Alphamine

Page 72 of 78 First ... 7071727374 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i guess i'm the only one who thinks the taste isn't very good....it's bitter and tart, the fruit punch anyway...not really a fan but it's drinkable
    You must have Helen Keller taste buds
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Same, and today I added this!
    Definitely jealous! Make sure to let us know how you get on with it.

    Hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    That looks beautiful and I'm very jelly. Can't wait to give them a run myself.
    where have you been bro??
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    where have you been bro??
    Been pretty busy the last week and a half taking care of some things. I've been on and off but haven't been able to reply much. Oh and I got into my brothers truck, and my sweats pockets are not deep at all, notice my phone is not in my pockets, come back about 2 hours later and go where my brothers truck was parked, what do I see? My f-in phone laying face down in a small puddle of water. So I am phone less as of now and I am always on the AM app on my phone.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Been pretty busy the last week and a half taking care of some things. I've been on and off but haven't been able to reply much. Oh and I got into my brothers truck, and my sweats pockets are not deep at all, notice my phone is not in my pockets, come back about 2 hours later and go where my brothers truck was parked, what do I see? My f-in phone laying face down in a small puddle of water. So I am phone less as of now and I am always on the AM app on my phone.
    I could sense that you were getting slower on here.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I could sense that you were getting slower on here.
    I'm back with full force, except access to my phone haha.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    You must have Helen Keller taste buds
    ^^^ This^^^
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  7. Im thinkin of adding clenbuterol alongside alphamine.. Any thoughts on this please?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Im thinkin of adding clenbuterol alongside alphamine.. Any thoughts on this please?
    In my opinion alphamine is plenty enough in stim and fat loss as a stand alone. No need to add anything like clen. Especially if you haven't used the product yet.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Im thinkin of adding clenbuterol alongside alphamine.. Any thoughts on this please?
    OMG some of you guys can handle your stims lol. 2 scoops Alphamine and 1 new AT2 is my limit
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    In my opinion alphamine is plenty enough in stim and fat loss as a stand alone. No need to add anything like clen. Especially if you haven't used the product yet.
    Im using alphamine now, have been for 3 weeks now, i just dnt feel the effects like u guys. I just feel a little more energised. Ive used clen before.. Do u think its a gd mix?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post

    Im using alphamine now, have been for 3 weeks now, i just dnt feel the effects like u guys. I just feel a little more energised. Ive used clen before.. Do u think its a gd mix?
    Unless you've already got a low bf% (less than 10) you're not going to see the immediate effects for the first 4 weeks. I'm on week 5 and am seeing great results! And I can say that the first 4 weeks involved me trying to get my diet and workout right and even with a week of eating horribly (due to being in the hospital after having a baby...no not me, my wife!), I was still able to show progress on bf. I'd suggest going the full 8 week cycle on Alphamine before determining how it affects you.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Unless you've already got a low bf% (less than 10) you're not going to see the immediate effects for the first 4 weeks. I'm on week 5 and am seeing great results! And I can say that the first 4 weeks involved me trying to get my diet and workout right and even with a week of eating horribly (due to being in the hospital after having a baby...no not me, my wife!), I was still able to show progress on bf. I'd suggest going the full 8 week cycle on Alphamine before determining how it affects you.
    I entirely agree with you . Me I am in My 6 weeks and the result it's more better weeks after weeks . It's my first time with alphamine and I love it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post

    I entirely agree with you . Me I am in My 6 weeks and the result it's more better weeks after weeks . It's my first time with alphamine and I love it.
    Ok i'll do that, thanks alot

  14. We definitely can't recommend stacking Alphamine with clenbuterol lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We definitely can't recommend stacking Alphamine with clenbuterol lol
    Lol how come?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We definitely can't recommend stacking Alphamine with clenbuterol lol
    Me I'm talking about Alphamine never use clen lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Lol how come?
    We would never recommend anything that goes against the warning on the label i.e. do not combine with other sources of caffeine etc.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. I must be in the Alphamine-ority...yet to try this elixir of wonder you praise.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I must be in the Alphamine-ority...yet to try this elixir of wonder you praise.
    I am going to pretend I didn't read this.

    That way me and you are still on speaking terms.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am going to pretend I didn't read this.

    That way me and you are still on speaking terms.
    Flattered am I...yes
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I must be in the Alphamine-ority...yet to try this elixir of wonder you praise.
    Its ok. I haven't either.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    We would never recommend anything that goes against the warning on the label i.e. do not combine with other sources of caffeine etc.
    Ok cool thanks

  23. I have a confession to make...I deliberately OD'd on Alphamine today. And LOVED it! Instead of only 1 scoop in the afternoon...you guessed it...I took 2! But in my defense I got very little sleep last night and haven't been getting much for the last couple weeks on top of that. So the OD was strictly for survival purposes...I swear!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I have a confession to make...I deliberately OD'd on Alphamine today. And LOVED it! Instead of only 1 scoop in the afternoon...you guessed it...I took 2! But in my defense I got very little sleep last night and haven't been getting much for the last couple weeks on top of that. So the OD was strictly for survival purposes...I swear!
    I'm guilty of abusing alphamine even more lately. Break coming soon....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    I'm guilty of abusing alphamine even more lately. Break coming soon....
    I'm only a few weeks in. Sooo much time left! :P
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I'm only a few weeks in. Sooo much time left! :P
    In less than 12 hours in! Yeah buddy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I'm only a few weeks in. Sooo much time left! :P
    No worries something new is coming up north for me to try (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    No worries something new is coming up north for me to try (=
    What a low blow...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    What a low blow...
    <3........
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    <3........
    </3....
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We definitely can't recommend stacking Alphamine with clenbuterol lol
    Yeah that's beyond insanity wow.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I have a confession to make...I deliberately OD'd on Alphamine today. And LOVED it! Instead of only 1 scoop in the afternoon...you guessed it...I took 2! But in my defense I got very little sleep last night and haven't been getting much for the last couple weeks on top of that. So the OD was strictly for survival purposes...I swear!
    If it was strictly for survival purposes I will look the other way just this once but don't let me catch you doing it again.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Yeah that's beyond insanity wow.
    that would be like mixing crack and smarties..ya just dont do it

  34. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    If it was strictly for survival purposes I will look the other way just this once but don't let me catch you doing it again.
    I will definitely make sure you don't catch me again. ;-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  35. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    that would be like mixing crack and smarties..ya just dont do it
    LoL fair analogy there.

  36. #FP4ever
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  37. FP>RL--------------->FP+RL. The combo is just a totally different level! Ugh...I need to get my hands on some alphamine. Maybe 4th of july sale? ...nutra hook it up :cough cough:
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  38. You think the combo is nicer than either flavour individually?

    I am going to have to cave in and try it. I still haven't done it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Ben... It's an addictive drug don't do it! Don't fall for the peer pressure

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Ben... It's an addictive drug don't do it! Don't fall for the peer pressure
    Tomorrow morning.

    Mixed flavour Alphamine in T minus 10 hours.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Log in
Log in