Alphamine

Page 82 of 125 First ... 8081828384 ... Last

  1. Great thanks again


  2. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    One of my buddies commented on how I was looking leaner after winter break. It had only been 2 weeks since I had seen him haha. Made me feel real good.

    Just finished up a 5 week run of Alphamine only (6 weeks in time but I missed a week helping my parents move) and I really loved it. Leaned up pretty good in a short amount of time. Still got a bit of the tub left and I'm adding Vanillean for the remainder.
    Results speak for themselves.
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post

    Results speak for themselves.
    Definitely. Lost 9 pounds in 6 weeks during holiday diet. Fantastic results
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  4. Quote Originally Posted by joh408

    Definitely. Lost 9 pounds in 6 weeks during holiday diet. Fantastic results
    Very impressive!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Getting low on my alphamine, keep waiting for the mailman to bring more.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Getting low on my alphamine, keep waiting for the mailman to bring more.
    You gonna have to beg Natty for some HAHA.
    doing my own thang!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Getting low on my alphamine, keep waiting for the mailman to bring more.
    I don't know whether to buy more alphamine or wait for enhanced to be released.
    What to do?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by redms

    I don't know whether to buy more alphamine or wait for enhanced to be released.
    What to do?
    Get both! Looks like they will be perfect to stack. :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Can't wait to try this stuff

  10. Would taking at same time as recoverpro diminish the effects? (possible insulin spike from recoverpro)
  11. Re: Alphamine


    Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    what is enhance, linkage please?
    PES's new preworkout. Final formula has not been released.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would taking at same time as recoverpro diminish the effects? (possible insulin spike from recoverpro)
    Bump

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would taking at same time as recoverpro diminish the effects? (possible insulin spike from recoverpro)
    nah...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would taking at same time as recoverpro diminish the effects? (possible insulin spike from recoverpro)
    Like natty said, no. There isn't enough of an insulin spike in BCAA's to diminish effects. I was took Modern BCAA with Alphamine a few times.

  15. Cant wait to fawking stack alphamine, daa, and erase for cutting

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Cant wait to fawking stack alphamine, daa, and erase for cutting
    You will love Alphamine + Erase. The DAA is a great addition alongside Erase .
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Cant wait to fawking stack alphamine, daa, and erase for cutting
    Have fun with that stack. Has some potential for sure, i like using forskolin when i'm cutting personally.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Have fun with that stack. Has some potential for sure, i like using forskolin when i'm cutting personally.
    Forskolin would be a great addition. Or just ABE. With ABE and Alphamine, the hunger levels off. Also you could take ABE pre-bed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Cant wait to fawking stack alphamine, daa, and erase for cutting
    Go on and get shredded!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Forskolin would be a great addition. Or just ABE. With ABE and Alphamine, the hunger levels off. Also you could take ABE pre-bed.
    what about adding rasberry ketones?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    what about adding rasberry ketones?
    Ya RKs would be a nice addition. Or if you can... DCP.

    Alphamine, Forskolin/ABE, EP, RK/DCP would be a sick stack.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

    Ya RKs would be a nice addition. Or if you can... DCP.

    Alphamine, Forskolin/ABE, EP, RK/DCP would be a sick stack.
    Amazing stack!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Amazing stack!
    I may try it myself
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  24. Now I'm excited for march and to get this cast off my arm -___-

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Ya RKs would be a nice addition. Or if you can... DCP.

    Alphamine, Forskolin/ABE, EP, RK/DCP would be a sick stack.
    Expendables 3?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in