Alphamine

Page 69 of 78 First ... 6768697071 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    One of my clients finds two scoops of Enhanced too strong but combines with Alphamine and says it is perfect.

    One scoop of each. I haven't tried it yet though.
    I still haven't try enhanced. I'm a sally I guess. I did finally grab a bottle of EPro though


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    One of my clients finds two scoops of Enhanced too strong but combines with Alphamine and says it is perfect.

    One scoop of each. I haven't tried it yet though.
    Brb trying this
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    I still haven't try enhanced. I'm a sally I guess. I did finally grab a bottle of EPro though
    Cuzzzzzz get on it! You crazy?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   
       


  4. You gotta help me with my goals brah, if you wanna see me keep flying the Alphamine flag nd tag #RL4ever #FPNever
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Cuzzzzzz get on it! You crazy?
    Lol I'm stim sensitive now a days. Years ago I could take stims till I was cracked out. Not much anymore. Alphamine at 2 scoops is pushing it lol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    im really angry just saw that average rating for alphamine has now dropped from 5 to 4.95, blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I second this complete blasphemy. Alphamine addicts wouldn't let it be a 4.95. And I do see a lot of us addicts in here.

  7. I took a 15 day break from Alphamine. Tomorrow starts another run lol. The container does say run for 8 weeks with a 4 day break right?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I took a 15 day break from Alphamine. Tomorrow starts another run lol. The container does say run for 8 weeks with a 4 day break right?
    You know we cannot advise against label instructions, even if I am guilty of it myself lol.

    I won't answer this question. Do what you will.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    im really angry just saw that average rating for alphamine has now dropped from 5 to 4.95, blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WTF
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I second this complete blasphemy. Alphamine addicts wouldn't let it be a 4.95. And I do see a lot of us addicts in here.
    Must be the Fruit Punch side.

    Us RL users only give 5/5

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815

    Must be the Fruit Punch side.

    Us RL users only give 5/5
    Yup!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Must be the Fruit Punch side.

    Us RL users only give 5/5
    Ain't that the truth.

  13. I watch the clock like a crack fiend waiting for it to be time to take my 2nd dose. I never really make it the full 5 hours. Lol
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  14. Another Alphamine Addict in the club!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Another Alphamine Addict in the club!
    Lol...to be sure! I have to talk myself out of taking a 3rd dose later in the day.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    Does anyone else not feel ANYTHING when they take alphamine? Actually in some sense..any kind of stimulant?

    I don't get any noticeable effects from Yohimbine, alphamine, enhanced..heck..even coffee! I mentioned these as these are some things I have taken in the last few months.

    I even took Alphamine 3 scoops + a scoop of enhanced all in 1 day and nothing.
    Have you been taking them with a full stomach? That could lessen the effects

  17. Maybe we should all start an AA support group (Alphaminoholics Anonymous). I'll start...

    Hello, my name is Eric and I'm addicted to Alphamine. My last dose was about an hour and a half ago and I have every intention of doing another in about 3 and a half hours. It's not that I can't stop any time I want to...REALLY...I just don't WANT to right now. Thank you.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  18. I can stop anytime I want as well. I just don't want to.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I can stop anytime I want as well. I just don't want to.
    Stop lying to the addicts .

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Stop lying to the addicts .
    He's only lying to himself...we know better.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  21. My brothers! I am back!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    My brothers! I am back!
    Where were you?!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Where were you?!
    Jamaica mon

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    My brothers! I am back!
    Where are you from? Washington state?



    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Where were you?!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Jamaica mon
    ^^ this mon!
    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Where are you from? Washington state?

    Sent from my iPhone while driving
    Ohio brother. I will clear inbox as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Maybe we should all start an AA support group (Alphaminoholics Anonymous). I'll start...

    Hello, my name is Eric and I'm addicted to Alphamine. My last dose was about an hour and a half ago and I have every intention of doing another in about 3 and a half hours. It's not that I can't stop any time I want to...REALLY...I just don't WANT to right now. Thank you.
    I do believe this was established around page 10-15!

    We don't judge. Your addiction is welcome here!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I do believe this was established around page 10-15!

    We don't judge. Your addiction is welcome here!
    And I thought I was being original. It's good to know though!

    Oh...and welcome back brotha!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    And I thought I was being original. It's good to know though!

    Oh...and welcome back brotha!
    It's good to be back. Thanks bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. I took two scoops this morning after sleeping for only 3 hours, had work at 6am, woke up at 5. Not only do I not feel tired, it is now 12:30 but the thermogenic effects are still there .... o_0 alphamine!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I took two scoops this morning after sleeping for only 3 hours, had work at 6am, woke up at 5. Not only do I not feel tired, it is now 12:30 but the thermogenic effects are still there .... o_0 alphamine!
    I can't wait til mine comes in! It's been too long!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  31. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I can't wait til mine comes in! It's been too long!!
    I still have 6 weeks left to be on it...yay me!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  32. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I can't wait til mine comes in! It's been too long!!
    I've been off Alphamine for so long, I hate myself.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I've been off Alphamine for so long, I hate myself.
    Hey man, don't beat yourself up. WE still love you! (no homo)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  34. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Hey man, don't beat yourself up. WE still love you! (no homo)
    I would say adore is a better word.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  35. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood

    I still have 6 weeks left to be on it...yay me!
    Lucky you, I need to take a break soon
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  36. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Lucky you, I need to take a break soon
    Lol...How long you been on, Big Pimpin' John?
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  37. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I would say adore is a better word.
    Yes, we love AND adore you!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  38. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lucky you, I need to take a break soon
    I will need to take a break here in a few weeks, but it feels so good. I just don't want to stop...

  39. Any huge difference between the "effects" or "feel" of the UK & Australia version (no yohimbe)?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood

    Lol...How long you been on, Big Pimpin' John?
    I've lost track, stopped yesterday though
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  

  
 

Log in
Log in