Alphamine

Page 91 of 104 First ... 8990919293 ... Last

  1. Alphamine is a BEAST !!!!!! It will be always in my stock !!! Nobody can't say it does works , hardening agent is really effective, energy and focus longtime. It's a candy for me .


  2. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX
    Alphamine is BEAST !!!!!! It will be always in my stock !!! Nobody can't say it does works , hardening agent is really effective, energy and focus longtime. It's a candy for me .
    Thanks, we agree! (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Alphamine and enhanced pre workout is called the Legit Stack. Delivers.

    I use aav2 with alphamine and enhanced preworkout because of the synergism between yohimbine and rauloscine.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Alphamine is a BEAST !!!!!! It will be always in my stock !!! Nobody can't say it does works , hardening agent is really effective, energy and focus longtime. It's a candy for me .
    Fat loss candy = win!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    what would 1 serve prework out of alphamine on an epi cycle be like? to dangerous?
    I will wait for someone else to chime in on this one. It isn't my strong point.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Does anyone else not feel ANYTHING when they take alphamine? Actually in some sense..any kind of stimulant?

    I don't get any noticeable effects from Yohimbine, alphamine, enhanced..heck..even coffee! I mentioned these as these are some things I have taken in the last few months.

    I even took Alphamine 3 scoops + a scoop of enhanced all in 1 day and nothing.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    Does anyone else not feel ANYTHING when they take alphamine? Actually in some sense..any kind of stimulant?

    I don't get any noticeable effects from Yohimbine, alphamine, enhanced..heck..even coffee! I mentioned these as these are some things I have taken in the last few months.

    I even took Alphamine 3 scoops + a scoop of enhanced all in 1 day and nothing.
    Sounds like its time for an overdue stim break lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    Does anyone else not feel ANYTHING when they take alphamine? Actually in some sense..any kind of stimulant?

    I don't get any noticeable effects from Yohimbine, alphamine, enhanced..heck..even coffee! I mentioned these as these are some things I have taken in the last few months.

    I even took Alphamine 3 scoops + a scoop of enhanced all in 1 day and nothing.
    Do you have an extensive history of excessive caffeine intake?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    my two tubs of alphamine just arrived after waiting six week for them!

    OH Happy DAYSS
    I know how it feels waiting for them to arrive. It is like being a child on Christmas morning lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sounds like its time for an overdue stim break lol
    Agreed

  11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    the synergism between yohimbine and rauloscine.
    One is a derivative of the other correct?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you have an extensive history of excessive caffeine intake?
    nope. I don't drink coffee. No caffeinated products. I tried Yohimbine HCl back in august for a couple of doses before fasted cardio and felt nothing from it. Even measured my BP/HR before and after.

    Only stimulants this year have been alphamine and enhanced. lol. I don't do any preworkout stuff either other than Xtend (but now has switched to PW).

    I don't know if i should keep using stimulant based stuff...meaning am I getting the expected intent of the products?

  13. Looks like a fresh tub has been delivered today. I've had about a two week break lol. That should do!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  14. Did i miss a big promo or something?


    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    nope. I don't drink coffee. No caffeinated products. I tried Yohimbine HCl back in august for a couple of doses before fasted cardio and felt nothing from it. Even measured my BP/HR before and after.

    Only stimulants this year have been alphamine and enhanced. lol. I don't do any preworkout stuff either other than Xtend (but now has switched to PW).

    I don't know if i should keep using stimulant based stuff...meaning am I getting the expected intent of the products?
    Do you naturally have an abundance of energy or are you on the lower end of energy naturally?
    doing my own thang!

  16. I have "normal" but same amount of energy throughout the day. I never needed anything to "get me going".

    I do have a borderline case of ADHD. Just below of the cut off for needed meds (this is what my dr said at least).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Alphamine and enhanced pre workout is called the Legit Stack. Delivers.
    How do you dose it to keep from exploding from caffeine?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    How do you dose it to keep from exploding from caffeine?
    There's only ~125mg of caffeine per scoop in Alphamine and ~125mg per scoop in Enhanced. Take 1 scoop of each pre-workout, and you'll be feeling too good

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    There's only ~125mg of caffeine per scoop in Alphamine and ~125mg per scoop in Enhanced. Take 1 scoop of each pre-workout, and you'll be feeling too good
    Truth


    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  20. One of my clients finds two scoops of Enhanced too strong but combines with Alphamine and says it is perfect.

    One scoop of each. I haven't tried it yet though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    One of my clients finds two scoops of Enhanced too strong but combines with Alphamine and says it is perfect.

    One scoop of each. I haven't tried it yet though.
    I still haven't try enhanced. I'm a sally I guess. I did finally grab a bottle of EPro though

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    One of my clients finds two scoops of Enhanced too strong but combines with Alphamine and says it is perfect.

    One scoop of each. I haven't tried it yet though.
    Brb trying this
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    I still haven't try enhanced. I'm a sally I guess. I did finally grab a bottle of EPro though
    Cuzzzzzz get on it! You crazy?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  24. You gotta help me with my goals brah, if you wanna see me keep flying the Alphamine flag nd tag #RL4ever #FPNever
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Cuzzzzzz get on it! You crazy?
    Lol I'm stim sensitive now a days. Years ago I could take stims till I was cracked out. Not much anymore. Alphamine at 2 scoops is pushing it lol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    im really angry just saw that average rating for alphamine has now dropped from 5 to 4.95, blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I second this complete blasphemy. Alphamine addicts wouldn't let it be a 4.95. And I do see a lot of us addicts in here.

  27. I took a 15 day break from Alphamine. Tomorrow starts another run lol. The container does say run for 8 weeks with a 4 day break right?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I took a 15 day break from Alphamine. Tomorrow starts another run lol. The container does say run for 8 weeks with a 4 day break right?
    You know we cannot advise against label instructions, even if I am guilty of it myself lol.

    I won't answer this question. Do what you will.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    im really angry just saw that average rating for alphamine has now dropped from 5 to 4.95, blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WTF
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I second this complete blasphemy. Alphamine addicts wouldn't let it be a 4.95. And I do see a lot of us addicts in here.
    Must be the Fruit Punch side.

    Us RL users only give 5/5
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in