Alphamine

Page 75 of 78 First ... 707374757677 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Been patiently waiting for the UPS guy to deliver my alphamine. Excited to try it for the first time, but it's not here yet! If it's not here in the next 10 minutes, I will have to go without it today. Where is he!!!
    Patiently waiting? Enough of that you march down to the office and demand your alphamine right meow!

    On a real note in the name of our British wombat. Let us know how you get on with alphamine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  2. Senior Member
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    1607524
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Patiently waiting? Enough of that you march down to the office and demand your alphamine right meow!

    On a real note in the name of our British wombat. Let us know how you get on with alphamine.
    I'm sorry...but, um...did you say meow?
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    I'm sorry...but, um...did you say meow?
    What? You calling me a cat young man?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    1607524
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    What? You calling me a cat young man?
    Oh yes...you're quite the little minx. Mee-ooow. ;-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  5. New Member
    topcop8p8's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    379
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    65.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood

    I'm sorry...but, um...did you say meow?
    Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumping around all nimbly bimbly from a tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice?
  6. Senior Member
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    1607524
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post

    Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumping around all nimbly bimbly from a tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice?
    Lol...good quote! Much better than LTL's. :-D
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  7. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Next time you see the postman run up to him shouting "GIVE ME MY ALPHAMINE" over and over again.

    Never fails.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Senior Member
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    1607524
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Next time you see the postman run up to him shouting "GIVE ME MY ALPHAMINE" over and over again.

    Never fails.
    ...in your underwear.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  9. New Member
    topcop8p8's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    379
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    65.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood

    ...in your underwear.
    I dunno about that. I just moved into my house, probably not a good first impression to my neighbors!
  10. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post

    I dunno about that. I just moved into my house, probably not a good first impression to my neighbors!
    It's alphamine! They will completely understand!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Senior Member
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    1607524
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    It's alphamine! They will completely understand!
    And if they don't then just punch them in the face, because it would probably be the best thing that will ever happen in their lives.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  12. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    And if they don't then just punch them in the face, because it would probably be the best thing that will ever happen in their lives.
    we do not recommend hitting them before you get your alphamine but after you get it hit him and ask what took so long!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  13. Senior Member
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    1607524
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post

    we do not recommend hitting them before you get your alphamine but after you get it hit him and ask what took so long!
    ^^^Oh, yeah...this!^^^
    See...that's why you're the dealer and we're the users.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  14. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    ^^^Oh, yeah...this!^^^
    See...that's why you're the dealer and we're the users.
    somebody has to provide you with super effective supps at killer prices...
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  15. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    1166734
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I RAN OUT OF ALPHAMINE ... overnight air shipping ftw
  16. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258615
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Im actually a huge fan of this supplement. I haven't used it yet personally but I think that it would work well with my body. I think that it really has some good nutritional qualities and components that I truly can appreciate. Please let me know once you try this product I would like to know how your dosing it.
  17. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I RAN OUT OF ALPHAMINE ... overnight air shipping ftw
    I like it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    FP inbound...just saying.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  19. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    FP inbound...just saying.
    That a boy AZ!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. New Member
    topcop8p8's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    379
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    65.39%

    Well the UPS guy finally showed up with my alphamine, but it was after my workout. Good news is that I work nights, so I am gonna take some at the beginning of my shift tonight and see how it treats me!
  21. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Good luck!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Well the UPS guy finally showed up with my alphamine, but it was after my workout. Good news is that I work nights, so I am gonna take some at the beginning of my shift tonight and see how it treats me!
    Update?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Well the UPS guy finally showed up with my alphamine, but it was after my workout. Good news is that I work nights, so I am gonna take some at the beginning of my shift tonight and see how it treats me!
    Let us know how your late shift went in the company of some Alphamine!

    cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  24. New Member
    topcop8p8's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    379
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    65.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

    Let us know how your late shift went in the company of some Alphamine!

    cheers
    Took 2 scoops of alphamine at the beginning of my shift last night. I usually have a 16 or 20 oz cup of black coffee at the beginning of my shift. With the alphamine, I felt more energetic than the coffee, but not stimmed out and jittery. I also felt this feeling of alertness and was more aware of everything going on around me. Which is a very good thing in my job! Also I had to have my windows down or my AC blasting all night! Really liked this and it will take place of my coffee for work during my run with it. Wish I didn't have to cycle off though!
  25. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post

    Took 2 scoops of alphamine at the beginning of my shift last night. I usually have a 16 or 20 oz cup of black coffee at the beginning of my shift. With the alphamine, I felt more energetic than the coffee, but not stimmed out and jittery. I also felt this feeling of alertness and was more aware of everything going on around me. Which is a very good thing in my job! Also I had to have my windows down or my AC blasting all night! Really liked this and it will take place of my coffee for work during my run with it. Wish I didn't have to cycle off though!
    Sounds about the same as the rest of us alphaholics first experience. Welcome to the prestigious club topcop!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    1166734
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    2 scoops rasberry lemonade ( love that flavor btw, first time trying it) , 1.5 scoops of hemavol, 4g taurine, and bcaas ... well time to go lift lol. almost ran down the ups man because he took to long to deliver my alphamine!
  27. New Member
    Younglifter16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    164738
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    51.08%

    tired as fudge today, 3 scoops alphamine pre it is.
  28. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    2 scoops rasberry lemonade ( love that flavor btw, first time trying it) , 1.5 scoops of hemavol, 4g taurine, and bcaas ... well time to go lift lol. almost ran down the ups man because he took to long to deliver my alphamine!
    Did you have the shakes waiting on the delivery guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    tired as fudge today, 3 scoops alphamine pre it is.
    Woah? We do not recommend exceeding the max dosage. Kill it bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    1166734
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Did you have the shakes waiting on the delivery guy?

    Woah? We do not recommend exceeding the max dosage. Kill it bro!
    no...... yes
  30. New Member
    Younglifter16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    164738
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    51.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Woah? We do not recommend exceeding the max dosage. Kill it bro!
    I usually use 2.5-2.75 scoops pre workout. Im 7 weeks into hard dieting, stim tolerance has become high and energy levels low. Gotta rock it out
  31. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,331
    Rep Power
    3827593
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    57.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I broke a 2 week stim break, not even 5 minutes after a Cardiologist appointment (to be told nothing is wrong with my heart), sitting in the parking lot, with Alphamine.

    I love it...
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  32. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I broke a 2 week stim break, not even 5 minutes after a Cardiologist appointment (to be told nothing is wrong with my heart), sitting in the parking lot, with Alphamine.

    I love it...
    Lol that's awesome. Getting your fix in the parking lot!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  33. New Member
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    229533
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    79.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    2 scoops rasberry lemonade ( love that flavor btw, first time trying it) , 1.5 scoops of hemavol, 4g taurine, and bcaas ... well time to go lift lol. almost ran down the ups man because he took to long to deliver my alphamine!
    Is this your PWO?
  34. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    6536631
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    93.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    2 scoops rasberry lemonade ( love that flavor btw, first time trying it) , 1.5 scoops of hemavol, 4g taurine, and bcaas ... well time to go lift lol. almost ran down the ups man because he took to long to deliver my alphamine!
    RL is da bomb flavor
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  35. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    RL is da bomb flavor
    You're right it is. Matter of fact it's an extremely close 2nd to FP!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,722
    Rep Power
    3986148
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just had my first dose of Alpha in awhile. Of course it was FP and I felt it within 10 minutes. Love this stuff...
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  37. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Just had my first dose of Alpha in awhile. Of course it was FP and I felt it within 10 minutes. Love this stuff...
    Oh I love that feeling! I haven't had enhanced in nearly a month but hq has a tub on the way for me. Can't wait for that first workout!!! FP for the win!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,722
    Rep Power
    3986148
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Oh I love that feeling! I haven't had enhanced in nearly a month but hq has a tub on the way for me. Can't wait for that first workout!!! FP for the win!
    Ya I think I have just enough Enhanced for a final GPP/Prehab lift today (~1 scoop). I said I was going to switch to a different pre before this week but couldn't. Oops.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  39. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ya I think I have just enough Enhanced for a final GPP/Prehab lift today (~1 scoop). I said I was going to switch to a different pre before this week but couldn't. Oops.
    It's hard to because of all the benefits from enhanced. You need at least 2-3 other products just to replace enhanced! Cheaper and better to just stick with the product! Makes it very difficult to replace.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    6536631
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    93.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    You're right it is. Matter of fact it's an extremely close 2nd to FP!
    1st is the worst, second is the best, third is the one that is non existent as of now haha.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in