Alphamine

Page 6 of 78 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0


    Okay, that seems to be only impacting mac/iphone.

    Hit me with your order at support@pescience.com and I will generate your order manually.
    The Historic PES Legend

  2. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    I'm OCD and more often then not will make my own Pre Workout in order to get the right amounts of each ingredient. HOWEVER, sometimes I like to take a formulated pre workout for the stim and the taste...

    Now, I can see myself taking my home made pre workout and adding it to Alphamine for stim and taste.

    I may even use this throughout the winter during my lean bulk. The possibilities are endless!!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  3. Registered User
    Germ!'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Okay, that seems to be only impacting mac/iphone.
    .
    I ended up placing an order not using PayPal and it went through fine.

    Can't wait to try this.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Okay, that seems to be only impacting mac/iphone.

    Hit me with your order at support@pescience.com and I will generate your order manually.
    I'm having the exact same problem. It wont let me order, keeps kicking me back to the select shipping screen.....over and over and over......the frustration is worse than the time I tried to sleep with my best friends sister when she was giving it to everyone......except me. Sigh......

    I'm on a PC and it's happening with IE and Chrome. Over....and over.....and over.....
  5. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Answers
    0


    At least u have a few days to order
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  6. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    At least u have a few days to order
    I'm patient......kinda.

    Maybe it tastes so good they're keeping it for themselves?
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,134
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Thoughts later but the olive leaf extract is a great move
    We've been playing it for a while...and by a while I mean I almost used it in the first ever Alpha-T2. Problem was I couldn't find a pure enough extract at the time.

    It's been getting quite a lot of attention lately too...

    Olive Leaf Extract reduces stomach fat

    Olive Leaf Extract boosts concentration of active thyroid hormone

    Olive Leaf Extract helps damaged cartilage to heal more quickly
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Answers
    0


    I hope olive leaf extract is one of the supplements that results in humans follows what the findings of rat/rabbit studies. Sadly, doesn't always happen. I'm hoping though!
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  9. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,145
    Answers
    1


    I just got to checking my email. THOSE PRICES ARE NUTS. Confirms that PES uses voodoo.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  10. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    I just got to checking my email. THOSE PRICES ARE NUTS. Confirms that PES uses voodoo.
    Lol I know. Some sweet as? deals. I was driving when I got the email, almost got ugly.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  11. Registered User
    adi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    Why won't it let me ship to Australia tried all options and combos and no luck keeps saying no postage option available!!!! What's going on arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh???????
  12. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I just got to checking my email. THOSE PRICES ARE NUTS. Confirms that PES uses voodoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Lol I know. Some sweet as? deals. I was driving when I got the email, almost got ugly.
    Haha, when I glanced at these I thought your usernames were the same and you were talking to yourself lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by adi13 View Post
    Why won't it let me ship to Australia tried all options and combos and no luck keeps saying no postage option available!!!! What's going on arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh???????
    Email support@pescience.com. We will sort you out.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    739
    Answers
    0


    Just my luck

    Like a week after I order 2 prime time stacks from Nutra you guys release this mega sale

    Someone shoot me
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  14. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Just my luck

    Like a week after I order 2 prime time stacks from Nutra you guys release this mega sale

    Someone shoot me
    As we have made the dates for the presale public for the last few weeks I think it is only fair to oblige.

    Would you like it in the head or the chest?!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    739
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    As we have made the dates for the presale public for the last few weeks I think it is only fair to oblige.

    Would you like it in the head or the chest?!
    Who reads those insider emails, I just look at the cool pictures
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  16. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Who reads those insider emails, I just look at the cool pictures
    I mean we have posted it on the forums in several threads.

    Head it is, you can turn around if you wish lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    739
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I mean we have posted it on the forums in several threads.

    Head it is, you can turn around if you wish lol.
    My last wish is that you send me a few tubes of Alphamine so I can die as a happy man
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  18. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,670
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Just my luck

    Like a week after I order 2 prime time stacks from Nutra you guys release this mega sale

    Someone shoot me
    We put no limits on ordering. Just order more
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    My last wish is that you send me a few tubes of Alphamine so I can die as a happy man
    Sorry, we only sell Alphamine in tubs, not in tubes!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Registered User
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    739
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    We put no limits on ordering. Just order more
    How long is this sale? I have to win the lottery first.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Sorry, we only sell Alphamine in tubs, not in tubes!
    Name:  abf-tub-duke.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  5.7 KB???

    Cool
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  21. Registered User
    adi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    bdcc will do thanks for that, it was doing my head in!!!!
  22. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    The presale is on for 5 days starting yesterday (August 9th).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by adi13 View Post
    bdcc will do thanks for that, it was doing my head in!!!!
    Pleasure. Let me know if you have any further problems.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    Stack with shift??
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  25. Registered User
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    We put no limits on ordering. Just order more
    yea and if my wife knew what I was dropping here I would need to boost test for life cause she'd have my nuts
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,153
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Stack with shift??
    I don't see why not.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Registered User
    drofwarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    198
    Answers
    0


    So the dosing is 2 AM and then 1 PM ? Or ?
    drofwarc
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem. It wont let me order, keeps kicking me back to the select shipping screen.....over and over and over......the frustration is worse than the time I tried to sleep with my best friends sister when she was giving it to everyone......except me. Sigh......

    I'm on a PC and it's happening with IE and Chrome. Over....and over.....and over.....
    The paypal issue is resolved mr. Daddy. Paypal changed the way they deliver data back.

    Only the damn express button was a problem. Now if you go through the checkout process and choose paypal you will be good to go.
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    733
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hope the hardcore insiders are happy!

    We are always loyal...even included a low flat rate shipping option for international customers.

    There will be a special UK sale in 2-3 weeks...

    Hi, how will this UK sale look? Will the products be sold by a retailer or by yourself? I can only order in the UK because things coming from the States are getting mostly seized at customs
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Hi, how will this UK sale look? Will the products be sold by a retailer or by yourself? I can only order in the UK because things coming from the States are getting mostly seized at customs
    We have an agreement with a distributor there in the UK and will be offering a spectacular deal to our UK brethren through them.
    The Historic PES Legend
  31. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    The paypal issue is resolved mr. Daddy. Paypal changed the way they deliver data back.

    Only the damn express button was a problem. Now if you go through the checkout process and choose paypal you will be good to go.
    Thanks brother! I'll head over now!
  32. Registered User
    primetime32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0


    placed two orders one with Erase and one with Anabeta. PES has come through with Erase in the past so going to give Anabeta and Alphamine a try. At these prices and free shipping, I couldn't pass it up.
  33. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    I can't wait to stack Alphamine, Erase, and Shift.....should be sick.
  34. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Is it just me or did the option to pay with PayPal go away?!
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Is it just me or did the option to pay with PayPal go away?!
    It is now located in the cart. If you proceed to checkout, then the payment option for paypal is located there.
    The Historic PES Legend
  36. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It is now located in the cart. If you proceed to checkout, then the payment option for paypal is located there.
    Success!! Finally!!! Thanks my man!
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,134
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It is now located in the cart. If you proceed to checkout, then the payment option for paypal is located there.
    Dan has been working around the clock for you guys!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  38. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,259
    Answers
    0


    Thanks Dan. Great communication with the Paypal issue. Can't wait for this 3 stack to ship!
  39. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Dan has been working around the clock for you guys!
    Yet 1 more reason PES is 1 of the most stand up, kick ass companies who will always have my support!
  40. Registered User
    ICJLM's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    776
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yet 1 more reason PES is 1 of the most stand up, kick ass companies who will always have my support!
    Yeeeeee buddy!
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in