Alphamine - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 63

Alphamine

Page 63 of 78 First ... 58616263646568 ... Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I hear ya! My fiancÚ raids my stash daily. I had to get her OEP just to keep her from bleeding me dry and I still catch her in my tub for her pwo.
    My wife had a sample of Enhanced, she already stole a tub from me.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread is beginning to make me not want to ever get married. I don't have a problem sure sharing but don't touch my alphamine or enhanced
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    This thread is beginning to make me not want to ever get married. I don't have a problem sure sharing but don't touch my alphamine or enhanced
    Find u a girl that doesn't like kicka** fat burners/pwo's and u should b alright. Lol that's how I made my selection
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    haha touche
    doing my own thang!
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am in mixed minds about this.

Girl stealing my Alphamine and Enhanced = very uncool.
    Girl looking leaner and hotter than ever = way cool.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Need to get me a couple of tubs of alphamine asap! i took the 2 serving sample before legs a couple days ago and man what a workout! sweating like crazy and great energy/drive!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am in mixed minds about this.

Girl stealing my Alphamine and Enhanced = very uncool.
    Girl looking leaner and hotter than ever = way cool.
    True...thanks for showing me the slight benefit that could come from her stealing my alphamine/enhanced. But still, she should probably just buy her own tub lol.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34

True...thanks for showing me the slight benefit that could come from her stealing my alphamine/enhanced. But still, she should probably just buy her own tub lol.
    Hahaha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My new tub of Alphamine along with a bottle of Vanillean will be at the door tonight when I get home. I have been running AT-2 for last 3 weeks, and have dropped 10 lbs so far. This will be my first time trying Vanillean, hopefully it will be a cool addition.
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    My new tub of Alphamine along with a bottle of Vanillean will be at the door tonight when I get home. I have been running AT-2 for last 3 weeks, and have dropped 10 lbs so far. This will be my first time trying Vanillean, hopefully it will be a cool addition.
    Good job on the weight lose. Keep it up man.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice, so shifting from AT2 to A'Mine?

Where is that S*it just got real gif again?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Good job on the weight lose. Keep it up man.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Nice, so shifting from AT2 to A'Mine?

Where is that S*it just got real gif again?
    Lol. Yeah my last few go's at Alphamine I didn't take serious. This time I am locked in, and ready to go. So yes S*it just got real
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Thanks!

Lol. Yeah my last few go's at Alphamine I didn't take serious. This time I am locked in, and ready to go. So yes S*it just got real
    I made the same error. Its got such a smooth feeling, makes me forget I am on a supplement, and just leaves me all nice and fine.

I made the mistake of having it at 6.15 today, (my routine last dose is 5pm), as a result, I was bouncing around the hotel room, and the poor Mrs was worried to bits as to what had gotten into me.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  14. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I made the same error. Its got such a smooth feeling, makes me forget I am on a supplement, and just leaves me all nice and fine.

I made the mistake of having it at 6.15 today, (my routine last dose is 5pm), as a result, I was bouncing around the hotel room, and the poor Mrs was worried to bits as to what had gotten into me.
    For some reason when I read this I actually visualized a dude jumping on the bed going nuts haha
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For some reason when I read this I actually visualized a dude jumping on the bed going nuts haha
    The Mrs is not used to my life of 3 days at home, 4 days on the road, she is literally shell shocked, feverish and unwell because Philly Cold at this time is nothing like the warmth of Memphis, (well on most days), so she is mostly just with a niggling cold or a fever.

I on the other hand have done this for a living for the last 4 years, with almost no breaks whatsoever, until this Christmas so she was stunned to see me come back from work, more energetic than she saw me at lunch, going absolute bonkers, asking her to get ready to go shop, (kill time till 7.45pm) so that I can head to the gym.

Poor kid, confused completely.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I am stim sensitive, but can take dexaprine at 1/3 of a serving. I really like how the mood enhancement of this product. Other stims without the mood enhancement (even at low doses) leave me feeling anxious / like crap after a few days. Before I buy alphamine and possibly end up with something I can't tolerate, does anyone have experience using dexaprine as well as alpahmine (not together) that can tell me if the mood enhancement of alphamine is similar to dexaprine?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I am stim sensitive, but can take dexaprine at 1/3 of a serving. I really like how the mood enhancement of this product. Other stims without the mood enhancement (even at low doses) leave me feeling anxious / like crap after a few days. Before I buy alphamine and possibly end up with something I can't tolerate, does anyone have experience using dexaprine as well as alpahmine (not together) that can tell me if the mood enhancement of alphamine is similar to dexaprine?
    I can't speak for dexaprine, but I haven't seen anyone I've given it to not get a mood boost. When my wife gets cranky I just throw some in a shaker and bring it to her. Works every time!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Only time I tried dexa I took a full pill at once which resulted in incredible anxiety. Non stop cold sweats and a spaced out feeling. I swore I would never try another weight loss supplement again. We see how long that lasted. :-)

A lot of people love the stuff I can only speak on my personal experience.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Have not tried the old one - but the new one really works for me at 1/3 of the dose. And I am super stim sensitive. Any anxiety caused by the stims seems to be negated by the mood enhancement component.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Have not tried the old one - but the new one really works for me at 1/3 of the dose. And I am super stim sensitive. Any anxiety caused by the stims seems to be negated by the mood enhancement component.
    To answer your question I think alphamine has a completely unique mood enhancement property. In my initial log and review I labeled it an all out life changer. I was able to push through strenuous 12 hour shifts at work and still have gas for over an hour in the gym. Dealing with stress seems quite a but easier as well.
    PES Representative
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    To answer your question I think alphamine has a completely unique mood enhancement property. In my initial log and review I labeled it an all out life changer. I was able to push through strenuous 12 hour shifts at work and still have gas for over an hour in the gym. Dealing with stress seems quite a but easier as well.
    I agree. My wife calls it my "Happy" drink. I sometimes talk to the dog, or maybe even freestyle rap lol.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan815 View Post

I agree. My wife calls it my "Happy" drink. I sometimes talk to the dog, or maybe even freestyle rap lol.
    Happy drink it is! It causes me throw a nightly white boy dance party at work. We've shortened it to WBDP.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck man, keep up the good work.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Welp guys I managed to get the chance to log red acid reborn! So I think I'm gonna go ahead n make today my last day of alphamine so I can get n a short stim break before starting my log that way I can cum n2 it being a bit more stims sensitive
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Welp guys I managed to get the chance to log red acid reborn! So I think I'm gonna go ahead n make today my last day of alphamine so I can get n a short stim break before starting my log that way I can cum n2 it being a bit more stims sensitive
  26. Diamond Member

LOL @ 'happy drink'.

I wonder if we would have more sales if we rebranded it and sold it as a mood enhancer for party people?
    PES Representative
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    LOL @ 'happy drink'.

I wonder if we would have more sales if we rebranded it and sold it as a mood enhancer for party people?
    Why rebrand? Add one or two more mood enhancers (like acetyl-carnatine), drop the thermo ingredients and re-release as a new product in a new market.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

Why rebrand? Add one or two more mood enhancers (like acetyl-carnatine), drop the thermo ingredients and re-release as a new product in a new market.
    I could dig that
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

I could dig that
    Call it "Bump" and instead of a scooper, provide a short straw.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

Call it "Bump" and instead of a scooper, provide a short straw.
    You would go there!!!! X)
    PES Representative
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    What has alphamine done to me!? I woke up at 1 this morning n without thinking went and had a scoop then back to bed wtf
    If you fell back asleep you have a serious stim tolerance my friend... But, if you did...how were the dreams? Anything weird?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  32. Diamond Member

Nocturnal Alphamine dose? Haha, looks like we have a new Alphamine Addict. We will see you at the meeting next week.
    PES Representative
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Welcome tovok. We do not judge here. A man should be able to enjoy his alphamine at whatever time he chooses!
    PES Representative
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tovok123 View Post
    What has alphamine done to me!? I woke up at 1 this morning n without thinking went and had a scoop then back to bed wtf
    I bet that u were wired up n ur dreams tho
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I just bought another tub with the vanillean deal at nutra. Then, 20 mins later, my phone dings... Hey I got an email... Oh wait PES deal...

Now I got alphamine, vanillean, enhanced and Methyl Synephrine.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

My alphamine break starts today sad day
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I just bought another tub with the vanillean deal at nutra. Then, 20 mins later, my phone dings... Hey I got an email... Oh wait PES deal...

Now I got alphamine, vanillean, enhanced and Methyl Synephrine.
    You are a very rich man indeed!
  38. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    My alphamine break starts today sad day
    I'm sorry my friend, we are here for you
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

You are a very rich man indeed!
    One problem... I wanted to start bulking again! I'm down to 170 from cutting and I'd like to sit at 180 !!!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

One problem... I wanted to start bulking again! I'm down to 170 from cutting and I'd like to sit at 180 !!!
    True, but hey use the Enhanced with some AB/ABE and save the rest for your next cut? Or even better use all of it for a gnarly lean bulk? Oh you have me itching to use my stockpiled supps!!
  •