Alphamine

Page 60 of 78 First ... 55585960616265 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    Anyone still drinking coffee while taking alpha? If so how long do you normally wait? Curious.

  2. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter
    Anyone still drinking coffee while taking alpha? If so how long do you normally wait? Curious.
    Some do, I'm very stim sensitive. Most have replaced their morning coffee with alphamine.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Some do, I'm very stim sensitive. Most have replaced their morning coffee with alphamine.
    I just use alphamine for my sweetener!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    I just use alphamine for my sweetener!
    Hmmm RL coffee...potential?
  5. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Some do, I'm very stim sensitive. Most have replaced their morning coffee with alphamine.
    I'm doing 1.5 scoop alpha and 1.5 scoop of condense (300mg caffeine) and find it's just right ... If I dint hve the extra caffeine, I don't really feel anything :/
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    I rarely use stims so when I took 1 scoop of Alphamine for the first time I was perky and alert, I could feel the warmth. I dropped down to about 1/2 scoop until I adjust to the product, I wasn't a good experience. I felt drained by 3pm, kind of like after being up for 24hrs straight.

    The 1/2 scoop is treating me well, good since it will save me $$
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  7. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Anyone still drinking coffee while taking alpha? If so how long do you normally wait? Curious.
    I will sometimes grab a cup after work if I have a lot of stuff to do or am feeling run down. But that would be many hours after my second dose.
  8. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I rarely use stims so when I took 1 scoop of Alphamine for the first time I was perky and alert, I could feel the warmth. I dropped down to about 1/2 scoop until I adjust to the product, I wasn't a good experience. I felt drained by 3pm, kind of like after being up for 24hrs straight.

    The 1/2 scoop is treating me well, good since it will save me $$
    Makes the product incredibly cost effective!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I'm doing 1.5 scoop alpha and 1.5 scoop of condense (300mg caffeine) and find it's just right ... If I dint hve the extra caffeine, I don't really feel anything :/
    That's nearly 500 mg of caffeine man! Holy sh*t. I just take 25mg E with 1.5 alpha.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  10. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

    That's nearly 500 mg of caffeine man! Holy sh*t. I just take 25mg E with 1.5 alpha.
    I'm extremely stim tolerate.. I never cycle off really. I just recently stopped stacking stims about 6 months ago after several years of doing such. So the whole idea of ONE stim based product is a foreign one to me lol. Still adjusting I guess- or my adrenal system is just donezo.. Jury is still out lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I'm extremely stim tolerate.. I never cycle off really. I just recently stopped stacking stims about 6 months ago after several years of doing such. So the whole idea of ONE stim based product is a foreign one to me lol. Still adjusting I guess- or my adrenal system is just donezo.. Jury is still out lol
    Haha yah I guess so ched. Damn, that's crazy. You'll be an inspiration me to actually take my stim breaks from now on lol. Seems like a pretty easy way to save a little $.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  12. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    Anyone still drinking coffee while taking alpha? If so how long do you normally wait? Curious.
    ill have my alphamine. Then usually a couple hours later ill toss in some DAA + 1.5 scoops of Craze before class. Then after at around 8pm i take 1 scoop focus xt with 100mg oh phenylpiracitum. So if youre worried about coffe and alphamine ... you should be fine
  13. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

    Haha yah I guess so ched. Damn, that's crazy. You'll be an inspiration me to actually take my stim breaks from now on lol. Seems like a pretty easy way to save a little $.
    And reap the effects much more once u go back on
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Registered User
    turff49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    717
    Answers
    2


    2 cups of coffee first thing in the morning. Do 30 minutes cardio, eat, go to work and then 1 scoop alphamine. There is about 2-3hrs between the coffee and the alphamine. Love my coffee, can't give that up.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
  15. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    2 cups of coffee first thing in the morning. Do 30 minutes cardio, eat, go to work and then 1 scoop alphamine. There is about 2-3hrs between the coffee and the alphamine. Love my coffee, can't give that up.
    Why wouldn't you do alphamine pre cardio and the coffee later??? Alphamines formula makes it perfect for fasted AM cardio...
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  16. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1


    Just started back up on Alphamine and Shift, love the energy I get from Alphamine Taste is top notch!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  17. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Alphamines formula makes it perfect for fasted AM cardio...
    Definitely
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  18. Registered User
    runnerschick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,324
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys I've been taking Alphamine for about a week n a half now, either half or whole scoop. Had a whole scoop today before afternoon training n felt heat almost immediately which rushed straight to my head.about 10 mins into my workout, I had a throbbing headache. This also happened last weekend. However, it doesn't seem to happen when I train early in the morning after Alphamine. Thoughts?
    Has anyone else experienced this?
  19. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Hey guys I've been taking Alphamine for about a week n a half now, either half or whole scoop. Had a whole scoop today before afternoon training n felt heat almost immediately which rushed straight to my head.about 10 mins into my workout, I had a throbbing headache. This also happened last weekend. However, it doesn't seem to happen when I train early in the morning after Alphamine. Thoughts?
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    What were your meal timings with both doses?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Registered User
    runnerschick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    What were your meal timings with both doses?
    Both times when I've had the headache, I had the Alphamine about two hours after eating lunch.

    When I train in the morning and have dose, its on an empty stomach...
  21. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Ben, my suspicion is that she is not eating enough throughout the day...or water intake is WAY too low
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  22. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    I wondered that as well.

    Just to clarify, you took a whole scoop in the afternoon but you often use less in the morning? Have you tried half a scoop as your afternoon dose?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User
    runnerschick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I wondered that as well.

    Just to clarify, you took a whole scoop in the afternoon but you often use less in the morning? Have you tried half a scoop as your afternoon dose?
    I think u guys r right, will work on food n water intake. I was using half a scoop in the mornings last as was still testing my tolerance (was my first week on it)... But worked up to full scoop by the weekend.
    Hopefully more nutrition and hydration should solve issue, will keep u guys posted. Thank you to both of u for thoughts n help
  24. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0


    Time to crack open a new tub
  25. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Time to crack open a new tub
    That first smell when opening a tub is intoxicating. Hard to match that joy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    I think u guys r right, will work on food n water intake. I was using half a scoop in the mornings last as was still testing my tolerance (was my first week on it)... But worked up to full scoop by the weekend.
    Hopefully more nutrition and hydration should solve issue, will keep u guys posted. Thank you to both of u for thoughts n help
    Thank you. Please keep us updated.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Time to crack open a new tub
    Which flavour are you going with? I loved raspberry lemonade after using three tubs of fruit punch and after using three tubs of raspberry lemonade I loved opening the fruit punch again lol.

    Still haven't mixed them. I think it would blow my mind.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Which flavour are you going with? I loved raspberry lemonade after using three tubs of fruit punch and after using three tubs of raspberry lemonade I loved opening the fruit punch again lol.

    Still haven't mixed them. I think it would blow my mind.
    I'm hooked on mixing them. I use to like FP the best but lately the 1 scoop FP 1/2 scoop RL mixture is where it's at!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Which flavour are you going with? I loved raspberry lemonade after using three tubs of fruit punch and after using three tubs of raspberry lemonade I loved opening the fruit punch again lol.

    Still haven't mixed them. I think it would blow my mind.
    I bought fruit punch, my favorite
  30. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm hooked on mixing them. I use to like FP the best but lately the 1 scoop FP 1/2 scoop RL mixture is where it's at!
    Haha, the sign of a true addict. Has not only mixed the flavours but has found the precise ratio of each!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    That first smell when opening a tub is intoxicating. Hard to match that joy.
    I probably lose some each time but I love shaking the tub prior to opening then letting it hit me. I sound like a drug addict tho....


    Honestly I think FP is my favorite. Before Alphamine I would always avoid FP but it is one of my favorite supplement drinks ever...
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  32. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I probably lose some each time but I love shaking the tub prior to opening then letting it hit me. I sound like a drug addict tho....

    Honestly I think FP is my favorite. Before Alphamine I would always avoid FP but it is one of my favorite supplement drinks ever...
    I like cooking it up in a spoon and.. Mod edit
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    If Josh ever fired me I would have to get one of you guys to send me some from the inside. I have never been through so many bottles of the same thermogenic, let alone without any time off lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    runnerschick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Thank you. Please keep us updated.
    Will do
  35. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If Josh ever fired me I would have to get one of you guys to send me some from the inside. I have never been through so many bottles of the same thermogenic, let alone without any time off lol.
    Hammer those beta receptors and adrenals babbbyyyy
  36. Registered User
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0


    Lately I have been tossing 1/2 scoops of the RL in my mouth and just let it dissolve. It's pretty great you really taste the Raspberry that way plus it's so convenient!
  37. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I'm hooked on mixing them. I use to like FP the best but lately the 1 scoop FP 1/2 scoop RL mixture is where it's at!
    I've only tried RL. I need to get some more. I miss it.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  38. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Lately I have been tossing 1/2 scoops of the RL in my mouth and just let it dissolve. It's pretty great you really taste the Raspberry that way plus it's so convenient!
    Sign of a true Alphamine addict here.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  39. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    I'm getting pissed off at my stim tolerance! 2 scoops is almost not cutting it anymore. Grrr.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  40. Registered User
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    Anybody taking alphamine and working midnights? if so, how you dose on your last night of work/first day off? I know PES recommends no more than 3 scoops in a 24hr period but I read some guys taking 4 scoops a day. My issue is that my last work night I dose at 3p and 9p. I cannot dose at those times on my first day off because I obviously won't sleep so i take my day off morning dose around 8a and my second dose which I make my 2 scooper around 3ish. This technically is 4 scoops in 24hrs if i hold off till after 3p for my 2 scoop dose. I do not sleep during the day on my first day off other than naps due to parental obligations. I am pretty stim tolerant and found that I can drink my coffee shortly after my alpha dose.

    Any insight from some fellow alphaholics would be helpful. I know PES reps cannot advise against the label. I think I'm just over thinking this.
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in