Alphamine

Page 63 of 125 First ... 6162636465 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    That's even better! Definitely going to follow that!
    Interested in recompadrol... I'm running Alphamine/Slinsane and 50g carb a day. Not full keto but feels like it sometimes!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic

    I wouldnt quote it either :P

    On that note, im on my last tub of alphamine......I dont know how i am going to handle it when i run out. Its been 3 months...i figure i need a break.
    Good luck....

    I could only cut it down to a pre-workout dose only. Cutting it completely was near out of the question with my level of addiction.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Just got my two tubs of alphamine lol pre addict in the making

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Good luck....

    I could only cut it down to a pre-workout dose only. Cutting it completely was near out of the question with my level of addiction.
    I have built a severe stimulant dependency now. I realised that one of the reasons I train so much is because I take an extra dose of stimulants.

    On my last two full days off from training I ended up using 3 servings of Alphamine instead of 2.

    Uh oh.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Just got my two tubs of alphamine lol pre addict in the making
    Rendezvous point, 2000 hours. See you there.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I have built a severe stimulant dependency now. I realised that one of the reasons I train so much is because I take an extra dose of stimulants.

    On my last two full days off from training I ended up using 3 servings of Alphamine instead of 2.

    Uh oh.

    Rendezvous point, 2000 hours. See you there.
    No turning back
    •   
       


  6. Just cracked open a new tub of raspberry lemonade!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Good luck....

    I could only cut it down to a pre-workout dose only. Cutting it completely was near out of the question with my level of addiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Just got my two tubs of alphamine lol pre addict in the making
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have built a severe stimulant dependency now. I realised that one of the reasons I train so much is because I take an extra dose of stimulants.

    On my last two full days off from training I ended up using 3 servings of Alphamine instead of 2.

    Uh oh.



    Rendezvous point, 2000 hours. See you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    No turning back
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Just cracked open a new tub of raspberry lemonade!
    I think the only thing that's going to help me get off Alphamine is the PES Preworkout

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I think the only thing that's going to help me get off Alphamine is the PES Preworkout
    That was my response a while back! HAHA

    :alphaholic:

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Just cracked open a new tub of raspberry lemonade!
    Did you get a semI? Lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. guys alphamine isnt even that good ....... xO Im still fat and I ordered a diet coke with my 5 big macs. PES I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    guys alphamine isnt even that good ....... xO Im still fat and I ordered a diet coke with my 5 big macs. PES I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
    Lol...

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have built a severe stimulant dependency now. I realised that one of the reasons I train so much is because I take an extra dose of stimulants.

    On my last two full days off from training I ended up using 3 servings of Alphamine instead of 2.

    Uh oh.



    Rendezvous point, 2000 hours. See you there.
    I'm fairly worn down at the moment, and am relying on 3 scoops each day, and when i train at night 3 scoops + a preworkout. Comming off is going to suck. period. I better stock up on nutropics
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

    I'm fairly worn down at the moment, and am relying on 3 scoops each day, and when i train at night 3 scoops + a preworkout. Comming off is going to suck. period. I better stock up on nutropics
    Focus XT

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    guys alphamine isnt even that good ....... xO Im still fat and I ordered a diet coke with my 5 big macs. PES I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
    It's the diet coke
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  15. EatMoar you funny hehe
    doing my own thang!

  16. Oh no took my first dose of alpha mine ever 10 minute ago .... guess there's no turning back

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar
    Oh no took my first dose of alpha mine ever 10 minute ago .... guess there's no turning back
    Welcome to the addiction... You'll never be the same...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Is there an AA club?
    Alphamine anonymous club that is?

    I'm guessing ill see you.all there when I use it

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Serious question - any of you get diariah from alpha mine ?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Serious question - any of you get diariah from alpha mine ?
    The choline can cause urgency. The effect subsides after a short time for most. Most do not get that effect.

    How do you think we make you drop weight so quick?
    The Historic PES Legend

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar
    Serious question - any of you get diariah from alpha mine ?
    Lol

    Choline does that for some but it subsides. Lasted the first 2-3 days for me
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Lol

    Choline does that for some but it subsides. Lasted the first 2-3 days for me
    Thanks guys lol.

  23. So new labels will say

    "relieves occasional irregularity"

    "to assess tolerance, for first 3 days of use, take one serving and wait by toilet for 30 minutes. If no accidents, on the 4th day increase to two servings"


  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So new labels will say

    "relieves occasional irregularity"

    "to assess tolerance, for first 3 days of use, take one serving and wait by toilet for 30 minutes. If no accidents, on the 4th day increase to two servings"

    Lol I'm just going to 2 scoops anyway . Second scoop incoming

  25. LMAO priceless
    doing my own thang!
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in