Page 7 of 78 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Dan has been working around the clock for you guys!
    Yeah Dan is doing an awesome job. Today is payday so another order will be placed. LoL

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fightu35 View Post
    so the ingredients are released and with all due respect its just as I thought..caffeine based..with the serving size being about 1.5 grams divided by the # of ingredients in there the amounts are minimal and at this amount can they be affective? ...so at the end of the day its caffeine and yohimbe far from new,far from great
    1.5g is 1 scoop. 3 scoops per day. Thats a whole lot of greatness...do the math.

Caffeine based is a silly term...caffeine is the weakest stimulant in the mixture. Thats why it has to be dosed higher than everything else.

If i ever saw higenamine, yohimbine, or tembamide listed before caffeine on a label I would run

Read the writeup, learn the science.

Attachment 63845

ALPHAMINE™ Redefines The Fat Burner Category

After two years of undeniable feedback from Alpha-T2, we sat down to begin our research onto an even greater, more innovative, more powerful fat burner…

We realized all the fat burners on the market hold MAJOR flaws…we set out to create a solution.

Burn FAT Not MUSCLE

Until ALPHAMINE, no products are designed to selectively burn FAT while preserving muscle mass. Crazy…right? So many products based on energy and weight loss…but not FAT loss.

Male or female, no matter how much fat you want to drop nobody wants to lose their precious muscle mass. Hard dieting, heavy stimulants, and extreme cardio all are begging to break down your muscle tissue for energy. Shift the focus to FAT loss.

Alphamine takes physique enhancement a step further. Not only is this formula designed to shed fat and preserve muscle, we have included a potent muscle hardening agent in every serving. A flabby stomach is annoying enough as it is…the last thing you need are flabby muscles! Demand more than just fat loss…demand full physique transformation.

Allow us to present to you the new definition of a fat burner…

Unmatched Formula…The All-Inclusive Physique Transformer

Alphamine delivers ingredients acting both independently and synergistically in a formula that takes fat loss to the next level…no…this is beyond the next level. This is an entirely new playing field!

This potent thermogenic powder is built for a fast acting custom serving for every user. As a powdered thermogenic, each and every user can fully customize their serving size and frequency if they choose. No more being stuck with only 1 or 2 capsules… enjoy fully customizable dosing anytime, anywhere. Find YOUR sweet spot.

Alphamine mixes quick and easy with a spoon and tastes like something you’d only drink on your cheat days…no medicine mouth here! Two small scoops with 10 oz. of water and you can be on your way…

Extreme Thermogenic. Selective Synergistic Stimulants. Novel Extracts.
    Fat Igniting Technology

Beta-Agonist Blend

Higenamine and tembamide are two novel and unique beta-agonist compounds formulated in Alphamine to drive the foundation of fat loss and thermogenesis. Higenamine is a highly researched compound for its potent beta-agonistic action. It’s been the key ingredient in Alpha-T2 for its fat loss and thermogenic effects, and we deliver it here with an even more complete blend of ingredients and synergy.

Beta-agonists have shined for decades for their ability to consistently shed fat…PES is staying on the forefront of supplement science with the novel beta-agonists in Alphamine.

SA2-A™

Back in the day yohimbine was the new kid on the block…since then science has prevailed and discovered newer, cleaner, more selective forms of yohimbine such as rauwolscine. But it CAN get better. Using a unique extract, PES has gone even further after experimenting with numerous specialized extracts to developSA2-A™, the cleanest, most thermogenic and appetite suppressing extract to date. The Pausinystalia bark holds as many as 8 alkaloid molecules that have gone unnoticed…we knew there was more to take advantage of.

Pausinystalia alkaloids are known as “Selective Alpha-2 adrenergic antagonists" within the body. These compounds are the KEY to targeting fat loss in those stubborn regions. The alpha adrenoceptors are prevalent in certain fatty areas of the body such as the stomach, love-handles, chest, and lower back. When these receptors are “on” they are activating fat storing mechanisms. SA2-A™ has the ability to turn the receptors OFF and allow targeted fat loss in those stubborn areas.

Caffeine

Caffeine finds its way into Alphamine for its specific synergy with the beta-agonists through its ability to inhibit phosphodiesterase activity and interact with the adenosine receptor. With this synergy beta-agonists like higenamine become more potent while tolerance is developed much slower. These three systems are the trifecta of the clean thermogenic energy Alphamine delivers in every serving.

Oleuropein

One of the most underrated ingredients today, oleuropein extracted from olive leaves holds numerous fat loss activating properties. Extracts from olive leaf are some of the most thyrogenic ingredients available at a very small dose. In an animal study, olive leaf extract raised thyroid hormone T3 2.5 times above baseline!

In another unrelated animal study, oleuropein increased noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions, as well as uncoupling protein 1 levels in brown adipose tissue, leading to increased thermogenesis. What a perfect fit for this already thermogenic formula, oleuropein takes it even higher adding new mechanisms and a potent thyrogenic appeal.

Eucommia Ulmoides – 98% Chlorogenic Acid Extract

Chlorogenic acid, commonly found in green coffee beans, is becoming popular for its strong scientific evidence for fat loss in humans…but we needed something more pure. Instead we went to Eucommia, an herb with high content of chlorogenic acid and scientific data on fatty acid oxidation. Numerous studies on chlorogenic acid have shown its ability to assist humans in fat loss, partially through altering the absorption and utilization of glucose in the body.

Eucommia Ulmoides itself has shown to stimulant lipolysis and thermogenesis while simultaneously suppressing appetite in the animal model. Consider thisthe most superior source of chlorogenic acid.

Choline

We could write an entire article on the importance and biological functions of choline in the body, but we will strictly focus on why it found its way into Alphamine. First and foremost, when choline was added to this mixture the overall feel of each serving changed significantly. The formula became much smoother and longer lasting with the addition of choline.

The reason choline was considered here, is choline supplementation has shown to accelerate lipid oxidation through increasing the uptake of fatty acids and increasing plasma beta-hydroxybutyrate in elite male triathletes. One more pathway to fat loss in Alphamine…

Lean Hard Muscle Mass Preservation

N-Coumaroyldopamine (NCD)

NCD is one of the most selective beta-2 agonist compounds in nature. It has a unique ability to be so selective that cardiac stimulation is greatly avoided, making it very useful towards beta-agonists other promising properties. Anecdotally, beta-agonists with selectivity like NCD shine in the muscle sparing and muscle hardening aspects. If we had to choose a phrase to describe this ingredient…we would use Flex Appeal.

NCD has been the rave for getting dense firm muscle tissue, and we suspect ultra-selective beta-2 agonists such as NCD may be the future of leaning and hardening agents in the industry. We delivery it here in its purest form.

Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid (Leucic Acid)

Leucic Acid is a metabolite of the well-known branched chain amino acid Leucine. BCAA users know that Leucine is the star amino acid because it’s a muscle preserving, anti-catabolic, lean mass promoting agent. Its abilities have been heavily researched and proven time and time again. The only drawback with Leucine is the high doses needed…enter Leucic Acid.

Leucic acid on the other hand can be used at a much lower daily dose. When leucine metabolites are present in high concentrations in muscle cells, it tells the muscle it needs to kick its anti-catabolic (muscle preserving) actions into gear.

mTOR, a mechanism in the body that has gone widely unnoticed, drives protein synthesis to preserve muscle tissue even under catabolic conditions!

Enjoy The Revolution….More To Come From PES
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    1.5g is 1 scoop. 3 scoops per day. Thats a whole lot of greatness...do the math.

Caffeine based is a silly term...caffeine is the weakest stimulant in the mixture. Thats why it has to be dosed higher than everything else.

If i ever saw higenamine, yohimbine, or tembamide listed before caffeine on a label I would run
    Run to the store and buy the whole stock! amirite?!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.28%

so the ingredients are released and with all due respect its just as I thought..caffeine based..with the serving size being about 1.5 grams divided by the # of ingredients in there the amounts are minimal and at this amount can they be affective? ...so at the end of the day its caffeine and yohimbe far from new,far from great
    Perhaps you should worry about applying the right amount of Vagisil instead of coming in here and $hitting on Alphamine.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fightu35
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Read the writeup, learn the science.

I'm no scientist but I do know that pes is legit and only formulates the best and most effective products possible.. Whatever they're selling, I'm buying at this point until they prove otherwise unworthy of that trust.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

Perhaps you should worry about applying the right amount of Vagisil instead of coming in here and $hitting on Alphamine.
    2 pumps am, 1 pump pm? Do not exceed one bottle per day for the sandiest of va..
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.28%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    2 pumps am, 1 pump pm? Do not exceed one bottle per day for the sandiest of va..
    I wish I could rep twice lol
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%

still 3 scoops is minimal,listen I know its business but to make it out to be some super product is just not true.and I know ally ingredient in there and to most using words like beta agonist makes it seem great,this is not an attack,and I noticed this board is for cult followers only and not to de bate.enjoy your overly priced caffeine product..save your $$ with so called STACKS and go buy liquid caffeine
    Congrats on two of your 14 posts... Liquid caffeine? AKA coffee? Cmon man.. Stop spouting, it Looks foolish.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.28%

Congrats on two of your 14 posts... Liquid caffeine? AKA coffee? Cmon man.. Stop spouting, it Looks foolish.
    You beat me to it. Over half his post count is given to bashing Alphamine.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%

I wish I could rep twice lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Hi, you have received 6694 reputation points from jwa254.
    Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
    repped cuz bonedaddy couldn\'t rep twice

Regards,
    jwa254

Note: This is an automated message.
    Lol
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%

I KNOW I KNOW SAY GOOD NIGHT TO THE BAD GUY..ME..LOL no liquid caffeine..want to get it let me know I wouldnt post it here..I broke donw each ingredient in the super product.and its nothing mind blowing and should cost $20 at most..
    Buy something from you? Um, no.. And I'm done feeding the trolls..

Im pretty pumped to stack this with shift and test powder in the fall..
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Comedy is always good on Fridays
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yet fight's super secret supplement company will be coming out with AlphaScream soon... only change will be the Higenamine will be replace with Raspberry Ketones.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Yet fight's super secret supplement company will be coming out with AlphaScream soon... only change will be the Higenamine will be replace with Raspberry Ketones.
    Serious? Only ask bc of the copy cat issue lol so anything is possible
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Serious? Only ask bc of the copy cat issue lol so anything is possible
    hahaha
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.28%

ok this is stupid now,good luck to all you guys and the great products, this turned into me looking like im bashing PES which was not my goal at all,I was in the bizz for over 10 yrs and know the low down so maybe I talked about it the wrong place,but again I stand behind the break down of the product,which I never said it was not good,again good luck and workouts to all,and no product out is worth more then $25-30 thats my free advice,im done posting here thanks again guys,just for the record would this be a bad time to suggest you buy my book ? lol yes Im an author dont worry its not about supplements,its about the truth,lies & myths about weight loss,like me or not im simple1 of the best there is on weight loss, my book will be on amazon soon.again good luck to all..
    An author is familiar with punctuation and sentence structure.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.96%

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    An author is familiar with punctuation and sentence structure.
    I really hope English isn't his first language. Another possibility is he's an ex-fighter living in Rhode Island and after too many knocks to the head, he can no longer create sensible sentence structure.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

My niece is an author, and if by author you mean she scribbles on sh*t then yes, she's an author.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.28%

Meanwhile, back at the ranch......
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I don't really understand an argument saying the serving size is light therefore it doesn't work. Stuff by the gram is always more expensive than stuff sold by the pound lol.

On a serious note. Fightu35 if you would like to discuss anything to do with the product please feel free to PM me. I understand your intention was not to derail this thread. At the moment that is what is happening so if you would like to continue talking I am more than happy to talk to you personally.

Please let the talk about the product continue. We have heard your side and a lot of people would like to be able to discuss their own opinions as well.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

I thought you were done with this thread
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

thank you for your post,its not that its light, as I said I owned a business for many yrs did real well moved to NY and learned even more lol but anyway.. correct me if Im wrong but like on all foods the list of ingredients is listed in the order they appear yes ? but your right its not my intention at all again sorry to all
    You are correct. They are listed in order of weight with the biggest ingredient first. When they are split into different sections on a label they apply only to each section.

In this instance caffeine is highest in the second part of the label. Please trust me when I say that you do not want any of the other ingredients in the same quantities that caffeine is studied in. Taking that much higenamine or yohimbine would not be safe. This does not mean that caffeine is the main ingredient in the formula in terms of efficacy. It simply means it is in larger quantities than the more potent ingredients (on a mg for mg basis).
    PES Representative
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    LMAO
    doing my own thang!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.99%

its not bashing Im just shocked at the cult like following..lol there is no debate here,just positive comments to the makers of the products..lol
    There is plenty of debating here, you are bashing and have been since post number one. You act like you are God's gift to supplement companies and we should all bow to your massive E-Resume. You actually sound like sore competition that is a little more than butt-hurt over the release of what will most likely be another success from PES.

Im an author
    well maybe not author but I do have a blog..
    the BS with this one is strong
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%

ok u got me Im a young lad who wants to juice and be big,but your all mean oh and who ever keeps emailing me claiming I know you I dont,I got 5 emails about posts on another board??
    So why are you here?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I am the "author" of every one of my posts. That does not make me a Bill Shakespeare now does it?

27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.33%

I have a blog as well!
    PES Representative
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Almost pulled the trigger on my first neg ever on this guy lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Musssssstttttttt resist
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.28%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Same here, but I see someone already has. It's time to put this troll to bed so we can get back to the topic at hand. It really pisses me off that a company like PES has to deal with guys like this, ESPECIALLY during the reveal of an actual novel supp.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Musssssstttttttt resist
    Couldn't! ;-)
    PES Representative
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.99%

you guys need to relax im a young boy ill learn, I said my posts came off the wrong way and was not meaning to bash anyone here or these products you guys need some ZMA and relax a bit lol
    then I'd suggest ditching this handle and start fresh, maybe not something with "fight" or any moniker of.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

your right,it got all taken the wrong way then blown out.. sorry once again..
    Nothing was taken the wrong way. Your points were clearly understood...
    PES Representative
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm in for the alpha + ABE + EP deal..but i gotta sell the alpha since i'm a no stim guy...bet I'll have no trouble selling/trading it??
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.28%

I picked up a couple Alphamine/Erase combos. The price was the equivelent of getting the Alphamine free!
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I picked up a couple Alphamine/Erase combos. The price was the equivelent of getting the Alphamine free!
    Yeah for real...the 3 pack is an more retardedly good deal. I'll take two!
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

Pes people sent email re order for me in Australia but no answer of yet can someone clarify if they got it as if not will have to re- send....
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I'm in for the alpha + ABE + EP deal..but i gotta sell the alpha since i'm a no stim guy...bet I'll have no trouble selling/trading it??
    Honestly you should give it a try. I'm not a stim guy myself, but something how about "smooth" Alphamine feels has be loving it. Normally i get crazy anxiety & restless from anything, even a small cup of coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Yeah for real...the 3 pack is an more retardedly good deal. I'll take two!
    You know it!!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Quote Originally Posted by adi13 View Post
    Pes people sent email re order for me in Australia but no answer of yet can someone clarify if they got it as if not will have to re- send....
    Sorry... hectic couple of days. I though I responded to you. You should have a response.
    The Historic PES Legend
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Honestly you should give it a try. I'm not a stim guy myself, but something how about "smooth" Alphamine feels has be loving it. Normally i get crazy anxiety & restless from anything, even a small cup of coffee.

You know it!!
    I need to be careful with that stuff. I'll bust one open and see how it treats me though.