients,false claims etc has turned me off...and just for the hell of it,have you heard about the new law about to be passed regarding prohormones and so called steroid like products,many places are gonna take a big hit...want to read about it let me know...PS you never know who is typing behind the screen :)

fightu35

Awards

thank you for your comment and I agree,again I was not attacking anyone,company or product here..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The day has arrived....
Oh good lord. I have a feeling all the $ I have on my debit card might be gone after today. Been waiting for the alphamine release to buy my AE,erase, and DAA.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word on the street is the secret ingredient profile has already been stolen, and the Alphamine project scrapped.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just hit send on the release! Coming soon to an inbox near you!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Too excited... all I want to know now is how long can I use this stuff before needing a break?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too excited... all I want to know now is how long can I use this stuff before needing a break?

Same with all of our other products, eight weeks on with at least four weeks off!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read the write-up. Very nice! Getting my order on now as we speak.