Alphamine

Page 64 of 125 First ... 6263646566 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    So new labels will say

    "relieves occasional irregularity"

    "to assess tolerance, for first 3 days of use, take one serving and wait by toilet for 30 minutes. If no accidents, on the 4th day increase to two servings"

    Haha great.. Basically my first 2-3 days.


  2. I love the choline in it. It feels like it keeps me regular lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Just cracked open a new tub of raspberry lemonade!
    I look forward to my morning dose! You know what's crazy... Alphamine actually works too! I'm leaning out substantially well from Alphamine and ~50g carbs a day... Alphamine gives me energy for sure.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar
    Serious question - any of you get diariah from alpha mine ?
    This is worth a Oh EM Gee yes!

    I did for like three days straight when I started and when I upped the dose. Then I took a break during holiday week and bam it came back when I started again. I found it worse if I drank on empty stomach. Could literally still be drinking it and get the sh!t pains...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I love the choline in it. It feels like it keeps me regular lol.
    Good to know about your insides Ben

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Good to know about your insides Ben

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    If I am going to steal his identity, I need to know e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

    :-/

  7. Your leaning out because your eating 50g of carbs lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    So new labels will say

    "relieves occasional irregularity"

    "to assess tolerance, for first 3 days of use, take one serving and wait by toilet for 30 minutes. If no accidents, on the 4th day increase to two servings"

    Haha, that's exactly what I would do. Alphamine, poop, go to gym.

  9. Alphamine has officially replaced coffee and Monsters for me. Love it in the mornings! I kinda wish I woulda got the RL though. Oh well I see many tubs in my future!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Alphamine has officially replaced coffee and Monsters for me. Love it in the mornings! I kinda wish I woulda got the RL though. Oh well I see many tubs in my future!
    Told ya bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Told ya bro!
    You def. did kind sir. Excited to try a few other PES products as well!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    You def. did kind sir. Excited to try a few other PES products as well!
    Can't go wrong Purus and PES... together Will always be in my arsenal. Match made in heaven
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Can't go wrong Purus and PES... together Will always be in my arsenal. Match made in heaven
    For sure!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. To be honest , I love all pes stuff. From erase to alpha mine they make good ish. They should just start making genetically enhanced chicken.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    To be honest , I love all pes stuff. From erase to alpha mine they make good ish. They should just start making genetically enhanced chicken.
    BDCC is already on it... Rasp Lemon Steak
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Your leaning out because your eating 50g of carbs lol

    I accidentally ate a mouthful of an apple earlier.

    I took two AnaBeta straight away.

    Semi serious lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    BDCC is already on it... Rasp Lemon Steak
    Haha, it was fruit punch steak- well remembered though.

    Much nicer than fruit punch chicken, that sucked.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Haha, it was fruit punch steak- well remembered though.

    Much nicer than fruit punch chicken, that sucked.
    Lol that's right
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I accidentally ate a mouthful of an apple earlier.

    I took two AnaBeta straight away.

    Semi serious lol.
    I ate a baby carrot and then put.my fingers down my throat to maintain lean gains.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar

    I ate a baby carrot and then put.my fingers down my throat to maintain lean gains.
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. What happens if u breathe in fast food grease?? Should u take an anabeta??

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What happens if u breathe in fast food grease?? Should u take an anabeta??
    5 scoops of alpha mine followed by cardio in sweatpants and a sweat shirt without hydration

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar

    5 scoops of alpha mine followed by cardio in sweatpants and a sweat shirt without hydration
    Lolol I've been bulking (NOT WITH FAST FOOD) but I do miss those long sweaty cardio sessions in head to toe sweat gear and a snow hat

  24. I really am enjoying my AlphaMine, 1-2 scoops and 25mg ephedrine = wa wa weeee wa

    Also makes an incredible stack with DeciMATE.

    Love the no artificial dyes, IMO ras lem is delicious

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone
    I really am enjoying my AlphaMine, 1-2 scoops and 25mg ephedrine = wa wa weeee wa

    Also makes an incredible stack with DeciMATE.

    Love the no artificial dyes, IMO ras lem is delicious
    Sounds killer! Diggin the borat too lol
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in