Alphamine

Page 9 of 78 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,239
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I believe you sure do like to make me smile with your information bdcc, are you coming on to me?
    Haha, don't let the forum rumours and avatars of me topless fool you- I am straight!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Advanced Member
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513835
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    6.28%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Your telling me that the Internet tells lies?! Preposterous!

    haha i kid i kid.
  3. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824284
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Primarily every way!! Utilizing carbs for growth instead of fat is a win no matter what your doing right? :-)
    I've got several bottles of Glycobol in the shelf, dunno why I never thought about using it on a cut......guess my day is going to be spent reading......
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,642
    Rep Power
    9960442
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    79.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha, don't let the forum rumours and avatars of me topless fool you- I am straight!
    Or the british accent and comb over...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    I've got several bottles of Glycobol in the shelf, dunno why I never thought about using it on a cut......guess my day is going to be spent reading......
    I also use them during a cut....just less frequently. If you are low carbing that day then maybe center the dose around the highest carb meal (if there is one) or just the highest calorie meal. On a cut Usually low carb = 1 dose for me higher carbs = several doses. The Ala I take ED regardless though even on a cut.
  6. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824284
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I also use them during a cut....just less frequently. If you are low carbing that day then maybe center the dose around the highest carb meal (if there is one) or just the highest calorie meal. On a cut Usually low carb = 1 dose for me higher carbs = several doses. The Ala I take ED regardless though even on a cut.
    Awesome info bro, definitely considering incorporating this into my cut. The wife is bitching about having too many supps now, so that will help me knock out the Glycobol. If she's bitching now, I feel bad for her when we get closer to the PH ban in a week or so. lol
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    Awesome info bro, definitely considering incorporating this into my cut. The wife is bitching about having too many supps now, so that will help me knock out the Glycobol. If she's bitching now, I feel bad for her when we get closer to the PH ban in a week or so. lol
    Yeah for real... I'm starting to feel like a wasteful foolish person spending all this cash on SD and PES promos for stuff I may not use for many months or even years,,, but you gotta get it while the gettin's good...
  8. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,128
    Rep Power
    5090412
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Yeah for real... I'm starting to feel like a wasteful foolish person spending all this cash on SD and PES promos for stuff I may not use for many months or even years,,, but you gotta get it while the gettin's good...

  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    hahaha, for real...I actually don't feel like a hoarder, but its just the fact you are spending so much money in the first place....and whats worse is that you are not even going to use the stuff right away. makes you feel worse about it. You just gotta think about the massive amounts of money you are saving and/or that you are buying stuff you will never be able to purchase legally again. I go through this stuff so fast? there is no time for it to accumulate into a hoard
  10. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,633
    Rep Power
    1786061
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Glycobol is the only gda I didn't like and that really upset my stomach out of anabolic pump, slin sane, and need2slin
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Advanced Member
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513835
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    6.28%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    i'm really excited to see what happens to this board when alphamine gets shipped. The great wave of logs is in the future forecast, and i will definitely be one of them. Alphamine, OG anabeta and SS agmatine for lean bulk? This monday is when ill start my 3.5-3.7k cals and 5x5/8-5 switcharoo. Slowly increasing my cals for the past couple days..
  12. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,974
    Rep Power
    7072977
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    85.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Agreed Bamski, I think we will be seeing a bunch of PES logs coming up . So hard to pass on that insider deal.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  13. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,239
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Or the british accent and comb over...
    A comb over implies I am balding which is not true.

    What I have is the Justin Bieber sweeping fringe!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,633
    Rep Power
    1786061
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    A comb over implies I am balding which is not true.

    What I have is the Justin Bieber sweeping fringe!
    I'm really worried..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm really worried..
    yeah, not sure which is worse?
  16. New Member
    Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    24186
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    12.2%

    Hey guys really excited about the Alphamine formula got a cut coming up and my girlfriend has great success with AT2


    Got a quick question about the yohimbine alkaloids in Alphamine. My girlfriend has no issues with rauwolscine but responds very badly to regular yohimbine due to its effects on the sympathetic nervous system. I know the stimulant effect of Alphamine has been described as a clean, but is SA2-A closer to rauwolscine or yohimbine in its effects on the sympathetic nervous system?


    So do I get it all to myself or do I have to share?
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,204
    Rep Power
    3319986
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Hey guys really excited about the Alphamine formula got a cut coming up and my girlfriend has great success with AT2


    Got a quick question about the yohimbine alkaloids in Alphamine. My girlfriend has no issues with rauwolscine but responds very badly to regular yohimbine due to its effects on the sympathetic nervous system. I know the stimulant effect of Alphamine has been described as a clean, but is SA2-A™ closer to rauwolscine or yohimbine in its effects on the sympathetic nervous system?


    So do I get it all to myself or do I have to share?
    As smooth or smoother than rauwolscine based products. Has she tried Alpha-T2?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,128
    Rep Power
    5090412
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As smooth or smoother than rauwolscine based products. Has she tried Alpha-T2?
    Yes she has had great success with it.
  19. New Member
    Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    24186
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    12.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As smooth or smoother than rauwolscine based products. Has she tried Alpha-T2?
    Sorry typo meant to say "she has had great success with Alpha-T2"


    Thanks Natty! Makes Alphamine even more impressive! Is Predator going to carry it? Got some crazy stacks in mind
  20. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,633
    Rep Power
    1786061
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Yes she has had great success with it.
    I still miss the methyl syn version..

    Would bps combustion+ SS methyl syn be similar to the original at2?

    Would be rauwolscine, 3,3 diido, methyl syn, and caffeine.. I think the dosages equal to og at2 as well
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,204
    Rep Power
    3319986
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Sorry typo meant to say "she has had great success with Alpha-T2"


    Thanks Natty! Makes Alphamine even more impressive! Is Predator going to carry it? Got some crazy stacks in mind
    Sure will
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,128
    Rep Power
    5090412
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I like Alpha T-2. The first day I took I did felt a little anxious but after that it was smooth sailing. I'm thinking Alphamine is gonna be much better than AT2 though. I'm gonna lose so much fat people won't recognize me!. That is good though because I like to stay in the shadows and not be seen in public. When people talk to me in the gym it mostly ruins my workout. Sure I say hello, but that's about it, I'm not there to talk. Just stay away from me and don't talk to me is all I ask at the gym. If I rest too long between switching exercises that just ruins my rhythm.
  23. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,128
    Rep Power
    5090412
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Three cheers for NattyD!
  24. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,128
    Rep Power
    5090412
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Yeah!
  25. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824284
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    hahaha, for real...I actually don't feel like a hoarder, but its just the fact you are spending so much money in the first place....and whats worse is that you are not even going to use the stuff right away. makes you feel worse about it. You just gotta think about the massive amounts of money you are saving and/or that you are buying stuff you will never be able to purchase legally again. I go through this stuff so fast? there is no time for it to accumulate into a hoard
    Can't say I've ever felt bad for spending money. It's a past time of mine. lol I do feel I will probably end up with more SD and Epi than I'll be able to use though.I grabbed several cycles worth of Orastan last week because it's getting harder and harder to find at a decent price and I've heard great things about it for bodyfat. Now watch.....I'll do SD and hate it and end up with a ton of it. lol
  26. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,239
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    10pm and two scoops of Alphamine ingested.

    I am out for a friend's birthday and I am not uses to night time socialising. Something to keep me awake!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,633
    Rep Power
    1786061
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    10pm and two scoops of Alphamine ingested.

    I am out for a friend's birthday and I am not uses to night time socialising. Something to keep me awake!
    Lol I hear that.. Did similar last night.. Didn't want the night to end, was wide awake!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  28. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23618
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bump on caffeine content per scoop?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  29. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Can't say I've ever felt bad for spending money. It's a past time of mine. lol I do feel I will probably end up with more SD and Epi than I'll be able to use though.I grabbed several cycles worth of Orastan last week because it's getting harder and harder to find at a decent price and I've heard great things about it for bodyfat. Now watch.....I'll do SD and hate it and end up with a ton of it. lol
    yeah I hope I like SD as well with all the bottles I bought, never used it amazingly enough....dbol or a-bombs and whatever else, but never SD. I think I will like it judging by its profile....but I already stocked up on some epi earlier in the year....and just now stocked up on SD. I don't think you can go wrong with epi and SD....just gotta find the dosage that works best for you, that is the hard part....takes a little experimentation.
  30. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824284
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yeah I hope I like SD as well with all the bottles I bought, never used it amazingly enough....dbol or a-bombs and whatever else, but never SD. I think I will like it judging by its profile....but I already stocked up on some epi earlier in the year....and just now stocked up on SD. I don't think you can go wrong with epi and SD....just gotta find the dosage that works best for you, that is the hard part....takes a little experimentation.
    Epi is probably my all time Fave. It's so versatile and I feel like a million bucks on it. I need to grab a few more Epis though. I have 2 bottles of SD. I've never used it myself but love reading about the gains. I don't like the feeling like shyt part tho. Lol
  31. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Epi is probably my all time Fave. It's so versatile and I feel like a million bucks on it. I need to grab a few more Epis though. I have 2 bottles of SD. I've never used it myself but love reading about the gains. I don't like the feeling like shyt part tho. Lol
    I'm gonna pulse it at 20mg per day WO days only for 8 weeks (thats 4X per week), along with ABv3, and my usual arsenal of natty stuff (like everything at once for 8 weeks on the natty stuff). I hope to lessen the sides while getting what I can in benefits by pulsing it. Seems to work well pulsed for almost all the guys who have run it that way. Epi I seem to react best to 60mg per day, or at least 50mg per day. So for next time (probably mid next year) I have 3 bottles of IBE epi I got fresh off the presses a few months ago....works out perfect at 6 weeks @ 60mg per day. Just worried about the hairline with that dosage and duration .....
  32. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824284
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I'm gonna pulse it at 20mg per day WO days only for 8 weeks (thats 4X per week), along with ABv3, and my usual arsenal of natty stuff (like everything at once for 8 weeks on the natty stuff). I hope to lessen the sides while getting what I can in benefits by pulsing it. Seems to work well pulsed for almost all the guys who have run it that way. Epi I seem to react best to 60mg per day, or at least 50mg per day. So for next time (probably mid next year) I have 3 bottles of IBE epi I got fresh off the presses a few months ago....works out perfect at 6 weeks @ 60mg per day. Just worried about the hairline with that dosage and duration .....
    Yeah, I've been reading a lot about the pulsing of SD. Very intriguing. Anything above 50 on Epi kills my joints. Don't sweat the hairline, just shave it! I've been doing it for years and the chics loooove it!
  33. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,128
    Rep Power
    5090412
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Wait...I thought this was the Alphamine thread. Hmmm...What's going on?
  34. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824284
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Wait...I thought this was the Alphamine thread. Hmmm...What's going on?
    Uhm, we were just Uhm......you know.....Uhm.......talking about how Alphamine would stack with Epi and SD! Yeah.....yeah, that's it!!

    *ahem*
  35. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wait...I thought this was the Alphamine thread. Hmmm...What's going on?
    you ever heard of the saying "any publicity is good publicity"??? the alphamine brand name is getting bumped up like crazy no matter what we are talking about in here
  36. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, I've been reading a lot about the pulsing of SD. Very intriguing. Anything above 50 on Epi kills my joints. Don't sweat the hairline, just shave it! I've been doing it for years and the chics loooove it!
    I love my hair, I would simply die if I harmed it ......as for the joints issue? I've done 2 Erase pro per day for weeks, done 6 Erase per day for weeks, Done 50-60mg epi per day for weeks, never got creaky joints like everybody else. not sure why? I must have enough estrogen to fuel an adult woman is probably why lol .....
  37. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23618
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I love my hair, I would simply die if I harmed it ......as for the joints issue? I've done 2 Erase pro per day for weeks, done 6 Erase per day for weeks, Done 50-60mg epi per day for weeks, never got creaky joints like everybody else. not sure why? I must have enough estrogen to fuel an adult woman is probably why lol .....
    If that doesnt give u joint problems, then why not run winstrol? Love that stuff for strength and size gains when bulking (stacked with test of course) but it wrecks my joints beyond anything imaginable at decent dosages. I love epi myself, but winstrol has a slight upper hand IME
    CELTIC LABS REP
  38. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,714
    Rep Power
    986901

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wait...I thought this was the Alphamine thread. Hmmm...What's going on?
    Maybe we could hijack this thread to talk about the disgrace that NBC is with their Olympic coverage.
  39. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,633
    Rep Power
    1786061
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs

    If that doesnt give u joint problems, then why not run winstrol? Love that stuff for strength and size gains when bulking (stacked with test of course) but it wrecks my joints beyond anything imaginable at decent dosages. I love epi myself, but winstrol has a slight upper hand IME
    I ran winny at 18 solo--- that was dumb, right? Too bad I didn't have this forum or means of proper guidelines and pct.. When I cMe off I was puffy, depressed, and weak, and extreme rebound weight gain. Not to mention I could barely walk at times due to dryness
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  40. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Maybe we could hijack this thread to talk about the disgrace that NBC is with their Olympic coverage.
    they had the womens gold medal soccer match final on NBC sports channel....not on NBC...and the USA won which made it even more of a disgrace. I love me some US womens soccer.....esp hope solo and alex morgan, because they are good players...not because they are hot...OK for both reasons ....
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in