Alphamine

Page 8 of 125 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Just got 2 with OG Anabeta. Gonna add the Anabeta to my current Erase/DAA stack (gonna go with 6 caps a day), and save the Aphamine to use later.


  2. Looks good. Want it. Any beta tester logs or reviews?
    •   
       


  3. Phenomenal formula! Phenomenal Deals on the Insider!! Alphamine + Erase Pro combo for $49.99? Time to stock up!!

    Loving the Oleuropein. Some great research on this. I was actually going to start using it standalone, as I'm slightly hypothyroid. Now I don't need to since it's in Alphamine.

    Great job PES! You guys truly define INNOVATION!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Phenomenal formula! Phenomenal Deals on the Insider!! Alphamine + Erase Pro combo for $49.99? Time to stock up!!

    Loving the Oleuropein. Some great research on this. I was actually going to start using it standalone, as I'm slightly hypothyroid. Now I don't need to since it's in Alphamine.

    Great job PES! You guys truly define INNOVATION!!
    Thanks I agree the formula is amazing, and those insider prices are just rediculous.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Just got 2 with OG Anabeta. Gonna add the Anabeta to my current Erase/DAA stack (gonna go with 6 caps a day), and save the Aphamine to use later.
    Nice pick up, you will love anabeta with erase and daa!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Just read the Insider and about passed out. For a lean bulk, are the OGs preferred or the new players?
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  7. Any idea on the caffeine content per scoop?

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    CELTIC LABS REP

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    Any idea on the caffeine content per scoop?

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Would like to know this as well. Can't wait to get my EC on with this.

  9. Damn, I'm excited. PES you did it again..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Damn, I'm excited. PES you did it again..
    The hardest part is deciding which combo deal to go with and debating how many i need! lol
    CELTIC LABS REP

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    The hardest part is deciding which combo deal to go with and debating how many i need! lol
    Exactly! That price for AE+EP is awfully attractive... I just can't remember which one is better for bulking. Anabeta+Erase, or AE+EP, or a mixture... aw screw it. Just like pokemon. GOTTA HAVE EM ALL!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  12. Is anyone else having issues paying with Paypal? I keep getting an error when PayPal tries to send me to PES for payment confirmation.

  13. Wish you guys would set up money order as payment. I don't use credit cards anymore or paypal.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Germ! View Post
    Is anyone else having issues paying with Paypal? I keep getting an error when PayPal tries to send me to PES for payment confirmation.
    Someone else has mentioned this to us, he resorted to using a CC.

    I've informed the IT manager of the issue so hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Someone else has mentioned this to us, he resorted to using a CC.

    I've informed the IT manager of the issue so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

    Tell IT guy to add money order payment option too.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Tell IT guy to add money order payment option too.
    hahaha, ill see what i can do!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  17. Can you by chance PM the issue you are getting? I will get it resolved asap.

    Let me know if you are on a PC or a MAC, and what browser. If you get an error, just copy and paste that to me if possible. I will get you squared away.

    We have paypal orders flowing, so not sure where to look without a few extra details.

    Thanks!
    The Historic PES Legend

  18. Talk to the Natural one on that! He says go, I go!
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Can you by chance PM the issue you are getting? I will get it resolved asap.

    Let me know if you are on a PC or a MAC, and what browser. If you get an error, just copy and paste that to me if possible. I will get you squared away.

    We have paypal orders flowing, so not sure where to look without a few extra details.

    Thanks!
    I'm actually on my iphone using mobile PayPal. Let me try again and I will try and pm you the error.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Someone else has mentioned this to us, he resorted to using a CC.

    I've informed the IT manager of the issue so hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    I'm having the same problem. Tried on iPhone and a Mac...something something something error on line 28 for Mac, iPhone it keeps saying to choose shipping (which I did)

  21. I'm actually on my iPhone using them mobile PayPal. I will try again and see if the error comes up again.

  22. Okay... I found the error and resolved it.

    So you all should be good.

    I dont have the Applez to test your exact setup.. but shouldnt be an issue now!
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Exactly! That price for AE+EP is awfully attractive... I just can't remember which one is better for bulking. Anabeta+Erase, or AE+EP, or a mixture... aw screw it. Just like pokemon. GOTTA HAVE EM ALL!
    Diet and training will determine the bulk not the supplement. Either way the PES products should be good to go. I am going with the ABE + EP combo personally.

  24. Thanks bro! I got to the place the order screen but now it keeps telling me to specify the shipping method. Even though I picked the free shipping.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Diet and training will determine the bulk not the supplement. Either way the PES products should be good to go. I am going with the ABE + EP combo personally.
    True that. And at that price... phewwww
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in