Alphamine

Page 70 of 78 First ... 6869707172 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    I've lost track, stopped yesterday though
    Classic response from an alphaholic!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Classic response from an alphaholic!
    Lol , I'm not happy about the break
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  3. LOL u guys definitely need to lay off the alphamine for a bit, that withdrawal sounds somewhat brutal...
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  4. 5 tubs straight and still get amped on it at 1.5 scoops.

    Will stop at 8 then have a break like Ben suggested earlier hahahahah
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    5 tubs straight and still get amped on it at 1.5 scoops.

    Will stop at 8 then have a break like Ben suggested earlier hahahahah
    One n a half scoops sends me through the roof lol...so good, can't wait to order more asap

  6. I DID NOT SUGGEST THAT!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. I only ran it for 7 tubs anyway lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Hey bro in 2 months I have spent lot of money for lot of stuff, product I regret. For the next saison I know where my money will go. ALPHAMINE and ANABETA ELITE for 8 weeks and ERASE PRO for 4 weeks. PES don't need big pub and marketing because isn't the ****. Alphamine is versatile for cut or recomp. Thanks alphamine to give so much energy and focus . 1 scoop am and 1 scoop pm et boooom . Never try 3 scoop/day I'm afraid to be a ferocious beast

  9. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Hey bro in 2 months I have spent lot of money for lot of stuff, product I regret. For the next saison I know where my money will go. ALPHAMINE and ANABETA ELITE for 8 weeks and ERASE PRO for 4 weeks. PES don't need big pub and marketing because isn't the ****. Alphamine is versatile for cut or recomp. Thanks alphamine to give so much energy and focus . 1 scoop am and 1 scoop pm et boooom . Never try 3 scoop/day I'm afraid to be a ferocious beast
    Lol i love being a ferocious beast!!

  10. Now here's some anecdotal lip service (text service?). I was up all night last night with my pregnant wife as she worked her way into labor. First thing this morning, ALPHAMINE, and I was revved up for the next 6 hours! Just to be certain though, I took my second dose just before she got ready to push and I was dialed in. My wife told me how amazing I was to help her through it and that she couldn't have done it without me (Yes, I know you can take that literally, lol). Still running on no sleep, adrenaline, and ALPHAMINE...think I'm gonna do some pushups!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Now here's some anecdotal lip service (text service?). I was up all night last night with my pregnant wife as she worked her way into labor. First thing this morning, ALPHAMINE, and I was revved up for the next 6 hours! Just to be certain though, I took my second dose just before she got ready to push and I was dialed in. My wife told me how amazing I was to help her through it and that she couldn't have done it without me (Yes, I know you can take that literally, lol). Still running on no sleep, adrenaline, and ALPHAMINE...think I'm gonna do some pushups!
    Awesome. With a newborn, you will get used to running on no sleep lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I DID NOT SUGGEST THAT!
    Relax bud.

    Im not sayin you or PES condone what I'm doing but, its funny. Where is the English wit and humor?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Awesome. With a newborn, you will get used to running on no sleep lol
    Well this is number 4 for me so I definitely know what I'm in for. And, yes...I will keep a ready supply of Alphamine on hand! :-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Now here's some anecdotal lip service (text service?). I was up all night last night with my pregnant wife as she worked her way into labor. First thing this morning, ALPHAMINE, and I was revved up for the next 6 hours! Just to be certain though, I took my second dose just before she got ready to push and I was dialed in. My wife told me how amazing I was to help her through it and that she couldn't have done it without me (Yes, I know you can take that literally, lol). Still running on no sleep, adrenaline, and ALPHAMINE...think I'm gonna do some pushups!
    Haha, this is the most amazing testimonial ever.

    Step 1: Wife goes into labour
    Step 2: Appropriately time your second dose of Alphamine
    Step 3: Be a hero whilst she gives birth
    Step 4: Still have the energy to go workout
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Relax bud.

    Im not sayin you or PES condone what I'm doing but, its funny. Where is the English wit and humor?
    That was English wit and humour.

    Where is your Australian sense of humour to realise I was being light hearted? lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Hey bro in 2 months I have spent lot of money for lot of stuff, product I regret. For the next saison I know where my money will go. ALPHAMINE and ANABETA ELITE for 8 weeks and ERASE PRO for 4 weeks. PES don't need big pub and marketing because isn't the ****. Alphamine is versatile for cut or recomp. Thanks alphamine to give so much energy and focus . 1 scoop am and 1 scoop pm et boooom . Never try 3 scoop/day I'm afraid to be a ferocious beast
    Haha, thank you for the kind words.

    Don't be afraid of turning into a ferocious beast though. It looks like we welcome two more members into the Alphamine Addicts club.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Haha, this is the most amazing testimonial ever.

    Step 1: Wife goes into labour
    Step 2: Appropriately time your second dose of Alphamine
    Step 3: Be a hero whilst she gives birth
    Step 4: Still have the energy to go workout
    LMAO! Exactly!!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Hey bro in 2 months I have spent lot of money for lot of stuff, product I regret. For the next saison I know where my money will go. ALPHAMINE and ANABETA ELITE for 8 weeks and ERASE PRO for 4 weeks. PES don't need big pub and marketing because isn't the ****. Alphamine is versatile for cut or recomp. Thanks alphamine to give so much energy and focus . 1 scoop am and 1 scoop pm et boooom . Never try 3 scoop/day I'm afraid to be a ferocious beast
    I've had the honor to hear your feedback first hand over the last few months via pm's and I can say your love for the products is sincere. Glad you have enjoyed our products and can't wait to hear your future plans and progress. Thanks for sharing bro.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. First 2 scoops down in over a month! Time to kill it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    First 2 scoops down in over a month! Time to kill it!
    That first taste all over again.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Fruit punch alphamine is like pink crack... Addiction
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Fruit punch alphamine is like pink crack... Addiction
    Agreed
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Fruit punch alphamine is like pink crack... Addiction
    That's exactly it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Fruit punch alphamine is like pink crack... Addiction
    Oh man it's so damn good! I'm going to have to pick up some RL though nothing beats 3/4 scoop RL with 1 scoop FP.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Fruit punch alphamine is like pink crack... Addiction
    Haha agreed...more coming very soon

  26. Its the ish of stimulant thermogenic Supps.

    Potent, tasty, and the craziest thing about it, you can't get enough...so tasty

    I would snort it
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Its the ish of stimulant thermogenic Supps.

    Potent, tasty, and the craziest thing about it, you can't get enough...so tasty

    I would snort it
    Would drink it all day if I could lol...

  28. If you snort it you don't get to enjoy the flavour.







    I won't make that mistake twice.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you snort it you don't get to enjoy the flavour.

    I won't make that mistake twice.
    Hahahaha

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you snort it you don't get to enjoy the flavour.

    I won't make that mistake twice.
    Wipes nose::::
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we are back.... I LOve ALPHAMINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

    just because this thread has soooo many people ill ask my question here, im going to do a natty stack recomp after my cycle, what is the best testbooster/hgh/ai stack? for bulking or cutting
    This question will be full of: Erase Pro,ABE,Test Powder. I think the New Titanium looks sweet too
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  32. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    This question will be full of: Erase Pro,ABE,Test Powder. I think the New Titanium looks sweet too
    This would be my assumption in this thread.

    The AnaBeta(Elite) + Erase(Pro) + DAA stack is very common and people get some very good results with it. Test Powder adds quite a bit to just DAA so it is a nice choice.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  33. What he said. ^
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    This would be my assumption in this thread.

    The AnaBeta(Elite) + Erase(Pro) + DAA stack is very common and people get some very good results with it. Test Powder adds quite a bit to just DAA so it is a nice choice.
    This is my go to as well. Haven't used test powder yet though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  35. I said it first






    LOL
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  36. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I said it first






    LOL
    I was referring to you. Someone get this man some more Erase before he starts menstruating.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was referring to you. Someone get this man some more Erase before he starts menstruating.
    Haha. I haven't opened the EP yet. That may be the problem. I go on Vaca June 15th-23rd, so I am holding the EP so I can be in my 4th week of it while on the vacation.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    This would be my assumption in this thread.

    The AnaBeta(Elite) + Erase(Pro) + DAA stack is very common and people get some very good results with it. Test Powder adds quite a bit to just DAA so it is a nice choice.
    On week 4 of this now...love it! Been using d-pol but TP is starting next week
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  39. EU-version???

  40. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    This question will be full of: Erase Pro,ABE,Test Powder. I think the New Titanium looks sweet too
    The new Titanium does look very tempting for sure.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in