Alphamine

Page 67 of 104 First ... 6566676869 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    I count 101!
    Ben has been known to be wrong...

    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. I was without the Alpha for a few days...ahhh, slightly under 2 scoops fruit punch this AM and all is well in my world.

    Sweet spot for me is about 1 3/4 scoops...try it, I dare you! Lol. Seems to be just right really
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    I was without the Alpha for a few days...ahhh, slightly under 2 scoops fruit punch this AM and all is well in my world.

    Sweet spot for me is about 1 3/4 scoops...try it, I dare you! Lol. Seems to be just right really
    I took my first break from Alphamine.

    I lasted three days and now I am back on it.

    I need something to use in the break to take my mind off it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. They are gonna have to start offering alphamine therapy or rehab the way people are getting hooked!lol
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    They are gonna have to start offering alphamine therapy or rehab the way people are getting hooked!lol
    We already have a support group. You can contact Ben for further information
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. I've been reunited with alphamine for the last week after almost a month break. I didn't think I was gonna make it! It's a must first thing in the morning now.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. I'm kinda scared to start taking now... It's like taking heroin n expecting not to get hooked; from the sound of all this!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I took my first break from Alphamine.

    I lasted three days and now I am back on it.

    I need something to use in the break to take my mind off it.
    I switched to EC for those few days and will alternate them again...imo, alpha is a little smoother, but EC gives me stronger appetite suppression. And, theres just that experience with Alpha...u shake, then open and a little magical fruity smelling cloud arises, then u measure and dose accordingly for your desired euphoric cocktail...ehhh, ill brb lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post

    I switched to EC for those few days and will alternate them again...imo, alpha is a little smoother, but EC gives me stronger appetite suppression. And, theres just that experience with Alpha...u shake, then open and a little magical fruity smelling cloud arises, then u measure and dose accordingly for your desired euphoric cocktail...ehhh, ill brb lol
    I really need to try EC after alphamine

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I really need to try EC after alphamine
    My first time chedda...makes me pretty edgy, but seems pretty effective as far as stims go.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg

    I switched to EC for those few days and will alternate them again...imo, alpha is a little smoother, but EC gives me stronger appetite suppression. And, theres just that experience with Alpha...u shake, then open and a little magical fruity smelling cloud arises, then u measure and dose accordingly for your desired euphoric cocktail...ehhh, ill brb lol
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. On the sixth week of daa and erase, just added alphamine and bioforge to go for another 6 weeks. Gotta say rl alphamine tastes great! Another addict checking in.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by daintysmile View Post
    On the sixth week of daa and erase, just added alphamine and bioforge to go for another 6 weeks. Gotta say rl alphamine tastes great! Another addict checking in.
    Welcome to the club
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Quote Originally Posted by daintysmile
    On the sixth week of daa and erase, just added alphamine and bioforge to go for another 6 weeks. Gotta say rl alphamine tastes great! Another addict checking in.


    Welcome to the prestigious club sir!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. I can't wait to try this stuff!!

  16. Has anyone tried this stuff before a long cardio session? IF so... any negative effects?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Has anyone tried this stuff before a long cardio session? IF so... any negative effects?
    None for me...id maybe take 50-75% normal dose and see how it treats you if concerned then adjust

  18. One thing that we forgot to mention in the Insider teaser

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Has anyone tried this stuff before a long cardio session? IF so... any negative effects?
    I would take my pre then workout then take my alphamine before cardio sessions and it was awesome. No negative effects for me just a lot of sweating and great tasting alphamine
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. Man I am hooked on the tasted of Raspberry lemonade, not to say that fruit punch aint good, raspberry lemonade just really packs a punch.
    doing my own thang!

  21. PES definitely nailed it with the flavoring on alphamine. I still prefer 1 scoop of each mixed though. I'll be glad when my tub comes, after only using it 3-4 times in the last month I'm jonesin to get back on it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. I've got 2 tubs of each that I've been "hiding" until my next run. I always seem to find them though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Yet to mix them....
    doing my own thang!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732
    Yet to mix them....
    In my review I gave all kids of mixes that we're top notch. I will try to dig them up. 1 scoop each is incredible though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    I've got 2 tubs of each that I've been "hiding" until my next run. I always seem to find them though.
    I know man! It doesn't help that my coworkers are all hooked as well. I try not to have it for a month but keep getting a few scoops from them here and there. Alphaholic to the core!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In my review I gave all kids of mixes that we're top notch. I will try to dig them up. 1 scoop each is incredible though.
    I can only imagine the euphoria one gets a two scoops, 1 scoop has me feeling great LOL. The only reason I don't up it, is the mere fact that choline gives me the runs.
    doing my own thang!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123
    man im loving this stuff getting very lean and only 1 week in, people are commenting on my body hahaha
    Good stuff bro! Keep it up! Always feels good when others notice good improvements. The compliments from others adds a sense of accomplishment and motivation to keep pushing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Hoping this stuff will give me a feeling equivalent to sticking my finger in an electrical socket? Lol

  29. One of my buddies commented on how I was looking leaner after winter break. It had only been 2 weeks since I had seen him haha. Made me feel real good.

    Just finished up a 5 week run of Alphamine only (6 weeks in time but I missed a week helping my parents move) and I really loved it. Leaned up pretty good in a short amount of time. Still got a bit of the tub left and I'm adding Vanillean for the remainder.

  30. Great review, thank you.

    It was people consistently telling me that I was looking leaner which made me keep extending my run lol.

    Results are stage one of the addiction!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Log in
Log in