Alphamine

Page 86 of 125 First ... 8485868788 ... Last

  1. Quick off topic comment. I tried out RK solo and had to stop as I was breaking out like crazy. At my age, it's ridiculous. They say some may get this side.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Quick off topic comment. I tried out RK solo and had to stop as I was breaking out like crazy. At my age, it's ridiculous. They say some may get this side.
    Interesting. I've never heard that, but I'm sure it's possible.. Did u play around with dose? Maybe just took too much for your body.. ?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Interesting. I've never heard that, but I'm sure it's possible.. Did u play around with dose? Maybe just took too much for your body.. ?
    No, just followed directions. It started on day 2 and never let up, so I just stopped.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Oh no just ordered forskolin, 2 tubs of alphamine, erase, and raspberry keytones .... Well time to get shredded.
    Oh no what a shame you probably should just send them to me so you don't have to get to shredded.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Oh no what a shame you probably should just send them to me so you don't have to get to shredded.
    Ill trade you for a 15 layer vanilla cake.
    •   
       


  6. Awesome price on alphamine and vanillean combo at nutra.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Awesome price on alphamine and vanillean combo at nutra.
    Crazy good deal! I know several have commented about the stack already so this should make it even more affordable:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...vanillean.html
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Wow crazy deal on the Alphamine/Vanillean combo!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  9. Just placed an order, to good to pass up

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD
    Just placed an order, to good to pass up
    Definitely agree great chance for people to try both the products at a discounted price. I'm hearing good feedback on vanillean so it would probably be an awesome stack.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Re: Alphamine


    Is it stim or non stim pre workout?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Just finishing up my first tub (2 full scoops of raspberry lemonade for me) so the it timing was perfect, looking forward to trying vanillean

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Is it stim or non stim pre workout?
    Are you talking about enhanced Kleen? Both alphamine and enhanced are stim.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Crazy good deal! I know several have commented about the stack already so this should make it even more affordable:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...vanillean.html
    Amazing deal
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Just ordered that stack, very good price and I was looking to get both soon anyways.

  16. Ordered! pumped to try RL
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Ordered! pumped to try RL
    Been mixing them more this time around. It is incredible!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Been mixing them more this time around. It is incredible!
    Tell me bout it bro

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. I miss Alphamine.

    Must.... stay..... strong.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I miss Alphamine.

    Must.... stay..... strong.
    I'm waiting for mine. My gf bought from Josh....HURRY HERE

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    We can't judge, we are all addicts too
    Oh, this is good news, I feel much better now. I knew I was addicted, but I just could not admit it. By the way, who is running this thing way past 8 weeks? I tried stopping, was without it for 1 week and just could not stay away that long.

  22. Just took my first scoop. Does Josh own my soul now?? Stacking with Vanillean

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just took my first scoop. Does Josh own my soul now?? Stacking with Vanillean
    He doesn't own it yet. Give it a week.

    The first sign is when you do what I did and take it to bed with a bottle of water so you can drink your first dose as soon as you wake up lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    He doesn't own it yet. Give it a week.

    The first sign is when you do what I did and take it to bed with a bottle of water so you can drink your first dose as soon as you wake up lol.
    Uhhhh Ohhh...I did this last night for this morning. Addict status...
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

    Uhhhh Ohhh...I did this last night for this morning. Addict status...
    Welcome to the family.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in