Alphamine

Page 6 of 104 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Thoughts?

Sounds awesome!. Can't wait to try it!. Those new ingredients sound really promising. I haven't seen anything else like this ever. Definitely gonna get some as soon as I can.

2. I don't think you will have to stack this with anything. It's complete as it gets as far as a fat loss product and a product that will help preserve muscle mass.
    •   

3. Wondering how long the effects last?. One scoop is a serving and 84 servings per container. So if only using 1 scoop a day that could last you a nice long time.

4. Unreal prices...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

5. Can't see the profile from my phone damn it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Can't see the profile from my phone damn it

PES Alphamine - Redefining Fat Burners

7. The insider package deals are insane....

8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    The insider package deals are insane....
    I know.I'm gonna be poor.
    Help me out.natty
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

9. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    The insider package deals are insane....
    I had to do a triple take myself on them.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. ((((( higenamine...

Ben, u know what this does to me!

The original at2 had MS... The higenamine now makes me bloat. Take it out, then send me one with anabeta.

I will try this.. But I'm a little worried.
    But the rest of the formula is very impressive and exciting! What to do.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I had to do a triple take myself on them.
    It is going to take me some time to determine how I will approach this. Was waiting for this before getting more EP, ABE, and Anabeta so this deal has definitely delivered...beyond expectations.

12. WhTs Yhe dosing scheme btw? How many scoops a day? Daily? Or some on som off?

13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    WhTs Yhe dosing scheme btw? How many scoops a day? Daily? Or some on som off?
    Standard is 2AM/1PM, same as AT2. The difference here is the flexibility for those who wish to stray away from standard
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    ((((( higenamine...

Ben, u know what this does to me!

The original at2 had MS... The higenamine now makes me bloat. Take it out, then send me one with anabeta.

I will try this.. But I'm a little worried.
    But the rest of the formula is very impressive and exciting! What to do.
    There is quite literally no aspect of higenamine that should induce bloating, especially given the serum half-life. Thoughts later but the olive leaf extract is a great move

Oh, and what now celorza? All 3 of my guesses were correct and I got no help

15. Who can give me the crib notes on WTH this stuff is + what's claimed to do

Thanks
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

16. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Who can give me the crib notes on WTH this stuff is + what's claimed to do

Thanks
    Full write up link on page back brosef!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Who can give me the crib notes on WTH this stuff is + what's claimed to do

Thanks
    - Beta agonists + Caffeine - Clean thermogenesis/Stim feeling/Appetite Suppression
    - Special combination of yohimbine alkaloids
    - Several other ingredients to improve thermogenesis & metabolic pathways
    - Leucic acid for increasing mTOR and preventing diet induced catabolism.
    - Powder form, so customizable dosing
    "Like" us on Facebook
  18. A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

19. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Lol, its all in there too!
    "Like" us on Facebook

20. Where did all my money go...I just couldn't pass those deals up. Your basically trying the alphamine free. Dam* it...I need a higher paying job.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

21. Hope the hardcore insiders are happy!

We are always loyal...even included a low flat rate shipping option for international customers.

There will be a special UK sale in 2-3 weeks...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

22. Quite a few nice angles in Alphamine. I am pleased to see that Chlorogenic Acid is getting more attention these days.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Quite a few nice angles in Alphamine. I am pleased to see that Chlorogenic Acid is getting more attention these days.
    Thank you! It definitely wasnt something we could ignore, I'm also glad to see its making its way into more products. Its still a very underrated supplement.
    "Like" us on Facebook

24. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Thank you! It definitely wasnt something we could ignore, I'm also glad to see its making its way into more products. Its still a very underrated supplement.
    It is quite effective standalone. As part of an appropriate blend, it can trigger some cool synergistic effects. Great picks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

There is quite literally no aspect of higenamine that should induce bloating, especially given the serum half-life. Thoughts later but the olive leaf extract is a great move

Oh, and what now celorza? All 3 of my guesses were correct and I got no help
    Then I will not let placebo affect bloat me and will get shredded on alphamine!

I think celly got banned :/ so u cannot gloat to him.. I have his mailing address if you'd like to write him haha

How would this stack up with test powder and jacked micro??
    Lots of supp drinking will be goin on!

26. Just got 2 with OG Anabeta. Gonna add the Anabeta to my current Erase/DAA stack (gonna go with 6 caps a day), and save the Aphamine to use later.

27. Looks good. Want it. Any beta tester logs or reviews?

28. Phenomenal formula! Phenomenal Deals on the Insider!! Alphamine + Erase Pro combo for $49.99? Time to stock up!!

Loving the Oleuropein. Some great research on this. I was actually going to start using it standalone, as I'm slightly hypothyroid. Now I don't need to since it's in Alphamine.

Great job PES! You guys truly define INNOVATION!!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

29. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Phenomenal formula! Phenomenal Deals on the Insider!! Alphamine + Erase Pro combo for $49.99? Time to stock up!!

Loving the Oleuropein. Some great research on this. I was actually going to start using it standalone, as I'm slightly hypothyroid. Now I don't need to since it's in Alphamine.

Great job PES! You guys truly define INNOVATION!!
    Thanks I agree the formula is amazing, and those insider prices are just rediculous.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Just got 2 with OG Anabeta. Gonna add the Anabeta to my current Erase/DAA stack (gonna go with 6 caps a day), and save the Aphamine to use later.
    Nice pick up, you will love anabeta with erase and daa!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  •